Register

Author Topic: VALIANT HERO Mafia! [World is Saved]  (Read 58521 times)

Richter Belmont

• Denizen
  • DIE, MONSTERS
    • View Profile
Re: VALIANT HERO Mafia! [Day Three]
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2010, 02:11:10 AM »
SeeD-approved votecount.  Tired of doing those quizzes, so maybe this will increase my rank to get me a raise to better pay off Irvine..  wait, aren't I in charge?  Can't I just take the money I need?  ....whatever.

Batmanuel (3): James T. Kirk, The Tick, Flay, Axel, Smax
Hazel (0): Gordon
Hilda(1) : Almaz
James T. Kirk (3): Batmanuel, Gordon, The Middleman
The Middleman (3): Hazel, James T. Kirk, Axel
The Tick (1): The Comedian

No votes: Almaz, Axel, The Comedian, Flay, Gordon, Smax
Hasn't voted:  Hilda
Prinny: Tossed

With 12 players, it takes 7 to lynch.  Day is over in approximately 55 hours.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 02:18:42 AM by Squall Leonheart »

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2010, 02:13:29 AM »
Alright, gone for a while, now. Managed to sneak on for a bit and read everything I've missed. Tick brings up a good point about Kirk's train, though. I'm also going to point out that Gordon is the third member.

Definitely not feeling too positive of a lynch on Kirk, in light of this. At least, not today. I'm aware that, save a very odd circumstance involving a hammer, I'll still be around for plenty more discussion, but I'd still like to say, right here and now, that I'd much rather see a Bats lynch. I'd really rather not watch him gather a train, and worm his way out of it for the third day in a row.

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2010, 02:53:10 AM »
I don't see Kirk as scummy.
No explanation as to why? Other people say he's scummy but that a Manuel/Middleman lynch is more informative. Why are you saying he's not suspicious?

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2010, 03:09:11 AM »
On a reread, I think both Smax and Hazel are fine. Smax seems to want to quickly smack down the scummy behavior without a second thought, and I think Hazel has been consistently well-reasoned.

Hazel: Actually, I think I misread something Flay was saying about someone else. I can't even find it anymore so I am probably just confusing people.

Smax: I really don't know why I don't suspect Batmanuel. I just think he's been trying harder lately to be involved in the game and I don't get a ridiculous scum vibe from him. He definitely gives me the impression of an inattentive townie. A lot of his logic has been pretty bad, but that's a null tell.

But most importantly:

I know I'm popular, but geez... Sorry if I have things to do outside of this.

Bah.. the more I read, the more I get confused. So allow me to make this short.

Day 2, masons appear. They can only confirm this between each other, and they actually were right on Planet. Sure, Flay's around, doing all the work. Makes some sense too. But where's the flea? Living Flay to do all your work? You're both on the Bat-train, but as far as I can see, out of the two of you, the flea voted first, leaving Flay to clean up after him. My theory: You're both scum, trying voted off Planet to furhter your claims as masons, giving you a free ride til the end. Sure, Flay's reasoning isn't too bad, but thanks to that I forget about the flea. Something's not right here.

Ohhh Comedian...

Tee hee. I think scum are getting desperate! Is this logic? Is this reasoning? You think Tick scum because... because... I don't even understand your logic! 'Leaving Flay to clean up'? Clean up what? Such an elaborate scum plan, ranging back to Day 1 when all the scum tried to get Flay lynched. Gee, I'm sure that's just what they planned; try to get a bus started on Flay so later he could look townie! (And yes, I realize you are voting for the Tick but one being scum implies the other.)

But I don't believe that's the case at all! Oh no no no.

##VOTE: Comedian

*prances away~*

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2010, 03:14:10 AM »
Tick: " He could still be scum (and a lot of scum tend to slip through on "bad towny play" lately)."

I laughed. Really.

We do have a bit of weekend left, so more talking is fine. My lynch priority would be something like Kirk > Bats > Comedian = Hilda, at this point.

Since we have some time, Axel- Mind elaborating on this link between Bats alignment and mine a bit? I read the argument and didn't follow the root of it- as far as I can tell it's based on me evening the bats/Planet scumtrain. I hope that my case reinforced the fact that I'd been suspicious of Planet for a while from analyzing Kirk.

