Register

Author Topic: What Games Are You Playing 2013?  (Read 186495 times)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: What Games Are You Playing 2013?
« Reply #2275 on: October 13, 2013, 09:25:58 PM »
Pokémon Y - IN POKÉFRANCE, YOU DON'T NEED SPRINT SHOES TO RUN
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: October 13, 2013, 09:48:26 PM »
Valkyrie Profile - Replaying for the first time in a long while.  It is ridiculous how much this game makes me happy.  Arngrim sequences, Lenneth/Freya interaction, how beautiful the sprites animation is, how mashup and bad I am at the combat system, how much skills literally blow up the game and even the slightly stilted delivery of the VA.  All these things bring me joy.

Currently ranking up my Send bait in Chapter 2 (Llewelyn got sent Chapter 1, Belenus will go 2, Lawfer will go 3, Jelanda 4).  Debating who to use as my "normal" party.  Debating whether or not to use Janus, think I will use Kashell for once.  Maybe Lorenta as Mage.  I think I have done Aelia before so mayyyyybe bring back Jayle.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: October 14, 2013, 01:53:44 AM »
Pokémon Yattaf:  Screw the Pokémon, I'm going to collect all the fashion in the world!  Gotta wear 'em all!

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: October 14, 2013, 02:01:12 AM »
Valkyrie Profile - Replaying for the first time in a long while.  It is ridiculous how much this game makes me happy.  Arngrim sequences, Lenneth/Freya interaction, how beautiful the sprites animation is, how mashup and bad I am at the combat system, how much skills literally blow up the game and even the slightly stilted delivery of the VA.  All these things bring me joy.

Currently ranking up my Send bait in Chapter 2 (Llewelyn got sent Chapter 1, Belenus will go 2, Lawfer will go 3, Jelanda 4).  Debating who to use as my "normal" party.  Debating whether or not to use Janus, think I will use Kashell for once.  Maybe Lorenta as Mage.  I think I have done Aelia before so mayyyyybe bring back Jayle.

Man, Kashell is so -boring-. I'd just use Jayle for lulzies again.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: October 14, 2013, 02:08:46 AM »
Kashell is kind of a lock, Jayle/Janus/Aelia are the three competing really.

That said, I should probs use GREY instead of Kashell once he is available for BICYCLE DISASTER.

Maybe go for a change late game to Jayle/Grey/UOM in last few chapters.

Edit - Can't use Suo, used him before and he is more snooze than Kashell.  Jun without any of the fun timing on skills.

I could use Lyseria as well, but mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:14:18 AM by Grefter »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: October 14, 2013, 03:32:31 AM »
Man, I used Lyseria a lot. Not that it MATTERS, equip a Coin of Fortune and a Unicorn Horn/Apocalypse Wand and you don't even notice your mage being level 1.

EDIT: I like Grey's normals, at least. They're kinda fun.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: October 14, 2013, 05:27:29 AM »
That said, I should probs use GREY instead of Kashell once he is available for BICYCLE DISASTER.

probs

Also fuck yeah VP replays.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: October 14, 2013, 06:00:05 AM »
VP is still one of the prettiest games I've ever seen. I don't think there's anything else from its generation I can even contemplate saying that about without laughing.

~

ToB: Where was I? Oh right, Demogorgon. He's dead. So is everyone else who stood between me and GODHOOD (enlightened godhood though, because come on it's me, so yeah all those people I killed you can just take my word it was for the greater good). Yeah, this was basically my weekend.

I think I can pretty confidently say I'll never play BG again just because god this thing just ate a month of my life. But still, glad to have seen the whole thing now, ToB adds a lot to a game I already liked a great deal. Some of the bosses can actually put up a decent fight against all of your crazy broken shit! Sendai/Draconis/Balthazar/Ravager all had a pretty decent amount of cheese going for them. Good fights in the sense that they killed a couple people and burned through a chunk of my resources but I didn't gameover. Melissan butchered me a couple times before I just said fuck it and swarmed her with planetars/devas (this is probably the optimal solution for everything, though). Speaking of, good lord Melissan was hungry for scenery. Well, she had been waiting the whole game, and it is in the series' tradition.

Other stuff, well, the environments look nicer? Also, ToB music cribs heavily from the Conan the Barbarian soundtrack. This is of course a good thing, as we know how inordinately important proper noises are to my appreciation of a gaming experience.

