Register

Author Topic: Animafia - Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 28998 times)

Haruhi Suzumiya

• 17/F/nishinomiya if ur an ALIEN or ESPER or TIME TRAVELER c me!!!
  • Denizen
  • SOS BRIGADE SUPEREME COMMANDER
    • View Profile
Re: Animafia Begins! - Day 1 (Special Spectator Request, too)
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2009, 07:27:16 AM »
man you luesers are boring it's been like a WHOE DAY and like no one posting like anything
son i am disapoint

kk so TOMORROW Iam taking my SECRET CRUSH on a DATE (dont tell anyone) but k-on and me we are gonna do things that are MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAFIERS so i wont be back til liek a few hours b4 deadline

that is kind of lame since i am leading town to awesome in the middle of stuff and i dunno what u all will do without me

nehow i guess Shaggy is too busy toking up to come play mafiers or something, thats pretty f*sking lame, when some1 doesnt show up to SOS-dan meetings i usually execute them (cuz im CUTE)
i wanted to have a lot of votes on him to threaten lynch so that hes forced to actually play and post something meaningful if eh does come play but if he doesnt show at all then lynching him won't help town or something i guess LOL

actually he should eb like modkilled LOLLLL

but i guess i should not leave my vote on him while k-on and me are gonna b doing it!! SO HERE WAS MY BRILLIANT GAMBIT
i think out of the ppl who have been texting then 1 of filburt and sherman might b an alien in disguise so we should liek throw water on them and stuff
but a lot of ppl have said like.... NOTHING.... they fail at life and should become an hero... b/c scum is probably there... kind of toss up for me who right now so this is like a lurker to lurker vote but showing up and then saying nothing is worse then not showing up??  only Yuki can get away with that and thats b/c she's meganekko moe and does what i tell her to. 
like someday u walk in and she'll be sitting and reading in glasses and NOTHING ELSE
holy shit thats hot brb
ah man that was good XD kk nehow yuki is a good girl and stays in the kitchen and speaking of kitchens

##Unvote: Shaggy
##Vote: FUTA BETTY CROCKER HELL YEAH

lets taste some of that cooking! man y doesnt rule34 have any of that u'd think some1 would have done it

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2009, 07:32:01 AM »
Vote count!

Coop (0): Hank Hill
Sgt. Cosgrove (0):
Mr. Crocker (1): Haruhi Suzumiya
Count Dooku (1): Sgt. Cosgrove
Hank Hill (1): Coop
Jack (1): Count Dooku
Buzz Lightyear (1): Jay Sherman, Mr. Crocker
Sylvester (0):
Bender (0): Jack
Shaggy (2): Sylvester, Bender, Haruhi Suzumiya
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (2): Buzz Lightyear, Filburt
Haruhi Suzumiya (3): Filburt, Jack, Hank Hill, Jay Sherman

No vote: Shaggy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Still a little above 24 hours to go.

Shaggy has been poked for inactivity. Should this persist the modkill axe will be dropped.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2009, 08:04:55 AM »
Hey, HEY! Aren't you listening to me?! TALKING. TOY. HERE.

Nevermind, I guess no one was clever enough to notice it. Hmph. ##Unvote: Buzz Lightyear.

Miss Suzumiya, I very well know that you and me are in the quest for those FAIRY GODPARENTS. But take in account that me and only me will get them, alright? I need those for my New World Order. You can keep the other strange creatures that may appear, though.

On another note... Mr. Dooku, I'm using my magic detector and it detected a fault in your so-called "Force" and "Dark Side" and blah blah. If you possesed such magic -which it would be possible with the power of the FAIRY GODPARENTS-, then why didn't you "detect" a possible faulty and evil presence on Mr. Sherman for being the last one who pointed Miss Suzumiya, and you "detected" it on Mr. Jack? Mr. Turtle here pointed it, why didn't you? Huh, HUH?!

That can only be explained if you actually are BRAINWASHED by the FAIRY GODPARENTS. I mean... the ERASERS.

##Vote: Count Dooku

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 08:11:35 AM »
o hai
lolwut
Hahaha oh wow!
just wanted 2 say thx for justifying my vote, thats pretty weak, y would he not vote the 1st person 2 use bad logic over the 2nd??  Show up right after i call you out and thats all you got? 