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: February 20, 2010, 03:16:01 AM »
- Kirk was present on absolutely none of the scum wagons, holding to Middleman and Manuel through all three days.
Agreed. He has a terrible voting record.
- There was the semantics argument with Saber, which was followed up by her death. (This admittedly isn't a strong point, but I'm not sure why scum chose to kill Saber when other people were considered more viable than she was.)
Null read.
- The insistence that not only is it possible for Manuel, Prinny, Planet and Middleman to all be scum, but that this is highly likely. Walking into mislynch territory here.
Either way it's a theory I'm prepared to support and test, so null read.
- Looking back to my best friend Prinny, as he falls under suspicion the Saber/Kirk argument goes from being complicated and annoying to 'a necessary evil'. Why the sudden change of heart?
Can you elaborate a bit more here? I'm not really sure what your argument here is driving at.

The horrible voting record is the worst thing about him. I've got a 'town' gut feeling, which would normally be worthless - apart from the fact that trusting it so far this game has nabbed me 2 scum in 2 days.

Ninja'd by Hilda: I appreciate what you're saying Hilda, but like I said earlier, retarded arguments are null reads. As Comedian isn't under fire, I don't see this as floundering either.. just plain stupid. I think a Comedian lynch is a waste of time, clearly he's more of a jester than a joker.

Ninja 2:
I hope that my case reinforced the fact that I'd been suspicious of Planet for a while from analyzing Kirk.
Can you explain that MM?

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 20, 2010, 03:23:34 AM »
Can you elaborate a bit more here? I'm not really sure what your argument here is driving at.
Quote from: Prinny, referring to Saber/Kirk
Why does this have to be so complicated, doods? I can barely read all of this, much less understand it.
Quote from: Prinny's very next post
Umm, I hate to break it to you dood, but the argument between Kirk and Saber looks like it was a nessicery evil. Yeah, it was an argument about semantics, but can you really have stopped that argument from happening, dood? Even if you were one of the ones arguing?

Only a Prinny knows how to shut up during an argument, dood, and even then it's only because it's part of our survival instinct.
So he jumps from 'this conversation is complicated and I can't follow it' to 'we had to go through with it and no-one could have stopped it from happening'. That's...quite the switch.

Margaret Houlihan

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 20, 2010, 03:38:49 AM »
Batmanuel does not know what the Comedian is smoking, and would like to point out that if the masons are scum running a desperate gambit they will almost 100% be found out by roles and endgame rolling around; it is silly in the extreme to pursue their lynch. 

Batmanuel also posits that Middleman and myself were the alternatives to the scum lynches on the first two days, and that if anything that should clear us and lynching us now is silly and letting scum back into the game. 

Batmanuel can think of nothing else to say on Kirk other than good grief look at his votes and his tunnel vision.  Suggesting Minuteman and myself are both scum while Kirk is town seems nothing less than absurd, if that were true scum would have killed Kirk to shut him up by now.  People will probably call WIFOM on this but... come on.  Seriously.

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 20, 2010, 03:44:23 AM »
So he jumps from 'this conversation is complicated and I can't follow it' to 'we had to go through with it and no-one could have stopped it from happening'. That's...quite the switch.
But that doesn't prove anyone's scummyness apart from Prinny. Or if it does, I'm not seeing it.

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: February 20, 2010, 04:17:19 AM »
Why is it that every time I go to sleep, there's another two or three pages of posts waiting for me?  Ah well, at least this time there isn't a hammer waiting at the end of it.  Which is also why I wasn't around at the end of any of the previous days, they're all at 6AM for me, and while there are some things I'll get up at 5AM for, this game isn't one of them.  So get used to it, I wasn't around for the previous day ends, and given how rare it is for the hammer to happen before deadline, I'm not gonna be around for any other day ends.  I'm sure there's some of you who'll say that's a convenient excuse, but that's how things are, regardless of which side I'm on.  Same with things being very busy at the end of Day 1, with me not really being able to access this from the bridge (ie. work).  And given how many of my transmissions need to be made from there, if I can't do that, then I may as well not be here.

As for being on the wrong train each time.  Both of those cases involve something happening to swing the vote while I was unable to be here.  And that's all I'm going to say about that.  Sure it looks bad, but there's nothing I can do about it, either now or when it happened.

