Register

Author Topic: What Games ya Playin' 2012 - Suplex a Train Edition  (Read 230983 times)

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
Re: What Games ya Playin' 2012 - Suplex a Train Edition
« Reply #2300 on: November 12, 2012, 03:19:12 PM »
Moonlight Butterfly track is one of the best in the game.

Also wussiest boss in the entire game.

>_>

<_<

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: November 12, 2012, 08:52:03 PM »
FM3 - I am understanding why Tide approved so much of Macho Man Randy Savage as main though.  This dude is a fucking mess.  Flips tables when he is watching people killed in front of him.  Completely emotionless 2 scenes later when talking about the possibility of other people being murdered.  Gives no fucks about however much damage they have done in the name of their own survival.  Straight up causing civil war in 2 of the three countries outside of Japan he has visited.  Helps Rebel leader escape who has a claim to the throne in the DHZ.

The best part is that, this is just kinda skimming the surface. There's also that one part where he is totally bitchy towards military authority when they treat Liu like shit. Because y'know, foreigners who incite trouble are totally the ones running the show. Did you get to the part where he bitches out at his dad for trying to be civil at controlling a military coup? Macho Man Randy Savage is all about causing wanton destruction including killing his fellow countrymen because that will totally maybe possibly allow them to capture evil super soldier dude who may or may not have the details regarding a nuke. Screw casualties, I have STREET JUSTICE.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 12, 2012, 08:57:18 PM »
Finished Tactics Ogre PSP's chaos route. Pretty fun, slowed down a lot by all the stat topic work. Definitely gained a greater understanding of the game this time through. Archers more OP than I previously realised, kinda funny.

I also realised I don't like defeat all enemies battles that much in this game compared to bosses. In boss fights you constantly have to make decisions of what is worth going after, in defeat-all-enemies fights the decisions are usually pretty easy since you just take out the highest threats as quickly as possible (helps that high-threat enemies are usually pretty fragile... provided you can reach them. See above comments about archers being so powerful). Golems and Dragons are pretty good design if they're optional to kill, since they slow you down and get in their way and their offence, while not amazing, has to be considered. However, they're bad design in defeat-all-enemies maps since you just leave them for last or near-last and they become harmless but takes ages to bring down. Yawn. Defeat-all-enemies fights which are entirely humans are sometimes okay but can still tend to drag on too long, though.

XCOM: Near the end of this (I think?). Game's very good even if there's like half a dozen ways it could obviously be better. I'll save further comments until I'm actually done.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: November 12, 2012, 10:20:05 PM »
Moonlight Butterfly track is one of the best in the game.

>_>

<_<

Prolly. Now for the most annoying!

Explored a bit of Darkroot Basin. Killed that silver knight for the Grass Crest Shield. Beat my head on the knight in the tower near before I gave up. Had some fun baiting Crystal Giants into Hydra blasts. Turned back otherwise. Levelled a bit, now into Lower Undead Burg, about to fight Capra Demon... later.

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 12, 2012, 10:37:19 PM »
Miho is the best thing about that route. She is made of win and <3

It's true <3

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: November 13, 2012, 03:27:58 AM »
The black knight greataxe was indeed amazing before.

Oh man, good luck with the Four Kings with whips only. They were hard enough with a Black Knight Halberd. I had to perfect the attack pattern (sidestep to avoid the vertical/thrusting attacks, dodgeroll horizontal attacks, block long range magic, just get hit by the humanity stealing attack, run away from the big AoE stuff) I think I just have to accept I'm just pretty bad at this game, I only won this fight on the 6th try and I never win PvP fights.

Skelly was difficult too. Beating his support with only the Astoria Straight Sword +0 as a divine weapon? Hard. The small fodder dies in 3 two handed R2 attacks (but it's rolling all over the place and it can parry), while the big fodder... Well, you don't need to fight the big fodder. I just lured Skelly near the entrance and fought him there. On his own he's pretty much just like a single way weaker member of the four kings.

