Author Topic: Futurama 2012 Season 1, Week 1- Wait, this is the LESS obscure half of godlike?  (Read 2123 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)
Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon)
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy)
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier)
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun)
Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII)
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series)
Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Pikachu (Pokémon)

Hopefully should run until Sunday, but don't quote me on that.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Sure, I'll buy the damage blitz

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) - I think Sigurd goes first here, which is good because he gets one good shot.  Unfortunately Rofel kind of has these things called physical evasion and some semblance of physical durability, so even with the insanity of FE4 holy weapons one-rounding is a bit much to ask for.  Not Sigurd's fight.
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy) - Reiji's a slug first turn, is below average accuracy to begin with, and doesn't have Strike, and his damage is all in something like a bazillion tiny hits.  Dude gets spoiled hard here, Knight is too durable to be taken out quickly by someone who is entirely evadeable and barely 2HKOs as is. 
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - Okay, FF7 has a paralysis blocker.  Fuck I have to think about this now don't I.  uh okay

Aima is a bloody freak with 168~% average HP, below average defenses but haha L3 PC defense impact, about -0.25 SD below average speed.  Does roughly average damage *at first* assuming you don't allow starting IP, I however do, so yay I get to readjust the damage average to see if Aima gets to do something a bit saner than approximately 1.8x PCHP overkill first turn because holy fuck Scatter Hit why are you 50 IP exactly and why do you do 1800 L3 damage that is insane.

*number crunches a three-turn average based on personal interp of starting IP and what the stat topic actually lists for options*

Welp, that changes much, average goes up from 404 to 431.  So 1.668x PCHP overkill.  I feel so much better.  So yeah, apparently Cloud is dead average on physical durability too, so he needs to dodge at least three of those hits to live, and I have noooo idea how evasive he is or can be tweaked to be, so yeah, voting this way unless somebody tells me he can totally tweak to survive and get a level 3 limit (which I am fairly certain he may well be able to if he lives, I allow half-filled limit bars as well) because he needs it, because holy crap I did not realize that half-filled limit and limit-like bars made Aima this fucking stupid.

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun) - oh wow no
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) - uh status fight don't care to think about this

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Mint.
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) - has healing
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:43:14 PM by Random Consonant »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)
Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon): Overkills on her turn.
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4): Pretty sure Hugo has got this easy. Damage/speed.

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy)
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier): He'll end this fast.
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII): Yeah. Aima is... yeah. You want Status for her.

Middle

Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX): Doom?
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII): Don't think a Limit will be dodged?

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): She didn't have THAT much healing.
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII): Whatever here.
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series): Healing if nothing else.
Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Pikachu (Pokémon): Probably OHKOs or something. EDIT: See NEB.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:30:19 PM by Pyro »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Middle

Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)- Doom.
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)- Charge Missile charge lets Hippopresser dodge a limit.

Light

Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride]) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series)- Two focus physicals should kill Mist. Equipping a healing stave doesn't buy Mist enough time.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon): Fairly close, but Kyogre does 164% to 1.82 durability, then Protea does 136% to Kyogre's 1.24 durability. Nothing Kyogre can do protects him.

Heavy

Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier): Et can output a lot of damage in two turns (which she gets due to her speed being on crack), but not enough to kill Red even before his evasion.
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy): Reiji needs about six turns of raw offence to kill, and this costs him about 515 SP (6 Soul, 5 Drive). Knight goes first and deals a huge chunk of damage, but five Steadies and three Faiths let him live even if he's a bit below average durability (twinking for SP). This costs  a further 165 SP, so the total comes just under his limit of 699. I might be missing something, but I don't think so.

Middle

Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII): Hippopressor would take this easily if Squall didn't have 255 hit, but since he can reliably kill shark missiles he should be fine, possibly without even relying on a limit. I guess you could argue Squall wouldn't hit the special "flying" type of evasion but I don't think I buy that.
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier): Faster, and there's an argument Seal doesn't even stop Runesword's itemcasts. I suspect Cockatrice just hits first anyway.

Light

Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII): Doesn't run out of ammo before killing things. Healing means you can't say the same about Palmer.
Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Pikachu (Pokémon): Unsure. Non-RBY Pikachu > Tita > RBY Pikachu. I tend to always vote on RBY, but... arguably, "the form where he gets Light Ball" is his debut game, since in RBY he was a non-final evo and hence had no reason to be used. Then again, in Yellow he was a final evo. Meh. Whatever, I'll think about this. EDIT: And no Volt Tackle means Tita wins regardless, and Volt Tackle is probably a no-go from me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:13:26 AM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

dude789

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike

Heavy

Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) Aima's a fun and really good heavy.

