Register

Author Topic: PD (vs Lavos)  (Read 321 times)

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
PD (vs Lavos)
« on: April 03, 2010, 01:53:59 AM »
Lavos has a reputation as a devourer of worlds, which is nice. Really, it's a great talking point on the ol' resume, but it pales in comparison to Profound Darkness, <i>the source of all evil everywhere</i>. Do you think that Lavos even has a chance of standing up to a being by all rights he should be kissing the feet of? I didn't think so either. That said, their multi-staged forms are pretty similar, but Profound Darkness wins the fight by clearly outslugging Lavos with her feared Megid skill. Lavos will be going down hard and one can only hope he doesn't upchuck pieces of the planet on his way to the arena floor.

Taishyr

Re: PD (vs Lavos)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 02:44:08 AM »
Lavos has a reputation as a devourer of worlds, which is nice. Really, it's a great talking point on the resume, but it pales in comparison to Profound Darkness, <i>the source of all evil everywhere</i>. Do you think that Lavos even has a chance of standing up to a being by all rights he should be kissing the feet of? Didn't think so. That said, their multi-staged forms are pretty similar in all but sex appeal, but Profound Darkness wins the fight by clearly outslugging Lavos with her feared Megid skill. Lavos will be going down hard, and one can only hope he doesn't upchuck planet pieces on his way to the arena floor.