Register

Author Topic: Villainous Anonymafia - Game Over SCUM WIN  (Read 46398 times)

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Villainous Anonymafia - Day 2
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2010, 02:53:44 AM »

Sparing Gaston is obvious. He has a very simple expectation to live up to. Or not to. *cackle*cackle*. However! I scorn this wave that sparing Siesta 1073741824 is somehow advantageous. When Gaston inevitably does die, he need only claim that his power apparently does not save and we return to where we are now. If Gaston does somehow live then the most natural conclusion from me is still that Siesta 1073741824 is Lady Lambadelta's summoned serial killer.

Siesta 1073741824's role claim is terrible! Resolve that before you try and justify staying his execution. I shall likely only be contented otherwise with the wretched furniture being chosen by the key, but do not wish to yield ground here.

George's lesser claim of power effectively confirming a second roleblock of the twilight reads mildly pleasantly, if only because the notion of Bernkastel sending two agents of the same nature seems unlikely (but far from impossible with this game board!) and I stand in my pride convinced that I have taken the direct hit from the blasted Witch of Miracles. Joker! I ask only whether you are now convinced that your letters from the game master do indeed point squarely to roleblocking and not some other means and we can leave this to rest for now. In my case it was quite, quite clear.

Gaston! That is indeed what I meant by acting with the potato on the night before the game began! Everything I speak in red is the truth, after all! Your latest rationale is effectively exactly the position I already held, so let's be merry and say you clarified it.

Goldsmith! You seem to be utterly dejected that I had removed my suspicions from you! This is the only reason I can imagine why you've suddenly started desperately fishing for votes. It's adorable, but I must insist that you stop it.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 03, 2010, 03:03:53 AM »
Haha. Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really are that stupid, aren't you, you ugly old hag? Look around you. We're all villains! Bad guys. What's so unlikely about one of us having a slow-kill? And what's so much more unlikely about one of us having a power to take us away from it? When I summon someone, I make them stronger. That strength makes for suspicion is just a side-effect. Also, when Haruhi was killed in the middle of Night 0? She interacted with the knife that got her.

Although, thinking back on it, I might have jumped the gun a bit. No way to know if I can save someone after they've tossed the potato (By then, it may be too late. I hope not, or else my ass is grass, but hey), or even if the potato does have anything to do with it. But, hey. How better to figure something out than to jump into it head-on, right? Oh, and about that "Let Gassy die" thing? Not cool. Just. Not. Cool. If Gassy isn't around, then boo-hoo. If he's scum, he'll be found out through the lurking eventually. If he's town, I just let town die, as well as, quite possibly, my only chance to figure out the potato thing. (Especially since Jaw-For-Brains even admitted that he wasn't about to toss the thing to anyone. Though, if I can save someone after they've tossed the potato, I'd certainly appreciate it being tossed my way. That way, I don't even need to expend the effort.) If you're gonna berate me for trying to figure things out in a world of chaos and mystery, then you may as well bark at the sky for being blue, and hotpods for being delicious!

And with that...

##VOTE: Gorgutz

------------------------------------------
I see some of you learned Fade Out while I was away. Not gonna lie. My role is terrible. What of it? If you'd point your "red truth" to before this little game had begun, you'd notice that our friendly neighborhood Excalman said that some roles would be rather weak.

And you, Wily. I haven't had a chance to check the vote count until just now. Remember that whole "having a life" thing, idiot? I've been busy trying to get my thoughts out before that idiot man-cow comes back, time after time, with more shit trailing him. Now, if that's all?

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 03, 2010, 03:10:42 AM »
Damn, this stupidity must be contagious. I completely forget to ask when you got that death warrant. Had anybody said anything? Or was it right as Day 2 started? Had you said anything?

Nathan Greaves

• Just wants a moment of your time
  • Denizen
  • It'll be off the record, I promise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 03, 2010, 03:18:15 AM »
Beatrice:  Not a roleblock exactly, but I'm fairly sure I know what happened now, yes.  No need to speak more of it at this time.

Burns:  You are so scummy it...

wait for it

wait for it

BURNS!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's probably bad policy but it really had to be said.  The only reason I'm not voting you right now, and I bet others are the same, is that Dahlia pointedly isn't.  Which means you're probably inexperienced town.  You gotta get on the ball here and make some cases and do some things.  Waiting for the consensus and going where it goes is what scum do.  Don't do what scum do, even if you have a good roleclaim or whatever.  Especially, in fact.

Wily:  Is right.  Where are you all, my little pretties?  Where have you gone, Edna?  What are you doing, Bowser?  What have you to say, Gorgutz?