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun) Whimsicott doesn't have Sleep Powder so Ivan probably gets a turn and OHKOs
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) I think the status gets him

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) Mint has twice the healing but Mallow has 5x the damage.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Depends 100% on if you allow Zack aftergame equips since Status Ward materia only goes so far.  Checking a FAQ, a Ribbon is a guaranteed drop from one of the aftergame missions, and is somewhat less ridiculous to grab than Meeple's ultimate equipment in the stat topic, but something I'd normally disallow...  except...  since Cloud of Darkness has her opponents handed Ribbons right before her, I'm pretty inclined to interp-break harshly against Bad Breath, so eh, voting for Zack.  With a Ribbon, just open with Protect, heal, Shell, heal, outslug.  (Without, Zack eats Bad Breath.)

Looks like Dark King 3HKOs with MT from the stat topic.  Don't think I'd see him lasting to 3 rounds of Hugo damage.  (EDIT: Well, 2 rounds of Hugo damage since Hugo durability is bad.)

So Saber kills on turn 4 with two charge attacks.  So Mist has 3 of her own attacks + a counter to play with.  FE10 Mist does ~.30 PCHP, Saber has ~1.15 PCHP, so looks like Mist barely 4HKOs.  Alondite hungers, etc.  Still pretty close since Saber barely misses killing with one charge attack + normal attack, but since the charge is unreliable and not always 2.5, think Mist survives that - it's ~.70 PCHP damage at best, which barely might kill Mist, but nah.

Leaning Tita since she psuedo-OHKOs Pikachu's bad durability by blowing her S-Break after her attack, but can Pikachu reliably get a paralyze / OHKO off in his one turn he has?  EDIT: See below.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 04:17:47 AM by SnowFire »

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III) - Zack Fair. 
Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) - No vote.
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon) - Protea. 
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Dark King.

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Sigurd.  FE loves 0 defense
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy) - Knight. 
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier) - Red.
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - Cloud.  Hooray for limit break death.

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun) - Ivan.
Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) - No vote
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) - Squall.  Junctions and GFs help him soo much here.
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) - Dacre.  Boss form.

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Mint. 
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) - Palmer.
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series) - Can't vote on Saber (haven't played the remake), though Mist thoroughly trounces Borongo from the original - Alondite + awesome capped stats naturally is killer. 
Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Pikachu (Pokémon) - No vote
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Godlike

Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon) - Huh. After calcing it up, I ended up arriving at roughly 1.65x PC HP for my benchmark on Protea durability. Sooooo it goes, baby.
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - EDIT: Okay, so DK 2HKOs Hugo. Considering he rides around the 2x PC HP mark for me (and you people all know 2x PC HP is crazy good for my scaling), Hugo 5-2s and deals roughly 53% PC HP, yeah, he still has decent room for victoly.

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics) - I'm speechless.
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy) - Guess who doesn't allow Ruse to Knight.
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier) - EDIT: Underrated Et's durability a fair bit, but she's still in very easy 2HKO range. Regardless, it's a testament to Red's physical durability that he can take as much punishment as she can dole out, and it's made worse because Red's fast enough for Et to not have the time to add up the Support Chakram hax on top of the Twinkle Moon spam even with the insane recharge.

Middle

Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) - Squall waves his shiny 255% accuracy and Hippopressor goes :smith:.
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World) vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier) - Wins the status war? Sure.

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Mallow has about 45 shots of healing and forces Mint to heal with his physical every three turns. Mint, on the other hand, has 29 shots of healing and forces Mallow to heal every fourty turns or something inane like that. Basic math dictates where the fight goes pretty easily. This is why I tend to not respect Mint against -anyone- with any sort of upwards damage instability ever, tangentially.
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) - TAUNT HYPE gets spoiled by Trust, yip yip.
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series) - Saber 6HKOs average in DQ5o, which translates to a 4HKO to FE9 Mist even assuming half-shifted averages. Mist 4HKOs him and he triggers counters, so that's basically the end. Charge even lets him be less chippershredded than he would otherwise, but no dice, since, once again, basic math dictates he can't do a chip-three rounding under any circumstance.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:52:52 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun) - Ouch. This is a horrible matchup for Whimsicott, who is barely even a Middle anyways. Anyways, yeah, Wind hits weakness here, and Sleep is around as backup. Stun Spore/Leech Seed/Giga Drain shenanigans do nothing to alleviate these problems.

Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series) - Healing.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Checking the stat topic...  okay Tita definitely defeats Pikachu.  First off, Tita can block Seal = Paralysis.  FRLG Pikachu w/ Light Ball does .58 PCHP damage according to the stat topic.  Tita has .71 ever so slighly below average Art Defense, so yeah, she doesn't get OHKO'd, so she gets a turn to slaughter the rat.  More to the point, endgame Pikachu's durability is the stuff of legends (.35 PCHP effective phys durability?), so Tita arguably just initiative Cannon Impulses for the OHKO, since she doesn't actually need any other damage.  If Pikachu is taken against midgame then he probably survives that after all, but still with the not-OHKOing problem, so.

