Register

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 27  (Read 3050 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 27
« on: January 13, 2010, 12:33:28 AM »

"Ah! To the end you travel... well, your travels end this week!"

Team Djinn vs. Floor 7
Team Gatewalker vs. Floor 5
Team Unoriginal vs. Floor 3
Team Nephrite vs. Floor 2

Team Djinn's Matches

Floor 8b: Do you have the resources?

"Let us truly see which one of us can manage to last longer. You have stepped so far into my domain..."

Battle #36: Kyra, Artea, FFT Chemist, Yukiko and Rosa

Kyra: I will not allow you to pass here!
Artea: Let's go, everyone... they won't win!
Yukiko: There!
Chemist: I eat potions.

Battle #37: Aeonless Yuna, Nina4, Marle, Teddie and Raja

Yuna: I will not allow you to pass.
Nina: I won't give up yet!
Raja: Ha ha ha ha... Jokes!
Teddie: Oooh...girls.

Battle #38: Fou-lu, Lambda and Gades

Fou-lu: You fools face the Dragon Emperor!? Die!
Lambda: I am the leader of Brionac! You have no hope!

Battle #39: Jade, Luca Blight and Empyrea

Jade: Hah! I serve the mighty Myria herself!
Luca: Hoo hoo hoo hoo!
Empyrea: I have orders... you will not pass here.

Boss Battle #8: Profound Darkness and Xorn

Profound Darkness: *I* am that which encompasses all! Die, fools!

Team Gatewalker's Matches

Floor 6b: The Strongest and Others

"So you want to fight the strongest beings? Fine, then. Let's see how you do."

Battle #26: Kefka and Gilgamesh

Kefka: One-winged... oh, wait.

Battle #27: Izanami and Adachi

*The team has been fully healed!

Izanami: Let us have a battle... mortals!
Adachi: Your deeds end here!

Battle #28: Myria 1 and Zog

Myria: You shall die here. The world needs not such as you.
Zog: Ha ha ha ha! Die, fools!

Battle #29: Rhapthorne and Dhoulmagus

Rhapthorne: Ha ha ha! You shall all die!
Dhoulmagus: Such a pity...

Boss Battle #6: Xorn, Zera Valmar and Evil Gaia

Xorn: ALL LOVE SHALL PERISH.
Zera: ALL HOPE SHALL PERISH.
Evil Gaia: Evil Gaia.

Team Unoriginal's Matches

Floor 4b: Past and Future

"Let's see how you fare when you have to trample through the annals of time!"

Battle #16: Lufia, S2 Lucia, Child Rydia, Pichu and Valvalis

Lufia: I will... fight!
Garland: I, GARLAND, SHALL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN! FOR REAL!
Pichu: Pipipichu!

Battle #17: Rikku, Aeonless Yuna, S1 Flik and S5 Georg

Rikku: Yeah! Let's go!
Yuna: I will fight if I must.
Georg: Ah... hm. Okay.

Battle #18: Fort Zeakden Algus, Argath, Pikachu Wiegraf and Balk

Algus: Uh...
Argath: Don't mess up this time...
Wiegraf: I have an ascot.
Velius: Velius, more like Belias.

Battle #19: Gun Mage Yuna, Thief Rikku, S2 Flik and S2 Georg

Rikku: Let's go, Yunie!
Yuna: All right, Rikku!
Georg: Haven't I seen you guys before...?

Boss Battle: Lufia 2 Erim, S3 Lucia, Raichu, Barbariccia and Rydia

Erim: I... am sorry.
Rydia: Mother, give me strength...!
Chaos: I, CHAOS, WILL KNOCK YOU ALL DOWN! THROUGH TIME!

Team Nephrite's Matches

Floor 3a: Singles Matchup

"So, I see you keep managing somehow... Well, let's try something a bit more interesting. You can only focus on one enemy at a time!"

*All MT attacks have become ST and can be targetted on both enemy and ally at will.