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 08:12:31 AM »
FUCKKK forgot my formatting GOD DAMMIT YUKI YOU'RE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS EDIT THAT OR SOMETHING

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »
kk so TOMORROW Iam taking my SECRET CRUSH on a DATE (dont tell anyone) but k-on and me we are gonna do things that are MORE IMPORTANT THAN MAFIERS so i wont be back til liek a few hours b4 deadline
Don't talk to me about importance! Because of *you*, the future of this entire universe is in jeopardy!

##Unvote
##Vote Haurhi Suzumiya

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2009, 08:46:21 AM »
God, can't believe I'm agreeing with Miss Ritalin here, but seriously.  Where is everyone?  We've got Erasers trying to get rid of us and none of you can talk?! 

Also, you, spaceman.  What's up with you?  You just come in here telling us that you'll decide what's important, and then you vote for Haruhi.  Seems a lot like Eraser talk to me, just wanting us to listen up while you tell us how to vote like good little soldiers.  So, how's about you tell us just what is important, huh?  And why that means you gotta vote for one of the people who're actually out here talking, cause the whole thing looks fishy to me.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »
That my words did not reach several of you (Dooku, Filburt, Sylvester(?)) is most unfortunate. Suzumiya's third vote for Shaggy was in entirely in jest, while being fully aware, no, placing it because two votes had gone before it, making him a liable early target for no reason. For how can you claim it to be in the greater good of 'promoting discussion' when the subject of discussion has been entirely absent? A weak line of logic on my part, I must confess, but I stand by it as the best available at the time.

Suzumiya on 4 votes

My own vote aside, three votes have now gone down behind which I can find no justification outside of jest or irritation. While Suzumiya continues to prove a considerable trial for my ears, I can at least find some merit in condensing down her speech, and though she may rub me the wrong way, there are far too many dangerous elements to consider elsewhere.

##Unvote: Haruhi Suzumiya
##Vote: Buzz Lightyear

The Disappearance Of Haruhi Suzumiya until the eve of our destined time is of minor concern, but the spaceman's hollow vote for a target he is fully aware is unable to defend herself is underhanded. Had he the will to convince me of his convictions I would feel otherwise, but not with such a simple shot to the back.

In fact, clearly have I yet to still my soul, as with so little action in so much time I am seeing the shadow of Aku behind almost everyone. Only Shaggy, currently beyond our realm, Dooku and... yes, Suzumiya do not immediately concern me (perhaps that an avatar of evil, a coward and the incarnation of irritation do not cause worry should be a clear sign that my senses are disturbed, but let us leave that aside).

Filburt is mostly fine... yet his latest speech leads me to worry over the strength of his attack on the spaceman while leaving his vote on Sherman. Perhaps simply our eyes weigh them differently, but I struggle to see the viewpoint.

Crocker worries me most of those with serious content. While I do not see eye to eye with such a wicked person as Dooku, I can at least see merit in the line of discussion, with there being an obviously serious intent behind my reasoning, so I dislike that as an avenue to follow at the exclusion of all others. Instinct would see me finding fault with failing to respond to Suzumiya's vote, but it is hard to determine what to say to a vote chosen randomly from several people (assuming I parsed that correctly). That the vote charged

Coop, Cosgrove, Sylvester and Bender have yet to truly take part at all.

Hill and Sherman are perhaps worse, having contributed nothing but with a serious (yet hollow) accusation in place. Still better than the spaceman by a factor of timing if nothing else.

In short I lend my voice to the call for greater participation, for how may we corner the forces of evil when so many present look the same?

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2009, 11:55:32 AM »
Even robots have to sleep, ya know? I'd have came earlier, but my alcohol circuits were running dry. Sorry for missing the earliest pimpmobile to the occassion.

Shaggy has been poked for inactivity. Should this persist the modkill axe will be dropped.

With that in mind, ##UNVOTE:Shaggy

Haruhi might be contributing alot, but I can't actually read what in hell it is that they are writing. I mean, hell, I thought french was a dead language, ya know?

Going to re-iterate what Jack says at the end of his post, and shout for more... content? Speech? BOOZE?

