imageRegister

Poll

What happens?

They make it, Indy remains ignorant.
Anterior cruciate ligament, aorta...
I hate Christmas and don't want a happy ending or violent dismemberment.

Author Topic: Tenth Annual Holiday BOMB: Ten "Wise" Men  (Read 631 times)

DomaDragoon

• Lazy
  • Denizen
  • Boink.
    • View Profile
Tenth Annual Holiday BOMB: Ten "Wise" Men
« on: December 25, 2012, 06:37:16 PM »

//SO2_Decus~/ I'm Mr. Green Christmas...
//SO2_Berle~/ Decus.
//SO2_Decus~/ I'm Mr. Sun...
//SO2_Nicolus~/ Decus.
//SO2_Decus~/ I'm Mr. Heat Blister...
//SO2_Indalecio~/ DECUS!
//SO2_Decus~/ I'm Mr. Hundred... oh, hello Indalecio. I didn't hear you come in.
//SO2_Indalecio~/ Quite.
//SO2_Shigeo~/ ALL RIGHT, BOSS, WE'RE ALL HERE. THIS HAD BETTER BE GOOD, I'M MISSING CAROLING WITH FUJIN FOR THIS.
//SO2_Indalecio~/ Believe me, Shigeo, I would not summon you all here without a good reason.
//SO2_Jibril~/ So are we finally going to rise up and crush everyone that stands before us en route to annihilating the universe?
//SO2_Indalecio~/ No, something far more auspicious than that - we are going to witness only the second virgin birth in history.
//SO2_Ruprecht~/ What?
//SO2_Indalecio~/ My beloved Filia is expected to give birth tonight. Naturally she is a virgin, as any male who would dare touch her knows that I would rip out all their body parts in alphabetical order.
//SO2_Shigeo~/ ARE YOU ALL RIGHT, CYRIL? YOU LOOK A LITTLE PALE.
//SO2_Cyril~/ I'm... I'm fine.
//SO2_Indalecio~/ And behold, the device that will lead us to her, the Scent Tracker and Recorder!
//SO2_Vesper~/ And we can't just go to the hospital where she is like normal people because...?
//SO2_Indalecio~/ I spoke to Melchior. He said that it's tradition to do this sort of thing in this situation.
//SO2_Marsilio~/ Ah. Above all, tradition.
//SO2_Indalecio~/ All I need to do is program it to find the nearest source of Filia's odor and... why is it hovering around your pelvis, Cyril?
//SO2_Cyril~/ Er, um, maybe it's getting a false positive from the bologna sandwich I had for lunch?
//SO2_Indalecio~/ Yes. That seems logical.
//Everywhere_EveryoneexceptIndyandCyril~/ *facepalm*
//SO2_Indalecio~/ All right, I have recalibrated it. Now let's follow that STAR!

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Tenth Annual Holiday BOMB: Ten "Wise" Men
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 06:39:46 PM »
Cyril is not the byeword I would use for competent. I suspect Indalecio is going to find out about his plan in short order, and woe to Cyril in that case.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...