Battle #11: Eiko, Garnet and Rydia

Eiko: I'll show you my powers to summon!
Rydia: You will not get past us!

Battle #12: Geddoe and Hugo

Geddoe: ...This should be easy.
Hugo: Fubar's not here, but... I'll beat you anyway!!

Battle #13: Nina1 and Ken

Nina1: Let's go!
Ken: Yes!

Battle #14: Ephraim and Yosuke

Ephraim: Do not worry, Princess. I shall protect you.
Yosuke: Er... Princess? O... okay...

Boss Battle #3: Ameno-Sagiri

Ameno-Sagiri: You... who venture into the fog... let me see your resolve.

---------------------------------------------

Team Djinn | Cloud, Raquel, Aika. Tear, Aeris  (Violent Burst Law)
[Materia: Mastered: Cover, Revive, Transform+All, HP Plus, Deathblow, HP Plus | Final Attack]
[Floor 8b: Do you have the Resources?]
*Cloud has been granted Final Attack, attached to Revive.
*Aika has been granted Silver Magic.
Team Djinn vs. Kyra, Artea, FFT Chemist, Yukiko and Rosa
Team Djinn vs. Yuna, Nina4, Marle, Teddie and Raja
*Full Heal
Team Djinn vs. Fou-lu, Lambda and Gades (L1)
Team Djinn vs. Jade, Luca Blight and Empyrea
Team Djinn vs. Profound Darkness and Xorn

Team Gatewalker | Fogel, Aeonless Yuna, Eileen, Tia, Ditto (Quick Powder)(MT)
[Floor 6b: The Strongest and Others]
Team Gatewalker vs. Kefka and Gilgamesh
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Izanami and Adachi
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Rhapthorne and Dhoulmagus
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Myria1 and Zog
*Full Heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Xorn, Zera Valmar and Evil Gaia

Team Unoriginal | Bartz, Fogel, Peppita, Aeris, Ditto (Quick Powder)(MT)
[Bartz: Freelancer | Blue & Mix]
[4b: Past and Future]
Team Unoriginal vs. Lufia, Lucia (S2) Child Rydia, Pichu and Valvalis (FF2/4 or FF4a)
Team Unoriginal vs. Rikku (DL Legal), Aeonless Yuna, S1 Flik and S5 Georg
Team Unoriginal vs. Fort Zeakden Algus, Wiegraf, Pikachu, Undead Dark Knight Argath and Velius
*Full Heal
Team Unoriginal vs. Gun Mage Yuna, Thief Rikku, S2 Flik and S2 Georg
Team Unoriginal vs. Lufia 2 Erim, Lucia (S3), Raichu, Barbariccia (FF4 DS) and Rydia

Team Nephrite | Yuri1, Yuri2, Arnaud, Ricardo (Life), Ditto (Quick Powder)
[Floor 3a: Singles]
*All MT is ST and targetable
Team Nephrite vs. Eiko, Garnet and Rydia
Team Nephrite vs. Geddoe and Hugo
Team Nephrite vs. Nina1 and Ken (P3)
Team Nephrite vs. Ephraim and Yosuke
*Full Heal
Team Nephrite vs. Ameno-Sagiri

Multitarget - One person on the team's actions all become Multitargetted. However, the damage of regular attacks, the healing of all spells that restore HP or MP, the status rates of status spells or attacks and the effect of buffs or debuffs (rounded down to the nearest half point in the case of Pokemon) is reduced to 50% of the original base chance. (For example, Deadly Fingertips has a max 50% chance of hitting all targets.) This applies even if there is only one opponent left.

Life - One character's healing effects now also allows for revival, but reduces the final effect of any healing by 50%. (This means full healing is always 50%) The healing also only revives characters with 1 HP.

