Register

Author Topic: Demi>Belcoot  (Read 578 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Demi>Belcoot
« on: March 07, 2008, 05:12:47 AM »
 :(
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Re: Demi>Belcoot
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 03:37:06 AM »
Robots.

Slow.

Clunky.

Primitive.

No match for a flowing, marvelous sword style, a marvel of the blade without peer.

---

"And then I told him they alllllways went slow and they went BOOM and BANG and they were so slow and broke a lot especially when I'm around and then he kinda nodded and told me to keep talking and then I told him about how they always used hammers except when they didn't and they use swords and some of them have these weird pilots that yell out all their attacks and they're all cool and neat and fun and I just like to go BANG BANG on them sometimes to see what happens and some of them are on this weird show where they fight them with remote controls and sometimes they make really pretty different fires and lights and sparklies and Billy said if I came near his again he'd have to cage me and..." Lu rambled on.

"He really should have talked to me instead he would have actually gotten some useful information about these new robot machines, don't you think, hmmm, Sorenson?" Babbage noted solemnly, as he watched Demi blast an unsuspecting Belcoot into a wall with Phononmezer, before he could move. "I suppose he figured any information was better than none and my, isn't she a marvel of technology?"

"Certainly, master." Sorenson nodded agreeably.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 03:39:33 AM by SageAcrin »
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter