Author Topic: Animafia - Game Over, Man, Game Over  (Read 28996 times)

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
  • Never feels any pain, never really dies
    • View Profile
    • This is the state to which I have been reduced.
Re: Animafia - Day 2 (Special Spectator Request Inside!)
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2009, 12:53:45 AM »
1 minute left!

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2009, 12:54:51 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Haruhi Suzumiya

• 17/F/nishinomiya if ur an ALIEN or ESPER or TIME TRAVELER c me!!!
  • Denizen
  • SOS BRIGADE SUPEREME COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2009, 01:07:13 AM »
Kotae wa itsumo watashi no mune ni...
Nande daro anata wo eranda watashi desu
Mou tomaranai unmei sama kara kimerareta kedo
CROCKER WAS LYNCHED mane dake ja tsumaranai no
HE WAS SCUM ROLECOP
Kanjiru mama kanjiru koto dake wo suru yo

Bouken desho desho!? Honto ga uso ni kawaru sekai de
Yume ga aru kara tsuyoku naru no yo dare no tame janai

Issho ni kite kudasai
Doko made mo juyuu na watashi wo mite yo ne
Ashita kako ni natta kyou no ima ga kiseki
SHERMAN WAS VANILLA TOWN

Final Vote count!

Coop (2): Filburt, Shaggy
Sgt. Cosgrove (0): Count Dooku
Mr. Crocker (4): Jack, Hank Hill, Sgt. Cosgrove, Count Dooku
Count Dooku (0):
Hank Hill (0):
Jack (0):
Sylvester (0):
Bender (2): Sylvester, Crocker
Shaggy (2): Coop, Bender
Filburt (0):
Jay Sherman (0):

Modorenai toko made ikanakya tsumannai
Saa oshiete himeteru negai wo kagami ni nageta
My delight karada goto uketometara
Your mind fly!
Odorokasete odoroite egao ni narou

Hajimari desho desho!? KIREI ga yami wo terasu mitai ni
Watashi no chikara anata no namida docchi mo tadashii no

Genjitsu ni yureru sensai na kokoro ga
Kizutsuku no wa IYA
Omoimashita itsumo itsumo mune no oku ni
Kotae ga...

Futsuu janai no ga touzen nara
Kotaeru watashi wa nani ga dekiru?
Futsuu demo futsuu janakute
Kanjiru mama kanjiru koto dake wo suru yo

Bouken desho desho!? HONTO ga uso ni kawaru sekai de
Yume ga aru kara tsuyoku naru no yo dare no tame janai
Hajimari desho hajimari nandesho!?
Kirei ga yami wo terasu mitai ni
Watashi to anata bouken no tochuu

Issho ni susundeku doko made mo jiyuu ni
Genjitsu wo koete
Ashita kako ni natta kyou no ima ga kiseki
Tashikana mirai wo
Tsukamou mirai wo
I believe you...

Next time, on the Mafia of Haruhi Suzumiya Day 1:  The game begins!

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Animafia - Day 3 (Special Spectator Request Inside!)
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2009, 12:09:26 AM »
After a confusion where both Jay Sherman and the possessed Mr. Crocker were thrown into the Dip (an action no one claimed to have taken), there was a clatter outside the door, and Freakazoid burst into the room.

"Cosgrove! There you are! I've been looking all over for you! Have you seen these Eraser things? They're so neat! You have to see one!"

"Nah, I'm bored of all this. Hey, Freakazoid, wanna go to the fair?"

"DO I!?"

Freakazoid ran off, with Cosgrove walking out the door behind him. As he left, he gave one final turn and wave to the crowd.

"See ya, kids."

---

Mr. Crocker (Scum Rolecop) couldn't get his wish to live granted!

Jay Sherman (Vanilla Townie) stunk just a little bit too much!

Sgt. Cosgrove (Vanilla Townie) was killed overnight!

It is now Day 3. With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 48 hours as always. Good luck!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:12:59 AM by K(ilgama)yon »

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2009, 12:29:03 AM »
Okay, after latht night'th actionth my Bender vote feelth very rithky now. Crocker threw the vote onto him at the latht minute when hith death wath more or leth assured. Either he wath tryin' to dithtanthe himthelf from a buddy or he wanted uth to think that...it'th a WIFOM at betht.