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 03, 2010, 03:27:41 AM »

Sparing Gaston is obvious. He has a very simple expectation to live up to. Or not to. *cackle*cackle*. However! I scorn this wave that sparing Siesta 1073741824 is somehow advantageous. When Gaston inevitably does die, he need only claim that his power apparently does not save and we return to where we are now. If Gaston does somehow live then the most natural conclusion from me is still that Siesta 1073741824 is Lady Lambadelta's summoned serial killer.

Siesta 1073741824's role claim is terrible! Resolve that before you try and justify staying his execution. I shall likely only be contented otherwise with the wretched furniture being chosen by the key, but do not wish to yield ground here.

No matter how terrible it is, given the record in roles in Mafia games we've had, it's not an unreasonable claim to make, and there are enough multiple ramifications that justify it for tonight. Wiping the evidence before it is usable won't work.

This said, just screw this noise:

## UNVOTE: Light Yagami
## VOTE: Warboss Gorgutz

Bah, I hate how I'm playing this game. But I guess I -have- to bite into the obvious at some point. If nothing else, Gorgutz's behavior -needs- explanation, and by this point, the only way we'll get any answer at all is by a lynch if he's going to remain unhelpful. Not to mention my rationale was fucking terrible anyway.

Li Syaoran

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 03, 2010, 03:28:29 AM »
Correction: instead of "how terrible it is", I meant "how terrible it sounds". Bah.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 03, 2010, 03:39:40 AM »

I have no concerns with people earnestly searching for answers or ways to draw answers from the game. I do have trouble with idiocy and those pieces who are just outright wrong.

You seem to pick at my concerns for the entirely wrong reasons. I should not be so surprised.

I, the Golden Witch Beatrice, believe in the existence of a slow-killing ability. I have not said otherwise. What I don't believe in is the existence of a power that completely blocks it practically free of charge basically guaranteed. What I find particularly peculiar is that you think that such a power would be weak! I would find such a power overly strong and out of place. I said that I find your power hopelessly weak if it comes without the saving effect.

And that is the crux. When I say that your claimed power is terrible, it is because it is unbelievable, not because it is weak.

And stop picking on the potato. Your incessant arguments about it are objectively incorrect, regardless of your own power. The only way it can even possibly be causing the slow kill, a position I oppose most strongly anyway, is if Gaston was chosen randomly by the game master at the start of the game.

You bore me though, Siesta 1073741824. It is like arguing a book of logic against an opponent several chapters behind. And possibly in another language, given your inability to pick up on so much.

I have come up with the means to test you, though I imagine you will resist. If you have the power to make multiple summons in a day, be it in series or consecutive only, then do so, with gaps to allow for interaction from the game master to confirm the effect of each such step. This would prove your claims of who this power may effect. If you do not surprise me and claim that your stature allows for only one summon per day, then I mean you to do so tomorrow on someone it should not work on, in a manner decided sensibly by those who remain at the time.

I believe you to be the very perpetrator acting on behalf of Lady Lambdadelta with these slow-kills, however.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 03, 2010, 03:45:17 AM »
Only a jester would rely on the vote of a weak bitch from the next dimension. Seriously Joker, because some retarded ghost hasn't voted Burns, you think he's cleared?
I only rely on flesh and blood, warriors, people I can hit with my fist!

Burns you old fool, perhaps you should get off the battlefield and into a retirement home, this is no place for seniors moments. Anyway you're not worth my effort.

Bigger fish to fry!
Gig looked town to me earlier, but lately he's been raising my shackles, what with all this role business. Anyway there's no use looking into it until we see whether or not the pretty warrior Gaston croaks.

Annnnd Gendo again. Pushing my warrior friend Warboss to L-2.
Let me imitate Gendo: "Fluff fluff words WIFOM fluff, these people are cleared because xyz is stupid, fluff words."
And now jumping on the tail end of a train. I'm happy to see this guy obliterated.

Beatrice, you're a stronger willed woman than I thought. Not bad for a human, perhaps you'll rival a Saiyan female. Fine, you're up to my standards, you may await me in my royal bedchambers. Leave the bitchyness and clothes at the door.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 03, 2010, 03:49:16 AM »
I really hope I'm not the only one growing tired of Gig using time as an excuse over and over again.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 03, 2010, 04:01:54 AM »
...Alright, fine. If this is going to be a day of tests, though, and I'm arguably going to die tomorrow, then I'd like for Jaw-For-Brains to keep the potato. If he does so, and a Xanatos Gambit still comes up, I'll leave it well enough alone. Sound good?

