Author Topic: Elhaym ( vs Rikku )  (Read 305 times)

Bardiche

Elhaym ( vs Rikku )
« on: October 23, 2009, 01:06:30 AM »
Lunar Rod? Check. Oh, hey, that's all Elhaym really needs to win this match! Nothing Rikku can do really matters if she's asleep, does it? To add insult to injury, Rikku's speed edge won't even allow her to land a status with her suspect status attacks: Elhaym'll be able to counter with statusblocking. No complicated measures or schemes necssary here. In the end, this match will be quite simple. Dreadfully simple: Elly will beat some narcolepsy into Rikku and proceed to the next round. The biggest question here is not <i>if</i> Elly will win this match, but <i>how</i> she will win. After all, there's a plethora of different moves available to her, all equally brutal and more than capable of downing the Al Bhed. Now which one would look the most impressive...

Taishyr

Re: Elhaym ( vs Rikku )
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 03:01:59 AM »
Lunar Rod? Check. Oh, hey, that's all Elhaym really needs to win this match! Nothing Rikku can do really matters if she's asleep, does it? To add insult to injury, Rikku's speed edge won't even allow her to land a status with her suspect status attacks: Elhaym'll be able to counter with statusblocking. No complicated measures or schemes necessary here. In the end, this match will be quite simple. Dreadfully simple: Elly will beat some narcolepsy into Rikku and proceed to the next round. The biggest question here is not <i>if</i> Elly will win this match, but <i>how</i> she will win. After all, there's a plethora of different moves available to her, all equally brutal and more than capable of downing the Al Bhed. Now, which one would look the most impressive...