Author Topic: [Game Over] Worms Armageddon Mafia  (Read 57282 times)

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
Re: [Day 3] Worms Armageddon Mafia
« Reply #275 on: August 25, 2009, 02:30:14 AM »
Also I still believe Tonfa is town. >_>

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: August 25, 2009, 03:22:37 AM »
Bah, just because I agreed Rat's words were meritorious doesn't mean I have to follow them. Sure vote me when hindsight = 20/20 >.>

Anyway, now we have some evidence!

Evidence A:
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72263#msg72263
Yoshi basically says "Well Tonfa is scummy, BUT he really isn't. Look at his defence! He can't be scum. Now let's vote Alex." The post he refers to which apparently clears his suspicion of Tonfa wasn't especially epic.

Evidence B:
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72345#msg72345
Alex (2): Delta, Kilga, Yoshi, Bard
Tonfa (5): Xanth, Bard, Mage, Kiro, Yoshi, Excal, Glen
Excal (6): Mage, Glen, Soppy, Glen, Alex, Smodge, Kilga, Alice, Tonfa
Yoshi and Bard were the only ones who moved off the Tonfa train. Bard moved to Alex, whilst Tonfa moved to Excal of course.

Evidence C:
On Tonfa: That was "He's still suspicious, but not as much." I figured I didn't need to spell everything out for it to be understood, though.
There are no grounds to sustain this argument.

Evidence D:
Bard (7): Alex, Soppy, Kiro, Kilga, Rat, Smodge, Smodge, Glen, Yoshi
Alex (3): Yoshi, Glen, Bard, Yoshi, Tom, Smodge, Smodge
Tonfa (0): Mage
Yoshi flops around on Alex, and then scumhammer on Bard when all is lost to gain cred.

That's my scenario;
##Vote: Yoshi
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 25, 2009, 03:30:28 AM »
##Vote Kilga

Tonfa being scum just supported my claim that his Tonfa defense was too suspicious. Situation D1 with the anti-Tonfa lynch vote, especially given the scumTonfa, screams of extra information.

Ninja'd by Tom, will read in a minute.
<%King_Meepdorah> roll 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"?
* +Hatbot --> "King_Meepdorah rolls 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"? and gets 999."12 [1d999=999]
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...
* +superaway shakes head.

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 25, 2009, 03:33:03 AM »
Nothing new to add. Though interesting points.
* +Hatbot --> "King_Meepdorah rolls 1d999 for "It was beauty...that killed the mage"? and gets 999."12 [1d999=999]
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 25, 2009, 03:43:48 AM »
Mage, can you link to the post you're refering to please?

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 25, 2009, 03:48:39 AM »
Which one? I refer to quite a few, actually. >_>;

Are you talking about the whole situation, the anti-Tonfa lynch vote specifically, or my claim that the Tonfa defense was suspicious?
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 25, 2009, 04:03:07 AM »
##Vote Kilga

Tonfa being scum just supported my claim that his Tonfa defense was too suspicious. Situation D1 with the anti-Tonfa lynch vote, especially given the scumTonfa, screams of extra information.

I don't suppose the fact that I was the first and one of the biggest voices for lynching the false cop claim is going to earn me any brownie points with you, is it?

Anyway, I have no problem with a Yoshi lynch either, as he was my other most likely candidate based on his approach to the Bard claim and events thereafter. Tom's case actually makes sense and pushes Yoshi ahead of himself for me now.

##Unvote: EvilTom
##Vote: Yoshiken

Alice and Mage are my outside shots at remaining scum if it's not Tom or Yoshi. Glen is all but cleared to me due to Tonfa and Bard jumping onto him on Day 1 to distract from the Tonfa train. Kiro is very likely town a well - he voted Bard earlier on yesterday and had the chance to switch to Alex and didn't. Rat and Soppy give me town vibes. I have no clue what to make of Smodge.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 25, 2009, 04:19:34 AM »
Which one? I refer to quite a few, actually. >_>;

Are you talking about the whole situation, the anti-Tonfa lynch vote specifically, or my claim that the Tonfa defense was suspicious?
If you make an assertion, you need to back it up with evidence!