In my view, Crocker and Haruhi are having an arguement, which is one-sided since I can basically only read one arguement without my eyes spontaneously exploding (lucky I have spares) and Buzz seems suspicious for trying to force town to do stuff? I don't know. Holding my vote for now.

As a side-note, its not too much to ask haruhi to like, you know, speak normally?

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »
Vote count!

Coop (0): Hank Hill
Sgt. Cosgrove (0):
Mr. Crocker (1): Haruhi Suzumiya
Count Dooku (2): Sgt. Cosgrove, Mr. Crocker
Hank Hill (1): Coop
Jack (1): Count Dooku
Buzz Lightyear (1): Jay Sherman, Mr. Crocker, Jack
Sylvester (0):
Bender (0): Jack
Shaggy (1): Sylvester, Bender, Haruhi Suzumiya
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (1): Buzz Lightyear, Filburt
Haruhi Suzumiya (3): Filburt, Jack, Hank Hill, Jay Sherman, Buzz Lightyear

No vote: Shaggy

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. About 18 or so hours to go.

WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »
Gee Jack, you sure seem eagre to have me dance my vote around.  If you must know, I'm not moving my vote because unlike some people I'm gonna be waiting right here, ready to move it if I have to.  That, and I'd like to actually hear something from that Sherman guy before I drop him for some plastic floozy.

And I'd love to have something else to say, but no one's talking.  I mean, Bender's here, but his big thing is not voting, which is annoying and all cause his not voting threatens my neck, but he's nowhere near as bad as those two.  Hey, metal man, while you're here, why not pick one of those guys you'd don't like and, I dunno, VOTE THEM!

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2009, 04:49:51 PM »
Okay, let'th take a look at thith.

Firtht, now that he'th been prodded, ##Unvote: Shaggy. Better thingth to do than poke at inactiveth.

Haruhi ith bathically trolling the thread. In particular, it annoyth me how she thticks a vote on Mithter Crocker thith late into the day without any thort of reathoning, and immediately claimth that she'th away for the retht of the day.

Count Dooku'th vote on Jack is thtrange. 'Third on a wagon ith likely thcum' is admittedly a poor thtrategy, but on Day 1 it'th not like you've got much elth to work with.

Also flaring up my feline intuition is the little thpaceman. Yeth, he'th voting Haruhi, but he'th really not giving much reathoning ath to why he'th doing it. Conthidering there'th leth than 24 hourth in the phathe, voteth with no ecthplanation are pretty poor.

Theveral people thtill haven't pothted enough to really comment on. Coop, Hank, Cothgrove and Dooku are the nameth that come to mind.

For now, ##Vote: Haruhi Thuzumiya. Embrathing your inner child ithn't helping Town in the thlightetht.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2009, 05:07:20 PM »
I apologize for my absence. Now then. Shall we get back to work?

##Unvote Haruhi Suzumiya

As much as the girl's an earful, she is at the very least contributing. However, the little one and the animals worry me.

The turtle, as Mr. Jack here has already so kindly pointed out, seemed to make a large case of Mr. Lightyear's actions. But why would he attack somebody with such conviction and yet leave his vote on Mr. Sherman? And then he comes back and demands the robot vote, while at the same time attempting to buy time for himself. "That, and I'd like to actually hear something from that Sherman guy before I drop him for some plastic floozy?" Wouldn't one normally hold a vote because the person hasn't said anything recently? I say you put a vote where your mouth is!

Mr. Lightyear over here seemed to leap at the possibility of lynching the girl. And what was his reasoning? That she had a date? Also, what's all this talk about "the future of the universe?" I tell you what! Sounds to me like someone knows more than they're letting on.

##Vote Buzz Lightyear

Going on a date is a poor excuse to hang someone from the ceiling, Mr. Lightyear.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »
FUCKKK forgot my formatting GOD DAMMIT YUKI YOU'RE GOOD WITH COMPUTERS EDIT THAT OR SOMETHING

Don't be a meanie head.

Hey, Samurai kid. You seem a little jumpy. I don't think we'd get anywhere if we kept putting down people who bring others halfway to the most needed most votes. Nothing personal, kid, but it limits information.

