Author Topic: G'Morning 2012 - Buddy Bear Kopocalypse Edition  (Read 54010 times)

Yakumo

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: G'Morning 2012 - Buddy Bear Kopocalypse Edition
« Reply #325 on: June 13, 2012, 12:09:20 AM »
I wasn't really paying attention to it myself but all the information I've picked up leans toward huge bust, yes.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 14, 2012, 10:27:55 PM »
I am bushed. Buuushed~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2012, 02:38:17 AM »
7 days straight of sobriety.  Either I'm getting used to being a paranoid anxious wreck again or I'm actually a lot calmer about everything.  Hard to tell.  Still very much on a hair trigger with my anger but it's not like alcohol ever helped with that very much.  I think I've decided that I'll drink when I'm in the US, but Japanese beer is so awful and I can't control myself on vodka that I'll just be sober and save the money that I'd otherwise spend on booze and maybe actually pay off my student loans by next year. 

But god does a beer sound good right about now.  Like, a good beer, not this Japanese pisswater swill.

Idun

« Reply #328 on: June 16, 2012, 11:23:15 PM »
Keep the sobriety going, Zenny.

Also, for any fathers on the forums, I wish you a happy father's day tomorrow.

Idun

« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar----

do you want your socks back?

Tell the missus it "was for bowling."

(Obvious joke in case she lurks here)

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #330 on: June 18, 2012, 10:17:44 PM »
Hey Scar, do you want your virginity back while we're talking about things we stole from you?

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #331 on: June 19, 2012, 01:34:19 AM »
Quality American microbrew has reached Hawaii, Zenny. Hang in there; it's only a matter of time before Japan fails to catch on, instead deciding to recycle the same terrible beer for people like NEB who will lap it up.

Idun

« Reply #332 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:47 AM »
Hey Scar, do you want your virginity back while we're talking about things we stole from you?

It was a crazy time. I forgot who stoleded it. I'm gunna go ahead and say I did.

+

DRAG QUEEN SHOW YAYAyayyaya going to this http://www.jacques-cabaret.com/jacquesweb.asp + you get your  own free bottle of champagne after entry fee (not free, but not additional).. AAAHH so excited!

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 19, 2012, 12:14:53 PM »
* Clear Tranquil curls up in Idun land~

Painters and decorators in this week. Carpet/flooring and white goods next week. Might actually have time to take my laptop into the repair shop this week but we'll see. Also I'm getting cold feet and all jittery~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 19, 2012, 12:38:52 PM »
Quality American microbrew has reached Hawaii, Zenny. Hang in there; it's only a matter of time before Japan fails to catch on, instead deciding to recycle the same terrible beer for people like NEB who will lap it up.

You know, there was a time when I thought I would only say "Quality American beer" ironically.  It still feels weird.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 19, 2012, 01:49:32 PM »

Painters and decorators in this week. Carpet/flooring and white goods next week. Might actually have time to take my laptop into the repair shop this week but we'll see. Also I'm getting cold feet and all jittery~

Hey, at least you're still in one piece.  Keep on the house stuff, sounds like you're doing well with it.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Idun

« Reply #336 on: June 19, 2012, 02:45:45 PM »

I miss you. \: And that sounds exciting! I hope everything comes out well (esp your laptop).

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 19, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »

You know, there was a time when I thought I would only say "Quality American beer" ironically.  It still feels weird.

Thank Jimmy Carter.  He made it so Coors and Budweiser couldn't maintain what was essentially a two-party monopoly.

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 19, 2012, 11:22:54 PM »

If this is true, (now that nightmare I had seems a bit real) you can bet that my ass will be AVENGED!
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 20, 2012, 12:22:10 AM »

Thank Jimmy Carter.  He made it so Coors and Budweiser couldn't maintain what was essentially a two-party monopoly.

Jimmy Carter: The Only President Worth Mentioning

Idun

« Reply #340 on: June 21, 2012, 03:10:25 AM »
I HAVE TO TYPE THIS IN FULL CAPS BECAUSE I AM FURIOUS.