Put some effort into your case, provide links and quotes, and you will be more credible.

Kilga - agreed on Glen, but what's your reasoning for Alice and Mage? Do you have anything to add to my Yoshi case or are you just going to flop onto it and ride it?

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 25, 2009, 04:26:25 AM »
Oh come on it wasn't a particularly hard call to make. Even the most cursory glance at Bard's day2 posting should have set off warning bells when it reached the standoff situation. Not impressed at all by people using weird role logic to justify their votes instead of, well, scumminess; in a setup like this there are too many possibilities to rely on guessing the rolegame over anything else.

Voting Kilga seems really silly when you consider he tilted the 3v3 alex vs. bard further towards bard. Having trouble seeing him as terribly scummy at all now, despite how he played on replacing in, and find Mage quite scummy for snapvoting him without really considering how it all played out. Chiming in towards the end with "Oh yep guys I'm totally in on that Bard train" looks more like an attempt to buy free cred, except it doesn't work that way.

##Vote: Mage, ninja'd by Tom here, says it all really. Effort. I haven't seen it out of him.
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 25, 2009, 04:47:43 AM »
Kilga - agreed on Glen, but what's your reasoning for Alice and Mage? Do you have anything to add to my Yoshi case or are you just going to flop onto it and ride it?

Alice - Not being here a whole lot and the swingvote to Excal on Day 1 with the weird Glen shenanigans tacked on it. It's worth noting that Alice switching to Excal saved Tonfa - if they had both stayed on Glen (like Alice claimed he wanted to) the result would have been a Glen/Tonfa tie because Tonfa's vote was already there.

Mage - Cherrypicking stuff to use against me, both yesterday and just now. NewbTown behavior is one thing, but he has now actively ignored things I've done/said in favor of using other things I've done/said in order to paint me as a bad guy twice.

Yoshi - Some carryover from my case yesterday, amplified by both your case and his "oh hey copclaim sure gogogo AlexVote!" reaction to Bard's claim and the utterly useless follow-up regarding restrictions (and oh look more reporting).

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: August 25, 2009, 04:49:35 AM »
In fact writing that up made me stick Alice ahead of Tom after reading what I said and realizing that Alice didn't post at all during the end-of-day Bard chicanery.

Glen Veil

• Just call me...
  • Denizen
  • HO-UOU-IN K-YO-U-MA~
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 25, 2009, 04:50:11 AM »
Alright, sorry if it doesn't seem like I'm making much of a case on my own, but it seems like everyone has pretty much covered the obvious ones.

The Yoshi case is interesting, not onboard the Tonfa train, etc.

Tom's case on Smodge is also very interesting, as I stated in one of my day 2 posts.

I agree with Carth on not getting why either of these two were basing their votes on roles rather then who seemed scummier between Bard and Alex.  It rather wreaks of WIFOM(which Yoshi pointed out to me ironically).  Also, Smodge's last minute voting behavior is just...weird.  He starts by voting Bard with about an hour left, switches to Alex on a WIFOM case, goes back to Bard near the incorrect deadline for possible credit, goes back to Alex when he sees there's more time for a potential switch in who gets more votes, and...yeah.

##Vote: Smodge

Random vote switching at the end rather takes the cake for me.

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 25, 2009, 05:00:58 AM »
Oh, I get why it happened alright, claims like this provoke all sorts of silly kneejerk reactions. I have to agree on Smodge being the most suspicious of the lot, being the most wishy-washy of them all. Would vote him if not for Mage, really.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 25, 2009, 05:05:20 AM »
I don't know about that so much, to be honest. Smodge's actions suggest he had no idea how to approach the situation, or, more specifically, that he had no one to work out a plan with. Bard and his buddy went into the cop claim knowing Tonfa was biting it at the end of the day regardless, so I would think they'd hash a careful plan out about how to approach the rather than have the potentially last scum flail wildly.