Don't talk to me about importance! Because of *you*, the future of this entire universe is in jeopardy!

This doesn't look good. You're a superhero, right kid? This doesn't seem very ... superheroy. I'd say this almost looks unsuperhero-like. I should know. I'm good friends with a superhero.

Cute little girls go on dates all of the time. Your vote looks like it's only for the reason that she'll be gone, but it's not clear how that means she's an eraser. This is a worse reason than that errm ... what do you call it? "Third to vote" Reason from before? At least that has basis as a phenomenon.

##Unvote,
##Vote: BuzzLightyear

Anyway, I'll be back in a while. I gotta go rewatch Congo again.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2009, 06:14:26 PM »
I'm going to be out for a while today, so if a hammer drops early enough before deadline don't expect a flip right away (unless Rat wakes up superearly).

Hal may serve as emergency vote count updater. I asked him but got no response yet and am being pushed out the door.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Haruhi Suzumiya

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »
Current Mood:  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
k-on is a baka.

ok im back. 

Quote from: not a real astronaut
lol vote haruhi for no reason

lol i troll u, if you wanna vote me b/c u cant handle the truth, at least man up and admit it like the talking cat.  his has barbs.  but i dont think Buzz Lightyears are anatomically correct.

nehow i am trying to have FUN and BOUKEN (tl note bouken means adventure), so borinnggg when ppl r all like "INTERNET MAFIA SERIOUS BUSINESS!"  lolwut, this doesnt hurt town, im contributing UNLIKE HALF THE GAME LOL and if its hard to read... i dont care b/c at least that means ur actually reading my posts n thinking about them amirite?!!  (retorical question ya i am right)

lol.  i explained that i was taking a potshot on another lurker b/c the scum r prolly in the lurkerz who post at the start of the day and then dont say anything useful after that.  buzz lightyear is totally baka but i think its UNUSUAL that after i happen to call out Futa Betty Crocker no1 else barely mentions hir and every1 jumps on buzz.  AND WHERE THERE IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL THERE IS BOUKEN, DESHOU?  DESHOU!  its too weird for buzz to be all lolvote liek that, even a baka like k-on would kno that that is gonna get u lynched so i dunno if scum would do it.  but if Futa Cocker is scum then it makes a lot of sense 4 hir ppl to ignore that and jump on buzz amirite?!!  (retorical question ya i am always right)
[/size]

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2009, 08:21:03 PM »
Certainly Miss Suzumiya has created some stir, hm? She should learn one or two things about me in paranormal investigation, keeping it down, stealthily, and then run and catch those FAIRY GODPARENTS.

And I finally appreciate that all of you have noticed that talking toy. I certainly find weird how can a toy talk like a human -FAIRIES... or ERASERS- and given that he jumped for Miss Suzumiya's neck, I guess he wants to put an end to her current madness, which could also be explained via the ERASER theory. However, I'm certainly finding Mr. Dooku weird to put a vote on Jack, who was the second person voting Miss Suzumiya, and not Mr. Hill or Mr. Sherman. I'd also like to know his opinion about this Talking Toy incident.

On that note, my magic detector is still giving me "False" signs, Mr. Dooku. I'm still demanding an explanation for that! I'd have to agree with Mr. Turtle on vote moving as well.

Also, the disappearance of a guy is certainly misterious. Shaggy must have been vanished by someone who used the FAIRY GODPARENTS powers. Someone needs to find one of them and make him come back.

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2009, 08:40:21 PM »
Hey, Crocker, you actually got any opinions of your own, or are you just picking people to like so that maybe they'll like you back?  Honestly, I wasn't sure if that crazy chick was on to anything with you when she started, but you're starting to creep me out here.  I mean, all you really said was that Dooku's weird for not using vote order as a measure for voting and that you still think that way.

Well, that and about how you think the spaceman's wierd because...  he's a toy?  Look around buddy, you're talking about fairies and I'm a freaking Turtle.  Y'know what, I'm starting to think crazy chick's right.  I mean, let's look at Sherman.  Sure, he stinks, but he's at least only said nothing once.  As for spaceman over there, that's just bad play.  Town? Eraser?  Does it make sense for either of them to do it?  That's why I asked him the freaking question, so we'd know why he was doing it, so we could tell if it was some kind of evil Eraser reasoning.  But, Crocker just...  keeps on talking and not saying anything, so here goes.