Final party standings, just for the hell of it:

[Bhaalspawn]: Level 26 CN half-elf sorcerer. STR 12, DEX 18, CON 20, INT 10, WIS 12, CHA 20. I imagine my priorities are pretty obvious there. The sliding scale of caster power in these games is pretty ridiculous. Early BG1 was fire off a couple Magic Missiles then hide behind her cat the rest of the day (not even joking). Then eventually I got Haste and spiderrrrs. BG2 she picked up Melf's Minute Meteor and was an extremely effective caster interruption mechanism through the midgame. Lategame is Mordy's swords and Warding Whips and sequenced Fireballs. And then ToB hits and I can stop time and toss down four Horrid Wiltings before anyone can even move and whyyyyyy.

Most powerful foe vanquished: Firkraag (Chromatic Orb!)
Kill percentage: 28% (ended the game with exactly 1,000 kills).

Minsc: Level 28 Ranger. Minsc is a meatgrinder. Ran two-handed swords from start to finish.

Most powerful foe vanquished: Bodhi (I'd contest this; the game seems to credit plot power in these rankings more than it sometimes deserves, and he definitely killed plenty of things that put up more of a fight).
Kill percentage: 35%. Butts were kicked in liberal measure.

Viconia: Level 35 Cleric. Does pretty much what clerics do, patch up the other idiots when they get themselves killed. Also summon BWOOOOAR and later fallen angels (arguably more important).

Most powerful foe vanquished: Thax'awhatsit (Finger of Death).
Kill percentage: 8%. Yeah keeping people alive is usually more her priority. Also bears.

Edwin: Level 26 Conjurer. Summoner of cannon fodder, Haste battery, peels away magic defenses when needed.

Most powerful foe vanquished: Dragon (the nameless Watcher's Keep one. Before that it was the Suldenessellar dragon whose name I will not even try to type, who died as a squirrel).
Kill percentage: 7%. Not too surprising since he was usually on buff/debuff/summon duty (and he sat out BG1). I'm the artillery, Edwin calls the cavalry.

Imoen: Level 37 Thief. So yeah that bit where I didn't want her getting behind on levels in BG2 is pretty hahaha what in retrospect. What the hell, Thief XP tables? Even before the end of BG2 it'd become painfully apparent why they made all the game's thieves dual-class, but I kept her vanilla because it seemed too late to productively start on a caster class (also I already had three of them to keep track of and jesus they all had like four or five lines of spells to wade through by the end of the game). So yeah, Imoen, she has a bow and she shoots people with it. Except near the end when I dumped spare proficiency points into dual-wielding because why not, I've got all these awesome spare weapons and it's a shame to just leave them in inventory.

Most powerful foe vanquished: Elite Fire Giant. Yawn.
Kill percentage: 11%. Surprised it's even this high. But I guess she was usually on scrub cleanup duty.

Sarevok: Level 29 Fighter. Holy shit Sarevok is good. (I know, huge shock, right?) Apparently it's possible to get his alignment to shift? Didn't happen in my game, never had any banters trigger past Saradush.

Most powerful foe vanquished: Draconis (this ranking is bullshit since he also got the last hit on Demogorgon. Draconis was a fucking pain in the ass, but c'mon, he's not Demogorgon).
Kill percentage: 8%. It says something about his acumen for slaughter that it's this high when everyone else in the party was at it for three games and he's just got ToB on his record.

MC's spell list for the BG nerrrrds. I trust the regrettable consequences of leveling at 3AM will mostly be self-evident:

1st level: Armor, Chromatic Orb, Find Familiar, Identify, Magic Missile

-Armor was nice in BG1 and worthless thereafter, Identify ditto that stopped mattering once Edwin joined (insta-ID anything due to GODLY INTELLECT), we've already been over Find Familiar...but seriously, in the long run, what do you care about from 1st level spells but Chromatic Orb and Magic Missile?

2nd level: Agannazar's Scorcher, Acid Arrow, Mirror Image, Ray of Enfeeblement, Resist Fear

-Yeah I dunno. Scorcher damage looks good on paper when you can first get it, but then you see your party members running through the beam and aw god dammit. Acid Arrow kills trolls and that's pretty much it. MI got tossed into sequencers occasionally. I used Ray like twice. Resist Fear I think I was thinking "At some point there will be dragons." But they almost all got statused to death and I think I never even used the spell. Whatever, it's 2nd level spells.

