Author Topic: Let's Play Some Motherf*$&ing Games: 2010!!!!!!  (Read 362080 times)

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
Re: Let's Play Some Motherf*$&ing Games: 2010!!!!!!
« Reply #925 on: February 23, 2010, 05:53:20 AM »
Djinn rant

I think the best thing the game has done is to make Thage THE evil mastermind of everything. The scene where she directly out evil St. El=Stella is simply amusing.

St. El? Stella? Whut?

I played it in English and I have no idea who those people are. I'm going to guess it's the name of the Goddess of the Majin, who was called Izel, Atona, or Lenarshe, depending on who was speaking.

Kind of loses the pun when they translated it, I guess. Probably for the best. English speakers would have picked up on the mystery connection far too quickly otherwise. Would have ruined the mystery flavor.

And while I agree about Thage's twist being the best one, the game did a lot of cool things with its story.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: February 23, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »
Yeah the enemies are using the same guns as me since I am an Engineer.  Only Soldier gets something on the Collector ship, all the other classes unlock a new weapon type to use instead, so thus Engineer with Assault Rifle.

It's a little different. You have the option to train one of three new weapon types. If you can already train one of those weapon types you get a custom gun instead. Thus, soldier gets to pick three guns. Infiltrator and Vanguard can pick between a gun and training. The other three classes have to pick a new weapon training.

So the things I have read were a bit off, good to know, more reasons to play through as Infiltrator then.

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXiU6kiq_Ms&NR=1 This link has better audio quality just to give the voice actor a bit more credit.  Also a bit more male Sheppard VA to give an idea of how jaded he sounds.  Barely even bats an eyelid at that.  It honestly does kind of fit the character, especially for like 7 of the 9 character background permutations, but even with the more positive choices you can have by the time you reach this point in Shepards career he has seen and done almost everything you can imagine in the galaxy, nothing is new and nothing is shocking, the man has already died once.

And multicore is part of it, there is probably a mix of flakey drivers and unsupported multicore shit happening there with KotOR Trips.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: February 23, 2010, 12:52:55 PM »
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army -  The time for confrontation is finally at hand, Raidou's mission is to storm the new radio tower the army is in control of. Doesn't sound like something a detective would handle does it? Well Raidou takes special cases so storming enemy bases is his line of line of work.

The first thing a detective does for such a mission is scout the area out first, see what possible entrances there may be, the guards on duty  and if the target is infact on site. However Raidou gets a shock as he sees that the army have built what appears to be a radio tower in the shape of a robotic penis(!?!). To what end Raidou ponders, but he gets a hunch as speaking to nearby women reveals she has become entranced by the new tower, and has proclaimed the tower is her new lover!
That evil scum Munakata seems to be using the tower to attract women or maybe demons, Raidou just isn't sure. To further investigate he goes into the dark realm to see the tower there but gets an even bigger shock. Munakata has turned his giant robotic penis of a tower..... into a fleshy robotic penis!
With this the limit has been reached as Raidou finally storms his way into the tower, in his way is the soulless army, countless Red Capes and Hindu Ninja. They matter for naught as Raidou smashes through every single one like if they weren't there.
After the long climb Raidou finally confronts Munakata who summons the god of the mountain MISHACOCKJI! Raidou's new happy friend boasts that no human can withstand his "emissions" and that his "bolt" will Penetrate Raidou. The sick fuck goes down quickly for even suggesting such a thing but before Raidou can anything else someone paralizes him. It is none other then the lovemachine Rasputin! The bearded Russian then covers Raidou in some gooey liquid and everything goes dark.......

Star Ocean the last hope international - Just beat the second planet.
The Bad - Finding a couple of missions are lost forever if you beat the second boss, thereby having to start again.
The Tedious - Lizard Commanders are a rare enemy who appear in one area and are gone forever when the second boss dies. 100%ing them takes ages.
The current bad character - Edge. Fine at the start but is now flairing up every now and then, also his speachs suck.
The current good character lymle - How could I not like her? The "Kay Sir" line made my heart melt.

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »
Front Mission -

Beat the OCU campaign. Good fun. Final was a joke. Although difficulty as a whole started on a downwards trend around halfway in - I guess mostly when people started getting skills.