Every killable NPC is dead, aside from Sieglinde and Dusk. I'm the best hollow. No friendly character but Lautrec, the undead merchant, the giant blacksmith and Priscilla gave anything really useful.
I also hope I never ever get cursed in this game. That... would be bad.

Archive dragon for wussiest boss in the game. The only boss that never gets me nervous. Centipede is terrible too, but that fight is such a clusterfuck that you sometimes lose?
Summon Beatrice and Butterfly is the worst by far though.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 13, 2012, 08:56:37 PM »

I'm sorry, you guys must be talking about Gaping Dragon. Only boss that's never killed me.

(Admittedly Moonlight Butterfly is worse given NPC summons...but solo, no. At least he might make you heal a couple times.)

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: November 13, 2012, 09:21:33 PM »
X-COM: Just fought my first Sectoid Commander. All countries are now at 1 panic, except the three which are in a black hole. I am a bad person. Just got Double Tap with the Sniper. It is silly and hax.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: November 13, 2012, 09:32:10 PM »

I'm sorry, you guys must be talking about Gaping Dragon. Only boss that's never killed me.

(Admittedly Moonlight Butterfly is worse given NPC summons...but solo, no. At least he might make you heal a couple times.)

Eh. Gaping Dragon could kill you via bad camera if he was happy about flying. Had it happen to me.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 13, 2012, 09:56:06 PM »
I think I just have to accept I'm just pretty bad at this game
could kill you via bad camera

A) Fenrir you clearly have some esteem issues if you think PVP is the only gauge of skill in a game and with all the things you have done in this game means you are bad.
B) What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Front Mission 3 - So the sisters that look nothing alike are actually SUPERMENS or something.  Macho Man Randy Savage straight up watched the leader of a country die and flipped shit at a guy for shooting the Obvious Villain who Liu was best pals with.  He also had been super pissy and yelling at Ryogo for going out to party in fucking Shanghai instead of staying in his prison cell and then is pissy at him for saving the day.  Also was confused and pissy with Miho for also saving the day and telling him that Ryogo was gonna save their arses.

BUT HE TOTALLY SAVED EMMA FROM BEING KILLED BY AN EXPLOSION SO WE KNOW WHO WE SHOULD BE ROOTING FOR
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Just Another Day

• Just Another Dollar
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • (BL)
« Reply #2310 on: November 13, 2012, 10:13:26 PM »
Double Tap's great, but I honestly think In The Zone is broadly better -- if nothing else it allows you to chain kill flyers and Chrysalids, synergizes very well with non-lethal rocket blasts (e.g. taking out groups of Mutons in two actions). But yeah, Colonel snipers are pretty much the best thing ever, regardless.

I'm about 3/4 of the way through my third playthrough (Classic/iron man), having decided the Impossible/Iron Man was too punitive. Kinda regretting that decision now, since the difficulty really falls away after the first month or two once you know what you're doing, and now I feel kinda like I'm coasting through the back half of the game. I'm thinking I'll do some variety of Impossible next, and then maybe a rigger playthrough -- mostly SHIVs, no primary weapon use from humans (so they'll be able to fire pistols and rockets, throw grenades, operate arc throwers, and be psychic for story purposes). Don't think it'll be super difficult, but should be fun, and will definitely be different. Maybe I won't get so weepy when my SHIVs die, but they're pretty cute so I probably will.

Still loving the game, obviously. Not sure if it's true on lower difficulties, but higher up it's clear that enemy units do move around through the fog of war (and may even be attracted to noises you make), which I wasn't sure of it first, and thought the game needed. So I guess that's good, but I really wish they did so a little more tactically -- I really feel like an element of the game/genre should be assymetrical information, where the aliens know more about where you are and than you do about them. As it is, the opposite is almost true, as you often have a vague sense of where the aliens are, and overwatch leapfrogging through the map will almost always lead to them blowing the first round of engagement blundering through your fire and then wasting their whole turn on the seeing you and taking cover routine. And aliens never overwatch before they've seen you, so even if you do stumble into them, you still get the remainder of your turn to attack and/or take cover. So there's a pretty significant structural advantage in your favour, and I feel like it should be the opposite.