3rd level: Dispel Magic, Fireball, Flame Arrow, Haste, Melf's Minute Meteor

-These are pretty much all great, though Dispel Magic stopped seeing use once I could have Edwin toss Remove Magic instead (and not ruin my own buffs in the process). I think I never bothered with MMM before because why would I want to cast a spell to give me a weapon to throw when I could just cast a spell to shoot someone instead? It turns out the answer to that is: because this way you hit fast enough to stunlock people from even doing anything.

4th level: Confusion, Greater Malaison, Improved Invisibility, Minor Sequencer, Spider Spawn

-I don't think I ever used Confusion. I don't know why it's there. Greater Malaison was only ever employed to make humiliating dragons easier, but I consider that worth the spell slot. Spider Spawn is worthless by the end of the game but pretty nice when you can first get sword spiders out of it. The other two never stopped being handy.

5th level: Breach, Domination, Lower Resistance, Oracle

-Breach is great, Lower Resistance was again purely there to fuck with dragons (and thus totally worth it), Oracle was immediately outclassed by True Sight, Domination was like never used (just because I play video games 'til dawn sometimes doesn't mean I have a problem stop looking at me like that).

6th level: Improved Haste, Pierce Magic, Summon Nishruu, True Sight

-Improved Haste is godly, so is True Sight, both usually got tossed into a sequencer for boss fights. Nishruus are pretty cool at first but horrible fodder by the end of the game. Pierce Magic is neat in theory but was already outclassed by the time I got it.

7th level: Khelben's Warding Whip, Mass Invisibility, Mordankainen's Sword, Spell Sequencer

-Wait, I took Mass Invisibility? Huh. How about that. Anyway Warding Whip is like the best debuff in the game. Fuck that contingency some enemy's got prepped at 50% health or whatever, this way you get their current and future buffs (if you can spare a couple extra turns for them to fall one by one). Mordy's sword is the best summon short of ToB, almost nothing in BG2 core can reliably hurt them and they'll solo tons of pesky enemy types for you. Spell Sequencer is triple Fireball. End of line.

8th level: Abi-Dalzim's Horrid Wilting, Improved Mantle, Simulacrum, Spell Trigger

-I never used Improved Mantle. My MC always had the speedy boots on, and if someone was actually in a position to hurt her, I was probably already fucked on account of the rest of the party being dead. Simulacrum is pure cheese (double your spellcasters!) but I rarely used it just because tracking and controlling 2x spellcasters is such a hassle. Horrid Wilting of course is supreme crowd control, and Spell Trigger was usually loaded with buffs for anything that looked like it actually meant to put up a fight.

9th level: Comet, Dragon's Breath, Energy Blades, Energy Drain, Improved Alacrity, Spellstrike, Summon Planetar, Time Stop, Wail of the Banshee

-Improved Alacrity -> Time Stop is absolutely ridiculous. Casting times? Fuck 'em, I want all my spells to go off now god dammit, now! Energy Blades makes for a fantastic upgrade over meteorspam, only hurt by having to compete with all this other stuff. Planetars are supreme and like the only thing that made the last fight look winnable (it looked like no one in my party but Sarevok could even hurt her, not sure what the deal was there). Spellstrike is neat in theory but doesn't do anything about the contingency that asshole caster's probably got waiting down the line. The rest of that stuff basically never got used.

Man all those words I just typed and I don't think I talked about the plot at all? Well that pretty much sums up the BG experience. You just play it for SWORD, MEET EVIL, EVIL, MEET SWORD.

Oh god I just realized Mazzy was still in the pocket dimension when it stopped existing.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: October 14, 2013, 07:03:04 AM »
Civ V - Played this on Chieftain, having never played Civ before other than a half-finished Civ IV playthrough. It was very easy but it was nice to get a bearing on how to play the game. Now I'm playing on Warlord as Catherine the Great. V is quite a bit more fun than IV. <_<
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: October 14, 2013, 09:09:00 AM »
Your spell selection actually isn't that bad really, only a few things that could be improved.