Laggy

• ReDux'd
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Generations of suffering & all I got was a stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 25, 2009, 05:16:57 AM »
Votecount

Rat (0):
Glen (0):
Soppy (0):
Smodge (1): Glen
Tom (0): Kilga
Mage (1): Rat
Kilga (1): Mage
Yoshi (2): Tom, Kilga
Alice (0):
Kiro (0):

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 3 ends in 45 hours.
<Eph> When Laggy was there to fuel my desire to open crates, my life was happy.  Now I'm stuck playing a shitty moba and playing Anime RPGs.

Magetastic

• Denizen
  • Cooler than you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 25, 2009, 05:57:40 AM »
I don't know what you want out of me, Rat. But anyways. Evidence.

Where I address Kilga's Excal 'case' and first accuse Kilga.
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72596#msg72596

And what changed his mind? Well, nobody addressed his question before this, and it was purely Alice and Glen there, Alice saying Kilga's vote was crap, and Glen flopping over onto Excal train. (Which, on re-read, is seriously giving me the heeby-jeebies) And then Kilga continues by playing the safe card and saying he'll vote for either Glen or Excal. (also saying he'll actively vote against a Tonfa lynch, which sticks out to me, though that means nothing when we don't know what Tonfa is) On re-read, though, this really bugs me, especially after his goings on about Excal.
Where I mention the anti-Tonfa-lynch defense.

Kilga's switch from no-case to having a case. (Including the in-between)
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72320#msg72320
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72323#msg72323
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72324#msg72324
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72325#msg72325

Kilga's reasoning for his entire case on Excal.
http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3833.msg72319#msg72319

MRF. Internet's about to cut out. Stupid... GAH. Will finish tomorrow. >_<
<%King_Meepdorah> ...
<+superaway> ...Uh oh.
<+RandomConsonant> ...

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 25, 2009, 06:11:33 AM »
I...what? This again?

I've already responded to this faulty non-case, and the seemingly random link at the end there makes the whole post hilarious more than anything else.

Can someone else please ram this through Mage's head since he seems hell-bent on ignoring everything I post except for the one or two out-of-context snippets he wants to see? It would be much appreciated. <3

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 25, 2009, 06:14:22 AM »
Scumrank updates: Yoshi > Alice > Mage > Tom, Smodge moved from neutral to leaning town after proper consideration

Bed now. I better wake up to either Mage getting his head screwed on correctly or one of Yoshi or Alice simply throwing in the towel.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2009, 07:22:41 AM »
Between his activity, and his voting record, I want to follow up on...

##VOTE: Alice

Struck out on his own case to the exclusion of all else, then voted for an extension. Has played a classic scum lurker strategy, plus, look at this Day 1 vote result:

Day 1 Final Votecount

Rat (0): Tonfa, Smodge, Glen, Alex
Glen (2): Bard, Rat, Tonfa, Yoshi, Alice, Bard, Tonfa, Tom
Bard (0): Glen, Yoshi
Alex (2): Delta, Kilga, Yoshi, Bard
Soppy (0): Kiro
Smodge (0):
Tom (0): Mage
Mage (0): Tom, Excal, Tonfa
Delta (0):
Kilga (0):
Yoshi (0): Xanth, Excal, Kiro, Smodge
Xanth (0):
Alice (0): Smodge, Alex
Kiro (0): Soppy, Rat, Mage

Look at the votes on Glen before the switch off to Excal.  It might as well read "SCUM SAVING SCUM EFFORT!" Bard's vote was a jokevote, so we have Rat being the one that started the Glen train, which is legit enough. The rest of it ends up just looking incredibly bad for Alice, especially considering we got Tonfa's flip in the process too. Scum Tonfa jumps to Excal, scumBard jumps to Alex... and we have Alice who jumps at the same time for dubious reasoning. In itself, this wouldn't be too bad, but combined with his Day 2 performance, it's just too much to ignore anymore. LAL, man. LAL.

Mage also comes out looking pretty bad. Extension without committing to a vote is just RED FLAG to me. So Mage... why?

Yoshi is another one who is more likely with the voting taken into consideration. His Alex vote post Day 1

Doesn't honestly say much except for a ton of defense and a switch to Alex. If he was switching from Tonfa to Alex I'd say lynch him immediately, but it was from a still lively Glen train onto Alex... and unless Glen/Yoshi is our final scum. However, I've never really been a fan of ye olde Grudging Hammer.