So it'th probably betht jutht to ignore it and go on thcumineth alone. Nothin' like pressure to get the lurker'th talkin'. ##Vote: Bender

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2009, 01:40:22 AM »
Like, dude...people died?  Man, aren't you just supposed to take off their masks and arrest them?

What the talking kitty said...is an important thing to think about, and does, like, kind of make me reconsider my vote a little...

But, dude, on the other hand, like, if you take the assumption that he voted him to protect him, you could also (and this gets real trippy logic, man), then he also called Cosgrove out too, and we know that pig was, like, working for the man - the good one!  It is a little odd, and it does make me re-think him slightly...but it's taking a chance, man, and really playing circular reasoning like trying to hula-hoop on LSD, man.

Like that crazy kat, I'm sticking to the people who look worst, and that means I still stick with the self-proclaimed Jersian. 

##Vote: Coop

Still strikes me as the worst, from what I said the other day.  I'm fairly confident one of the two who wanted to nuke me yesterday is a bad man, man.  I feel stronger about voting Coop than Bender, although Bender is the next on my list.

Note for later: the turtle hasn't been around since the start of the last day...hope he wasn't flushed. 

Now, time for a little thinking weed.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »

Tooth crisis under control. Not fixed, but a clear plan, so you shouldn't hear about that again and I ought to be able to play as normal. Photos if you want proof, I guess, but it's not like the break itself is anything but a pure neutral tell so far as the game cares.

If anything, in retrospect I'm a little glad I missed the deadline, as I was getting paranoid that it was looking too much like day 1, so given that Crocker did flip scum it's good that I wasn't given the chance to waver (even if his defence in itself was poor).

The flip implies strongly to me that there's at least some scum among the lurkers, because I'm not sure how else that lynch could have just slowly wandered out in front. At this point I'm seeing Hill and the avatar of evil as fairly strongly town, as I'm having a really hard time seeing how bussing Crocker could make sense in that situation when it wouldn't have been hard to justify voting for one of the lurkers, and one vote difference is all it would have taken. (I know, I'm at least partially covering myself by extension)

This leaves Filburt, Shaggy, Sylvester, Coop and Bender, who all ended up on other trains.

Filburt has taken a nosedive since the start of his prolonged absence, following a relatively solid day 1 performance with a dire day 2 one. Now on the wrong side of neutral for pretty simple reasons.

Not much of a read on neoShaggy yet, as Crocker was heading to the gallows by the time he actually got a post out. Not thrilled by the lurkers voting lurkers attack/defence, but it doesn't read as poorly as his two targets.

What worries me about Sylvester in particular now is just how much of a difference he's been treating Bender and Coop despite their similiarities, most notably in just how little he references Coop (twice - once in defence, once in a weak, sedated argument in comparison to Bender) while pressing Bender. As I think Coop looks worst at the moment, this reads direly for Sylvester if Coop flips scum, especially in tow of a string of 'easy choice' votes. I admittedly don't see how scumSylvester works without scumCoop.

That said, the thing is that Bender and Coop do look individually the worst, and annoyingly similar. Bender with a grand total of little more than a repeated lurker opinion on Shaggy, and Coop with the high[er] volume, low content approach... resulting in little more than a lurker opinion on Shaggy, with the bonus of jumping on the Buzz wagon day 1. Neither of them comment on Crocker at all, except possibly obtusely from Coop in his opinion that the active people look less scummy. While I do think that Bender reads terribly for actively not being around, I'm again of the opinion that active coasting is a more decidedly conscious and anti-town position than simple low content. Even his latest post is an almost opinionless bag of nothing despite referring to like half the players. Bender I could potentially see as being away and unhelpful (although seriously man, please get involved soon), but I'm not sure I can even see a town angle to Coop's actions by this point.

##Vote: Coop
##Prod: Filburt, Bender, Dooku

Re-reading Crockers posts hasn't helped too much, as it does now just like delaying tactic after delaying tactic after delaying tactic. Only his last post really goes into accusations rather than just 'hey guys, I want to ask some questions', and scum on death row is WIFOM heavy at best.

