Author Topic: Henchmen Anonymafia - GAME OVER - SCUM WIN  (Read 37799 times)

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Henchmen Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2009, 08:49:22 PM »

Ah, sorry about that, pal. We missed that evidence on our latest sweep of the court record.
As for saying who you'd vote, I'd still see it as bad to list that many, since you could easily switch to a number of targets - just because it's better than not posting anything, it doesn't make it good, since posting less people would be even better.
Buuut all that's negated by the order of preference - as long as we're told if that changes.

Hm.. It's just an idea, pal, purely meta for now, but I'll say it anyways, since there's nothing else happening... There are two major conflicts going on right now, it seems - Smithers/Axems and Oddjob/moi. It seems likely to me that at least one of these four is Mafia, since the chances of two major town/town struggles is quite low. Obviously, I'm thinkin' Oddjob is scum - hence the vote - and it wouldn't surprise me for one of Smithers/Axems to be as well.
Means nothing until we get a flip on at least one of these four, even if I do decide to follow meta logic, pal, but just thought I'd put the, uhh, thought out there.
If anyone argues I'm using meta - even when I say I'm not judging on this now - and votes me based on this, I'm going to explode, pal. I think Oddjob's entire post record shows exactly why.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »
Oh no point-by-point debate.

They've come into this day and used a single point to justify completely dropping all other lines of investigation.

I'm not even sure what this means. It just looks like some sensationalist headline used to paint me as bad. Can someone explain it?

Let's see..

Whoa, it's Night 1 and Day 2 at the same time!

I've decided Antonimario isn't worth attacking right now - his defense was satisfactory, and Day 1 scout attacks aren't usually continuing anyway. Don't have enough power behind 'em.

You retreating from Tony, who hadn't raised a hand in defense, and refocusing on the penguins, who we now see weren't guilty of anything, is easily the scummiest thing I can see!

Only about me and Smithers, which simultaneously says that I defended myself adequately and implicitly condemns me.

Not buying the case on Gumshoe, he's done an adequate job of defending himself as far as I'm concerned.

The case on Oddjob...yeah, but eeeeeh. As far as I'm concerned Smithers did everything he did but worse. Gilgamesh, it's true that changing votes is not a sin, but Smithers not even waiting for a Tony defense post before switching doesn't sit well with me at all. It makes him look like he never had any actual intention of seeing Tony get lynched. Oddjob admittedly didn't wait for a Weasel post before switching but he was under time pressure that Smithers wasn't so I'm willing to cut him a little slack there.

Ultimately I agree that Oddjob looks bad, but I don't see how he looks worse than Smithers.

Your so-called 'case' against Oddjob is "Yeah, but ehhhhhh" and ends with you bashing Smithers.

Smithers, flips are the most solid pieces of evidence we have, so of course I'm going to form cases around them. I happen to disagree with your assessment that the Prinny summary was worse than an absent Tony whose case was a bunch of bad painting and general hooey, and the case you jumped onto was a case against a townie. I can only work with what I'm given, and I'm given an innocent flip on the Prinnies, so the best thing to work with is their train as far as I'm concerned.

Defense of Whim is the second half the post, not bothering to post it because I don't want to clutter the topic anymore than necessary. Other than that, an admission that there is a fundamental disagreement on what constitutes a vote switching followed by a saying that because the Prinnies are innocent that Smithers changing a vote to them makes him scummy.

I'm siding with Guildenstern on his little spat with the Weasels. The Weasel attack smacks of OMGUS and has already been handily defended. We also all know my thoughts on Whim and the suspices of her already. I don't see why Post 41 wouldn't also be considered contribution, for example.

I could also buy into a Gilgamesh train, should no one join me on Smithers. He's been the I-forgot-he-was-playing player this game and I'm naturally suspicious of those types.

Right now I'd feel comfortable voting for Gilgamesh, Oddjob, the Weasels or I suppose Tony as well given the nature of my case against Smithers. Still would not feel comfortable joining the Gumshoe train.

More defense of Whim, absolutely weak arguments for Weasels/Gilgamesh that barely even register as arguments, um, wow.