Ggh. Kiro brings up a good point about how Bard shouldn't be wanting to attack Alex Day1 but still did.

Gah. I'm reluctant to change the vote, but... I'm not really convinced on Alex being Mafia at all, and Bard's definitely not looked good by any stretch of the imagination...
Bah. Fine.

##Unvote: Sir Alex.
##Vote: Bardiche.

And that's the lynch.

Who's he jumping from? Alex. This honestly looks like a scum hammer for town cred. Finally, I'm in total agreement with Kilga that him cheerleading the Bard claim is awful given that Bard doesn't support his claim with his actions (he didn't even come out immediately with a case on Alex day 2), nor his own play during the situation.

I'm totally down for a Yoshi lynch today. But Alice has gotta participate more and give us some answers.

On the other side of things, smodge's pragmatic approach to voting Alex makes me lean town for him for now.

Kiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 25, 2009, 07:45:42 AM »
Well, Mage's "I would have hammered" after it had already been dropped is kind of a suspicious statement to throw forward. Also, not liking your Day 3 case on Kilga for the start. Your main reason is that Kilga didn't support the Tonfa lynch, but then again, neither did Alex who is now confirmed Town. Why are you not willing to give Kilga some credit for at least choosing Bard over Alex on Day 2? Objectively, Alice would appear worse, choosing the Excal train over Tonfa at the deadline as well while not having the positive attribute of shifting the lynch from Alex to Bard.

But if I want to look a little bit at past statements, here's what I see:

Not jumping on any conclusion about Mage until he returns.
That's the very first thing Tonfa says in his first serious post #50, meaning he's definitely considering Mage for something. Votes Glen for scummiest. Then 3 hours later in #56, votes Mage for the liability factor. Reading back, I see Mage doesn't let Tonfa get away with it, votes him, and sticks to him to the end of Day 1.

I was thinking that perhaps there was a chance that Tonfa was willing to risk putting his vote on a scumbuddy who wouldn't argue back against him, but I can't definitively confirm that. However, that single action painted a huge target on Tonfa's back including forcing Bard to backtrack onto Glen again to reduce the pressure on Tonfa. I'm starting to see Mage to be less likely to be Scum as a result of this, even if there are a bunch of things I haven't liked from him like a lack of a case for the latter Day 2. Just noticed you also start Day 2 with a Tonfa vote though.

---

Moving on to Yoshi: here's some interesting notes. Starting at #106 votecount, Tonfa's at 5, Glen's at 4. After Kilga starts a SirAlex train, Yoshi follows, effectively dropping Tonfa to a tie with Glen. You give both Glen and Tonfa a halfway clear as follows:

Glen: For starters, take some time to re-read the whole topic. It looks like you've just changed your vote because of one or two specific posts. If I'm wrong on this, sure, ignore me, but if not, I'd re-read a good section of the topic just to get an overall idea as opposed to a kneejerk reaction. Otherwise, your recent posts have had quite a good Town read to them, so.. less suspicious than you were, at least. That's still not saying too much.

Tonfa's post [link] shortly after my last main one definitely reads well, though. Doesn't clear the suspicion much, but at least now I can see the logic behind the previous posts.

They're both less suspicious now eh? Kinda gives you a little wiggle room to go back to them while you chase after Alex who would only have had a second vote right there. I'm also sensing slight hypocrisy when you say all of the above and your list in #109 is "Alex > Mage > Glen/Tonfa" then your #133:

I'm still around, and probably will be for the deadline. Leaving my vote with Alex as he's far and away the most suspicious to me so far, although would be happy to switch if we're cruising for a tiebreak. I'm reluctant to lynch Mage today, as he strikes me as neutral, as opposed to Tonfa/Glen who are looking slightly Mafia.

I mentioned how I didn't like your Day 2 case on Smodge and to reiterate, it seems you're trying to read into Smodge's style rather than his actual content? Doesn't make sense. You never bothered to answer specifically what he said that struck you as wrong.