Ninja'd by Shaggy. Nothing to add from that, as it seems mostly in tune with my position.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 01:52:11 AM »

The Sith are none too fond of those who call for the gods to smite the lurkers. While we agree that lurkers lend nothing to town, the call to erase more of what might be allies does not sit well with us.

I think we're going to have to agree to disagree. Rather a 'free'/bonus modkill than a wasted lynch when it goes this far. I agree that lurkers should be given a chance, but there's got to be a limit in there somewhere for them to die or set to lynching or scum would have no need to stop lurking. 60 hours and no actual content next to that is way past wherever that limit may be, surely.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 02:02:43 AM »
Like, just to clarify a bit, my case on Coop isn't all about pointing his capitalist gun at me.

As you noted, he didn't say anything much about Cock man, who was, like, the main issue yesterday, and instead jumped on the "easy" lurker target, despite other stuff happening dude.  Like, man, it's like raping a chick who passed out from doing too much heroin at a party - it's shameless.  Especially that I just woke up from my drug-induced coma - while I couldn't be give, like, a free pass?  There wasn't anything to go on, and for the same reason he was going after me, he could have gone after some others similarly.  It was just odd that it coincided the way it did.  I admit that lurker vs. lurker is weak, but it was more of a "posting lurker who hasn't said much" vs. "person who hasn't been here"  Looked like a typical bad man tactic, dude!

Also, would you guys like to sign my petition?

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2009, 04:11:52 AM »
A Bunch of people saw two of the people we're after. Using their description, I was able to come up with this composite sketch.

I've faxed it to law agencies around the world.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2009, 04:41:23 AM »
Coop (2): Shaggy, Jack
Count Dooku (0):
Hank Hill (0):
Jack (0):
Sylvester (0):
Bender (1): Sylvester
Shaggy (0):
Filburt (0):

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 43.5 hours remaining.

Filburt has been prodded for inactivity.

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2009, 11:28:03 AM »
What worries me about Sylvester in particular now is just how much of a difference he's been treating Bender and Coop despite their similiarities, most notably in just how little he references Coop (twice - once in defence, once in a weak, sedated argument in comparison to Bender) while pressing Bender. As I think Coop looks worst at the moment, this reads direly for Sylvester if Coop flips scum, especially in tow of a string of 'easy choice' votes. I admittedly don't see how scumSylvester works without scumCoop.
I've theen Bender online during night phatheth, and bathed on that I'm relatively thure he'th lurkin'. Coop at leatht maketh a genuine effort ta give thome content - Bender'th the reathon they invented Lynch All Lurkerth.

I'm not thayin that Coop'th clear or anythin', I jutht really don't like how Bender doeth thinigth. My main problem with him ith that even after I accuthed him of chainthawing the Count over Cothgrove, he ignored it entirely and jutht thtuck with hith Shaggy vote. If not rethponding to catheth againtht you ithn't anti-Town, I dunno what ith.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2009, 01:01:55 PM »

This is the discrepancy - I'm not saying that your case on Bender is spurious. Individually he's second only to Coop to me, and I agree with your case at least in principal. Again, what does worry me is just how much you've separated Coop from Bender, mostly silently, when I'm not seeing such a clear dividing line beyond Bender's aggressive stance on his low presence.

You say that Coop is making a 'genuine effort' to post content, but the only content I can find on any number of re-reads is justification for bandwagonning Lightyear, repeated sitting on Shaggy, and some very indecisive neutral rambling - the clearest of which only on a specific prod from Hill - leaving him with what, bad feelings about the people who were openly suspicious of him and neutral otherwise? (Okay, I must concede that he had grounds to object to both Filburt and Cosgrove, but the positioning still stinks of OMGUS)

Again, although I do think that Coop's rather more active/conscious coasting is worse than Bender's, it's neither your vote nor your position on Bender but your striking relative position on Coop that sets off major alarm bells if Coop is scum.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »
The Sith are wary. Though we have struck the proper target the last day, the ease with which it went worries us. Scum employed little effort to sway our eyes from Crocker. We advise the exertion of proper wariness.