Now, I don't have time to do any in depth looks before heading to the bridge, but I can give my proper reasoning for my switch now that I'm awake.  There's two things to keep in mind here.  The first is, when I discussed both Mr. Middleman and Ears (Mr Batmanual), today, I've always put them about equal in my suspicions.  The second is, despite saying to Mr. Gordon that I believe it's possible that three of the four officers on Mr. Gunnar were Klingons, I still have a hard time getting past my own instinctive revulsion at the idea.  It's just like Mr. Tick, with my instinct saying that Klingons would not do this, and my logic saying they have before, and it specifically looks like they have in this case.

So, when Mr. Axel pointed out that Ears' lynch would not, any longer, provide information on Mr. Middleman aside from making him look worse if he was a Klingon, that made me think about it.  There were two reasons I preferred Ears over Mr. Middleman at the Mission's start.  First, he provided information for me that Mr. Middleman did not.  Specifically, on Mr. Gordon and Mr. Middleman himself.  Mr. Gunnar has since added on that it adds information about me, a point I will address shortly.  Secondly, I was feeling cocky and wanted to slam all three of the Klingons on Mr. Gunnar in the first mission before moving on to the prize, Mr. Middleman himself.

As Mr. Axel pointed out, with Captain Planet's reveal, we have the link to Mr. Gunnar's train and a possible attempt to save Mr. Middleman and with the timing of the attacks, the only thing we can learn is information on Mr. Hilda who I feel is not under suspicion because of her voting record on Planet and the Prinny.  I was also using him for information on Mr. Gordon, but the claim from Planet is greater than anything Ear's voting record on the defender of Earth could provide.  As for the information on me, Mr. Gunnar, Mr. Middleman should also work.  I mean, he's only the person I've been second hardest on this entire game.

So, yeah.  My switch comes down to either not getting the information from it it gave before, and realizing I might be wrong on Ears which, rare as that is, and going with the lynch candidate that I feel is about as strong right now, and has less meta arguments against it.

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 20, 2010, 06:37:48 AM »
Since we have some time, Axel- Mind elaborating on this link between Bats alignment and mine a bit? I read the argument and didn't follow the root of it- as far as I can tell it's based on me evening the bats/Planet scumtrain. I hope that my case reinforced the fact that I'd been suspicious of Planet for a while from analyzing Kirk.

I thought it'd been explained a few times by various people, but sure.

It's all about the timing of that early day one stuff. The train on Flay was building up at a time when the only other train was on you. We know for a fact that 2 of the people on the Flay train were scum. The other two are Batmanuel and Hilda. Hilda was on Flay first and a fair bit before even Bat voted for him, also has been generally good outside of that, so I'm not really considering her for this. Bat then votes for Flay, and two posts later Planet follows suit, then the very next post is Prinny doing the same thing.

Why? What reason could two scum have for jumping on the same person together like that? The obvious answer is to try and build a second train, one that isn't on a scumbuddy.

Batmanuel's part in this comes from the fact that he was the second one on that Flay train. If we lynch him and he flips scum, that puts three scum on the Flay train. I can't see any possible reason at all for that except to try and save you. Likewise, if we lynch you and you flip town, then I'm now confused as to what Planet and Prinny were up to and am pretty willing to write Batmanuel off as bad town. Three scum piling onto a townie to...save another townie? Yeah, that stretches the bounds of even what I can believe.

On the other hand, him flipping town wouldn't clear you. There's still Prinny and Planet to consider.

So yeah, I'm not talking about the Bat/Planet thing at the end of day two at all. This goes all the way back to day one. An early train, a clumsy move by scum to try and get pressure off a buddy and on someone else backfiring.