I, TRYING TO DECOMPRESS FROM SCHOOL, CHOOSE ONE WEEK OUT OF THE ENTIRE GOD DAMN SUMMER TO HAVE TO MYSELF AND ENJOY WITH FRIENDS (CON), AND ALLOW FOR LUNCH DATES/MEETUPS TO TRICKLE IN DURING MY 'FREE TIME'. AND BECAUSE I AM STILL 'HER DAUGHTER,' APPARENTLY ANY OF MY EXTREMELY FINITE FUCKING SUGGESTIONS SHE JETTISONS OUT OF THE WINDOW. I ORCHESTRATED MY ENTIRE, EXCESSIVELY BUSY, FUCKING SCHEDULE AROUND THE POSSIBILITY OF YOU VISITING EITHER THE LAST WEEK IN JUNE OR FIRST WEEK IN JULY. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

I FUCKING DELAY MY PUBLICATIONS

I FUCKING DELAY MY STUDY SESSIONS WITH PHD STUDENTS FOR MY EXAMS

I FUCKING DELAY MY STUDYING

I FUCKING DELAY MY MEETINGS WITH MY LITTLE SISTER, THAT'LL BEGIN IN THE NEXT WEEK

I FUCKING DELAY MY INTERNSHIP

I FUCKING DELAY MY GOD DAMNED PAID ASSISTANTSHIP

I FUCKING DELAY MY SANITY

I HAVE A GOD DAMNED SCHEDULE. A SCHEDULE. ONCE IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO COME VISIT ME, THEN WE WILL HAVE TO RESCHEDULE AFTER FUCKING SEPTEMBER 9TH. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE GUILT TRIPPING ME INTO CLAIMING I'M DISINTERESTED IN SPENDING TIME WITH YOU WHEN I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN TO GEORGIA IN A YEAR. THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!! I HAVE SHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, AND GOD DAMNIT, I WILL NOT FLEX MY SCHEDULE FOR THAT

GOD FKJSDLKGJFLS;DJGD;LFJG E'LFJSZ;DGK'DFZGLD
F 'GD
FG
FZD GHDFH
DF
HDF
HDF
G
DF
DFSDLFKGSDF
DONT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT CRUCIAL SCHEDULES ARE?!?!?!?!?!?!1 AND NO, YOU CANNOT VISIT ANY TIME BESIDES THE TIMES YOU SAID.

Me me me me me me me me me. Rightfully so. You're not paying for my career. God fucking dammit.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:12:34 AM by Dunie »

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 21, 2012, 03:31:24 AM »
You should try being more like me and not care about other people. Then you become immune to those tactics.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 21, 2012, 12:16:33 PM »
I think the problem there generally speaking is the world doesn't care if you don't care and deny it's existence, more the world doesn't forget/let's you know it knows you exist >_>

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 21, 2012, 12:23:46 PM »
Just saying. People try to guilt me over the terrible things I do but it never works. Clearly it works on her and I am offering helpful advice.

Idun

« Reply #344 on: June 22, 2012, 12:28:17 AM »
Anything related to my mom is something I'll always consider. But beyond family, yes, I do let things get to me.

Problem resolved fixed: she purchased tickets where she'll be here three days out of my mom window. I've warned her five bagillion times before March, so I'll let the lolz begin in July.

Scar

• Arriba!
  • Denizen
  • Let the Disco Begin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 22, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Did not make it to any Finals games this year, but I am making my way down to Miami for the Parade in a few days!

Life is good.
"It took hundreds to kill me, but I killed by the thousands."

RPGDL Fantasy Football 2010 Champion

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 22, 2012, 08:52:39 PM »
Awesome.  :)
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2012, 12:08:31 AM »
Speaking of basketball, today is Clyde Drexler's 50th birthday.  He is probably my favorite athlete, but definitely my favorite basketball player, of all time.  Growing up in Portland, the thing that I always remembered was that he'd stay after games to autograph stuff for kids and thank them for coming to games and all that.  Him and Terry Porter and Kevin Ducksworth, I remember doing that all the time.  Always very well-spoken and never got into anything that made the team look bad.

So tonight I plan on raising my glass in his honor.  It's seldom that my powers are used for good, but always rewarding.

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2012, 04:41:27 AM »
39 more days until I'm drinking again 39 more days until I'm drinking again 39 more days until I'm drinking again

Need. America. Now.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2012, 08:18:34 PM »
U-S-A! U-S-A!