Sounds like Sarevok would be using a +5 weapon probably if he was hitting the final boss and no one else was?  She uses Improved Mantle from memory, which blocks Magic Weapons +4 or lower.  So something like Gram or Psion's Blade will penetrate it.  Other weapon choices easily can cap out at +4 or so.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: October 14, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
You know, rereading all this, I'm really struck by how diametrically opposed BG battle design is to the workings of an actual D&D game. BG can afford to throw broked enemies at you and force you to improvise if you're not prepared/haven't dealt with them before, because you'll just reload if you die (and I certainly died over and over to certain enemy types when I first played BG2). An actual P&P game operating on this philosophy is shortly rolling up a new campaign (or alienating its players).

It's just funny to notice the discrepancy replaying BG2 with some GMing behind me.

This is kind of acknowledged by the bit in ToB where you can pay a gang of level 1 adventurers to handle an endgame quest for you ("100 gold, we're rich!" is just classic. Also: "I found a magic dagger. In a couple days, Tim can tell me what it is.") They come back so confident in their skills that they decide to murder you for your loot. After justly being curbstomped for this, the game reloads and they give you the quest item like they should have in the first place.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: October 14, 2013, 09:37:19 PM »
It also exemplifies why rocket  tag mechanics in an RP are awful.

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: October 14, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
Tales of Xillia 2 - Fffffsteaks you Victor, ffffsteaks you and your tuxedo mask! This fight made CTs mad. Had to turn game down to Moderate~
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: October 14, 2013, 10:33:27 PM »
d4 for hitpoints with maybe +2 from con.

Longsword does d8 damage. 

*AD&D*

VP - So I have this stupid habit of grinding out all my transfer bait in Chapter 2 and 3.  I am in Chapter 2 at the moment and Nanami should have the skillpoints to be sent up in Chapter 7 (She just scrapes by Hero Level reqs).  Jun is good to go for Chapter 5.  Lucian will go in 6.  Kashell will go in 8 for the lolololol factor.  Belenus already sent for 2, Lawfer ready for 3 and Jelanda ready for 4.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: October 14, 2013, 11:37:02 PM »
Gods forbid someone crits.

AAA

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: October 14, 2013, 11:51:21 PM »
Hey new civ 5 players, the Brave New World expansion is on sale at Newegg for 9 dollars
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832205116

It says it's a code for the Mac version of steam but it works on regular PCs just fine.

Coupon Code: EMCWXWW235
Don't think of it as a novel. Think of it as a chance to retroactively win every argument you have ever walked away from.

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: October 16, 2013, 05:20:09 AM »
Demon's Souls - started this.  beat Phalanx, Tower Knight, Leechmonger, Armor Spider so far.  Have made it to Flamelurker and Adjudicator and had zero success with either.  Build: katana/shield/magic-using royal.  I suspect this is terribly suboptimal.  Except for the part where I'm using magic.
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Lord Ephraim

• Denizen
  • Scientific Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: October 16, 2013, 02:31:07 PM »
Pokémon Y - as in why did I get this version? It doesn't have a goddamn Aggron or Poocheyna.

And why do I have to tip everyone in Pokéfrance?  Hats already cost more than several potions and revival items.  You charge me 5000 bucks to make my poodle pretty.  What does France do with all this money?!

The new exp share is godly.  It's designed to be broken but removes grinding.  Compile with very minimal HM use you can run full 6 man parties and stay on par even when you swap in newbies to try them out.  Menu management still sucks.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: October 16, 2013, 04:08:05 PM »
Pokemon X: Sometime after badge 3.

I'll be brief:

The Bad so far:
-Skates being mapped to analog and not able to turn off, kind of annoying to swap between analog and D-pad when walking through grass.  Wouldn't mind as much if they just turned skates off like with pressing D-pad when you walk through grass and you can do normal running.
-EXP Share is broken; only 3 badges in and both my starters are fully evolved!  Thankfully, you can turn this off and play the game like normal, which I may do on a replay after Pokebank comes out, and see how it holds up on difficulty, so this point isn't too big a deal.
-EXP Share not telling you stat gains on level ups

The Good so far:
...everything else.  It basically takes everything that made BW2 good and makes it better, even to the point of destroying it on Main Game Pokemon options, and BW2 had possibly the best draw to date in that regard, so that's saying something!  If I didn't have a "Kalos only Pokemon outside of the Kanto starter" thing, it'd be hard for me to actually choose only 6, the raw variety is that overwhelming!

