Register

Author Topic: Swampert (vs. Isabel)  (Read 403 times)

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Swampert (vs. Isabel)
« on: March 12, 2010, 08:12:58 PM »
You know what they say?  Cause I don't, given Swampert speaks in only his name, and the lack of being fluent in Pokemonese makes it kind of hard to understand him.  What is well known, however, is that Swampert can cause big massive Earthquakes, then fire off powerful water attacks moments later, in hopes to destroy his opponent on both fronts!  Oh yeah, there's also the durability, and the total lack of weakness...with the exception of his fear for floral products, of which his opponent is unlikely to exploit anyway.  Though, it wouldn't hurt if he learned how to move faster than your average snail, allowing him to secure victories faster...but I guess you can't have everything.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Taishyr

Re: Swampert (vs. Isabel)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 02:26:06 AM »
You know what they say?  Cause I don't, given Swampert speaks in only his name, and the lack of being fluent in Pokemonese makes it kind of hard to understand him. What is well known, however, is that Swampert can cause big massive Earthquakes, then fire off powerful water attacks moments later, in hopes to destroy his opponent on both fronts! Oh yeah, there's also the durability, and the total lack of weakness... with the exception of his fear for floral products, of which his opponent is unlikely to exploit anyway. Though, it wouldn't hurt if he learned how to move faster than your average snail, allowing him to secure victories faster... but I guess you can't have everything.