As for your talk of my power and where I stand on it, I wasn't expecting it to be so damn easy to find a Xanatos Gambit. I figured that I'd go this whole game with nothing but a tie-breaker. Besides. I've already admitted that it may not be free of charge. It puts a partial vote on the person, and for all I know, it really is too late.

Now why don't you tell me why you find it so hard to believe that somebody tossed a potato his way on the first night? Just because he interacted with it? Why can't somebody have given it to the game master to place in his lap? Your mind is awfully closed for somebody trapped in a dimension of chaos, y'know.

Yo, Wily. When did I ever use that as an excuse, hmm? Name it. Go on, I dare ya'.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 03, 2010, 04:04:15 AM »
...waitwaitwaitwaitwait. You don't believe me when I say that I can save someone from a Xanatos Gambit, yet you think I have the ability to place a tie-break on someone and slow-kill them? You've gotta be kidding me, right? Right?

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 03, 2010, 04:10:44 AM »
So many people, so few votes...
Burns-san's bad play, Ikari-san's WIFOM, the Saiyan's lack of an explanation for defending the Warboss and the confusion surrounding Gig's roleclaim. All of these are problematic, but with the Warboss refusing to help and his weak logic throughout, I find myself keeping my vote steady.

Saiyan, would you explain why you continue to defend the Warboss? He's put forward little and helped even less, yet you continue to ignore him or dismiss arguments against him on grounds of flavour.
---
No, I'm not understanding this one either. Gig seems to be claiming that he hasn't used time as an excuse. I've been fine with it, but it's definitely there.
He also seems to be ignoring that Gaston himself stated that he didn't throw the potato during Night 0, but had the choice. I think that would imply very strongly that he began with it, unless the potato can be thrown multiple times in a night, which can easily be clarified by the Warboss.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 03, 2010, 04:20:52 AM »
We're not gonna get anywhere until the others get back, unfortunately. Even you idiots must see that we're just going in circles. Though I will say that I am not claiming the potato as a definite slow-killer. I'm saying it's a possibility, and one I'm not willing to write off until I know for certain. Also, if you're so bright, why don't you[/u] tell me where I should look for where that Xanatos Gambit came from, hmm?

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2010, 04:25:38 AM »
Yo, Wily. When did I ever use that as an excuse, hmm? Name it. Go on, I dare ya'.

You used it as an excuse earlier for taking forever to read me over and then again just now as an excuse for not voting Gorgutz sooner than you did. I'll admit I thought there were more but my memory was colored by you making several references to time cutting posts short or explaining about how real life was in the way.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 03, 2010, 04:34:55 AM »

No, Siesta 1073741824, the simplest answer down that path is that you are Lady Lambdadelta's serial killer, slow-killing by some means of Xanatos, and that you have a cover power that allows you to place a single partial vote as you see fit. My proposed test would clearly fail if as a serial killer you were able only to summon those you had marked with the black rose of death, as ridiculous a concept as that may be.

And George has gone over why the potato is most likely free of bloodshed (so curious that we must defend a potato so vigorously against murder charges, kihihihihihihi!), but I had thought this clear already when I said that it would take a Night -1 to set up. Still some chapters behind, I see. *cackle*cackle*.

Oh, and Xanatos's power of the black rose seems most obviously to be coming from a third-party serial killer working on behalf of Lady Lambdadelta. Surely this point has been mentioned so many times that it could not possibly have escaped your grasp, riiiiight?

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 03, 2010, 04:40:47 AM »
Yeah, whatever. I already agreed to your stupid test, and I'll admit that I mistook what kind of "time" you guys were talking about. I'm gone for a few hours, or until somebody/something new shows up. This shit storm is bad for the health.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 03, 2010, 07:45:35 AM »
CLAIM TIME

I'z a mason with Vegeta and Gaston! They can back me up on this, naturally. They'z me loyal boyz!

We all pretty much kinda think Gendo is scummy and we're startin' to think that scum-Gig is just utterly senseless. We're not all that fond of Burnsie either and on my end at least it's because he didn't get NK'd like he should have. For now our consensus is that we want Gendo dead. Lots of rehashing and reporting out of him, a bit of wifom, and Gaston doesn't like the way he smells or something. Plenty of comedy here as well-

Quote from: Gendo
Gorgutz seems to finally have woken up after that awful first day, and somewhat quelled my suspicions.
this is kind of a funny thing to say when my most contentful post just prior to this was based on a premise that was entirely flawed and wrong.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Gendo

We're edgy around Beatrice but decided she talks a good game for now.