Interface is, however, thoroughly atrocious. The amount of times I tried to select a unit and missed because the tile selection is finnicky, especially when there are different altitudes around, and the game decided that I wanted to select a unit across the other side of the map... Granted, that at least is mostly annoying due to broken L/R buttons otherwise I would just have been using those and sidestepped the problem.
It orders equipment lowest-cost to highest-cost, and all shops sell all available equipment, so later in the game you end up having to scroll through the whole list of equipment. For every. Single. Part slot. For every. Single. Unit. Alternately you look up the new equipment, leave the shop and go over your whole team in regular setup and write out a consignment of what you want, go back to the shop and bulk buy it all, leave the shop and go back to regular setup to equip it all. I considered that way of going about things worse so I was stuck with endless scrolling. Why couldn't equipment have been ordered from most expensive to least? When would you ever be interested in looking at the startgame equipment aside from the start of the game?

Don't really understand what the point of a New Game+ play of FM would be, aside from looking for missed EX Missions (I missed 1 and 2 and any after 4). Not planning on going in to the UCS campaign straight away. Instead going on to Edgeworth.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2010, 03:31:11 PM »
Thanks again to Meeple on Crisis Core. I've been playing a lot of very enjoyable games lately (Dissidia, XF, Crisis Core) all of which are sure to suck my time away with tweak/twink potential on a replay.

In the meantime my new copy of SO3 arrived (the old one gave up the ghost a while ago =-() and I couldn't resist >.>

SO3 with too many rules challenge -

No/initial equipment (even initial equipment makes a huge difference on disc one especially with raging anger so I haven't been using it, might have to resort to it disc two depending though)
No AAA (unless by accident)
No sidestepping
No item creation except for recovery/revival
Must use lowest level EXP characters for each fight, must take lowest levelled optionals
No Triple EXP
No HP/MP boosting with SP
Optional - Limited manual control + no revival or full auto revival allowed (revive allies ASAP)

I started this years ago and then was distracted by something or other. So starting from where I left off.

Blue Dragon Zombie
MVP- Nel
Nel/Cliff/Fayt team
From what I remembered I'd been playing with the no revival rule up until this point but this fight frustrated me to the point that I just wanted to get on with it so I brought in all auto with revival instead (it's still possible to switch between PCs but since they are on AI chances are they are stuck in doing something stupid and the fight is messed up anyway) I couldn't use the main man here (Cliff) with his game breaking Hammer of Might because the dragon is resistant to elements which is part of the reason this fight was so annoying but thankfully Nel's powerful Aerial still works. Another reason this fight is annoying is because the dragon has MP damage and Cliff's MP is absolutely horrible with any MP boosts from SP even more so than his MP normally is. Fayt wasn't much better. However at least Cliff and Fayt dropping like flies pissed Nel off so she had a damage boost with raging anger. With Aerial's damage modifier this is niice. Fight still drags on however and I kept running out of revival items so I had to go and buy/make moar. Ironically the time the next time I went in the rocks rolling across the battle field took thousands off the boss, that in combination with Nel's Aerial ended the fight before the revival supply was dented >.>

Robin Wind
MVP- Nel/Cliff[/b]
Nel/Cliff/Roger team
Haet. this. boss. So.much. Once he goes into Aerial Slash mode allies drop faster than flies, it causes chaos and when you revive them they are still under the status. Ugh. Then they either die again from the chaos because it can do that, especially bad when their HP/MP is low as it is just after revival or they did from Aerial Slash again. Ughh.  Not to mention he has two other attacks that can cause chaos to boot (a physical and Rising Stream) >.> Anyway this just ends up a range game with Nel's Fire Bolt, frantically reviving allies when you get the chance and hoping you get enough Fire Bolts in to get the boss into Rising Stream stage before your revival items run out (oh and watch out Nel doesn't get owned by Thunder Flare as the boss changes stages - did I mention that Thunder Flare is also annoying for everyone? >.>) Once he's in Rising Stream stage you can switch and hope he gets raging anger status as much as possible so you can finish the fight off as quick as possible with Hammer of MIGHT! I got lucky with my revival items on the winning run as Cliff and Roger trapped Robin Wind in a corner and tied him down with Whirling Heat and Hammer of Might for a while.

Strangely Crosell is turning out to be a much easier fight than the last two despite me being stuck with an all melee team for it (Cliff/Fayt/Roger) <.< Also on the bright side since Nel won't get EXP from the Crosell fights I get to take her as my first optional. Yaay.

"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: February 23, 2010, 09:45:07 PM »
Brig:GE- Just been messing around with this.Nothing too serious, just playing it for the hell of it. Doubt it'll be for long though.

