imageRegister

Author Topic: Tourney of Interest Season 10?! Week 2  (Read 4386 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Tourney of Interest Season 10?! Week 2
« on: November 30, 2009, 01:30:09 AM »
Ashera- i v Fou-Lu- vii
Arceus- vii v Balasz- i
Mimi- iii v Empyrea- ii
Medic- iii v Raquel

MM- iii v Hiro- ii
Protector- iii v Garan
Sieg- i v Geddoe- iii
Rita- v v Maxim- ii

Gunner v Oswin- iiii
Gillian- iii v Raven- i
Mistral- iiii v Lucca- i
Andarc- vi v Meru- iiii

Millie- v v Luke- v (Hatbot)
Norma- v v Raijin- iii
Jeanne- iii v Vinsfeld
HK- ii v Thomas- ii (Hatbot)

Godlike

Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)
Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger)
Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) vs Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile Series)
Ruprecht Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)
Nell Ellis (Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm) vs Hildagard Valentine (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)
Selen (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Jude Maverick (Wild ARMs 4)

Middle

Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete)
Liese Randel (Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island) vs Mog (Final Fantasy VI)
Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series)
Mao (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Bowser Koopa (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy)
Gordin (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Wil (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Nikki (Chrono Cross)
Regigigas (Pokémon) vs Chuck Preston (Wild ARMs 5)

*Please vote specifically on this form of this dueller.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 01:41:47 AM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Tourney of Interest Season 10?! Week 2
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 01:39:30 AM »
Godlike

Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger) - ...Repede.  Actually, dogs don't live as long as humans, so he might die of old age before finally killing the Mystic...mmm...will have to think abou that.
Rupert Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - Epsilon.  Rupert is frail as sin.

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Ragnar. 
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - Ephraim.  Damn you Elincia for Mercy ;_;

Middle

Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series) - Etna.  D2 boss form smashes HARD.  Even moreso than Prier's D1 superboss form :/

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy) - Allen Ridgeley.  Allen's rank is probably above 3.00...I think.  Actually, since he's not ranked, what would his DL rank be?  That hinges the fight, I think...I'd assume the rank is not a number, so since it can't be quantified, Racially Insensitive Wizard can't do shit here...
Gordin (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Wil (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - ...bleh.  Gordin, I think?
Regigigas (Pokémon) vs Chuck Preston (Wild ARMs 5) - CHuck.  Think I've finally decided on allowing all mediums.  Also, his TV form wins here >_>
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 01:44:50 AM »
Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) - You know, I sooooooorta doubt Citan can stop Boarpoppressor from getting nuts here. It's actually not a bad fight due to multi-hitting, but you need a bit more running off that durability.

Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete) - EBO Lemina is godly and like 4HKOs with damage Chloe immunes. Yeah no.
Liese Randel (Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island) vs Mog (Final Fantasy VI) - I'll look at this later.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 02:03:21 AM »
Liese Randel (Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island) vs Mog (Final Fantasy VI) - Strong kneejerk.  Mog's stuff likely isn't going to kick in in time, as Liese is faster and likely scrapes a 3HKO here.  Edit: Checked, her thwacks should be a point shy of the buff/debuff average after Blitz, and Mog's MDef isn't good enough to drag Blitz down to where it needs to be for him to live, so if Mog goes for Dusk Requiem he just gets his ass beat and if he tries to stall with Wind Song, Liese just waits until there's a large enough gap between his heals (which is feasible, considering Mog damage and Liese MDef is stupid, so she likely sees should she need one) and pounds him then.  Cute match, though.

Gordin (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Wil (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Gaggles is pretty bad IIRC
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 03:17:07 PM by Random Consonant »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 02:15:35 AM »
Godlike

Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears): Buffacow is nutty.
Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger): What exactly is the point of this match? You know Repede has multiple legal ways of keeping Gale Dog up forever, right?
Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) vs Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile Series): He goes first but I think she can take a combo from him. Can't say the reverse is true.

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics): Ragnar 3-2s. At that point, W8 just has to man up and eat the Hyper'd Raving Rush. Not pretty.
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones): Case where neither wants to go first. His chances of winning with a Killer Lance are better than hers in either scenario though, so. He also isn't 2HKO'd by her standard damage while she is by his. Fairly clean win, then.
Nell Ellis (Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm) vs Hildagard Valentine (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): She can block ID and Faustus' Gargantua + physical should win? I dunno, honestly.

