Author Topic: In game use week 8- I take no blame for any trauma caused by the Onix division.  (Read 3948 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Tim Rhymeless (WA2) vs Gala (LoL1): Gala at least had a lot of MP and HP, and being slow meant you could rely on him to be consistent about when he healed in the round if you were going for spamming MT healing (which was a decent idea late)

You know, Tim's First Aid alone could do that arguably better and was more spammable (not full healing, sure, but always goes first, has low FP cost and all that jazz). Gala's game-best MP didn't really help that much, spells were fairly costly and the spread wasn't huge. GRANTED, how often do you need -healing- in WA2? Although you also need Tim in the party to even use Summons, which were goodness on bosses you could hit weakness on.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:47:11 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Godlike:

Ryu (BoF3) vs Rolf Landale (PS2)- Not close, but Rolf is weird anyways. I always so strongly gutcheck him not being a Godlike because most of his points just come from the fact that his game is a giant pain in the ass slogfest of horrors.

Heavy:

Alena (DQ4) vs Sharon (LoL1)- Torn here, but the most dangerous thing in LoL 2 felt like they were damaging, ambushing, decent chance of being faster than you randoms. Sharon eliminates the last part straight out the box when Lang yet can't. I'll admit that my DQ 4 memory isn't great, but never felt like Alena was basically a fullproof guarantee that the most dangerous random setup was made null in void.
Nina (BoF4) vs Ephraim (FE8)- Not really all that close. Ephraim is great, but Nina is invaluable.

Middle:

Meru (LoD) vs Angelo (DQ8)- Yeah, basically boils down to MT healing is awesome in DQ 8. Admittedly, this still isn't all that far off, but not horribly close either.
Vitali (SN) vs Aika (SoA)

Light:

Tim Rhymeless (WA2) vs Gala (LoL1)- Slow healing hype? Slow revivers can work, but have Noa be the healer, and you'll know when the healing is happening too! (Before the enemy can act, attack and kill either your healer or the PC that you really wanted healed!). Gala is remarkedly bad for what he is.
...into the nightfall.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
Middle:

Meru (LoD) vs Angelo (DQ8) - Ali ... oh wait. Abstain because I'm probably too biased here but I will say Meru isn't sixth best out of a cast of seven!
* Clear Tranquil sets superaielman on fire
  ;-)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:31:28 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Updating this tomorrow. Get your votes in!
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...