##Unvote: Sherman,  ##Vote: Crocker

Maybe now you can talk about something besides toys and fairies.  Or even just tell us why having reasons besides vote order is so dastardly.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2009, 08:59:54 PM »
However, I'm certainly finding Mr. Dooku weird to put a vote on Jack, who was the second person voting Miss Suzumiya, and not Mr. Hill or Mr. Sherman. I'd also like to know his opinion about this Talking Toy incident.

My focus is on the one who expresses immediate worry over Suzumiya's actions, when there was little going on yet. Suzumiya took action and pursued a path that she may have believed to be correct. To denounce such actions as worrisome feels like the Jedi approach to any movement. The Jedi are idle, with only want to maintain their corrupt status quo.

I demand answers still, padawan Jack. Why was Suzumiya suspicious that she deserves our votes? What course of action would have better befit her? Remaining idle and attacking the first one to stir is cowardly. Such an act is beyond even the Jedi- the Erasers are a people unknown to the Force. Only they could attempt to attack so cowardly.

On that note, my magic detector is still giving me "False" signs, Mr. Dooku. I'm still demanding an explanation for that!

Your impatience does not move me to return any faster than I can. Your argument is that I did not vote for who you believe to be more suspicious? Such foolish reasoning. The samurai was the first man to pursue Suzumiya in serious light, claiming her suspicious. I will focus on those who lead, not on those who follow foolishly- you must focus on your foes one by one, and not attempt to take on all you can all at once.

The Toy has sufficient pressure on him. I shall await him to explain himself.
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »
Okay, I mithed your ecthplanation for the vote on Crocker. Come on, thpeak English a little better for uth, like what I do.  ##Unvote

As for spaceman over there, that's just bad play.  Town? Eraser? Does it make sense for either of them to do it?  That's why I asked him the freaking question, so we'd know why he was doing it, so we could tell if it was some kind of evil Eraser reasoning.
Tho, you're willin' to admit that he'th playin' badly, but the mithtake ithn't thcummy? How ith makin' a vote with no reathoning anythin' other than anti-Town play?
Heck, can ya ecthplain to me any way thith could come acroth ath even a mithguided Townie? ##Vote: Buzz Lightyear

Dooku: He'th already ecthplained it to ya. Third on the wagon'th probably thcum. It'th ruleth like that that'll get you outta the random voting thtage and move into real dithcussion.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
Zoinks! This game moves as fast as a ice cream burrito around Scoob...Scoob? Scooby Doo, where are you?

Oh. It looks like I'm trapped here. All alone, and with a bunch of scary scum. Wait, I have an idea. Maybe if I...oh come on that mask's not even obvious, of course it's Haruhi? I mean look at how she talks! That's clearly scum talk! What are you all giving her a clear for?

Seems like this game's a bit weirder than I thought.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2009, 09:55:28 PM »
Managed to borrow a Blackberry. I'll try to produce a basic vote count, but this thing doesn't show bold and italics so it will be numbers only.

Shaggy has saved himself from modkill.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »
Everyone not listed has no votes.

Mr. Crocker: 2
Count Dooku: 1
Hank Hill: 1
Jack: 1
Buzz Lightyear: 4
Haruhi Suzumiya: 2

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have less than 10 hours remaining.

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »
Yo, sorry for the inactivity, I caught the Glorft trying to cause trouble in the confusion of this Eraser business so I went on a temporary Glorft smashing spree.

I don't know why people are voting on that Suzumiya person, I mean she's just a little Japanese girl.

What has my senses tingling most right now is that little action figure, who tries to off the little girl without giving any reason of his own.  He also hasn't said anything of consequence at all in the game so far.

There is also the fact that the last time I ran into something so small that could talk I ended up having to forgo getting a slurpee for a whole day almost, I am not inclined to let history repeat itself!

*Uses intricate controller combo to change his vote*

##Unvote: Hank Hill
##Vote: Buzz Lightyear

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2009, 11:07:35 PM »
Shaggy pothtin and not actually thaying anything utheful maketh my blood boil.

Thpeak up, please.