VP:DS- Going for the A ending. I just started C2 and did the first battle on the Camille path. It's at least quick on NG+.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 23, 2010, 09:51:55 PM »
Star Ocean the last hope international - Is the robot man any good? I've just got him and he pales when compared to Lymle. I heard from a friend she was the worst character in the game but I'm not so sure about that at the moment.

Also this games jiggle physics are simply outrageous. Whoever did them should be smacked.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: February 23, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
He's good, but best left to AI.  He's not very fun to play as and his moves are a bit unintuitive.  The AI seems to handle him rather well, and he's good at sticking in the back lines and blowing shit up.

Really, most characters in SO4 are adequate at worst; Faize is the only one who stops being useful after a point, if you ask me (for good reason though.)
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #933 on: February 24, 2010, 12:17:27 AM »
Star Ocean the last hope international - Is the robot man any good? I've just got him and he pales when compared to Lymle. I heard from a friend she was the worst character in the game but I'm not so sure about that at the moment.

Bacchus has one attack in particular that is nigh gamebreaking. His dash attack fires twice in quick succession and it seems like it stuns the enemy an incredibly disproportionate amount of time, in my experience. The AI never seems to use it, but it saved my life on a disturbingly regular basis against the post-game enemies. It also has an unlimited range, so you can just slide back and forth shooting until it gets close, and then start using your dash to move in a circle around it while you fire continuously as it gets stunned over and over and over and over.

Dunnow if they lowered the stun rate on his attack, but it would not surprise me at all if they did.

EDIT: The fact you not only tolerate Lymle but like her makes me want to beat you to death.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #934 on: February 24, 2010, 12:30:30 AM »

Also this games jiggle physics are simply outrageous. Whoever did them should be smacked.

And the mages are somewhat interchangeable.

Jiggle physics? Are you referring to Reimi's ponytail? It does seem to move like it has no weight whatsoever...

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: February 24, 2010, 12:33:50 AM »

EDIT: The fact you not only tolerate Lymle but like her makes me want to beat you to death.

Just be happy with your boring badass Bacchus boy and let us enjoy Lymle. If you must direct hate at a little girl character please do so at the fanservicy catgirl.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: February 24, 2010, 12:57:26 AM »
I didn't know I was a proponent of Bacchus in any particular way except that he's got an extremely broken dash ability. The only characters I actually like are Stephen Kenni, for being related to Ronixis, and Reimi during the time she removes Edge from command for being a bitch.

But yes, I hate Miracle too, because she looks like a child prostitute from Thailand and that's just skeevy.

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: February 24, 2010, 01:33:30 AM »
Jiggle physics? Are you referring to Reimi's ponytail? It does seem to move like it has no weight whatsoever...
http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/Rozalia1/helicopter2.gif

Does the above jog your memory?

The fact you not only tolerate Lymle but like her makes me want to beat you to death.

Hey I normally hate child characters too but Lymle really gives me no reason to hate her.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: February 24, 2010, 01:46:52 AM »
KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY. Also "I'm at the age of consent but I look like I'm nine."

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #939 on: February 24, 2010, 01:51:44 AM »
Rob hits the nail on the head for why she's annoying. But aside from that, I found her to be a surprisingly well-used character. Which is unfortunate, because I hate her.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/Rozalia1/helicopter2.gif

Does the above jog your memory?

I honestly don't remember the breasts being that overly animated. Maybe Myuria's?

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: February 24, 2010, 02:43:13 AM »
Yep thats the one Djinn. Not really met her yet but from the looks of it she is a serious character who may just have quite a lot of scenes. Reimi thankfully doesn't have that, though she has the camera leer in on her rear at the end of battle sometimes which is slightly annoying after a while.

KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY.

VA does a nice job with it. Has had adorable moments and as long as she doesn't say, transform into Roger then I don't mind the slight annoyances.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: February 24, 2010, 02:56:22 AM »
Yep thats the one Djinn. Not really met her yet but from the looks of it she is a serious character who may just have quite a lot of scenes. Reimi thankfully doesn't have that, though she has the camera leer in on her rear at the end of battle sometimes which is slightly annoying after a while.

I don't recall anything major Myuria does after her introductory scenes.

KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY KAY.

VA does a nice job with it. Has had adorable moments and as long as she doesn't say, transform into Roger then I don't mind the slight annoyances.
[/quote]

By the end of the game she ends every (kay). Single (kay). Sentence (kay). With it (kay).

