Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 43  (Read 2508 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 43
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2011, 10:42:41 PM »
Teams Andy and Djinn vs Dungeon

Dungeon vs Team Miata
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2011, 07:13:27 AM »
Team Andy | Souji, Chie, Yosuke, Teddie, Yukiko
[Floor 3b: Multiply]
[Souji's Personas: <CHOOSE SOME> AGAIN]
**All attacks, regardless of original ability, hit either all enemies or all allies for this floor.
Team Andy vs. Marcus, Seth and Titania
Team Andy vs. FF1 White Wizard, FFT Priest, FF5 White Mage and FF3DS White Mage
Team Andy vs. Lynx, Harle, Glenn and Serge
Team Andy vs. Alma and Kresnik
*Full Heal
Team Andy vs. Golbez (DS), Cagnazzo (DS), Mist Dragon (DS) and Baigan (DS)

Andy, I hate you, you make my head hurt.  Like pain.

Team Djinn | Terra, Lenneth, Yuri1, DQ Hero, Ditto w/ QuickPowder (Love Love)
[Floor 3a: Singlet]
**All attacks are ST
Team Djinn vs. Chris, Rody, Alanis and Melville - So, Chris can make magic not work for one target.  ...but she's the only competent one here anyway, if my memory proves correct.  Ditto bullshits around the shutdown anyway.
Team Djinn vs. Kiryl and Angelo - Yeah, I'll give them a pass here.
Team Djinn vs. Ryu2 and Bow - Ryu2 can oneshot one person, and then would lay down the physical smash.  Bow can try for ID.  Best point would be to try and have everyone beat the shit out of Bow anyway, and then play safe with Ryu-2's still very solid physical damage.
Team Djinn vs. Flora (WoZ) - Flora's big thing is that she can pretty much do 1x PCHP a turn, or something of the such, judging from the stat topic.  Might be worse against Terra and Lenneth, but the damage falls apart on the males due to Love-Love.  ...of course, we'd have Ditto trying to copy Lenneth or Terra--the latter if she does have Life.
*Full Heal
Team Djinn vs. Zog and Goda - Yeah, I don't really see this team having too many problems this floor.  This fight goes on forever, but Lenneth has resourceless healing, and both are stuck with ST damage.  The hard part's getting to the fullheal IMO, and I'm pretty sure the team can get through on dualed Lenneth round-robin-revival if nothing else

Team Miata | Lenneth, Aika, Alicia, Kevin (Firefly) Strago
[Floor 5a: Ceaseheal]
*On this floor, team healing effects (not enemy) are reduced to 10% and revival may not be used.
Team Miata vs. Reno, Rude and Elena (Midgar forms)  - Ow.  Ow.  Ow.  Kevin eats a beating quickly thanks to Elena's nigh-guaranteed shot of MT.  The Turks have to be taken out fairly quickly, and Kevin's taking fairly good damage.
Team Miata vs. Krin, Karn and Locke
Team Miata vs. Yulie and Yukiko
Team Miata vs. Mua, Fred and Cecil
Team Miata vs. Berle - Kevin dies before this fight.  It starts to go downhill from there, really, given that the team's best healing is...what, 8%?
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

Bardiche

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
For what it's worth, in Djinn's first fight, Rody has a Firefly Rune and as I recall that Rune that doubles his defence. That means he has nearly double the defence the average Suiko character has, and he Defends by default. I dunno, with the right setup he might just be able to survive long enough against a melee team.

Of course, then you realise Alanis has one shot of 3HKO damage and it just gets worse from there and the first fight is pretty easy still, but I'd say Rody's also pretty competent. Just the damage support is awful beyond belief.