Author Topic: Raven King Naesala (vs. The King of Rock and/or Roll)  (Read 461 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Raven King Naesala (vs. The King of Rock and/or Roll)
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »
It's a bird...it's a plane...no!  It's Naesala, the Raven King of Kilvas, and here's here to kick some ass and maybe take your name if you actually put up a fight.  Facing off against the King of Rock and Roll is a unique challenge, but one that the great Crow God is more than up to.  Fast and furious is the name of the game, and Naesala is more than ready to show the fallen King that he's way out of his league.  Faster than quite possibly anything in existence, Naesala can easily weave through the toughest hail of guitar solos, and strike during the short interludes without risk of being hurt himself.  No amount of Heartbreak Hotel or Hound Dog will stop the deadly pecking of the mightiest crow to fly the skies, and with a few terrifying Tears, Naesala will make mincemeat out of the fat drug-addict, securing victory for the once and future King.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Raven King Naesala (vs. The King of Rock and/or Roll)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 02:19:32 PM »
It's a bird...it's a plane...no!  It's Naesala, the Raven King of Kilvas! Facing off against the King of Rock and Roll is a unique challenge, but one that the great Crow God is more than up to.  Fast and furious is the name of the game, and Naesala is more than ready to show the fallen King that he's way out of his league.  Faster than anything in existence, Naesala can easily weave through the toughest hail of guitar solos and strike during the short interludes without risk of being hurt.  No amount of Heartbreak Hotel or Hound Dog will stop the deadly pecking of the mightiest crow to fly the skies, and with a few terrifying Tears, Naesala will make mincemeat out of the fat drug-addict.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Raven King Naesala (vs. The King of Rock and/or Roll)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 03:34:03 AM »
Facing off against the King of Rock and Roll is a unique challenge, but one that the great Crow God is up to. Fast and furious, Naesala is more than ready to show the fallen King that he's way out of his league. Faster than anything in existence, Naesala can easily weave through the toughest hail of guitar solos and strike during interludes without risk of being hurt. No amount of Heartbreak Hotel or Hound Dog will stop the pecking of the mightiest crow to fly the unfriendly skies, and with a few terrifying Tears, Naesala will make mincemeat out of the fat drug-addict.