Register

Author Topic: Henchmen Anonymafia - GAME OVER - SCUM WIN  (Read 37746 times)

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
Henchmen Anonymafia - GAME OVER - SCUM WIN
« on: December 09, 2009, 05:46:14 PM »
The henchmen's convention is usually a lively affair.  After all, it's one of the few times when henchs can sit down and relax without either getting told to face off against some heros, or to go and do the hard work while some pretty boy wanders off with the glory.  The first death was no real surprise, as Nodwick usually gets himself offed, and death is no stranger, or even a final end, to some of these folks.  However, when the toll started mounting, some folks finally put two and two together.  At which point, a list of suspects was hastily made, and an ages old solution decided upon.  Lock 'em all up in a small room, and let 'em deal with each other.  That way everyone else can get back to enjoying themselves.

And so it begins.

Days are 72 hours long, no extensions.  If there is no majority, person with the most votes gets lynched.  If there is a tie, there will 8. Tonybe sudden death.  No deadline for LYLO.  Also, purposefully inflicted suicide will end the day.

While the characters may be mad, the roles are not.  Non-standard roles are thusly limited in scope and power.

Each night scum must kill, and each day town must lynch.

Also, standard rules are in effect.  Mostly, use common sense, and don't talk about the ensative stuff outside of the context of the game.

And, with no further adieu...

Alive and Henchin'

3. Dick Gumshoe
5. Guildenstern
6. Oddjob
9. Waylon Smithers
11. Whim

Dead and Unmasked.

7. Prinny Squad (Town Ghostwriter) - Detonated Day 1
1. Ard (Town Doctor) - Dialated Night 1
10. Weasel Squad - Haberdasheried - Day 2
8. Tony - Flayed Night 2
4. Gilgamesh (Scum Roleblocker) - Lynched Day 3
2. Axem Rangers (Town Cop) - Killed Night 3

Start of Day 2
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 01:34:44 PM by Excal »

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Henchmen Anonymafia
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
Votes:

None

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.  72 hours remain.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 05:56:23 PM »
Look, I'm not here to mess around! *pushes Gumshoe on the ground*

This guy looks like he might be secretly Vayne!

##VOTE: Dick Gumshoe

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 06:01:15 PM »
T-Tony-sensei! You always told us you were the best!! The best can't be someone's underling, deshou?!?!?!

##VOTE: Tony-sensei

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »
ARD. Ardardard. Ard ard. Arrrd.

Liz: Ard says that what someone looks like is no basis to determine guilt. This should be determined SCIENTIFICALLY. And he's right--our newly-invented Guilt Spectrometer Flugellation Device is able to discern a henchperson's culpability to within 99.8576% accuracy (with a 10% margin of error on Tuesdays, unless it's cloudy). So I'll just point the Flugellator Appendage at people at random and...oh my!!! Look at those lights blinking!

##VOTE: Guildenstern

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 06:16:29 PM »
Who the heck to theeeze leeezards think they are? I don't like them.

Hey, you'se be quiet. I'm runnin' this show. We's gots to get to conjugatin' this problem, you see? I for one ain't trustin' no non-toon at the moment. So I think that fella Oddjob be the rat.

##Vote: Oddjob

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 06:17:45 PM »
##VOTE: Dick Gumshoe

Those muscles are just criminal.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2009, 06:41:05 PM »
##Vote: Whim
* Prinny Squad starts dancing around

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »
Look, Whim, I don't need your talking back! I-I-I'm independent! But you know, I work for that shmuck Zeppel and that bitch Isolde to pay the bills...

Just because I'm a henchman doesn't mean I have to like it *sulk*.

Hey hey HEY now, hating on Gumshoe because of his muscles! What kinda lameass reason is that?

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »
ARD. Ard ard. Ard ard ard ard ard.

Liz: Ard says that Tony and Whim knowing each other might be a sign that they're working together to kill the rest of us! Let me just apply the Guilt Spectrometer here, and...Another positive reading! It also implicates the Prinny Squad and the Weasels and Ard and me and...

