Author Topic: Wren>Xenobia (Too tired to write any tonight.)  (Read 438 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Wren>Xenobia (Too tired to write any tonight.)
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:11:03 AM »
 :)
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Wren>Xenobia (Too tired to write any tonight.)
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »
It certainly was a suspucious sight. No, not the giant Phase Transfer cannon sitting outside the arena, looking brand new and with it's orginial owner not in anywhere in sight. No, it wasn't the deadly weapondry that dwarfed the power of nuclear bombs that made people step widely away- such power levels weren't uncommon in the highest division of the DL proper, nor was someone getting their shiny weapons reposessed when they proved to be too weak to hold onto it.

No, it wasn't that that made everyone step warily. It was the grinning Ninja Prince who sat perched on top of the cannon, waving to everyone who passed and who had quickly painted the world REVENGE on the side of the cannon's barrel. Everyone knew Edge's history with Ghaleon and his girls, and how long Edge could hold a grudge.

So did Wren, a coldly logical robot to the end. When Edge gracefully lept down to the floor before he entered the arena, he didn't ask any pesky questions about where the weapon came from, or why Edge was assisting him.

"How much?"

It turns out that advanced space-time weapons can be bought for the most reasonable price of 50 Meseta and a cold beer. Who knew?

---

*BOOM!*

Ah, the sweet sound of victory. Getting the old geezer Cid to look the other way while Wren blasted away at his ex girlfriend Xenobia with a blatantly illegal weapon hadn't taken much arm twisting. It was almost too easy.

The shriek of rage from Ghaleon and Royce, along with the sound of heavy footsteps rapidly approaching him brought Edge back to reality. Speaking of reality, if he didn't vacate the premise he was going to be really dead in .. oh.. 30 seconds?

One Smoke spell later and Edge vanished laughing. Staying out of trouble was so <i>boring</i>.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...