Author Topic: Rayquaza (vs. Tony "I get owned by Kobolrenee" Eisler)  (Read 330 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Rayquaza (vs. Tony "I get owned by Kobolrenee" Eisler)
« on: October 24, 2009, 03:16:36 AM »
Disgraceful, obnoxious, downright <b>infuriating</b>. Those idiotic kids keep coming to challenge the mighty ruler of the sky to battle in order to capture his majestic, godlike frame. And nowadays, some of them are even attempting to do that with their bare hands, which goes beyond laughable and enters the territory of downright suicide. What does this Tony runt think he is anyway? A mere high-schooler, a poorly developped bully who can't even threaten his peers properly. Just because he studies Alchemy and carries a scythe, he dares to think he can handle Rayquaza's might? Well, if he so insists, then the Sky Dragon will indulge, ripping his skin with Dragon Claw and tearing his entire body build from limb to limb with Hyper Beam. Maybe -then- those impudent children will learn.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

QuietRain

• Proven real at last
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My homepage
Re: Rayquaza (vs. Tony "I get owned by Kobolrenee" Eisler)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 03:27:42 AM »
Disgraceful, obnoxious, downright <b>infuriating</b>. Those idiotic kids keep coming to challenge the mighty ruler of the sky to battle in order to capture his majestic, godlike frame. And nowadays, some of them are even attempting to do that with their bare hands, which goes beyond laughable and enters the territory of downright suicide. What does this Tony runt think he is anyway? A mere high-schooler, a poorly developed bully who can't even threaten his peers properly. Just because he studies Alchemy and carries a scythe, he dares to think he can handle Rayquaza's might? Well, if he so insists, then the Sky Dragon will indulge, ripping his skin with Dragon Claw and tearing his entire body build from limb to limb with Hyper Beam. Maybe -then- those impudent children will learn.
"Soul Meets Soul When Eyes Meet Eyes"