To the Sith, we have now two people we are willing to vote:

Bender has been offensive in his stark disappearances, and persisted voting for Shaggy on accounts of lurking: while the Sith agree that Shaggy's activity has been as lackluster as many, the problem is just that. There are many offenders of the same degree, and even more of a worse degree. Bender falls in the final category, providing no helpful insights, nor good reasons for his voting patterns.

The second the Sith have turned their eyes to is Sylvester, though his is not as alarming. At the end of the past day, he declared inability to do anything about the lynch. This in particular strikes us, although we cannot explain this: the Force works in mysterious ways. The further charge we hold against him is his idleness at the start of the second day, although that charge by itself is no reason to punish him with death. As it stands, the cat remains in our sights, though our conviction is weak.

Of the residue, we find Jack wanting to go to unnecessary lengths to convince us of his tooth woes, Hank Hill to be unjustified in calling people out on lurking, Coop and Filburt duck below the probing powers of the Force and leave us with little to work with.

##VOTE: Bender

Bender, our eyes turn to you.
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2009, 11:45:18 PM »

Jack is back, but with only one post in the meantime I have little to add other than being disappointed at another slow day, with half the players yet to comment today, especially when those are the two vote leaders, the new super lurker and Hill's second long patch out.

The avatar of evil hits another weird point to contend with me, but does remind me that Sylvester was the other one to deliberately withhold his vote at the start of day 2 alongisde scumCrocker, which I had forgotten about from being too focussed on Crocker's weird responses at the time. That Bender is the other player to have done the same in an unfavourable situation only serves to muddy the waters further, though.

I'm still more immediately interested in Bender and Coop, though, and more than likely Filburt as well if/when he resurfaces, but discussion feels annoyingly stifled at the moment without their presence to defend themselves (which is not far off the whole point, I know).

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 11, 2009, 12:47:30 AM »
The avatar of evil hits another weird point to contend with me

What point in particular displeases you?

I'm still more immediately interested in Bender and Coop, though,

If you have suspicions about the Sith, we would hear them now- awaiting those who idle shall not bring about progress, and if doubt exists about the Sith's desire to conspire with you to defeat the Erasers, we would dispel it before it bears fruit.

We must admit the massive lurking going on makes us desenchanted with the game.
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
Alright, sorry for taking so long, first real week of classes so I've not had much time to read things and post and whatnot.

Shaggy makes an interesting case against me I guess?  But it doesn't really strike me as being as good as he seems to think it is.  You're accusing me of going after you purely for being a lurker when it's not entirely true.  My original vote on Shaggy was because he basically just made an I'm here post, tried to direct attention towards a confirmed town, and then went off without actually voting or contributing anything worthwhile before he became neoshaggy.

While it looks bad, I generally ignored Crocker due to my inability to really gather any meaning from his posts.

Still not getting the case on my flavor text, it was merely an attempt to stay in character, it also happenned to be around 3 in the morning when I posted it.

The four people who voted Crocker are definitely the most townlike to me at this point, though there might be a slim possibility that the scum wanted to avoid all hoping onto a train to save one of their own, and so maybe there's a slim chance one of them was in on it, but that is much to WIFOM to think about at this point.

Of the people who didn't vote Crocker, Sylvester strikes me as the most townlike of those that aren't me.  I don't really fault Bender for his votes since I see the same sort of things in Shaggy, though his general lack of saying anything otherwise is worrisome.

Filbert looks terrible, voting based on flavor text more then anything and not posting since, but hasn't posted and is up for modkill so I'll ignore him for now

This leaves me with Shaggy:  Shaggy's case on me seems to be mostly based as an OMGUS, he ignores my case on his pre Neoshaggy post and basically claims my sole case on him is due to him lurking, I think that's a generally bad argument to place against me considering the general postcount of this game, many people just don't seem to be that into posting this game, but of the two posts I saw from Shaggy before the hammer came he said absolutely nothing worthwhile, and even failed to put a vote, whereas at least everyone else had said something of meaning at the time, and Sherman was up for modkill.