Middle

Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete): I think? Lemina going second kinda seals the deal.
Liese Randel (Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island) vs Mog (Final Fantasy VI)
Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series): Pretty sure Prier is just better on stats.
Mao (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Bowser Koopa (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy): $*(%(*$%&(*
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 02:17:08 AM by Pyro »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 02:24:12 AM »
Black Wizard. Yuck.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2009, 03:57:32 AM »
Godlike
Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears): Buffacow is nutty.
Ruprecht Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- 3HKO versus Rupert is a bad strategy. Eating lots of boosted already not far from OHKO attacks when Rupert stops losing HP hurts.

Heavy
Selen (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Jude Maverick (Wild ARMs 4)- Really needed a Heavy, did you? Didn't really think of Selen that way, although dual maces are stupid, stupid things. Anyways, Jude can't do anything against Stun/Unbalance. Note that if doesn't do anything to enemies slower than Selen, this completely flips around.

Middle
Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete)

Light
Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra)
vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy)- DoS BW is fail.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 04:00:23 AM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2009, 05:15:32 AM »
Selen (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Jude Maverick (Wild ARMs 4)- Really needed a Heavy, did you? Didn't really think of Selen that way, although dual maces are stupid, stupid things. Anyways, Jude can't do anything against Stun/Unbalance. Note that if doesn't do anything to enemies slower than Selen, this completely flips around.

Did you mean "faster than Selen"?  Anyway, unbalance causes the target to skip their current turn if they have not acted AND their next turn.  So for someone faster it would skip their next turn, but for someone slower they would lose two turns.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2009, 05:37:00 AM »
Even when I can't vote on it, I love this tourney and all the discussion it creates.

Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) - Can't vote, but I'm guessing this thing is awesome.
Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger) - Repede can be beaten by fast status/OHKOs, good evade, physical-nulling, or very VERY good MP-draining. Pretty much anything else is losing. Interestingly enough, Yuri beats him.
Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) vs Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile Series) - Emil feels a lot like ToV Yuri-lite. He may have an argument to survive a Lenneth round, but I'm leaning towards her just OHKOing.
Ruprecht Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - I'm annoyed when I can't vote because I don't know the -ranked- contender... >.>;;

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Wrong spoiler.
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - WTA cinces it.
Nell Ellis (Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm) vs Hildagard Valentine (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - Faster, better ID. Arguably a different flavor of ID, too.
Selen (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Jude Maverick (Wild ARMs 4) - Jude's in Heavy now? Can't vote.

Middle

New Gust games that have come out since I haven't been in the states. *sigh*
Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series) - Etna has better range and movement, but... Prier's counters always activate. Better durability sells me on Prier here.
Mao (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Bowser Koopa (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Gah, N1 games that have been released while I've been gone.

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy) - ID I guess.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2009, 05:50:32 AM »

Did you mean "faster than Selen"?  Anyway, unbalance causes the target to skip their current turn if they have not acted AND their next turn.  So for someone faster it would skip their next turn, but for someone slower they would lose two turns.

Indeed, I did. Unbalance being buffed up clinches it for her then.
...into the nightfall.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2009, 06:27:48 AM »
Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger) - Repede can be beaten by fast status/OHKOs, good evade, physical-nulling, or very VERY good MP-draining. Pretty much anything else is losing. Interestingly enough, Yuri beats him.

People seem to be missing this so let me say it, Repede can at his leisure simply use A runner skill along with Free Run and Gale Dog to regenerate TP without having to attack. This means that even if the opponent has evade he can keep going and going and going. Although I think all he REALLY needs is the 3% TP regen, that leaves no doubt. Also not sure why you would say Yuri goes first there.

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 11:12:15 AM »
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - Think WTA gives him the accuracy he needs to win this. That, and I have minimal respect for Elincia, since she always seemed frail as hell to me, despite having some evasion.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »
Elincia IS frail. She just also has awesome damage.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2009, 06:14:49 PM »
Godlike

Emil Castagnier (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) vs Lenneth Valkyrie (Valkyrie Profile Series)

Heavy

Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - EDIT: ...well. Yeah, Dude's tactic would work. Nice.
Nell Ellis (Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm) vs Hildagard Valentine (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)

Middle

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy)

My ability to vote here is awesome.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 04:34:29 AM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »

People seem to be missing this so let me say it, Repede can at his leisure simply use A runner skill along with Free Run and Gale Dog to regenerate TP without having to attack. This means that even if the opponent has evade he can keep going and going and going. Although I think all he REALLY needs is the 3% TP regen, that leaves no doubt. Also not sure why you would say Yuri goes first there.

I -am- missing that. What runner skill?

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 03:52:13 AM »
"*Runners 2 (14): Recover ~2TP  a second when free running."