So your position is "I don't have any problems with Tony per se, but would be willing to vote for him on the basis that maybe, just maybe he's scumbuddies with scumSmithers and the latter is covering for him" or thereabouts? That's seriously weak.

It admittedly is, which is why I listed him last (for the record, vote preference order would be Smithers > Gilgamesh > Weasels > Oddjob >>> Tony), but it is enough to push him ahead of Guildenstern, Gumshoe and Whim. The first two I don't see any reason to vote for and Whim's been getting a pretty bum rap all game from various sources to the point where I believe there's some scum intent behind it, even with the eyebrow-raising Weasel vote and the subsequent vanishing.

Actually if the ENTIRE BASIS OF YOUR ARGUMENT AGAINST A PERSON is a sprawling conspiracy theory that involves taking your vote off someone you never wanted to lynch because the two are actually in cahoots, I would think that that second person should be pretty high on your radar. Because there is nothing that makes Axem's vote make any sense at all without the context of evil intent.

Actually, in thinking about it, switch Gilgamesh and the Weasels. The one Weasel post today was very unimpressive and Gilgamesh has at least been trying.

The last bit of non-Smithers commentary on others that exists.

Except I can't switch to "whichever train I need to", as not only have I ruled out three people I could have voted for had I kept my mouth shut, but I've also provided a preference order, and if I were to break that for any reason I'd have to do some fancy explaining as to why.

Is saying "I'd vote for these people and not for these people" really worse than saying nothing, where I could conceivably come out of the blue and vote for literally anyone I "need" to? If yes I'd like an explanation as to why.

If you didn't say anything positive about a single player then well it would be both stupid and scummy. My problem is that "I forgot this player is in the game" and "Yeah, but ehh, this person is less bad than SMITHERS!" are really

really

really weak arguments. If you suspect that many people, then you should bloody well justify it. And no, your justification for voting for me being SMITHERS' BFF is not a good enough argument for a fucking conspiracy theory. "No, I don't suspect you for anything you did, I just think you're scum anyway because Smithers changed his vote away from you."

In other words you are fixated on Smithers based on a disagreement on what constitutes a vote change. Your main arguments on what's going on outside of Smithers consist of condemning people who vote for Whim by arguing 'scummy intent' lurks behind arguing against her and that you don't understand why anyone would bash someone who has not done a single thing wrong (such as never be around and make weak, cursory arguments and drive a train on A TOWNIE!!!!!!! and voting for Weasel based off uhhh saving himself!). You argue that your reason for distrusting Gilgamesh is lack of content (or as you put it "player-I-forgot-was-in-the-game") in the game when the person you so vehemently defend has one post the entire day that is based on voting a player off Day 1 silliness + voting to save himself.

I have tried not to get involved in this clusterfuck due to the fact that I am biased and the fact that Axem's argument is just so... bad. But it seems that the commentary has taken the day, and I feel the need to make my own beefs with Axem's logic clear.

---

Gilgamesh... is right about Guildenstern. I'm not sure why Guildy even bothered bringing up the scumteam Oddjob/Weasels thing. Keeping on the train as long as Oddjob did with the intention of jumping off is super-risky. I don't think Oddjob is especially scummy; I feel like he is an opportunistic townie trying to dig up a case from anything (I know how this feels!). One beef I do have with him is that he seems to be sparse on the commentary on other townies in the same way that Axem Red is. I am having trouble discerning from either if I think they are scummy or just over-pursuing their respective cases.

I have very little to say about Gilgamesh because his posts are very sparse and a lot of what I'd like to say to him is outside the game or isn't especially productive to finding scum so I am not going to partake in it. I don't think the case aside from light-in-content is too great and I will no longer be part of it.

##UNVOTE: Gilgamesh

Gumshoe has been better as of late, I feel like he's brought some stuff to the table that is good and I think we've gotten a lot out of him with regards to his arguments with Oddjob.