No, just most of them. Your first three posts all switched votes, and then Day2 started with you voting for someone who wasn't the scummiest to you at the end of Day1.
The problem there is what you stopped commenting on. In the Wall of Text, you mention a few different arguments, focusing on 2-3. In all of your arguments, though, there are some utterly pointless sections - rather than quoting whole posts, just link to them instead, maybe? I'd like to see opinions on the major cases at the time rather than just one case.
Also, if the only Mafia-like thing of Rat you saw was the start of Day1, why was he the scummiest to you at the end of Day1?

Not sure there's something that wrong with a lot of early Day 1 vote switching usually due to RVS. The part about not pursuing Rat is an ok point, but the rest of that is "huh." What exactly were you trying to get him on with that middle paragraph? And to top it off, initially you were willing to believe Bard's roleclaim and only switched after Glen had pretty much shifted the Alex wagon out of contention, from 5-5 to 6-4 Bard with 15 minutes left. All good with the Yoshi lynch.

##Vote Yoshi

Not sure whether to place Alice or Tom second, but probably Alice who decided to go off on a Glen tangent and was not present for the end of Day 2 shenanigans. As Sopko is saying, Scum lurker strategy. Everyone else is a lower priority for today unless something new arises.

Glen Veil

• Just call me...
  • Denizen
  • HO-UOU-IN K-YO-U-MA~
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 25, 2009, 07:55:35 AM »
Eh, I'm not quite entirely happy to see Smodge's end of day 2 vote switching as just a confused town, but since him and Yoshi are up there, I'm willing to forgo my views on his votes for now and just go with the current pressure on Yoshi.

##Unvote: Smodge
##Vote: Yoshiken

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:30 AM »
Mage, look at Kilga over day two and tell me he still seems as scummy for day one. If I could be said to want something from you that's what it is, this is quite willful ignorance out of you and acting as if it just hasn't crossed your mind is making me feel pretty good about lynching you today. Although Kiro does raise a point about tonfa-related hostility, I doubt Tonfa expected his original move to draw such hatred, and given how the train built up on him it would've been quite hard for Mage to extricate himself from that train.

Alice

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 25, 2009, 10:02:59 AM »
Struck out on his own case to the exclusion of all else, then voted for an extension.
I would argue that NOT voting for an Extension D2 was the scummy thing to do prior to Bard's cop shenanigans which were awful as all heck. Anyway, now that we have two flipped scum, let's see what we can work off of. And yes, I KNOW the end of D1 actions make me look bad, but my lynch preferences at the time were Glen > Excal > Tonfa, and given the lack of willingness for people to switch to the Glen wagon (again I stress the five minutes before deadline point), I voted Excal. Turned out to have been a mistake. You could argue that Kilga is scum similarly because of his rather brazen defence of Tonfa D1. Honestly, I find this reasoning full of WIFOM and silly, so bleh.

Anyway, let's take a look at the Excal and Tonfa trains on D1 again, now that we have some flips:
We now know that Tonfa is Scum and Xanth is Town, so no issues there. Excal is also Town, no problems there. Let's examine Mage and Kiro:
Mage's vote in #68 looks believable enough - and Tonfa was looking slightly odd at that time. Similarly, Kiro's vote in #69 is also valid, and neither of these people come out looking scummy. Glen, of course, comes out of this looking godawful, but that's due to wagon-hopping, not due to anything intrinsic to this particular wagon. So far, apart from maybe Glen, it doesn't appear there are any scum on this wagon at lynch time, which is...rather unsurprising and to be expected. Bard and Yoshi, on the other hand...

On the Excal train, we have an early hop on from Soppy, which to me is weird:
Quote from: Soppy #70
As people have noted with my argument previous, it's a softball day 1 argument. I'm actually fine sticking to it, but even I see that it's not entirely built rock solid. Meanwhile, we have Excal who has been playing hyper-aggressive townie all day. This cheerleading response to my argument seemed... off to me. Especially when he says he's trying to direct discussion, instead he has a summary post which says... nothing. And he admits it and tries to play it off as "LOL silly me" at the end.