This would be in addition to the TP regen he gets from the Maximum Dog Symbol.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2009, 01:39:32 PM »
Repede's not forced to turn based? >.>
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Ultradude

• White Void, Cold Steel, OUCH FUCKING VAMPIRES
  • Denizen
  • I AM THE etc.etc.etc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2009, 01:42:31 PM »

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 10:18:58 PM by Ultradude »
"Turning into bats? Laughable!" says sparkly telepathic Volvo-driving vampire who spent century in high school.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
Repede's not forced to turn based? >.>

Sure, but he can just take a few turns running around to regain TP.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2009, 03:24:59 PM »
Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Ragnar's got some good tricks, but Worker's just flat out better.

Middle

Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series) - Easy call here. Etna's not that great.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2009, 04:44:43 PM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2009, 04:52:53 PM »
Godlike

Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears): This one is subject to some change if/when I or someone else pulls numbers on the guy, but my strong kneejerk is that he just doesn't have the offence to pressure Citan of the 3x average speed.
Ruprecht Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission): Epsilon's invincibility phase lets him cheese Rupert out pretty adequately, I think. This turns into a slaughter if I see HP-1 working on Rupert (he's immune to gravity, but so are Hyper Mode PCs and Metacrush hits them; meanwhile, Rupert is vulnerable to both HP Down and Switch).

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics): Boo. But yeah, he has the muscle for this.
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)[/b]: EDIT: Elincia avoids being doubled by a hair.

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy): Allen.
Regigigas (Pokémon) vs Chuck Preston (Wild ARMs 5): Amazing.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 06:09:48 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2009, 07:16:46 PM »
Godlike

Buffacow 9th (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) - Buffacow the 9th has timed spheres, which eventually overwhelm I think.
Repede (Tales of Vesperia) vs Janus "Magus" Zeal (Chrono Trigger) - Fuck Repede.  He's cool in-game but seriously fuck his boring ass in the DL.
Ruprecht Dandridge (Wild ARMs XF) vs Epsilon (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - I think I see the extra Maximum Risk damage beat the barrier thing.  I give Rupert some support credit, but the MT attacks completely get rid of that, but they also put him into range to OHKO with Maximum Risk so that's a losing battle.  Also see the HP->1 working, but again Maximum Risk screws that over too.  Neat match.

Heavy

Ragnar Blitz Lebrett (Wild ARMs XF) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Ragnar 3-2s even with a generous FFT speed average (not factoring in Auto-Haste).  Hyper up, then Raving Rush.  He's even got a shot of Hypered Orbital Ring in there too.
Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones) - If Elincia goes first, she has a 30% chance of landing a Stun, then should be able to get to victory from there.  If she goes second, she tanks Eph's first attack and then has a 51% chance of landing Stun in the next four attacks and getting victory that way.  Think I assume equal odds of each going first here, so Eph has the bigger shot of winning.
Nell Ellis (Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm) vs Hildagard Valentine (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - Nymph healing outslugs Hilda at worst.  At best Nell just damage blitzes though that's kind of problematic on where the damage average falls due to Hilda's healing.
Selen (Suikoden Tierkreis) vs Jude Maverick (Wild ARMs 4) - Unbalance hax.

Middle

Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete) - Both 2HKO, Chloe shoots first.
Liese Randel (Atelier Annie: Alchemists of Sera Island) vs Mog (Final Fantasy VI) - Hm, yeah, RES bust lets her 3HKO and she goes first.
Prier (La Pucelle: Tactics) vs Etna (Disgaea Series) - Probably.
Mao (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Bowser Koopa (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Fear -> outslug.  Gong first doesn't help Mao enough I don't think.

Light

Allen Ridgely (Xenosaga: Thus Spach Zarathustra) vs Black Wizard (Final Fanatsy) - Allen's DL ranking is definitely below 3.00.
Raspberyl (Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice) vs Nikki (Chrono Cross) - Nikki isn't man enough to stand up to a TRUE BADASS.
Regigigas (Pokémon) vs Chuck Preston (Wild ARMs 5) - You fight with your ARMs but you win with your feet!

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2009, 08:23:08 PM »
Well, I basically vote on Allen's preview image form from the XS3 trailers, where he's level 99 compared to everyone else's 20 or something.  So...not less than 3.00
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

alanna82

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »
Heavy

Elincia (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)* vs Ephraim (Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones)- Doubles Ephraim (24 speed cap is LOL), so wins despite Ephraim having WTA.

Middle

Chloe Hartzog (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Lemina Ausa (Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete)- Chloe goes first, uses her analyze book, then she uses the move that hits weakness on analzed enemies.

Light

Gordin (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Wil (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Edit: Just looked up stats. Wil somehow doesnt double. He's still faster, so Wil goes first, and thus wins.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 08:40:21 PM by alanna82 »