The Weasels and Whim are both radar slippers who seem to be huge non-factors in the game aside from arguments revolving around them. I especially do not like either in Day 2: each made a whopping one post. Weasels so-called OMGUS (which I feel like is an alright argument) and Whim is on Weasels for giving up in frustration and then not. I feel like Whim's argument is frankly weaker, but neither wonderful. I am trying not to focus too much on Day 1 content since I don't think either contributed too much aside from Weasel-related insanity at the beginning (which again is insanity unrelated to them). So the worse argument today, which I believe is Whim, gets my vote.

##VOTE: Whim

Sorry for the wall-of-text in advance, but I felt like most of this needed to be said before the end of the day and the deadline is.... not here but approaching?

Haruhi Suzumiya

• 17/F/nishinomiya if ur an ALIEN or ESPER or TIME TRAVELER c me!!!
  • Denizen
  • SOS BRIGADE SUPEREME COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 16, 2009, 10:29:41 PM »
im in ur base countin ur votes

Day 2

Smithers (1): Axem Rangers
Gumshoe (1): Tony, Oddjob, Gilgamesh
Oddjob (1): Gumshoe
Weasels (1): Whim
Guildenstern (2): Weasels, Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh (1): Guildenstern, Tony
Axem Rangers (1): Smithers
Whim (1): Tony

No Votes: Nobody!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.  There are like 2ish hours left in Day 2!!!!!111    As it currently stands, Guildenstern will be lynched at deadline.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 16, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »
Guildenstern
Wow.  Really spread out votes this Act.  I'll be quick and serious: seeing neither Whim nor Weasels post for some time, director, are they in danger of...  *gulp*...  offscreen death?!  (Aka modkill.)

Normal dialogue to follow shortly.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 16, 2009, 10:57:53 PM »
I'm around. At work and unlikely to get much in, but around.

Whim/Weasels are both lurkers and that's the beginning and end of a case against them. I'd much prefer a Guildenstern lynch- I don't think he's really done better than lurking today, given his non-case, though I'd lean towards a Whim lynch out of those two.
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2009, 11:06:02 PM »
That's a lot of pretty unnecessary vitriol. Is that a Chainsaw Defense I hear revving up?

Only about me and Smithers, which simultaneously says that I defended myself adequately and implicitly condemns me.

I only said you defended yourself adequately later, and I've already explained the confusion of "Tony defended himself but is still suspect" in Post 155.

Your so-called 'case' against Oddjob is "Yeah, but ehhhhhh" and ends with you bashing Smithers.

My case against Oddjob was "Yeah but ehhhhh" because, while they did similar things (switching off someone that hadn't defended themselves to a flipped townie), Oddjob's was done under greater time pressure. There was a larger chance of you returning before the deadline when Smithers switched than the Weasels returning before the deadline when Oddjob switched. This makes Oddjob's switch, while still suspect, less suspect than Smithers'.

Defense of Whim is the second half the post, not bothering to post it because I don't want to clutter the topic anymore than necessary. Other than that, an admission that there is a fundamental disagreement on what constitutes a vote switching followed by a saying that because the Prinnies are innocent that Smithers changing a vote to them makes him scummy.

I've already gone over this in Post 172. Since you missed it completely (or conveniently left it out I honestly don't know), I'll go into further detail, including explaining core game mechanics that should be self-evident but apparently are not or some reason (or maybe they are and are just being intentionally ignored).

You are scummy for changing your vote from someone despite them not giving you reason to onto a townie. The only times changing a vote like that is remotely excusable are early Day 1, and the end of the day when time is very short, or in the face of an outside cop claim or other bizarre role circumstances. If we gave everyone a free pass to change their mind willy-nilly scum would be impossible to find.

Why is this vote-move scummy? Because, without your input on why you shouldn't be voted for, there is absolutely nothing to suggest Smithers ever seriously held the opinion that you were scummy at all. There is nothing to suggest that he didn't just throw a vote down on you for the sake of looking like he was participating. Contributing but not really and active lurking is certainly scummy, you agree yes? This is why such an action cannot be given a pass - if we did then no one would be accountable for their early day opinions and scum could throw out whatever garbage they wanted just to look helpful.

More defense of Whim, absolutely weak arguments for Weasels/Gilgamesh that barely even register as arguments, um, wow.