Violent Burst Law - Characters with game-specific gauges begin each floor with them at 100%. They charge at 50% of their normal rates. Bars that normally reset after battle (FP, for example) persist through battles.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 02:23:37 AM by Nephrite »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 27
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 12:41:29 AM »
Team Gatewalker | Fogel, Aeonless Yuna, Eileen, Tia, Ditto (Quick Powder)(MT)
[Floor 6b: The Strongest and Others]
Team Gatewalker vs. Kefka and Gilgamesh- Chain revival should do the trick here. I don't think Kefka and Gilgy can get both revivers down at once, with Ditto in play to make sure they get help.
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Izanami and Adachi--Adachi has to die fast.  Thunder+EQ+Fogel and he's gone before he gets a turn. Izanami shouldn't be able to solo the full team offhand. Eileen helps them play defensively and Tia can lower her stats some with magic.
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Rhapthorne and Dhoulmagus- Blitz Rhapthorne, Dhouly can't threaten a team well enough.
*Full heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Myria1 and Zog- Eileen CFs herself and then Tia, who spams revival/full healing. Fogel's good for dying horribly and the speed gap means the teamshould be able to last.
*Full Heal
Team Gatewalker vs. Xorn, Zera Valmar and Evil Gaia- Doubt Zera gets a turn. Even if I see Xorn's super copper flesh hitting Copper flesh, he still has to deal with a tricked out Fogel blitz backed up by decent support.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:48:27 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:12:32 AM »
Team Djinn | Cloud, Raquel, Aika. Tear, Aeris  (Violent Burst Law)
[Materia: Mastered: Cover, Revive, Transform+All, HP Plus, Deathblow, HP Plus]
[Floor 8b: Do you have the Resources?]
*Cloud has been granted Final Attack, attached to Revive.
*Aika has been granted Silver Magic.
Team Djinn vs. Kyra, Artea, FFT Chemist, Yukiko and Rosa
Match is horrendously owned by Delta Shield-> Cloud Transform / Raquel slaughter?

Team Djinn vs. Yuna, Nina4, Marle, Teddie and Raja
Nina4 does something, Aika IDs Yuna with Eternum, Tear does Searing Sorrow->Innocent Shine or whatever her best physical combo is on Raja, and Cloud Omnislashes with a full-HP Ultima Weapon.  If somehow there are still survivors Raquel carnage.  

*Full Heal

Team Djinn vs. Fou-lu, Lambda and Gades (L1)
Checking the stat topic...  so no Holy weakness for Gades1?  Guess they just gave the Dual Blade a huge attack power instead.  Well, Eternum hype is a bit questionable then.  Gades and Lambda futilely beat up Cloud who just gets healed by Aeris or Tear.  Cloud & Raquel go on the usual death spree to take down Fou Lu; if you see Raquel as slower than Fou Lu, whatever, Aika can full-heal Cloud early next round, and then Cloud just blows his Omnislash to kill Lambda with multiple hits to make sure that Lambda doesn't off Cloud before Aika can heal him.

So in summation: If Raquel is faster than Fou-Lu, they don't need to blow any limits.  If Raq is slower, Cloud blew his limit.

Team Djinn vs. Jade, Luca Blight and Empyrea
Well, this fight can be cheesed with Delta Shield to buy time -> Great Gospel.  If fought fairly...  huh, still Delta Shield to stop BoltX.  But Empyrea's got brutal offense, Cloud might well die to that + Luca beats?   Eh...  nah, Cloud's durability is just too insane since part of Luca's combo is clearly magic.  And he'd just revive himself anyway if it did kill him.  Anyway, if Aeris doesn't auto-win, Cloud lives to Omnislash to me, and that should go a long way toward getting through the fight.  Djinn's damage is kinda bad after Omnislash goes away, but with Covering Cloud auto-reviving himself and everyone else protected by Delta Shield, the team has some time.  Plus Aika can Eternum for a quick damage spike to finish Empyrea off once she starts getting low, and Tear has some magic-nuke stuff.  Leave Jade for last, he's really owned by Delta Shield, though he does force Cloud to use up MP reviving himself.  Which is irrelevant since Aika can MP-restore Cloud on the last turn of the fight before Jade dies.