The recent patch seems to have handled the frequent crashes I got on the PS3, which is nice. Runs pretty painlessly now.

Particularly since the sight-lines are a little screwy, I'm definitely with David on it being a shame you don't get to preview attack range as you move. One of the areas of poorer documentation is different weapon ranges (there's literally nothing in the game other than short/medium/long, and even now I'm not sure if Sniper Rifles actually have longer range than other weapons without Squadsight, or simply no penalties at range), so there'd be an opportunity there to implement a teaching tool for weapon choice too. Definitely the biggest narrow gameplay complaint I have.

On the numbers side of things, does anybody know how actual damage is calculated? Casual googling doesn't yield results. It seems like you basically do 50-100% of maximum weapon damage, then apply any modifiers, but is it my imagination or do you tend to do full damage more often at very high hit rates? Snipers in particular seem to overperform in this regard, and Heavies seem less reliable, but there's no real way to tell if that's a function of weapon type, aim score, my imagination... Would also believe something weird like it being related to crit rate, honestly, or that sniper reliability was a function of being out of enemy sight so often, or of attacking flanked/out of cover enemies (which could also be part of the crit hypothesis). But it would be nice to be able to account for this to crank down the RNGness of Impossible a bit. Fuckin' immortal sectoids.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: November 13, 2012, 10:39:35 PM »
Definitely different weapon ranges other than the accuracy cut off (though that is definitely more noticeable with Shotgun vs Rifle).  Not sure if it applies to things other than Pistol vs primary weapon, but you notice it heaps when using pistol when moving Snipers mid engagement (due to LoS issues).  There is shots you can't take until you swap back to Sniper Rifle (which normally happens when you forget to swap back....) and I saw similar behaviour with my Rifle Assault when in need of reloading or when trying to plink something to Stun range.  Didn't have it come up with Shotgun because that would be a rare situation and not with LMG because fuck Heavies.

No conclusive testing on damage rolls but my gut agrees with you.  Snipers really feel like they hit the top end nearly all the time, especially at high level.  Aim is a damned good stat if so then; giving you hit, crit and base damage.  Scope for best item slot?

Just Another Day

• Just Another Dollar
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • (BL)
« Reply #2312 on: November 13, 2012, 11:06:12 PM »
Cool, so you've had situations where you had a legal shot with a rifle, but not a pistol? With Squadsight, my theory had been that all medium-range weapons have a range of exactly as far as a unit can see, so squadsight targets (which are by definition outside of the sniper's personal sight range) will always be outside of pistol range. Haven't seen a counterexample, as in, a squadsight shot I could take with a pistol, but I definitely don't check constantly. But if even medium-range weapons have slightly different max ranges, then it's clearly a little more complex than I'd thought. I haven't noticed much of a range cap on shotguns, mind you, other than the brutal penalties, and I do check between pistol and shotgun pretty regularly (though to be honest in Classic I mostly drop shotguns for plasma rifles asap, and only come back to Alloy Cannons once Sectopods and Muton Elites start cropping up regularly).

As a side note, I've fallen a little more in love with pistols each playthrough. The whole unlimited ammo/decent range thing can make them a very good option for Rapid Fire, and also makes a case for mid-game shotguns, and Gunslinger makes it much, much easier to take Squadsight, which... is a good thing, I think, no matter how tempting the alternative might sound. That and a ready supply of early game plasma pistols (if you're good at zapping Sectoids) makes a pretty good option for an early research push.

If aim controls damage reliability, yeah, the case for scope goes way up, and it's already plenty high. It would also make bum-rushing Sectoids in Impossible a little more appealing (since you really, really want to be killing them in one action), even without a flank, and would make the manoeuvring through cover game even more vital.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: November 13, 2012, 11:29:14 PM »
Yeah points where Pistol couldn't take a shot but Rifle could.  I wouldn't rule it out as a limitation built in pistols specifically though.