Thank you for explaining why they are bad! It gives me something to respond to.

I can see why one might think the Gilgamesh argument is weak. In retrospect, it would have been better phrased as "active lurking". I don't know what is wrong with the Weasel one, though. If you want to know why they've moved up my list, well, they haven't posted since.

Actually if the ENTIRE BASIS OF YOUR ARGUMENT AGAINST A PERSON is a sprawling conspiracy theory that involves taking your vote off someone you never wanted to lynch because the two are actually in cahoots, I would think that that second person should be pretty high on your radar. Because there is nothing that makes Axem's vote make any sense at all without the context of evil intent.

The basis of my argument is Smithers' actions, not yours. It is still possible you're town and he did it just to tie himself to you should he ever get voted off. This possibility is why you are so low on my list. It is also quite possible, however, that he was faking a spat with a buddy earlier in the day before moving away, which is why you are on the list at all.

The last bit of non-Smithers commentary on others that exists.

Nothing to really say here aside from finding this statement amusing in conjunction with my being chastised earlier for not pushing for Smithers enough.

If you didn't say anything positive about a single player then well it would be both stupid and scummy. My problem is that "I forgot this player is in the game" and "Yeah, but ehh, this person is less bad than SMITHERS!" are really

really

really weak arguments. If you suspect that many people, then you should bloody well justify it.

Weasels: Grand total of one Day 2 post (and a bad one at that), next-to-no contribution Day 1.
Gilgamesh: Active lurking.
Oddjob: Doing the vote switch dance Smithers did.

Aside from the second Weasel bit, I'm pretty sure I mentioned all of these at one point or another.

And no, your justification for voting for me being SMITHERS' BFF is not a good enough argument for a fucking conspiracy theory. "No, I don't suspect you for anything you did, I just think you're scum anyway because Smithers changed his vote away from you."

Hopefully this has been explained better in this post, but Jesus you sure are riled up considering you were actually in the lower half of my game-wide suspicion list.

In other words you are fixated on Smithers based on a disagreement on what constitutes a vote change. Your main arguments on what's going on outside of Smithers consist of condemning people who vote for Whim by arguing 'scummy intent' lurks behind arguing against her and that you don't understand why anyone would bash someone who has not done a single thing wrong (such as never be around and make weak, cursory arguments and drive a train on A TOWNIE!!!!!!! and voting for Weasel based off uhhh saving himself!). You argue that your reason for distrusting Gilgamesh is lack of content (or as you put it "player-I-forgot-was-in-the-game") in the game when the person you so vehemently defend has one post the entire day that is based on voting a player off Day 1 silliness + voting to save himself.

The first part of this is hilariously wrong, but that's been explained already. The Whim thing...people kept going "Whim isn't contributing" in regards to her Day 1 posts when uh in fact she actually was! And oh hey I go over that in Posts 132 and 136 and no one bothered showing me why I was wrong! The best effort was yours and you made zero effort to address my statement that her Day 1 contributions were fine. Gilgamesh had a notably smaller quality-to-quantity ratio and thus was deserving of whatever lurker calls he got.

---

There are only about 35 minute before deadline, however, and it doesn't seem the Smithers case will take.

##Unvote: Smithers
##Vote: Weasel Squad

For previously stated reasons, which can be found in this post, Post 146 and, to a lesser extent, Post 159.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2009, 11:11:52 PM »
My time assessment seems to disagree with that of the spastic one giving us vote counts. The Day 2 starter post was made at 5:40 my time, and it's currently 5:10 here, so I think Haruhi may be adding an extra hour? Or am I missing something?

Haruhi Suzumiya

• 17/F/nishinomiya if ur an ALIEN or ESPER or TIME TRAVELER c me!!!
  • Denizen
  • SOS BRIGADE SUPEREME COMMANDER
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2009, 11:14:01 PM »
ya i was wrong on the time there r like 25 minutes left!!! sorries

Day 2

Smithers (0): Axem Rangers
Weasels (2): Whim, Axem Rangers
Guildenstern (2): Weasels, Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh (1): Guildenstern, Tony
Whim (1): Tony

No Votes: Nobody!