I got to wake up to seeing Shaggy finally post something right before the day had ended, in it he basically focuses everything he can onto trying to make a case on me which I guess is understandable, however, the things he says at the end of the post kind of worry me.  Shaggy acknowledges that Crocker is probably going to bite it, but ignores that train and basically tries to divert attention to myself while showing no interest himself in voting for Crocker.  It kind of strikes me as an excuse not to vote for one of his own potentially, while simultaneously avoiding the potential of a "He hammered purely for towncred argument".

I'm aware I don't look good at all really, but I'm going to stick with what I think here.

#Vote: Shaggy

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2009, 03:00:59 AM »
Count Dooku (0):
Hank Hill (0):
Jack (0):
Sylvester (0):
Bender (2): Sylvester, Count Dooku
Shaggy (1): Coop
Filburt (0):

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 21 hours remaining.

Filburt has informed me of router problems and will try to get on when he can.

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 11, 2009, 09:05:14 AM »
The point ith that when Coop wath prodded, he actually rethponded. Bender hath ignored my point againtht him entirely, and in fact avoided pothting altogether. If a Coop lynch ith all I can get today I'll gladly take it, but I thtill feel Bender ith a more prething cathe.

Jutht came back from an all night thing. Ecthpected to have a lot more to catch up with, but I need to thleep anyway. -_-

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 11, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »

Good: Coop getting involved with a substantial post.
Bad: Waiting this late before getting one out.
Ugly: Bender has again plain not shown up. Nor Filburt. (Nor Hill, but less pressing)

Good: Surprisingly not just a lifeline attack/defence on Bender.
Bad: Excuse for ignoring Crocker. Especially when he was the dish of the day.
Ugly: Oh god blanket defence for Sylvester without rationale. My mind, the WIFOM burns.

Good: uhh... nope, guess I can't make this balance any longer.
Bad: "Shaggy's case on me is understandable, but..."
Ugly: Sympathy case on looking bad.

The Crocker thing is now even more striking, as he was the vote leader on three votes at the time of your last post yesterday, and you had resolved to sit on the second train (if two votes can be called a train) without comment on him. (this applies almost identically to Bender as well, which is part of why this is really frustrating unless you're both scum)

While I sympathise somewhat with your case on Shaggy, the way you went for him on day 2 reads more like an easy scum lynch target than anything else, especially with how the votes ended up, so while I do appreciate that he hadn't posted anything of note by the time you left, it doesn't actually affect my view. The one point I will agree about is that yeah, I don't like Shaggy taking issue with the whole flavour thing. What I actively dislike about your case on Shaggy regards the Crocker stuff, because potential WIFOM aside that part read reasonably to me, and he sure didn't just ignore the case as you're claiming.

So, some mindhurt aside I'm still relatively comfortable with a Coop lynch. I'll be back a bit before the deadline, by which point I seriously hope that our missing elements have posted or it's going to be messy.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 11, 2009, 02:14:06 PM »

Oh, and I should quickly respond to the avatar of evil before leaving.

The points, in order, were the intent pressing for the Suzumiya vote on day 1, the modkill lurker point towards the end of day 2 and the tooth thing now in day 3, which all struck me as weird more than anything else. Possibly the Suzumiya vote thing aside, as that actually felt scummy (tunnelling the point throughout day 1, that is, not the initial view on it which I did take as discussion building). The modkill lurker thing I just didn't expect anyone to take issue with, and I don't really get the tooth thing when I had/have nothing to gain from it. Again, not directly scummy so much as weird, the only one of which I'd even care to hear more about at all is why you clung to just my Suzumiya vote all of day 1, and even if this stuff had raised my hackles, I'd be finding it hard to resolve that against your vote on the scum lynch yesterday.

My second quote you have there was about Sylvester, who I now seem to be going around in circles with, but I didn't want the conversation to be railroaded away from the lurkers just because they continued to not be around. The discussion is useful, sure, especially if I'm not around for day 4, but not where I saw day 3 going.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 11, 2009, 04:07:49 PM »
Ugh. I've been trying since about 3 hours into Day 3 to create a "this is what everyone has said so far" post, but my computer kept crashing, so every single attempt has failed, and I now give up. Unfortunately, I don't know how much longer it is to deadline , and while I wish I could at least make one last small attempt today, I don't think it'll work out. (School has me very busy on weekdays, now) I have been following though, and I know where this is headed. And if it's down to Coop and Bender...