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: VALIANT HERO Mafia! [Day One]
« Reply #336 on: February 20, 2010, 07:04:56 AM »
Current Votes:
Axel [1] - Comedian, Almaz, Batmanuel, Saber
Hazel [-] - Smax
Kirk [3] - Planet, Saber, Axel, Batmanuel, Flay
Planet [2] - Tick, Kirk, Prinny, Smax, Comedian
Hiro [-] - Saber
Saber [-] - Hilda
Prinny [-] - Flay
Smax [-] - Hazel, Almaz
Comedian [-] - Gordon
Almaz [1] - Hiro, Axel
Batmanuel [1] - Middleman, Kirk, Smax, Prinny
Middleman [5] - Kirk, Axel, Gordon, Hazel, Smax
Flay [1] - Hilda
Gordon [1] - Almaz

No Vote: Middleman
Actually I've changed my mind, from looking carefully at the votecount. It's entirely possible that Kirk and Middleman are the last two scum. This is right before the stack on Flay. If Bat & MM are the other two scum, why not train Kirk? If Kirk and MM were the last two scum, well, they're lynch-leaders for both major trains, and scum would be forced to set up a third train.
I can easily see Kirk's vote getting stuck on MM after an early bus, with no opportunity to remove it.

Then there's Kirk's horrible voting record, as drawn attention to by Gordon.

I've changed my lynch order to Middleman > Kirk > Bat > Comedian.

Middleman is the only one I'm 100% sure about finding scum on, so
##Unvote
##Vote Middleman

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: February 20, 2010, 07:20:29 AM »
Token flayvor: Who knew glacial mountains had internet?

Back to business: Y'know, the reasons for voting Middleman over Bats suddenly make a lot more sense. Though that may just be my tired brain being tired. Also, looks like Bats train isn't going anywhere. Yet again. Le sigh~

##UNVOTE: Batmanuel
##VOTE: Middleman

I only ask that, should Bats be scum, I get to be the one to chop his freaking head off. I have been waiting long and hard for this, and the mod denied me my Prinny satisfaction kill on Day 1. Justice shall be served by none other than The Flay himself, damnit!!!

Alice Margatroid

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 20, 2010, 07:26:39 AM »
It does sadden me to see Bat off the hook again (for now anyway). I've got a feeling that tomorrow will be Bat vs Kirk.
Bat, you're going to have to work a lot harder than your previous post. Try coming up with some detailed analysis on why Kirk is scum, rather than the half-arsed line. If you don't put in effort, I'll be forced to assume you're scum that's lost the will to fight.

MM @ 5 votes I think. Also I don't see the need to drag today out to the time limit (but not advocating a quick lynch either).

Helga Pataki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: February 20, 2010, 07:39:44 AM »
Note to self: Look at  everything between my "I'm gone" post and my switch to Middleman when I wake up. There was something in there that struck me as wrong.

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 20, 2010, 03:05:47 PM »
Between Manuel and Middleman, Middleman is definitely the more likely to be scum. However likely or unlikely it is for three scum to jump on one wagon, even then it only makes sense if they don't want the lynch to go through!
The only confusion really is that last-minute 'go Town' before he left. He clearly didn't expect to live through the day, so did he honestly have the foresight to bluff to that extent with about half an hour left in the day? And why would scum put up two scum lynches on Day 1?!

Then again, I suppose given all the scum going suicidal to save him, we're stuck in WIFOM-land in terms of Middleman. Maybe we do need to lynch him some time. Still, the people who were trying to press for Manuel in particular feel like they could be scum trying to make the most of a bad situation and getting a mislynch off the one dumb Townie who went along with the Flay wagon.

Current order of voting preference is probably Kirk = Middleman > Manuel. Reeally don't like voting Manuel since, again, all 3 of the players on that wagon being scum feels way too ridiculous.

As for Kirk, I still don't like how he listed Middleman as 'practically confirmed scum'. Again, you cannot be confirmed outside of investigation or flip. Again, misrep. People have brought him up all three days, and he's never made it as a full-fledged wagon. Why?

Bill Hellsnake

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 20, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »
Mr. Gordon, he's not confirmed, but I'm not sure I can see at this point how he isn't a Klingon agent.  You need to be more confident in how you state things if you want to deal with gods and demons as an equal.  As for why. Day 1 the case wasn't strong, and on Day 2 the trains went on people who could shed light on whether he was even worth looking at.  He failed the test.

As for the argument that scum controlled the lynches on the first mission, I have to wonder how that's still around.  I mean, is there some master plan I'm not aware of where we have to doom ourselves by first killing two Klingons?  From where I'm sitting, it sure as hell looks like the Klingons have no control over where the federation is attacking.  And their attempts to take control just make things worse for them.

Finally, your lone Townie argument is somewhat failing as I haven't seen a serious push on the Tribble in a long time.  Don't forget, she was the first vote, and there hasn't been a train on her.