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: February 24, 2010, 02:59:28 AM »
I honestly ended up liking Lymle cause for once we have a Little Girl character who actually acts and resembles a 5 year old girl (I know she's suppose to be 15, but lets not get into that.)  I look at her, and remember her reminding me of Mandy at that age.  Contrast this to other little girls in RPGs at her age, they're usually either "Disgustingly cute in ways that fiction overstates", "Ultra Annoying" or "Too mature for their age cause hey, THEY NEED TO BE TO KEEP UP WITH THE TEAM!"

Lymle actually FELT young in a realistic way, and pulled it off without being annoying.  The "kay" thing was annoying at first, but whatever, got use to it.   Kind of like FF10's excessive use of "You know?"

Rozalia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: February 24, 2010, 04:06:29 AM »
What Meeple said is spot on. If the character is good then I can overlook the small annoyances. Especially in this case as near enough all child characters I've seen have been horrible.
That the greatest of reasons but I stand by it.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: February 24, 2010, 04:22:59 AM »
Onimusha Dawn of Dreams: OHATSU IS ABSURD.  Also idiotically fun, and why does she grow funnels in Devil Trigger (its a demonic power up thing, I'm calling it devil trigger!)
Soki's gotten a little more fun with his new Charge gimmick thing that characters seem to finally gain, cause how, its crowd control, and what not.  His Sephiroth Form seems pretty bland though; if it wasn't for the invincibility and auto-Absorption, it'd be worse than his base form.

Oh yeah, Dark Realm is fun, and idiotically good way to get Red Souls <_<

Wizard of Oz: Beat Boom Boom Woods.

To be honest? While beyond some minor layout and polish issues here and there (Why can't I see what i have equipped or how equipment compares to my current characters in shops!? being the big one), the game doesn't do anything really major wrong...the game is also failing to grab my attention.  The ideas are there, but they're not really exploited enough to really make the game engaging.  I guess its better than making use of them in retarded ways but it still means the game is failing to grab my attention.

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #945 on: February 24, 2010, 04:50:16 AM »
Djinn rant

I think the best thing the game has done is to make Thage THE evil mastermind of everything. The scene where she directly out evil St. El=Stella is simply amusing.

St. El? Stella? Whut?

I played it in English and I have no idea who those people are. I'm going to guess it's the name of the Goddess of the Majin, who was called Izel, Atona, or Lenarshe, depending on who was speaking.

Kind of loses the pun when they translated it, I guess. Probably for the best. English speakers would have picked up on the mystery connection far too quickly otherwise. Would have ruined the mystery flavor.

And while I agree about Thage's twist being the best one, the game did a lot of cool things with its story.

St. El=Stella is the gate guardian boss in tier 3 light path, also the founder of Izat's church.

El=Stella: Everything is according to my schedule, JUST AS PLANNED!!!
*Thage wave Libre Vesper
El=Stella: WHAAAAT!?
Thage: Whose plan again??

Her Xanatos Gambit is on ridiculous level. After the entire mass, she gets rid of Libre Aurora that is her only threat, created a total of 5 Poison Pinks, get rid off Izat who can purify the poison, secured the host body for the Destroyer, and manipulated the player into being her pawn.
Poor Duphaston, for he thought he is in control of everything.

I really want a sequel of this with Thage as last boss, after how she sarcastically "thanks" the player in the end.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: February 24, 2010, 05:04:37 AM »
Her Xanatos Gambit is on ridiculous level. After the entire mass, she gets rid of Libre Aurora that is her only threat, created a total of 5 Poison Pinks, get rid off Izat who can purify the poison, secured the host body for the Destroyer, and manipulated the player into being her pawn.
Poor Duphaston, for he thought he is in control of everything.

And yet, they would undercut all that with a pun name. Pun names are for goofy third-tier villains and recurring minor characters, not major adversaries.

DjinnAndTonic

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #947 on: February 24, 2010, 06:10:48 AM »
Hmm... I think I managed to decipher that correctly.

HUGE ETERNAL POISON SPOILERS, DO NOT READ!

Okay, so Thage, Queen of Valdia, wife of Belfour/King Valdus, was killed when Valdus got hungry for power (or fell in love with the Goddess of Majin, Izel, not entirely sure which it is). He sacrificed her to try to give Izel an earthly body. For some reason, it didn't work, and Thage was reborn in a new body. At some point, the Guardian deity of the Dark path of the 3rd level of Besek 'calls the Darkness' to Thage, and she decides she wants revenge for being sacrificed. To get revenge, she's going to destroy the world.

