Register

Author Topic: Canas (vs Sara)  (Read 375 times)

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
Canas (vs Sara)
« on: March 15, 2008, 12:26:52 AM »
Mmmm yes quite.  A dragon it seems.  Pish posh, been there, eliminated that threat before.  What was that?  Oh this one is even weaker and does not need to have the Resist ignoring effect of Luna?  How quaint.  Perhaps there is some kind of mmmm strong attack that cannot be avoided still?  There isn't?  How dreadful.  Dragons these days just don't live up to the standards we used to have back in my day, oh yes.  What is this?  It is older than our Dragon from the good old days of our rough housing?  Well you know how those older generations were, they were all about "Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers." and whatnot, ahhhh good times.  Oh well if there is no damage to really worry about then the old bean Canas will surely just have to brush off the old copy of Nosferatu (Always did love that Max Schreck, the classics are always the best) and give her a good what for and be back in time for biscuits.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Taishyr

Re: Canas (vs Sara)
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2008, 04:52:22 AM »
Mmmm yes quite.  A dragon it seems.  Pish posh, been there, eliminated that threat before.  What was that?  Oh this one is even weaker? How quaint.  Perhaps there is some kind of mmmm strong attack that cannot be avoided still?  There isn't?  How dreadful.  Dragons these days just don't live up to the standards we used to have. What is this?  It is older than our Dragon from the good old days of our rough housing with the future kings and queens?  Well you know how those older generations were, they were all about "Get off my lawn you young whippersnappers." and whatnot, ahhhh good times.  Oh well if there is nothing worry about then the old bean Canas will surely just have to brush off the old copy of Nosferatu (Always did love that Max Schreck, the classics are always the best) and give her a good what for and be back in time for biscuits.