Spot on with the value of pistols.  Gunslinger is my choice over the bonuses to higher ground for most of those reasons and it just makes Snipers far more flexible.  It is a little shame you can't make the same argument for whatever it was on the same tier as Squad Sight.  Just way too important.

Edit - Part of my wonders if Squad Sight wasn't the first tier Sniper skill at one point in development and was swapped with Headshot to make the first unlocks consistently something that is a clicky.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:31:29 PM by Grefter »

Just Another Day

• Just Another Dollar
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • (BL)
« Reply #2314 on: November 13, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
Yeah, could just be a pistol thing. They definitely follow a few different rules (unlimited ammo, only one In The Zone shot, don't work with some clicky abilities etc), could very easily have a slightly different range/LOS calculation.

Spot on with the value of pistols.  Gunslinger is my choice over the bonuses to higher ground for most of those reasons and it just makes Snipers far more flexible.  It is a little shame you can't make the same argument for whatever it was on the same tier as Squad Sight.  Just way too important.

I forget what it's called, but the alternative lets you move and shoot with a sniper rifle, at a 20% (I think) aim penalty. So it's great, but Gunslinger gives you a decent move-shoot option, without sacrificing the whole-map control of Squadsight.

Edit - Part of my wonders if Squad Sight wasn't the first tier Sniper skill at one point in development and was swapped with Headshot to make the first unlocks consistently something that is a clicky.

I might buy it, since Squadsight seems in some ways quite equivalent to rockets. On the other hand, its alternate ability leads to a pretty different paradigm of Sniper (moves around, mid-long range, probably meant to take the high ground and opportunity boosting skills with it), and the trees definitely seem built towards distinct subtypes (critboost/dodgetank Assault, mobile/Squadsight Sniper, massive damage/support-tank Heavy, healbot/smokebot Support) and Squadsight plus moveshoot would be pretty hax.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: November 13, 2012, 11:56:24 PM »
Part of it is probably that I can't see move and shoot sniper as anything more than a shittier Assault honestly.  Huge part is how short range the basic view distances are.  Squadsight lets you reach across the map and snatch the life straight out of the most threatening guy around.  Once you get Double Tap you can rip half a Sectopod's health off.

Incidentally, I find Double Tap much better than ITZ.  ITZ is great when it is good, but that is normally situations I consider under control anyway.  Double Tap is just flexible for taking out 2 targets or handling strong single targets.  ITZ also leaves you at the whims of your clip size more than Double Tap does since Double Tap scales well with you controlling the flow of the battle (where ITZ completely changes it to be fair when it kicks in).

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: November 14, 2012, 12:03:38 AM »
I play a challenge probably about as difficult as Cid's, have played the game more, and still die around 5-10 more times though. I just can't help being reckless and impatient, and always forgetting about what I've learnt from my mistakes, every playthrough. (On the plus side, this makes everything more fun)

I got to the Kiln, andwent to the DLC area. Loving the farmers. Never expected farmers to be endgame enemies.
The guardian was a fun, very aggressive boss. Took me four tries? The black knight halberd kills him very quickly, but it needs to hit.

Just Another Day

• Just Another Dollar
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • (BL)
« Reply #2317 on: November 14, 2012, 12:16:26 AM »
Part of it is probably that I can't see move and shoot sniper as anything more than a shittier Assault honestly.  Huge part is how short range the basic view distances are.  Squadsight lets you reach across the map and snatch the life straight out of the most threatening guy around.  Once you get Double Tap you can rip half a Sectopod's health off.

Yeah, I've definitely experimented with both, but increasingly found myself benching the move-shooters. Especially since it doesn't mesh well with either of the excellent colonel abilities.

