Register

Author Topic: Phantom Brave Mafia - Game Topic (GAME OVER)  (Read 21676 times)

Lady Door

• Coming up with words is, like...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ... really hard.
    • View Profile
Re: Phantom Brave Mafia - Game Topic (GAME OVER)
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2008, 02:06:10 AM »
Well, as Alex pointed out, it's sorta metagame knowledge that I will be greatly overlooked.

Out of curiosity, are you sure there's nothing more than a strong hunch that had you thinking I was scum? Did you know there was only one scum, or did you think I was scum acting with someone else?

I confess to being unable to see the point of a Miller role without some sort of investigative role. The only thing I can see that doing is being a blatantly anti-town plant, such that at claim time the poor individual is forced to claim what he's been given and claim accurately in case there IS a cop role he's unaware of.
<Demedais> Humans look like cars to me.
<AndrewRogue> That must be confusing in parking lots

Andemon

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Phantom Brave Mafia - Game Topic (GAME OVER)
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2008, 06:14:19 AM »
Out of curiosity, are you sure there's nothing more than a strong hunch that had you thinking I was scum? Did you know there was only one scum, or did you think I was scum acting with someone else?

This was introduced as a small and simple game, so I was 99% sure that there would only be one scum.

As for why I suspected you?
There was something slightly off with your posts, but I can't quite pinpoint what. Almost seemed like most of the others were taking shots in the dark, but you seemed to know what you were doing. Mostly just a hunch, though.