Well, I don't actually have anything else to add to this. And I'm not sure whether the vanishing act or the actively voting Shaggy/not really saying much is worse, in my eyes. Ugh.

I will say that Shaggy isn't looking so good anymore, what with his smear campaign. (I noticed that he completely ignored Coop's actual reasons for voting him and instead only mentioned the flavor reason). 

As it stands, I'd rather lynch Bender, if for no other reason than "Let's kill off people who aren't saying anything at all." Though if he gets put up for modkill, I will switch to Coop.

##Vote

Sorry for the sloppiness of the post, btw. I'm kinda in a hurry.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 11, 2009, 04:56:59 PM »
Like, dude...harsh.

http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=3895.msg75710#msg75710

What you're saying, is like, I'm voting him because of flavour?  Did you read the above post, like, at all?  I mentioned that once, and never mentioned it again (and that was yesterday, man!).  Dude...come on.  You're blowing something I said once, and saying it was the "only" reason I'm voting him, when you ignored the above post?  Man...next you're going to tell me you're completely against legalizing marijuana.  "Smear campaign" is completely dumb to say here...I noted why I voted for him above.  Your vote...strikes me as really, really bad.  "I'd' rather lynch x, to kill off people who aren't saying anything, but if he's up for modkill, I will switch to y".  I can understand voting for Bender, but you just made a point about me being bad looking, and then don't mention...anything about anyone else?  Like I said, I take no exception to the Bender vote itself, and can understand why, but...man, what hash are you smoking?  You're overplaying a single comment I made, old man, and ignoring the rest of what I've said. 

A lot of the above applies to Mr. Robot-pants as well.  Seriously...

"Purely being a lurker..."
I said it's odd you went after me for lurking when there were other subjects, and I just came off an acid trip.  It looked just like an easy jump vote, maaaaaaaaaaaan.

"Flavour text"
I will concede that I did initially make a bigger deal in my post than I meant to, man.  But now it's being overplayed - what I said was that it was an odd thing to put there...and I basically left it at that.  The bigger issue with that post was that you didn't say anything there except...that, and a jump on me for a slurpee.  You didn't add anything, and justified your vote jokingly - I can understand a joke, it's ok - the big deal, man, is, like, like...what I said above!  Jumping on me for the easiness of it.  Just because I sleep with a dog, naked, doesn't mean I'm that easy, dude.

"No vote Crocker"
Like, he was going down, man.  I did say I thought he was worthy of a nuke.   

"The four people who voted Crocker are definitely the most townlike to me at this point, though there might be a slim possibility that the scum wanted to avoid all hoping onto a train to save one of their own, and so maybe there's a slim chance one of them was in on it, but that is much to WIFOM to think about at this point.  Of the people who didn't vote Crocker, Sylvester strikes me as the most townlike of those that aren't me.  I don't really fault Bender for his votes since I see the same sort of things in Shaggy, though his general lack of saying anything otherwise is worrisome."

I really don't know exactly what to make of this, but it looks odd to me for some reason. 

Like, I do understand what you mean about the, "Shaggy not doing anything to respond to the neoShaggy vs. oldShaggy argument", but, dude...I don't remember anything!  I was like high - there wasn't much there.  I can't make out much from it, and I do not know what was meant by that.  I think it's really, like, manny to go after a guy after he's been, like, out on a trip.  They're like, two different people man! 

Dude, heroin shot needed.  Be back in a high.

Kilgamayan

• Celluloid Hero
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 11, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
Bender has cited computer issues and will be modkilled. Flip will be revealed at the end of the day.

All votes on Bender have been removed.

Count Dooku (0):
Hank Hill (0):
Jack (0):
Sylvester (0):
Bender (0):
Shaggy (1): Coop
Filburt (0):

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have >7 hours remaining.

My patience with Filburt wears exceedingly thin. If he hasn't posted by the time the day ends he will also be modkilled.

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
Well, that'th the end of that I thuppothe.

Only one logical plaithe to put my vote now...

##Vote: Coop (L-1)

Claim, pleathe?