Maybe we should go back to the drawing board with this one.

##Unvote: Guildenstern

Nathan Greaves

• Just wants a moment of your time
  • Denizen
  • It'll be off the record, I promise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
Hey, I thought this was the convention! Where's the buffet?

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 08:08:31 PM »
Ugh, Yellow, don't be so disgusting!

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 08:09:57 PM »
Hey, Red! Look over there at those overgrown rats! They're stealing our gimmick!

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »
Shaddup, all of you! We're not here to fool around.

Black's got a point, though. Weasels! What's the deal? You think you can out-do the Axem Rangers? Smithy builds 'em much better than that!

##Vote: Weasel Squad

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2009, 08:12:05 PM »
ARD! Stop being such a WUSS! If we are going to catch those NEFARIOUS heroes who dare to invade our convention, we have to be decisive! Not having a vote down does not HELP the cause!

You're pretty large and non-hero-like... BUT I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU!

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2009, 08:20:11 PM »
EHEHEHEHEHEHE! COLORS!

Shut up, ya louse! 'Dis Axem Squad's raisin' my brow.

Duhh... dere's 4 of dem...

Did I say you could talk!? Anyway, 'dis Axem Squad approximatin' 4 accounts just ain't right! Not that it couldn't just be some low down doity trick, but it's unusual enough to make even my not so clean nose turn up.

##Unvote: Oddjob
##Vote: Axem Rangers

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2009, 08:45:52 PM »
None of you clowns look like worthy opponents! Some of you even had to show up in groups, you cowards!

##Vote: Axem Rangers Time to thin out the numbers, don't you think?
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2009, 11:19:42 PM »
Act I.  Scene I.

Enter Rosencrantz, flipping a coin.

Rosencrantz
Heads.               
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.

Guildenstern
A weaker man might be moved to re-examine his faith, or if nothing else at least the laws of probability...

Rosencrantz
Heads.               
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.
Heads.

Guildenstern
That's...  78 in a row, now.  The odds of the next flip being heads would be, let's see...  two to the seventy-ninth, inversed...  something very small.

Rosencrantz
Heads.

Guildenstern
Quite clearly we are now held within un-, sub-, or super-natural forces.  Perhaps we can put this to good use.

Rosencrantz
Heads.

Guildenstern
What would be the odds of randomly selecting the killer at this convention?  Astronomical, for sure.  Practically impossible.

Enter Hamlet.

Hamlet
Hail, "friends." Wherefore do thy speak in such strange tongues?
Are you afflicted with moon-madness? 
Your iambic pentameter, taught in
so many high school classes, lies a-wanting.

Rosencrantz
I think we're riffing on Tom Stoppard at the moment, and he's from the 1960s, so it's like cool and stuff.  You wouldn't happen to have a 10-sided die, would you?

Hamlet
Oh.  Far out, daddy-o.  Radical.  Sure I do, I played D&D at Wittenberg College.  You can borrow my whole set.  Anyway, I'm off to go sulk.

Exuent Hamlet

Guildenstern
The odds of this die randomly selecting the killer are so bad it's practically guaranteed to happen.  Let's see what our Infinite Improbability die says.

Rosencrantz
##VOTE Weasel Squad

Guildenstern
Of course!  Weasels.  It was almost too obvious.

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2009, 11:39:42 PM »
Day 1

Gumshoe (2): Tony, Smithers
Tony (1): Whim
Guildenstern (0): Ard
Oddjob (0): Weasels
Whim (1): Prinnies
Weasels (2): Axem Rangers, Guildenstern
Axem Rangers (2): Weasels, Gilgamesh

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

66 Hours remain in Day 1.

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2009, 11:41:16 PM »
Now what makes you say that?

I don't like heem. Heem and heez silly pantaloons.