Incidentally, I find Double Tap much better than ITZ.  ITZ is great when it is good, but that is normally situations I consider under control anyway.  Double Tap is just flexible for taking out 2 targets or handling strong single targets.  ITZ also leaves you at the whims of your clip size more than Double Tap does since Double Tap scales well with you controlling the flow of the battle (where ITZ completely changes it to be fair when it kicks in).

Prolly comes down to playstyle, but I really value the multi-takedown potential. In endgame I'm usually running a 2-3 Assaults up front, supported by 1-2 supports and maybe a heavy, with 1-2 Snipers tailing. A single moderately lucky Assault or a well-placed Heavy can take down a Sectopod solo, so the thing that threatens me most often is two or more groups of enemies appearing at once. In that sort of pinch ITZ is almost always good for at least one free shot, (finishing a Berserker, a Heavy Floater, or a Sectopod), and if you're lucky or with the right enemies (Chrysalids, mostly) you can empty a clip *and* reload in a single turn. But if taking down Sectopods is more of a problem (with a more defensive squad, say, that can weather hordes of smaller enemies a bit better), I can definitely see the argument for Double Tap's higher damage.

Oh, another sidenote, for the in-defense-of-Heavies file? Bulletstorm is phenomenal with Ghost Armour -- take a shot, go dark, run into the middle of a group of enemies. Repeat as necessary, burn an extra charge of invisibility if you can spare it for a guaranteed massive crit. Can take a huge amount of pressure off of those awful protracted firefights with lategame posses of Muton Elites.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: November 14, 2012, 12:38:31 AM »
Pokemon Black 2: Caught Kyurem!  Got a Reshiram via GTS with -Attack, so whoo to that.  Also caught Regirock.  Registeel, YOU'RE NEXT!!!
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: November 14, 2012, 10:57:43 AM »
I play a challenge probably about as difficult as Cid's

Probably moreso, honestly. Even at the worst of times, I can at least muscle through things via CHUG CHUG CHUG.

Bobbin Cranbud

• Denizen
    • View Profile
    • The Writing of Joshua Cole
« Reply #2320 on: November 14, 2012, 11:01:33 PM »
XCOM Enemy Unknown

I would argue that Double Tap is better on Normal (and I guess on Easy), worse on Classic and a wash on Impossible.

On Normal you normally don't have that many targets onscreen at a given time, so In The Zone tends to either equal Double Tap (if you can guarantee kills) or fall short of it (if you can't). And eliminating one or two aliens is all you ever really need - one survivor won't kill your guys if you're playing right.

On Classic you get much larger enemy formations in the lategame than you'd see on Normal. If you can soften them up to set up In The Zone your sniper will look like a god, and if you can't, you may well die even if you can Double Tap down one enemy because there are two many surviving aliens and they'll attack your position too aggressively.

On Impossible you straight-up can't weaken the more dangerous aliens enough to In The Zone them.

Speaking of, fuck Impossible. It's hard in a distinctly unfun way, and I don't have any real desire to keep trying it. Classic is borderline for me, coming close to having too much randomness. I think the next serious playthrough I do, I'll want to try one of the mods that puts Classic AI and Normal enemy health together.

League of Legends

I don't like what I'm hearing about the Season Three changes. So, since a friend had an invite, I tried...

Defense of the Ancients 2

Oh hells of no.

It's so clunky, ugly and hard.

Since I couldn't find a way to stop autoattacking without constantly moving it was literally, physically painful, leaving my wrist hurting for days.

The aesthetics are awful compared to LoL, dull and generic in that western fantasy way that's so aggressively boring.

No B to return to base. No camera lock. Losing gold on death.

Some of the hero/champion ability sets are neat and the bot AI is impressive.

In basically every way it reminds me of why I expected to hate League of Legends after playing the original DotA in Warcraft 3.

So, those Season 3 changes? Not looking so bad now.
Read my webnovel, Eye Opener, now available on RoyalRoad.