Gaston did get told he was gonna die so you'll have plenty of confirmation tomorrow unless Gig is telling the truth in which case I guess you might not. we shall see
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 03, 2010, 08:21:13 AM »
I'z a mason with Vegeta and Gaston! They can back me up on this, naturally. They'z me loyal boyz!
I thought we agreed that I would be the leader! Oh well no matter. It's true that Warboss and Gaston are my fellow warriors (a term I have been breadcrumbing for most of the game). This is the reason that I've been defending him 'on the grounds of flavour', as the schoolboy put it (also why I voted Dahlia, to push her train ahead of a fellow mason's).

So, would you kindly remove your vote from Warboss? Unless you think we're a scumteam, in which case you'll probably see we're not when Gaston (maybe?) flips after the (supposed) slowkill. Gaston isn't lying, but we're really not sure about the whole Gig/Xankill role thing.

We're edgy around Beatrice but decided she talks a good game for now.
And she's good in the sack. Rawr.

Anyway just posting to confirm Warboss's claim so we can get on with the process of finding scum. By which I mean Gendou. HA! *blasts Gendou*

Tanaka

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 03, 2010, 11:02:06 AM »
...Seriously? The Saiyan and the Warboss have been very scummy so far, and now we have a three-way Mason claim?
Alright, I'll bite. For now, at least. Ikari-san hasn't looked much better.

##Unvote, Vote: Gendo Ikari.

Makes it 4 votes for the Warboss and 3 for Ikari-san still, by my count. I'm curious as to why you've announced all three now, as opposed to just hinting towards a third, though, and why Gaston was not used to confirm, seeing as he's potentially dying during the Night as it is.

That's a good point, actually, Ryuk. I'd forgotten that Wily was playing, yet he doesn't seem too suspicious otherwise. I guess I should make some PLANS to check over him again when I have more time.

Zerg Rush

• Denizen
  • Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 03, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »
Gaston will back it up soon enough.

I didn't see any value in not claiming everyone at once, anyhow.
Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke! Kekekeke!

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2010, 01:28:38 PM »

Kihihihihihihihihihihihihihi!

It's just so crazy that I can actually see that! You've left the game board so messy that it could so easily be a trap of most clunky designs, in particular concerns like the vegetable only breadcrumbing to Gaston in this the second day leading to a third party recruiting mason theory (in which case I suppose the Black Rose of Xanatos would be an 'innocent' power)... but you've done well in Gaston, and the timing. No matter the plan, tying yourselves to a man doomed to die at the next twilight would be madness by any means. Unless Siesta 1073741824 is also complicit or Gaston has held back on the knowledge that he has been saved... but I think not. The first option is madness, certainly. And it's yet to early in this game of wolves and sheep for sowing confusion to pay off, even should Gaston survive the Black Rose.

In short, you're tied down by too many observable facts. Lady Bernkastel may be the Witch of Miracles, but I see no hope in the deal made here. Though this claim may go far in clearing you from Bernkastel's taint, it does nothing to explain your own loutish and flawed actions! *cackle*cackle*cackle*cackle*! Kufufufuhahahahahahahaha...!!

Claiming all three at the same time is elementary, George. If but Gaston and one other claim, Bernkastel's hand may reach for the other during the next twilight, leaving the third with a weaker claim the next day, even if the effect is lessened by Vegeta's own aggressive breadcrumbing. But then that very same move would make them obvious now if only a partial reveal is offered. I cannot foresee any gain they could hope to have with only a partial reveal with their moves made thus.

I suspect Siesta 1073741824 of being Lady Lambdadelta's serial killer, not an agent of Lady Bernkastel, so certainly, cases to the latter look most unwise indeed. The whole standpoint is that if he is lying then it's regarding the Black Rose of Xanatos, which must be a gift from Lambdadelta rather than Bernkastel unless we theorise that Lambdadelta's Certainty is the faster acting, which seems most unlikely. This being said, he pleases me in his anguish under pressure, in that he has not crumbled as I had expected. It's leading me towards the conclusion that he simply is that ignorant about his power and hadn't considered the theory surrounding it.

I am unconvinced of this, but there is now enough observation that it can now wait until after the next twilight if nothing else.

##Unvote
##Vote: Gendou Ikari

My stance on Rudolf is much the same as others and you will observe has been growing for some time. Goldsmith is a shade safer by previous power musings and feeling far more like a simple bungling 'innocent'. So many pieces being saved by their own incompetence! *cackle*cackle*! Kiiiiihihihihiihihi!

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 03, 2010, 01:58:13 PM »

Good day, ladies and gentlemen. Ronove at your service once more. Some tea?

Milady seems so absorbed with Rokkenjima that her references are relentless. Soon her babbled code will becomes so dense that none of you will be able to follow it, I'm sure. With that last garbled mess in particular, I thought it was about time to recap what she actually means.