EDIT: Since on reflection the next fight is a laugher just blow Great Gospel here after all.  Makes it a lot easier.  Yay for 8 turns of invincibility.

Team Djinn vs. Profound Darkness and Xorn
[[Old content: Since I think Djinn can win the above fight without risking Aeris's limit, just Great Gospel -> Win.  If she did have to use it...  hrmm.  I think then it'd depend on Cloud having an Omnislash ready to go work Xorn into low HP quickly, since Xorn has physical GT damage that he can threaten Aika with, and Aika falling means Profound Darkness can actually get somewhere.]]

EDIT: Never mind.  For some reason I totally forgot about Raquel this fight.  Raquel's thwacks against Jade will have restored her FP to 100 (Moonlight the rest, but Jade's HP is good enough I doubt it's needed), and there's no way Xorn can stop Raquel from getting a turn (and with Delta Shield, PD is stuck physicalling Cloud).  5 hits of ~75% PCHP damage?  Yeah Xorn is not surviving that.  After that it's PD with no magic vs. a Covering Cloud, or they turn Delta Shield off and just use MT healing.  Goooood luck.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:48:09 AM by SnowFire »

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 02:06:34 AM »
Djinn gets worn down by Fou's fight. Relevant turn order is Fou -> Lambda's third turn -> raquel. Fou does the MT hp -> 1, lambda unleashes a GT attack to blow cloud's final attack and kill someone else. Assuming no one important has died, Djinn can kill Lambda and pick up the pieces, but Cloud's still out his autolife. Jade/Luca/Empyrea finish him off. Delta shield/great gospel get knocked out by wave of ice. Killing cloud once is easy with the power of BoltX, Empyrea uses her second turn to annihilate Aika, and Jade gets to systematically fry everyone else to ash with BoltX. If Tear has revival it's too slow to matter.

Gatewalker does get soloed by Izanami, I think. Megidolaon from the first form keeps killing Ditto, preventing him from transforming into Izanami, and once the second form hits... debil on Fogel buys her an awful lot of time to do combo attacks with utility moves. Stagnant air first turn, MT silence to try and shut down the mages, Dekaja if Yuna's buffing gets out of hand... things just drag on for so long thanks to debil, and eventually Izanami will get some uber hax with MT status + summons to yomi which ends everything.

Neph passes.

Abstain on Uno, because I can't remember what his Bartz setup does.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 02:08:18 AM by Monkeyfinger »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 02:27:11 AM »
Monkeyfinger: ...good point that Cloud only has one shot of Revival per battle since Final Attack isn't mastered yet.  However in the case you describe, where Fou is faster than Raquel, Fou HP-1s, but Raquel Red Zones and makes things explode.  No intervening Lambda turn.

Didn't consider the Dispel > Peerless argument.  Checking, Despell can't stop Peerless in FF7, but Waves of Ice are pretty good about "Reset the entire field."  Djinn may have to fall back to an argument for that battle after all.  Even still, Raquel is going to get back to 100 FP with Moonlight against Gades, and a Raquel turn in the Jade / Luca / Empyrea fight is still going to hurt things.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 12:31:01 PM »
Uno ... >.> This could be bad with the team's lack of reliable physical M/GT (there's no way in hell I can see Faerie Friend as F4 even with my seriously generous Peppita interps, that's just pure grinding in a get your PCs to L50 before Crosell manner (yes people does this o_o) - too bad because the tornado section's GT with suction effect would have been useful here) but I suppose that depends on how many of these foes are vulnerable to status. Actually when I first looked at this floor I thought "good grief" but now that I'm thinking about it ...