Just Another Day

• Just Another Dollar
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • (BL)
« Reply #2321 on: November 14, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »
XCOM Enemy Unknown

I would argue that Double Tap is better on Normal (and I guess on Easy), worse on Classic and a wash on Impossible.

On Normal you normally don't have that many targets onscreen at a given time, so In The Zone tends to either equal Double Tap (if you can guarantee kills) or fall short of it (if you can't). And eliminating one or two aliens is all you ever really need - one survivor won't kill your guys if you're playing right.

On Classic you get much larger enemy formations in the lategame than you'd see on Normal. If you can soften them up to set up In The Zone your sniper will look like a god, and if you can't, you may well die even if you can Double Tap down one enemy because there are two many surviving aliens and they'll attack your position too aggressively.

On Impossible you straight-up can't weaken the more dangerous aliens enough to In The Zone them.

This sounds about right to me. I vaguely recall being more impressed with Double Tap on my normal playthrough (where because I really lagged with other weapon upgrades I was hella reliant on my Plasma snipers to dish out the big hurt), I've just spent so much time in Classic since that the memory's faded.

Speaking of, fuck Impossible. It's hard in a distinctly unfun way, and I don't have any real desire to keep trying it. Classic is borderline for me, coming close to having too much randomness. I think the next serious playthrough I do, I'll want to try one of the mods that puts Classic AI and Normal enemy health together.

Can't really comment on anything but the first act of Impossible, which I've now stumbled through I think three times before abandoning ship, but that was definitely my impression so far. Does it scale a little more effectively than Classic through mid- and end-game? Might end up being like FE10 hardmode, where I do it once and never, ever again.

(abandoned my last Impossible playthrough when on maybe mission 5 I had skin-of-my-teethed it down to two Sectoids on the other side of an office building, my whole troop alive, mvp rank-3 assault in their sight range pistol overwatched under full cover and smoke to hopefully draw one forward, she gets crit-killed through the cover, a recruit panics and shoots my sniper dead, rest of the squad panics, wipe. And don't get me wrong, it was fuckin' awesome, but I just can't bring myself to go back to the file, which now has no ranked soldiers and is about to lose a bunch of countries. Sigh.)

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: November 14, 2012, 11:29:20 PM »
El Cid: Yes.
Fuck Manus. I could beat him with about 4x more healing (Incidentally, I could use humanities, but I'm scared of using them getting owned by his aerial attack or something. Dark Souls items)
I'm pleased with the DLC, it's more of a game I love. The environments, bosses and NPCs are all higher quality than average Dark Souls. And the new whip is cool.

By the way, you're never supposed to see them but they exist: Pictures of Dark Souls NPCs without helmets
http://imgur.com/a/KpkQa#0
(Siegmeyer, Lautrec, Solaire, Oswald, Lady of the Darkling are great)

Edit: Aaaaand it's over. Manus, Gough, Chester, Final boss are all dead. I killed Dusk in the past, creating a time paradox and seomhow obliterating Elizabeth in the process. The only surviving people in the world are Female undead merchant, Ciaran (they got away), Anastacia and Ricard (they're safe behind bars), and Sieglinde (she didn't even appear)
That's just how hollows are. I kept the black knight halberd against pretty much everything once I got it. Fantastic weapon. I also kept the bag on my head.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:22:17 AM by Fenrir »

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: November 15, 2012, 05:20:35 AM »
XCOM: Enemy Unknown- My first Colonel death, an Assault shot to death by the other, allegedly mind controlled, Assault. I think it was just jealousy, myself. Okafor the Drifter Sniper just keeps on racking up kills and awesomeness. Also, the Support character has the nickname 'Scarecrow'. I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the guy who throws smoke bombs and sprays med kits at me to be called Scarecrow but whatever. Currently developing my Psionic powers. :)

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: November 15, 2012, 03:28:37 PM »
Scarecrow just killed two dudes with his mind. He is a gifted Psionics guy. I'm not sure how I feel about this either.