She decides she can do this with the Eternal Poison (the Poison Pink, apparently, in Japan), which is thought to be some kind of wish-granting artifact. It is, in fact, some kind of mystical bond that is formed between a summoner and Besek when they summon Besek to a plane of existence. The summoner's blood becomes the Poison Pink. This also keeps the summoner from being killed permanently, by causing a 'Time Echo' should the summoner die. Time resets to the moment that the summoner's killer entered Besek, and events in both Besek and the outside world can occur differently. King Valdus proves to us that the holder of the Poison Pink doesn't always remember the previous events that occurred. However, it seems that anyone who holds a Librum -does- recall the events, as evidenced by Thage and Morpheus.

I'm not sure how it helps Thage to destroy the world, but she kills King Valdus once, and watches on each time someone else is able to kill King Valdus, collecting the Poison Pinks that are created each time his blood is spilt, for a total of 5 Poison Pinks, along with the Librum Vespera. The final time that King Valdus is killed, Duphaston uses the now-completed Librum Aurora to counter the Poison Pink's 'Time Echo' effect and truly end Valdus. This destroys the Librum Aurora in the process, leaving Thage's Librum Vespera unchallenged in power. She then convinces everyone to destroy the Goddess Izel, who had been reborn in Thage's daughter's body due to Valdus' ritual.

Unsurprisingly, all of that would allow Thage to destroy the world unchallenged.

Things that don't fit in - Why does Thage care about Retica? What did Ranunculus hope to get Thage to do? Where did Thage's new body come from, especially considering that the Majin seemed to think she was Izel (like Ashley and Lenarshe), so one would assume that the new body has to have the trace of Majin blood in it too. Why does Ashley treat Thage like a childhood friend (if the relationship there is just that Ashley recognizes Thage as her mother... the timing doesn't really line up, Thage was sacrificed 14 years ago or more and Ashley was born 17 years ago... just feels like there's a missing piece there, especially given the way Ashley acts around Thage when they first meet).

END ETERNAL POISON SPOILERS

Niu

• Kitchen Knife
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • and Everyon's Hatred
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: February 24, 2010, 09:59:28 AM »
A few thing.

Thage, Renarshe, and Parshe are sisters. Only Renarshe is a usable host for Izat so Valdus kept her, he dumped the rest. Thage got locked up, that is when the Water Dragon found her, that leads her to awaken the same power as the queen.

Poison Pink are the people bathed in the blood of Majin and reach the Holy Throne of the Poison Goddess. You are a world destroying creature when you become one. As for the Time Echo, it is actually Izat who is looping the time, to buy herself enough time to be fully summoned, and it turns out when Duhpaston is ready to end the loop, it is a bit too late.

Libre Aurora crumbled because Izat died. It is an artifact to summon Izat into earthly realm by evoking Besek into earthly realm, and Duphaston is actually the one who calls it forth in the first place, so he can kill Izat. When Izat is gone, it lose its purpose and crumble. This actually brought up the question on what is Libre Vesper. St. El=Stella refer to it as the Book of Truth and it should have not appeared within his grand schedule of summoning Izat. And it is his lack of recognition of the Libre Vesper that caused his schedule to go off track since the very beginning.

As for Retica, being a Majin/human hybrid, he is to become the Destroyer. That is why Majin consider the mixblood a taboo. Majins have created hybrids in the past hoping to create a proper host body for Izat, but it ends in total failure, what they created is a Destroyer. Thage noticed what Retica is since the very beginning thus she kept him with her.

Ranunculus is just like all other Majin, wants to summon Izat. But unlike King Valdus, he believes Thage is the proper host. But somehow Thage has demonstrated herself to be even greater than his goddess and make him loyal to her (which is resonable, even Leo Lecus favors her). That line she spoken to him in Latin that I have no idea what it means is what change Ranunculus's mind completly and give up on Izat.

kokushishin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: February 24, 2010, 10:33:05 AM »

We have our Protagonist, the Blond Haired Samurai wielding *2* Broadswords (except he never uses the second one, for some reason...is it just for show? THE GAME'S PLOT EVEN SAYS HE USES TWO DAMN IT!), with the option of wielding a Greatsword instead (changes his fighting style.)

If you mean Requiem/Sword of Purification, it's used in specials (much like the super with it in TvC) and um,  a rather important battle later on.

TvC: Lots of fun.  Still trying to get the hang of some of the T characters and the giants, and I kind of miss a couple specials like Chun Li's ax kick, but otherwise it's been an easy adjustment.  I'm pretty rusty at the all-shooters game though.