Author Topic: Big Boobed Goddess Freya (vs. Some Random Kid in Claymation)  (Read 576 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Big Boobed Goddess Freya (vs. Some Random Kid in Claymation)
« on: April 21, 2010, 10:44:04 PM »
What is this?  A mere child faces off against a God?  A child just hitting puberty?  A male child just hitting puberty!  Surely, this must be a joke!  The Goddess of Fertility (and Unofficial Goddess of Making Things Explode with Massive Ether Strikes) is a bit distraught over having been insulted with a downgrade to this pathetic Heavy division, but with worthless competition like this, she should have no problem showing those who doubt her just what she's capable of.  A flick of her wrist, and Jeff will explode in the aether at the behest of the mighty Freya's Ether Strike.  Bottle rockets will avail the foolish mortal not, as they bounce off the Goddess's massive...defensive works...in an ineffective manner.  Lasers, guns, rockets...nothing in Jeff's arsenal can prepare him to match even a tenth of the great Goddess's might.  Don't challenge a god when you're just a horny little boy.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Re: Big Boobed Goddess Freya (vs. Some Random Kid in Claymation)
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 02:15:22 PM »
Surely, this must be a joke!  The Goddess of Fertility (and Unofficial Goddess of Making Things Explode with Massive Ether Strikes) is a bit distraught over having been insulted with a downgrade to this pathetic division, but with competition like this, she should have no problem showing those who doubt her just what she's capable of.  A flick of her wrist and Jeff will explode in the aether at the behest of the mighty Freya's Ether Strike.  Bottle rockets will avail the foolish mortal not, as they bounce off the Goddess's massive...defensive works...in an ineffective manner. Don't challenge a god when you're just a horny little boy.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Big Boobed Goddess Freya (vs. Some Random Kid in Claymation)
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 01:05:57 AM »
Surely, this must be a joke! The Goddess of Fertility (and Unofficial Goddess of Making Things Explode with Massive Ether Strikes) is a bit distraught over having been insulted with a downgrade to this pathetic division, but with competition like this, she should have no problem showing those who doubt her just what she's capable of. A flick of her wrist and Jeff will explode in the aether at the behest of the mighty Freya's Ether Strike. Bottle rockets will avail the foolish mortal not, as they bounce off the Goddess's massive... defensive works... in an ineffective manner. Don't challenge a god when you're just a horny little boy.