This doesn't add up to me, since judging from how Excal's played so far he probably should have been the first to jump on my case. I probably would've been fine with it had it not had point C saying that there are holes in it, but for the points previous he's sticking with his other vote, but he doesn't. So...
No matter how many times I go over this argument I'm still not understanding it. So you vote Excal for...spectating/reporter-style posting? Or for not being on YOUR case for a mistake you made? Or for playing hyper-agressively when Town-Excal normally does not do that? I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. It's also notable that this is the start of the Excal train D1.

The rest of the people on the wagon were all deadline ninjas, and thus liable to not confer much useful alignment information.

As for today, let's see...

Mage I'm still liable to believe as being noobtown. Absolutely terrible, but also noobtown. I just can't see a Scum-Mage try to lynch Kilga in such a horrible and haphazard manner as he is trying to do today.

Yoshi is pretty much horrible. Soppy and Kiro bring up the major points, I'd also like to generally add the cheerleading D2 during the Bard lynch, essentially it seems as if you tried to believe and not believe the Bard fakeclaim at the same time, and then hammer for Townie cred at a time when it was virtually guaranteed that Alex would not, in fact, be the D2 lynch.

##Vote: Yoshi

Also not liking Smodge's horribletastic(TM) vote-switching behaviours, and I'm honestly not sure how people think he is so likely to be Town. I mean holy crap guys the amount of vote-switching he did D2 was astounding and he's almost as suspicious as Yoshi in my eyes.

Glen comes out of this mess looking a whole lot better than before, given Alex and Tonfa's flips. Still not liking his posts, but I'm starting to lean more Town regarding him right now as opposed to scum. Would like more input from him, though, especially regarding why you felt like switching from Smodge to Yoshi so quickly after it looked like a Smodge lynch was not going to occur today.

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 25, 2009, 12:26:22 PM »
Mmph. Gone back and checked over the Yoshi stuff. Surprised how people aren't seeing Smodge as the worst offender during yesterday's debacle, or perhaps more that Kiro in particular is attributing... logic... to his arguments. It doesn't take a scientist to realise most of the 'but tomorrow alex could claim whatever' would have applied to Bard as well in that scenario. Very one-dimensional framing, there. As far as Kilga going 'oh but scum would've had a plan and smodge is clueless' goes, I can't see the master plan behind Yoshi's actions either.

I'm getting bad vibes in general about this train as well. Tom produced a decent enough case but then you've got the likes of Kilga, Glen, Alice all going 'yep okay lynch let's go!' whilst barely touching on the details until questioned; only Kiro seems to have really worked at it. Alice in particular stands out here, with a big ol' rambly analysis post that ends with '...and I agree that Yoshi should die, on the side.'

Still think Mage is the worst around, though. Odds of him bussing Tonfa are pretty good, and he's been tunneling Kilga for an age. Getting a strong sense that he's deciding on who to vote for and then seeking out ways to implicate them before charging ahead.

Smodge13

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 25, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »
Ok my actions at the end of day 2 sucked, i wasn't thinking straight by the look of it all i can say was at the time the wifom made sense (which is insane)

Now down to scumhunting,

Yoshi i have been voting for and presenting cases against since day 1, to add to it we now have the strange voting history

We then also have
Hopefully I get this out before deadline

##Unvote: Sir Alex
##Vote: Bardiche

Alex's reasoning clears him for me, Bardiche's claim doesn't really work for me, just woke up, posting.
Yoshi Hammers right after Glen says he is posting, admittedly it was only 5 minutes but it would have been safe to wait those 5 to see what Glen had to say.

But this train that has formed out of nowhere on Yoshi i dislike

We then have Glens "pressure" vote on Yoshi which is forming quite a significant train.
With veyr little reason he votes for Yoshi yet still says i am suspicious.
Why the sudden switch glen?
on top of this day 2 bot bard AND tonfa were gone for 24 hours + also glen was amongst those away for just as long.
Coincidence or scum lurking as a team i couldn't say

Although i have suspected Yoshi for a while he is already a -1 to hammer without even typing a single post in his defence,this is way too hasty.

Glens switch looks rediculously scummy to me saying that i'm suspicious but switching to Yoshi with no reason stated and putting him at -2.

##Vote: Glen

As much as i prefer someone not to be voting for me.
Explain.