Register

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 67  (Read 3107 times)

Glen Veil

• Just call me...
  • Denizen
  • HO-UOU-IN K-YO-U-MA~
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 67
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 01:21:29 AM »
Sorry about lack of breakdowns, have been super busy with a new job I just started recently, anyways, a few breakdowns and comments while I have a bit of time:

Re: Virginia being an easy kill target, I think people are forgetting she's getting a 50% boost to her hp(30% from Moon Spark, 20% from Flash Hit)  This puts her at above average hp and doesn't even factor in her awesome evasion.

Sharanda has access to 32 items per floor, if an entire floor takes more then 32 rounds of pure item chucking to complete then I definitely didn't set this team up to properly fulfill my plans.  Also, she DOES have access to healing items, though they aren't listed(I'm fairly certain I asked Neph about this before putting the team together), which means her healing and revival is perfectly fine and not really inconsistent at all.

Team Glen | Virginia, Red, Sharanda, Emma, (Speed?) Eiko
[ Fiery Rage, Moon Spark and Flash Hit ]
[Floor 4: Diff'rent Strokes]
Team Glen vs. Hahn, Tia, Luna, Mareg and Shana -  Virginia and Emma sleep Shana like Dhyer said, Sharanda doesn't care about item reserves and tosses a st item on Hahn, and Eiko and Red follow up with some mt/st, this kills off Hahn and leaves the rest of the fight pretty much neutered, next round the fights pressure should be alleviated enough for my team to kill off the rest minus 1 while Sharanda/Emma Goof off wth Physical to buildup sp/for lulz.
Team Glen vs. Palom, Porom, Edward, Cid and Yang -  People hyping Ginny getting hit by status attached to evadable physicals baffles me.  This means Yang and Edward probably status Sharanda and Eiko.  My team can counter this by Emma Using Magic Zone, and Virginia either curing Eiko/Sharanda of status so Red and them can mt blitz everyone but cid/the white mage twin, or Blow her FP on a summon because Magic Zone + WA3 summons are kind of painful or something.  But yeah, see Yoshi's breakdown or something if you do see status hitting Virginia for some reason.
Team Glen vs. Albel, Adray, Noel and Chisato
Team Glen vs. Yumei, Badrach, Aelia, Lorenta and Grey - Average speed VPer's kind of  die horribly the Ginny Sharanda Red MT blitz before they can do anything.
Team Glen vs. Worker 8, FFT Cloud, Beowulf, Olan and Reis - This and the third fight later.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2012, 04:55:49 AM »
Neph, can we can get confirmation of what healing items Sharanda has at this point?
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 06:20:28 AM »
I don't know nothin' about no Legend of Dragoon, so let's pretend she has whatever you can feasibly buy in stores.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 06:27:06 AM »
I think you could buy healing items (WA3 is the freak on that account), and Glen's comments sound reasonable enough, so I'll vote pass.

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 06:53:59 AM »
I don't know nothin' about no Legend of Dragoon, so let's pretend she has whatever you can feasibly buy in stores.

http://www.supercheats.com/playstation/walkthroughs/thelegendofdragoon-walkthrough03.txt

Based on this, she has ST revival (Angel's Prayer, which brings back at 50% health, if I recall correctly), ST 100% healing (Healing Fog), MT 50% healing (Healing Breeze) and some status healing (Body and Mind Purifier, arguably limited to LoD status, though).
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2012, 06:02:10 AM »
Looking at this again, my gut is that Miranda having items doesn't make an effect for me. The key was that she couldn't attack in the first battle, leaving her in the second battle with itemslinging (And leaving them unable to knock out both twins). Healing instead of attacking is actually a downgrade there, and guarantees that nukes will be coming from both twins in this case.

Now I'm going to assume they get to the final round somehow.
Team Glen vs. Worker 8, FFT Cloud, Beowulf, Olan and Reis
Worker 8- 74% Speed, 1.7x Pdur
Beowulf- 84% Speed, 50% Mevade, 115% HP
Cloud
Olan- 105% HP, 126%!!! Speed (But not really)

So, CT means that Olan is effectively slow turn 1, right? Otherwise this would just generally be a nasty battle. The would really need to disable Cloud and Olan round 1 (Beowulf is not happening, and this team just sucks at damage Worker 8). They have the normal MT barrage which should get Olan out and I suppose should be good for Cloud too. Man, lategame CT is just bad with 5 CT coming off at something like 50% speed. Well, this match would be absurd without that. It still takes them way too long to kill Worker 8/Beowulf overall I think (best physical might be 20% here?) especially with Beowult hanging around. But those two aren't great at complete disabling with so much status healing around.
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »
Finalize votes by Friday!

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2012, 12:48:12 PM »
Pass Random as well, keeping the abstain on Glen.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...