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.  There are like 25 minuteses left in Day 2!!!!!111    As the votes currently stand there will be sudden death at deadline!

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2009, 11:15:21 PM »
Thank you for the clarification.

If this does indeed come down to Weasels vs. Guildenstern, may I petition people to consider that Guildenstern has actually been posting while the Weasels have not?

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2009, 11:18:21 PM »
Yikes- Haruhi was wrong?!  Posting what I have now, apologies for any editing errors.

Act II.  Scene III.

Rosencrantz
Off-"screen" death?  What, pray tell, do you mean by that?

Guildenstern
A strange slip of the tongue indeed.  Perhaps I meant off-"stage" death.

Rosencrantz
That'd be a horrible way to go.  Imagine, only having your death known by messengers walking in and proclaiming "Whim and the Weasels are dead!"  Truly a terrifying fate.

Guildenstern
Speaking of avoiding that fate, it may be time to switch votes in the interest of self-defense to generate a tie somewhere else.

First though to clean up a bit of old business: Obviously the Oddjob / Weasels theory has gone over like a lead balloon.  Sorry I even mentioned it, I guess; as I said before I wasn't pursuing it, so ugh.  But.  But.  I do not like this:

Oddjob
If a scum decides to bus for cred, then they do so.
If they hop off a sinking ship to avoid a lynch, then they've undone any cred, and gained suspicion. It is not a likely play.

It's game meta that is simple and boring. I can't understand why you're basing your case on things like this.

Guildenstern
This defense reduces to "it's so obviously scummy only town would risk it!"  I'd got a townie feel from you earlier this day which is why I self-dismissed that theory, but I do not agree with this post at all.

Also, I mildly agree with Gumshoe that I think / hope that one of Axem - Smithers / Oddjob - Gumshoe is scum for that tussle going on.  If those are both town-town disputes then ughhhhhhh.

Oh crap just saw we have less time than expected.  Let's put down a vote change real fast out of self-preservation and also lurker-hunting:

##UNVOTE: Gilgamesh
##VOTE: Whim

Despite Whim's general Day 1 reasonableness this amount of late Day 2 lurking is scummy.  Same argument as Gilgamesh when I at least lack am still deeply ambivalent about the Axem - Smithers / Oddjob - Gumshoe disputes.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2009, 11:19:57 PM »
##Unvote; ##Vote Whim

A weasels is fine too.

I'd rather vote someone who's hardcore lurking than contributing.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2009, 11:23:28 PM »
Guildenstern
Axem: How do you feel about Whim vs. Weasel Squad?  The Weasels are no saints and haven't said much sensible but I also got a "frustrated townie" vibe from their late Day 1 and sole Day 2 posts.  Whim...  okay, she's probably away for personal reasons as well, but there's something to the same comments I said about Gilgamesh concerning her - occasional cutting posts to keep away any accusations of indecisiveness (like have plagued myself & Rosencrantz) but still not REALLY contributing that much.  I think I could buy her being skilled scum more on this one.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2009, 11:25:41 PM »
I'd much rather the Weasels Squad hang simply because of the sheer amount of misrep Whim got Day 1. I've been over this a bunch of times already but if you want me to I could probably point you to posts about it (am currently preparing dinner).

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2009, 11:27:43 PM »
Day 2

Guildenstern (1): Weasels
Gilgamesh (0): Guildenstern, Tony
Whim (3): Tony, Guildenstern, Oddjob

No Votes: No One

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.  Only 13 minutes remain in Day 2!

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2009, 11:30:07 PM »
Ggh, time rush is annoying. Not posting pictures now either (although not abandoning roleplay, pal!) Any chance we could have that extra hour on today's trial, sir? Seems like it'd help, since we were expecting it.

Happy to see either Weasels or Whim go, but some discussion first would be nice, even if minimal. Today's discussion has ignored them completely and I don't feel like either's done anything.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 16, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »
Come back to a last minute mess. Great. Predictable as hell, as well.

##UNVOTE: Axem
##VOTE: Guildenstern

Surely Whim is exploding anyway, or did I miss something somewhere?