First fight ... I'm assuming Child Rydia and Pichu get chaosed by Panic Dance, dunno about the other two for status blockers but assuming Yellow Scarves are legal for Lucia (if they even exist in S2 >.>) I wouldn't allow them to stop Ice/Frozen Daggers regardless. *If* Lufia and Lucia actually are vulnerable to chaos as well then that's kinda funny as Peppita just dances the crap out of the lot of them barring Val >.> What.the.hell. With nineteen spreading waves coming off it at L5 there's little chance they won't be quickly chaosed either <.<

Second fight - *checks stat topic* Ok ... Rikku gets Confuseward. That's ... not enough I think. Yuna gets Confuseproof yaays? (not from the stat topic but just from allow everyone in the dungeon as far is as reasonable unless specified >.>), Georg gets a Yellow Scarf but that's only 50% immunity in S5? Chances are Rikku and Georg get chaosed sooner or later, Flik gets frozen if not chaosed. Actually Pep probably just wants to do Panic Dance > Power Dance or something here so Bartz/Fogel SMASH Yuna although Yuna's evade might come into play there I dunno ...

Third fight - I have no idea except that Pikachu is status bait and Peppita immunes his status >.>

Fourth fight - Assuming peeps are still sticking around ... well Rikku probably goes first and stops Peppita <.< Bartz/Fogel hopefully then manage to take out at least one of the girls (and they *need* to take out Gun Mage Yuna before Bad Breath woes), Aeris heals anyone who is hurt and hopefully not dead from Georg + co, say Rikku manages to stop someone else yikes ... ughh think about the rest of this one later.

Fifth fight - If they get this far it's most likely in the bag as it's basically just fight one redux~
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:06:16 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 01:18:13 PM »
Djinn and Gate fail. Uno and Neph pass.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »
Yeah I think so too. I just googled "FF5 Mix" for Bartz and he also has a lot of status options that Rikku/Yuna can't block all of ... so yeah. That's not even counting what Blue Mage can do, what happens if Aeris limits or how good Fogel's damage actually is other than knowing it's good. I suppose I really should extensively play OB sometime >.>
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 01:46:50 PM »
Gatewalker does get soloed by Izanami, I think. Megidolaon from the first form keeps killing Ditto, preventing him from transforming into Izanami, and once the second form hits... debil on Fogel buys her an awful lot of time to do combo attacks with utility moves. Stagnant air first turn, MT silence to try and shut down the mages, Dekaja if Yuna's buffing gets out of hand... things just drag on for so long thanks to debil, and eventually Izanami will get some uber hax with MT status + summons to yomi which ends everything.

Any reason why Eileen wouldn't use Copper Flesh on Ditto after he's revived to prevent that from happening? Tia also has mirror in a pinch if it's really needed.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 07:03:57 PM »
Kneejerking a fail for Gate.  Unoriginal passes.

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »

Any reason why Eileen wouldn't use Copper Flesh on Ditto after he's revived to prevent that from happening? Tia also has mirror in a pinch if it's really needed.

Megidolaon has a solid argument for breaking through Copper Flesh and Mirror definately doesn't reflect it since Megidolaon ignores Makarakarn.

Taishyr

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »
...uh, no damage breaks through Copper Flesh. It's damage immunity, pretty much full stop, kay thanks. not set damage or anything else that'd have an argument (status, stat up/down, %damage or HP->1 which might have an argument). I... really have issues seeing giving it anything resembling an argument for punching through Copper Flesh.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2010, 10:22:49 PM »

Megidolaon has a solid argument for breaking through Copper Flesh

Megidolaon has no argument for breaking through Copper Flesh unless you're trying to create some really bizarre legalese madness. Copper Flesh immunes damage or healing of any sort period.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2010, 10:29:07 PM »
Pretty much adding onto what the others said. Copper Flesh is godly like that. It's just complete immunity to any and all HP manipulation, whether it be positive or negative. I think the only thing I could -maybe- see going through it is something that lowers or raises mHP, since that's maybe not actually touching cHP, and as such, isn't really changing it? Even then, that's shaky.