The red can speak only the truth. The blue should be taken as key theories.

What Milady Speaks Of ||What Milady Is Referring To, By This Game Board's Labels
Lady BernkastelThe scum, a member therein
Lady LambdadeltaThird party presence
Stakes of PurgatoryThe voting mechanism
TwilightsNight phases, any time a player dies
The Black Rose of XanatosThe claimed slow-killing power
Gaap, [old] Dr. NanjoDr. Wily
Rudolf UshiromiyaGendou Ikari
Siesta 1073741824, bunnyGig
KanonJoker
George UshiromiyaLight Yagami
GoldsmithMontgomery Burns
Vile/Wretched FurnitureWarboss Gorgutz

I believe that is currently exhaustive.

Good day.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 03, 2010, 03:36:06 PM »
I really don't like how absolutely everyone seems to have forgotten about Edna, who has yet to post since power was restored almost 36 hours ago. Abhorrent behavior today with a lone dubious post combined with suspicious maneuvering on Day 1 and I'm the only vote for her?

Gendo...I'm really not sure on anymore. I'm going to say something very taboo here, but Gendo is another who has made no effort to hide his identity, and his scum game is much, much better than the bumbling pile of uncertainty he's been in this game. I need to give the guy a re-read, I guess, but gut is jerking me toward town and I'm almost positive I won't be voting for him over Edna regardless of what my re-read turns up.

Chad Hutchins

• Denizen
  • GO OSPREYS! Road 2 nationals: state playoff 5/1!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 03, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
Yes as a specimen I am intimidating!

I'm the leader, idiots. Who would let you nincompoops form a GREAT alliance such as ours? An unbreakable pact between the manliest of men! And naturally I am the leader of it! ME!

So yeah. We all decided in sekrit that Ikari was a bad dude, slimy and suspiciously defending the Warboss for reasons not even his ally understands! In fact, if we weren't allies I would have lynched him! True story. Also WIFOM and writing a lot while saying little. All crimes of the, what's the crazy witch lady call 'em, the Bernkastel.

I think Burns is a pretty bad dude as well, his arguments tend to be flawed and he's very good at picking out only what he wants to hear. Beatrice seems like she's been playing very townie but for whatever reason I am getting Samurai Jack vibes from her; the hyper-posty and helpful scum which are usually the ones that are hardest to track. I think the Joker has been a little suspect too. For the most part I think positively of my allies (of course) as well as Dr. Wily, Gig (there is no real logical reason for him to come out and claim that as scum and voting for him under the basis that we are SCUM-hunting, not hunting people who take actions that are strange). Edna really needs to show up again for me to say anything about her; most of her posts have been pretty suspect but I won't draw too much of a conclusion from limited exposure. Light is whatever.

##UNVOTE: Burns
##VOTE: Ikari

Vegeta probably didn't breadcrumb me because I only posted in the joke phase in Day 1. I don't really believe in breadcrumbing myself, so whatever. Saying it is due to a third party conspiracy would be more valid if that weren't the case. In fact, it feels like Beatrice has been really clinging to wild-eyed ideas about a variety of third-party related things. Please watch out for her in the future.

Not sure how much time is left, hope that I am not dead tomorrow but I will try to be around some of the day.

Edna is in mod-kill range at this point, right now I wouldn't worry about her so much.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2010, 04:45:46 PM »
Mrf. This is most infuriating.

I can see an argument that Gendo's flailing with his vote everywhere but to me he's doing it in a confused-and-aggravated-townie fashion rather than a scum-that-can't-find-a-foothold fashion.

I don't agree with the "speak lots say little" accusation, I find Gendo's posts to be mostly relevant content.

Quote from: Gendo
Gorgutz seems to finally have woken up after that awful first day, and somewhat quelled my suspicions.
this is kind of a funny thing to say when my most contentful post just prior to this was based on a premise that was entirely flawed and wrong.

This, however...this does look pretty bad. I had brushed this off at first because Guts Man had actually admitted his mistake and switched back to Gig before the statement he quoted was made, but I went back over that whole sequence and looked at all the non-Charles stuff Guts Man had said, tried to piece it into something I'd feel comfortable saying "yeah Guts Man looks better for all this" assuming I was prepared to vote for him at the time, and realized I was have a hard time justifying saying something like that to myself.

I'm still keeping my vote on Edna (Excal has set a very lenient precedent regarding modkills so I'm not going to depend on her simply getting zapped and neither should you), but...I guess I'd be okay voting Gendo at the end of the day if necessary. Player meta is screaming at me to not do so but that's player meta and I know I really need to ignore it.