And Gilgamesh legitimately moved his vote from Gumshoe to Guildenstern so far as I can see, Excal. Otherwise I'd be far more pissed about these last minute changes.

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 16, 2009, 11:34:36 PM »
Sadly, no.  The start of Day 2 has the time stamp, pretty clear.  And I said at the start, no extensions which I am going to hold to.  I know I hate it when extensions come at the last second, even when they're telegraphed pretty clearly, so no to them coming out of nowhere.

As for modkills.  The Weasels have been notified, and Whim is about to be, but their deaths will wait until the end of Day 3.

Edit: Must have missed the Gilgamesh thing.  Will double check that.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 16, 2009, 11:35:45 PM »
Guildenstern
Axem: No, it's not needed.  I saw your defenses of Whim earlier (which, as far as Day 1, I quite agree with!), just considered that they might have changed due to her lurking out the last part of Day 2.

Rosencrantz
Also having read over Axem / Smithers / Tony properly just now...  this seriously smells like a massive town-town squabble to me, that or some scum who like to stir the pot.  I don't think anyone laid out any good cases worth anything here.  I don't buy your anti-Smithers line much at all, but does make the Rangers scum?  Uhhh.  I'll have to think on that?

Guildenstern
Very decisive, Rosencrantz.  Well, let's post it now before hammer while we mull the Rangers over.

Ninjas: Huh.  Agree with Gumshoe - can we get a one-hour extension to make this mess slightly less messy?  I suspect lots of people become available around now.  Extra ninja: Never mind, I guess.  And yes, Gilgamesh did switch his vote to me.

Maya Kumashiro

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 16, 2009, 11:37:55 PM »
(Out of character): The Weasels haven't been here since practically the start of Day 2.  Whim's been gone almost as long.  I think modkills sooner rather than later would be fair so that we can start lynching actual suspects rather than being forced to lynch the question marks.  Obviously it's the director's call, but town is definitely being hampered by that.

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 16, 2009, 11:39:02 PM »
Day 2

Guildenstern (3): Weasels, Gilgamesh, Smithers
Gilgamesh (0): Guildenstern, Tony
Axem Rangers (0): Smithers
Whim (3): Tony, Guildenstern, Oddjob

No Votes: No One

Five minutes remaining.

Edit: Sure, but I'm also going to give them warning first.  They haven't had that yet, and are getting it now.  Day 3.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2009, 11:39:11 PM »
If this comes down to Whim/Guildenstern I'm going to be extremely pissed. Can someone else PLEASE vote for the Weasels?

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »
Alright, pal! Taken a quick flick through the evidence, and I'm liking the look of them weasels much more still. That said, I'd like to know if Whim's gonna be found guilty without trial anyways.

Is it possible to vote based on modkill or not? Either way, I'll:
##Unvote and then... are we allowed conditional voting, sir? If Whim's being modkilled, I'll ##Vote Weasel Squad, but otherwise, ##Vote: Whim. Seems pointless lynching someone who's about to die anyways.
--
Jammin' Ninjas. S-sorry then, pal... Take my vote on Whim above as my actual vote then.
--
More ninjas. Alright, I'm really not liking this situation, so... Sorry, sir!
##Unvote, Vote Weasels.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2009, 11:43:00 PM »
Ok. A lurker is a lurker. All the same to me, as neither has contributed today.

##Unvote Whim, ##Vote Weasels

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2009, 11:43:24 PM »
Well, this blatantly isn't going to go my way, then, as I can only tie the vote to Guildenstern and everyone able to change it wants to go in the other direction.

The last from me today is that I suspect that there's a decent chance of me being killed overnight. In which case, I still strongly suspect that it's Axem paired with Guildenstern (top suspicion) or Gumshoe (second). Haven't had a chance to read over Axem finally responding to me or anything that's followed it. I feel very bad about the stagnation throughout today, as it means scum have also stagnated and so probably haven't been in much danger, but then there's been this huge mess at the end so I'm pretty sure there's got to be some very clear scum herding ploy going on somewhere. First impression would be the move to Whim.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »
Wait what. What the flaming fuck.