As for not having more commentary, it's been a busy shift on the bridge, and while I have been reading, I've been too busy to actually think properly about what I've read.  Hopefully when I get off duty in a few hours I'll have time to give some further insights.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: February 20, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »
Well, I think that puts me at L-1, which is not great.

To recount, My day 1 shenanigans was me being on the brink, lacking time for a multitude of reasons, and feeling like asking for replacement/modkill at that point would have been unfair to one side or another. After night 1 I was able to give more attention to the game at hand.

Since this may be my last words, I'll do a quick rundown of my thoughts on everyone, in Preferred Lynch Order
Tier 1

Kirk- I've had my eye on him since Night 1, when I had a chance to read over the now-finished Day 1. I highly suspected that Planet and Kirk were colluding, and Planet's flip only strengthened my belief. Pretty sure they're scum.

Special Bonus Tier: The Tick- Like I said, it would be an astronomical gambit for God-Flay-ther and Tick to be the final scum. But Tick has been so consistently terrible at posting I'm tempted to advocate lynching him to confirm Flay 100%. The posting even got worse after the claim was generally accepted- now it has a tone of smug to go along with the useless. Please draw a NK.

Tier 2

Batmanuel- Annoying to have your fate hitched to someone lurking this hard. Voting record is bad, excuses seem to be "I was trying to be consistent, just wrong". That's alot more acceptable coming from Almaz, who actually put meat on his cases. Would not object to lynching by any means.

Comedian- Super stealthy. I feel like you only haven't been talking because you haven't been on the block. Lynching Lurkers has worked well for town so far. I don't get an especially scummy read from what you do say, but there's way too little of it.

Hilda- See Comedian, only make the posts a notch better in quality. Would rather lynch everyone above them first, but would not mourn the departure of.

Tier 3

Gordon- We've reached the more ephemeral suspicions point of the chart. The end of day 1 trap is weird, some of the posts are good but some seem to be pretty empty. Kind of a flat read.

Axel- Has been pretty good, but has also been dancing in a great deal of flavor. Would have to do a very close reread to find anything.

Hazel- Could stand to post more, but unlike the invisible Trio above, has made consistently good posts when they do.

Tier 4

Almaz- I bought the emotion in the Gordon case. It was either an amazing sell or legitimate, and I'm leaning strongly the latter.

Flay- Pretty darn good posts and cleared if you buy the Mason claim. Probably would be at or around this position on the chart WITHOUT the mason claim in my book.

Lastly, about the idea that three scum started the Flay train to get me off- The scum lost a power role in Prinny, and they lost another one in Planet. I'll be honest, my day 1 was not good. The idea that I'd be so valuable as to risk another scum power role to save, in what was not guaranteed to work- someone else could have jumped Prinny to me if they didn't buy it, well... I'd hope to get a little more credit than being The Worst Scum Godfather Ever. I like to think my cases have been decent, but I know my rhetoric hasn't. I doubt I'd make it to endgame as scum after drawing that much attention Day 1.

Asuka Langley

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 20, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
Finally, your lone Townie argument is somewhat failing as I haven't seen a serious push on the Tribble in a long time.  Don't forget, she was the first vote, and there hasn't been a train on her.
Hazel really only ever got one vote, namely mine. >_>

Meanwhile, most days there have been two or three people declaring suspicions of you, and yet nothing ever comes of it. Plenty of people are showing genuine suspicion of you, so shouldn't scum logically be trying to press it further if you're Town?

Richter Belmont

• Denizen
  • DIE, MONSTERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 20, 2010, 04:58:07 PM »
They told me that I failed as an instructor.   No leadership qualities, no votecounting ability.  I was a SeeD by the age of 15, got my instructor license at 17... I wonder where I went wrong... I did my best... Are you listening?  I'm not asking you to say anything. I just want you to listen.
Then go talk to a wall.
Sir, we've found some environmentalists.  Might be affiliated with the known terrorist Captain Planet.  Can we kill them?
Are you trying to get me to attack Rinoa's Forest Owls?
Maybe.