I don't forsee anything all that troubling for Neph. Pass for him.

EDIT: So, uhh... gonna have to say Uno fails and Djinn passes. Abstain on Gate.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 10:17:37 PM by ThePiggyman »
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

Taishyr

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2010, 10:51:19 PM »
Neph passes. Gate kneejerk passes, as the second fight is the main hangup and Copper Flesh stumps Izanami for long enough that a damage rush from there should work fine, Uno unsure, need to look at his and Djinn's fights.

Need to look over all three teams more, but.

Monkeyfinger

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 12:54:34 AM »
Dekaja, guys.

Copper Flesh will give Ditto a chance to do an unreliable transformation, but that's IT.

Taishyr

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 12:57:28 AM »
Dekaja's also an action she's not spending on offense, and it hitting Copper Flesh is debatable but I could see it (I say debatable due to the Dekaja spells being decently limited on effect - not all stat ups are removed by it). Myself, you're right, that does remove it to me. Not sure it matters enough as, again, an action not spent on offense.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 01:23:08 AM »
Not to mention Dekaja is very limited as Dispel. It doesn't even have the dignity to hit Power/Mind Charge, so the case for it missing Copper Flesh isn't unreasonable.
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Taishyr

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 01:29:20 AM »
That was what I was getting at, yeah. It's not that impressive of a dispel; blocking it from hitting Copper Flesh is a fair argument to me.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 02:11:49 AM »
Pretty sure Dekaja doesn't even hit the elemental Wall skills so no, wouldn't buy that hitting Copper Flesh.

Tonfa

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 10:27:46 PM »
All teams pass. FF7 invincibility is rather specifically an undispellable status, which makes me think the floor goes in Djinn's favor.
<Niu> If I ever see that Langfadood, i'll strangle him on sight
<Gourry> What, for making the game three times better?
<Gourry> And playable, at that?
<Niu> that lose the whole point of of L2!!!

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 02:45:19 AM »
Teams Uno and Nephrite vs dungeon

(Uno has Peppita's status *and* Mix *AND* Blue Mage's *AND* FOGEL >.>, Neph has three Yuris or two Yuris and two Arnaud's yesss)

Abstain on Djinn and Gate.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 02:48:58 AM by Clear Tranquil »

Bardiche

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 02:46:21 AM »

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 04:49:48 AM »
Team Nephrite | Yuri1, Yuri2, Arnaud, Ricardo (Life), Ditto (Quick Powder)
[Floor 3a: Singles]
*All MT is ST and targetable
Team Nephrite vs. Eiko, Garnet and Rydia - Ditto transforms into Garnet. Arnaud starts with a Slow Down on Garnet. Yuri1 and Yuri2 transform and kill Rydia. Ricardo does something. Eiko... can revive Rydia, I guess. EvilGarnet probably never sees a turn due to Slow Down... but even if she does, she can't kill anyone. Anyway, kill Rydia again, kill Eiko (using DittoGarnet Ark) and win.
Team Nephrite vs. Geddoe and Hugo - Ditto transforms into Geddoe. Arnaud Slow Downs Hugo. If you see Hugo as faster, he sleeps Arnaud. Yuris kill him. Geddoe can't do anything by himself.
Team Nephrite vs. Nina1 and Ken (P3) - Nina can... protect Ken from a spell! Ditto transforms into Nina1. Yuris kill her. Ken revives... then they kill her again. Easy.
Team Nephrite vs. Ephraim and Yosuke - Ditto transforms into Yosuke, Arnaud Slow Downs Ephraim. Yosuke Sukukajas... doesn't matter who. Yuris kill. Move on.
*Full Heal
Team Nephrite vs. Ameno-Sagiri - Ditto transforms into Ameno-Sagiri. Slow Down. Yuri pain train from there.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 04:53:44 AM »
Hm, sure, pass to all teams.  Don't see anything wrong with Snowfire's analysis of Djinn's team.