You'll notice the things I hit against the game are minor gripes, but I do hope the Skates thing is at least addressed in the inevitable Z version somewhere down the line.

I will also say I am legitimately impressed how fast the game moves in general.  Was worried we'd have another Gen 4 (or at least, Diamond/Pearl; HGSS and I'm told Platinum weren't too bad here) situation but...I think this may be the fastest Pokemon game to date...outside of Horde Battles because 5 ENEMY POKEMON PER TURN.  Though that isn't so bad unless you're fighting a Mime Jr. horde and they're spamming Copy Cat, as it basically doubles the number of actions made per turn -_-

Last Story: Zael and the hot white haired chick had to break up because Zael is in a situation where he's likely to be assassinated because the duke is an asshole and everyone who reaches a certain position always has an inconvenient accident killing them. 

...what?
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: October 16, 2013, 06:00:39 PM »
Meeple: Not really.

(also I'd have spoiler-tagged your post if I were you.  I thought it was pretty obvious that the problem was that Zael was allying with Callista's uncle - someone she dislikes and thinks is a murderer!  Simple as that.  It's not that Zael will necessarily die and she thinks her uncle will kill him, it's that her uncle is a bad person, and she can't condone others working for him, and she certainly won't date his lackey.  Even if, in its own odd way, Zael is doing it for her / to get to her.)

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #2295 on: October 17, 2013, 12:41:45 AM »
Penny Arcade 3: Wanted a quick bite-sized game. PA3 provides that AND one of the best JRPGs I've seen in ages. Good job stealing the best of Grandia and FFV and putting your own spin on it. Not to mention a fun over-the-top story that I never expected I'd actually start buying into, but it's kinda awesome. Kill some gods, guys :)

My favorite part so far are the gentle ribbing on FFX-2's Dressspheres. In PA3, Classes are given by the PCs wearing "Pins" made from the souls of various warriors that were defeated by an eccentric coven of seamstresses. It's just zany enough to be hilarious but taken just seriously enough to really make sense in the context of the game. :)))))

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: October 17, 2013, 12:50:38 AM »
Get to the sequel.  Kill things with your vending machine.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: October 17, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
WoW: Hit 90. Tanked some instances to remember how that works, got annoyed at a hunter who had their pet growling, etc.

Still clearing old content for battle pets. Here is my (embarassingly poor) progress as of this moment.

Molten Core: All pets acquired. No fights but Geddon or Ragnaros require even an inkling of thought. They just require positioning so falling damage doesn't become annoying.

Blackwing Lair: Missing pet from Lashlord. Razorgore sucks, but whatever. Can't kill Vael before Burning Adrenaline, but, as long as I don't get lazy about my rotation, its a pretty easy win once I have it. Haven't tried Ebonroc again yet, but I might be able to actually kill him now? Not sure, not that it matters.

Temple of AQ: Missing pet from Viscuidus. More trouble than I expected? Princesses are annoying thanks to Fear + Heal, but not an actual problem. Couldn't kill Twin Emps myself at 89, but I think I still need slightly better gear. I could outdamage the heal, but I'd lose too much progress during swaps. Haven't tried Viscuidus yet because I need to enchant a weapon.

Serpentshrine Cavern: No pets acquired =(. Fathom Lord is irritating as hell until you down the Shaman, but cake after that. Should be no issue for me now. Vashj is just an awful, awful fight solo. I think I can do it, but I need to actually plan for it.

The Eye: No pets acquired =(. All pretty easy outisde of Kael (although Astromancer was hella annoying since you spend 90% of the fight in the air). Kael sucked and took me a few times to get the strategy down right. Severely annoying fight since you spend a ton of it disoriented/stunned/feared/silenced. If you can get through the 4 advisors, its not too bad. If you can get to the final phase, it is cake.

Karazhan: No pets acquired =(. Seriously, Raiding with Leashes II sucks. Complete cakewalk now.

Next up will likely be Naxx. I did try it briefly and died to Anub'rekan, but I also let the stupid Crypt Guard stack up his debuff magnificently high.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: October 17, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
http://www.wowwiki.com/Recipe:_Frost_Oil You might want this also for Viscidius.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: October 18, 2013, 05:41:03 AM »
You have a Paladin, right?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=43601/ This should work for Viscidius as well.