Batmanuel (1): James T. Kirk, The Tick, Flay, Axel, Smax
Hazel (0): Gordon
Hilda (1): Almaz
James T. Kirk (3): Batmanuel, Gordon, The Middleman
The Middleman (5): Hazel, James T. Kirk, Axel, The Tick, Flay
The Tick (1): The Comedian
The Comedian (1): Hilda

No votes: Almaz, Axel, Flay, Gordon, Smax

With 12 heroes, it takes 7 to lynch.  Mission ends in 43 hours.

Chiaki

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 20, 2010, 05:02:56 PM »
Mafia addendum- somehow when I C/P'd the list of names still alive and shifted things around, I lost Smax. Smax resides somewhere near the top of tier 3./bottom of tier 2. Talks well, but has done alot of talking ABOUT cases, and not much MAKING cases.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 20, 2010, 05:44:11 PM »
Lastly, about the idea that three scum started the Flay train to get me off- The scum lost a power role in Prinny, and they lost another one in Planet. I'll be honest, my day 1 was not good. The idea that I'd be so valuable as to risk another scum power role to save, in what was not guaranteed to work- someone else could have jumped Prinny to me if they didn't buy it, well... I'd hope to get a little more credit than being The Worst Scum Godfather Ever. I like to think my cases have been decent, but I know my rhetoric hasn't. I doubt I'd make it to endgame as scum after drawing that much attention Day 1.

You're reading into this stuff that happened after the Flay train. Scum didn't know they were taking a risk when they started it, because Flay honestly did not look good at the time. A lot of people called him out for poor contribution, probably more than the number of scum in this game. And given their low numbers, preventing team members from getting killed is always something scum want, so saying they wouldn't have a third person on a train that looked safe at the time just doesn't fly. I'm also not sure what you mean by "someone else could have jumped Prinny to me" when you mention it in the context of Flay. Prinny didn't even get any attention until the Flay train was up and running. This paragraph just looks like a big ol' jumble to me.

Tohsaka Rin

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 20, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »
Batmanuel can think of nothing else to say on Kirk other than good grief look at his votes and his tunnel vision.  Suggesting Minuteman and myself are both scum while Kirk is town seems nothing less than absurd, if that were true scum would have killed Kirk to shut him up by now.  People will probably call WIFOM on this but... come on.  Seriously.

WIFOM. Scum have had more obvious targets than they've had nights to deal with them. A mason claim everyone's accepted and Hiro (who had picked up no suspicion and was widely considered town), for starters. And it's not like Kirk's the only person who's been suggesting both you and Middleman are scum, so why exactly would he be singled out? You're saying someone's scummy because they're still alive. There are reasons to suspect Kirk, but this ain't one of them.

Tron Bonne

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 20, 2010, 05:54:04 PM »
Batmanuel also posits that Middleman and myself were the alternatives to the scum lynches on the first two days, and that if anything that should clear us and lynching us now is silly and letting scum back into the game. 

I basically agree with this (well, mostly just the letting scum back into the game part). I am not going to shut up about Comedian until he is lynched at this point, because I feel like that post is worse than basically anything I have seen and I feel like town has been patting themselves on the back too much for finding scum the first two days and just assumes that all the trains they formed were on scum I'm sorry but no. Comedian's post reeks of scummitude, and I'm supposed to ignore it to lynch people who are less scummy for 'information' or whatever crap? Yeah, no, I'm not doing that. Just because he wasn't being pressured doesn't mean he didn't read the fact that scum was lynched, panic like fuck, and make a terrible post. I strongly believe this is the case.

I'm getting a little frustrated at this point because it looks like REGARDLESS OF MIDDLEMAN'S LYNCH, people want to target Batmanuel tomorrow. Am I getting this right? In that case, if we are supposedly 'lynching for information', then what information are we getting? What if Middleman turns up town? What do we find out from this? We find out that the scum were NOT training Flay to save Midddleman and that theory is out the window. I don't see how that solves us too much of anything.

*breathes in*

Princess Leia

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 20, 2010, 06:02:58 PM »
Hilda, if Middleman turns up Scum? Yeah, we may want to lynch Bat, the connection is there. But if he turns up Town? I will be completely against a Batmanuel lynch tomorrow.

I agree that Comedian looks pretty awful and would be happy to puruse that line tomorrow, but I want the Middleman/Batmanuel thing settled today. If it's not, it'll keep coming back up every day until it is.