Jo'ou: Okay I misread Hugo's stat topic comments anyway.  Dark King seems to have a 3HKO with MT, but Hugo is like ~.6 PCHP (worse than I'd thought), so Dark King at least 2HKOs.  Which...  still doesn't matter against Hugo's speed.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Pikachu with Volt Tackle can beat Tita, but now that I think about it, the legality of that is very sketchy. Strongly leaning Tita now.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

MalcolmMasher

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Hugo needs eight attacks in order to chew through the Dark King's very respectable HP. The Dark King only needs two in order to deal with Hugo. He's fast, but he's not quite _that_ fast.

Heavy
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) - Aima gets a lethal IP before Cloud gets a Limit Break.

Middle
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) - Squall's perfect accuracy lets him shut down Shark Missiles, at which point Hippopressor is forced to eat a limit.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Godlike

Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - Don't factor Cure damage in, so Dark King has some monster durability.

Heavy

Middle

Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII)

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
Godlike

Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) - What can Evilman do?  I mean seriously, does he even have a stat topic here?  Anti-vote for the unknown.

Heavy

Middle

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Mint vs. someone with a halfway competant physical and healing.
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) - It's Palmer.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Godlike

Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)- You.  You can heal yourself with your attacks?  What sorcery!  Such is the domain of the evil alone!  I DO NOT ACCEPT THIS
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Kyogre (Pokémon)- Ah, right, the token physical boss.
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)- No vote.

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War) vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics)- Sigurd would be hard pressed if he could run around with Tyrfing here.  Weapon Break says lol.
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy)- Hum.  No vote I guess.
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns) vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)- No vote.

Middle

Light

Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky) vs Pikachu (Pokémon)- It seems like you could get Volt Tackle pikas in gen 4 (pokewalker perhaps), and if my maths are right he just barely OHKOs her with it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 06:49:11 PM by Cmdr_King »

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
Yeah, Darkdeath Evilman is just a particularly nasty slugger boss. Yuri probably wins. Sorry I suggested him without making a stat topic first. I'm still finishing up the game.

Zack
Yuri
Protea
Hugo

Rofel
No vote.
Red
Aima

Ivan
Zidane (anger)
Squall
Mesarthim

Mint
No vote.
Mist
Tita

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII) vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III) - Not sure if I allow ribbon or not.
Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series) - Seems simple enough.
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest) vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4) - He's got the MT and the durability for this.

Heavy

Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier) vs Knight (Final Fantasy) - Quick stat topic check says he has enough SP for this, if probably barely.
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier) - Red is remarkably hard to blitz down before he gets a second turn. It's also rather hard to survive Red's second turn.

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun) - ....wow, Whimsicott is pretty bad.
Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) - Statuses her out, I think.
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) - Me and squall voting.

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - I only give SMRPG chars 33fp instead of the full 99 in the DL. It...doesn't matter here, I think.
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series) vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) - Owned by Russel. Way to go Palmer.
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series) - I..think? Maybe? I dropped Saber pretty quick in game, so kneejerking this way.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Results

Godlike

Zack Fair (Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)- iiii vs Cloud of Darkness (Final Fantasy III)- i
Darkdeath Evilman (ZHP: Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman) vs Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts Series)- iiii
Protea (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiiiiiii vs Kyogre (Pokémon)
Dark King (Final Fantasy Mystic Quest)- iiiii vs Hugo Hewitt (Wild ARMs 4)- iiiii (teh hatbots)

Heavy

Sigurd (Fire Emblem: Geneology of the Holy War)- i vs Rofel (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iiiii
Reiji Arisu (Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier)- iiii vs Knight (Final Fantasy)- ii
Etward Dysler (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Red (SaGa Frontier)- iiiiiiiii
Aima (Lufia: The Legend Returns)- iiiii vs Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)- i

Middle

Whimsicott (Pokémon) vs Ivan (Golden Sun)- iiiiiiii
Cheria Barnes (Tales of Graces f) vs Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)- iiiiii
Hippopressor (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- i vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)- iiiiiiiii
Dacre (Cthulhu Saves the World)- ii vs Mesarthim (SaGa Frontier)- iiiiii

Light

Mint Adenade (Tales of Phantasia)- iii vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiiiiiii
Russel Bergman (Super Robot Taisen Original Generation Series)- iiiiiiiii vs Palmer (Final Fantasy VII)- i
Saber (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride)- ii vs Mist (Fire Emblem Series)- iiiiiiii
Tita Russel  (Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky)- iiiii vs Pikachu (Pokémon)- i

Other topic closing in a couple hours.