*Coughcough* Filler *Cough*

Thats enough outta youse guys! Anyway, I suppose we's best be movin' to more serious argumentatives, or else we're gonna be up to our necks in these longtype postins that don't say much and whatnot. I still wants to know whats up wit dem Axem Rangers. Might be nothin', but multiple accounts for the same character ain't sittin' pretty here.

BUT THEY'RE FUN~~~~~

Hey, we're workin' here! We jus wants to start hearin' from people, see?

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »
Eto... Guildenstern-san, after flipping heads 78 times, the odds of the next flip being heads is 50%. Gomen.

##UNVOTE: Tony-sensei

Ano, Weasel Buntai, if you want to move to serious discussion... eto... wouldn't it be better to do as you say?

Gomen, but pressing the Axem Rangers for being a buntai as well is, ano... not helpful. You're just repeating your joke vote!

##VOTE: Weasel Buntai

Over 9000

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2009, 12:30:04 AM »
Ardardard. Ard ard. ARD. Ard ard ard.

Liz: Ard says that the maid is correct, Guildenstern--the odds of your next coinflip being heads will always be exactly 50%, not an iota more or less! Your previous experience with coinflipping in no way affects your future experience with coinflipping! I would also suggest closer examination of the science quarter involved in your experiment. It may not be properly calibrated. For example, does the piece of coinage actually display different iconography on each side?

Two of us have not yet spoken! Dick Gumshoe, Oddjob, where are these fine gentlemen? Your presence is required as a necessary part of deliberations! This experime--er, criminal investigation, yes, that's it--cannot proceed without sufficient data for correlation!

ARD. Ardardard.

Liz: Yes, I was just getting to that! Ard reminds me that the maid is also correct to closely analyze the weasel gang's suspicion of the Axem rangers (of course, this is elementary--all aspects of any situation most be closely examined before a proper conclusion can be drawn). The method of the Axems' communication may be unwieldy and take up extra space, but this in itself is not suspicious! If time goes on and the Axems continue to utilize this method of communication without providing substantial observational data then we may be able to theorize that they seek to present the appearance of contribution without the substance of contribution, but it is too early to rule conclusively on this matter. Thus we find it appropriate to press the weasel gang for further explanation of their vote!

##Vote: Weasels

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:37 AM »

Alright, pal, don't think you can escape from me! I'm an ace detective, and I've learnt a thing or two about this whole criminal catching thing!
Best way I've found to find the criminal is to... judge on looks! Just take a look at that Sahwit, pal! And here? There's somethin' fishy about that Oddjob. He seems kinda, you know, odd.

##Vote: Oddjob

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2009, 12:45:58 AM »
Axem's markedly uncollected henching is annoying, but no more murderous than the next underpaid worker.

The weasels are far more weasely from pushing this. Evidence we might need, but forcing it out of something completely non-existent doesn't help a lick.

Edit: Okay, so I was about to vote for the weasels too, but it looks like henchman syndrome has set in and I've fallen on the same train as several others for basically the same reason, and it's far too early to push them as close to the barbecue as I would be.

FoS: Weasels

Edit 2: Post failure and the well-muscled Dick rears his head.

##UNVOTE: Dick Gumshoe

New vote to hopefully follow shortly, if there's anything beyond the rascally weasels. Looking to get this out while the connection holds.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2009, 12:50:49 AM »
* Prinny Squad stops dancing
Dood!? That's three of you saying a lot of nothing! Ard, Liz, and Whim, dood. You pick out a minor detail, then blow some smoke by repeating the weasels in what we should do, and that ain't cool, dood! It's like your holding out on the paycheck! Also, why are you both accusing the weasel squad of saying nothing, when there was nothing to go off of, dood? But I guess Liz is better than the Whim--maybe even Ard, too, dood! They made a much-needed call to Gumshoe and Oddjob.

Also, dood, the weasels are at 4 votes now. What are you trying to do!? Is this... squad prejudice, dood!?