Author Topic: Futurama 2013 Season 1, Week 1. Glorious, Glorious Light.  (Read 3010 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2013 Season 1, Week 1. Glorious, Glorious Light.
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:35:13 AM »
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends)
Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium)
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose)
Nyarlathotep (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment)  vs Violetta (Grandia III)

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)
Klein Kiesling (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lo Fong (Suikoden IV)
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)  vs Auron (Final Fantasy X)

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)
Kumatora (Mother 3) vs Sharpe (Cthulhu Saves the World)
Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)  vs Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4)
Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission)

Light

Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Andre (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
Simon Wicard (Rogue Galaxy) vs Sten (Breath of Fire II)

Bah, meant to get this up earlier in the day.  Oh well, let's go.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2013 Season 1, Week 1. Glorious, Glorious Light.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »
Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium) - Nope. Maybe if Rika had Barrier.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) - Someone with a start as slow as Sergius' pretty much begs Reicher to pile up inane amounts of damage.

Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Auron (Final Fantasy X) - Interesting enough match, but I think ultimately Arycelle's evade+me thinking she -should- dodge Auron's counters at least seals it in. There's a huge offensive difference here.

Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - Eleni has some resource issues, but ultimately I think she has enough to handle Axl. He's really, really bad against healers.

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon) - EDIT: Right, both forms have Beat. What the christ.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV) - ... jesus christ Kain wins this with the Blood Spear, doesn't he. Allen damage is egregious suck and so are his everything-related stats. What the fuck, CK.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:48:05 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 12:53:01 PM »
Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)- Attack down fucks Chie over completely.
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- Clarissa win with physicals? No.

Light

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)- Remake Sancho has Whack. Goodbye Kongol.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)- Allen.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »
Godlike

Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium) - Good lord.

Heavy

Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)  vs Auron (Final Fantasy X) - Auron against the evasive.  Unless he can build up to Eject at any rate.  Hm... yeah, actually, TOPSX can't really chip, but on the other hand, she could double... bah, abstaining

Middle

Kumatora (Mother 3) vs Sharpe (Cthulhu Saves the World) - Sure, Sharpe's nowhere close to OHKOing and he's certainly 2HKOed.
Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - maybe I'll finish MMXCM sometime
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 06:36:06 PM by Random Consonant »

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 12:11:47 AM »
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends): Massive durability difference to dwarf the speed difference.
Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium): Buff and OHKO with magic.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose)

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4): atk down.
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF): Magic immunity.
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)  vs Auron (Final Fantasy X)

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis): think timed carda give him a win.

Light

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)
Simon Wicard (Rogue Galaxy) vs Sten (Breath of Fire II): Erm. Will have to look this up.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 12:31:09 AM »
Godlike

Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium): Rika can deal with everything Oz does! ... except the fact that his buffed magic damage one-rounds.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose): Not sure if I see Reicher's main damage as slashing or piercing offhand, but I don't think it matters. He doesn't lose durability by that much and his offence is way better.

Heavy

Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Auron (Final Fantasy X): Um okay, mathing this one out since it's hard.

Auron: Power Break. 14% to Arycelle, gives her 7 TP, cuts her damage in half. Due to lag he'll BARELY avoid an instant double from Arycelle.
Arycelle: Attacks Auron. 29% damage, gives her 10 TP.
Auron: Counter: 28% to Arycelle, gives her 14 TP.
Auron: Attack. 28% to Arycelle, gives her 14 TP.
Arycelle: Tremendous Shot: 44% damage. This lags her a bit but not enough to avoid doubling Auron which she almost did already. It also ignores counters.
Arycelle: Attack. 29%, Auron is dead.

Weirdly enough Auron would be a bit happier if Arycelle DID instant double him, but I don't think it would change anything. It'd pump up his attack but only to about 48%, which Arycelle could still take once since she didn't trigger a counter doing it.

Auron could also miss (haha dealing with FFX vs. TO evade, no) which would instantly doom him. On the other hand he does win if you see him countering Tremendous Shot.

Middle

Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission): Axl does hate healers, so this is tough. Eleni can only heal four times, though. I dunno. He could try for Mad Nautilus which probably does something really bad on the second attempt. Depends a lot on how good Eleni's damage is to pressure him from the other end.

Light

Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Andre (Shadow Hearts: Covenant): Jagen is really terrible, Andre is a pretty good Light.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV): Does Allen seriously lack a stat topic entry? Wow. Anyway, probably Kain. I remember Allen's healing being pretty bad, as in, so bad it doesn't scare Kain bad.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 01:28:30 AM »
Godlike

Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium)
Nyarlathotep (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment)  vs Violetta (Grandia III)- Durability

Heavy

Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- Spoilz pretty well
Klein Kiesling (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lo Fong (Suikoden IV)- Fast OHKOer. Odd that I'm the first voting since I would think a few previous ones can at least vote on it (But Lo Fong is just inspiring forgetfulness?)

Middle

Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- What class was she again?

Light

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)- Did you pick Sancho CK? Because he's...blatantly not a Light.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)- Yeah, lack of Allen due to lack of having that XS 3 disc
...into the nightfall.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2013, 02:32:31 AM »
Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)- Did you pick Sancho CK? Because he's...blatantly not a Light.

To be more specific, Sancho and Kongol have similar durabilities and speed.  They both pretty much 8-10HKO each other here (or worse), but that's irrelevant for this specific match.

Kongol has a 25% chance of ID on his weapon physical (if I'm reading the stat topic right), which translates to about...  A kill on turn 3 or 4?

Sancho has Beat/Whack, which is 67% in the SNES version and probably not much worse in the DS version, which grants him a kill on turn 1 or 2.

I'm not sure if Sancho has the option of resisting ID - I see the Angel Leotard listed, but no idea if Sancho can equip it.  Kongol misses out on ID immunity specifically in the top listing of what status effects the PCs can block.

Just talking about this specific match, mind, but not a lot of lights have the tools to get around Sancho at all.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:38:08 AM by Magic Fanatic »

Reiska

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 04:15:58 AM »
Hmm, only two matches in this pool I can really vote on, but here goes.

Heavy
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Auron (Final Fantasy X) - The math above is pretty convincing, and honestly, I don't actually see Auron landing all the hits because Arycelle has meaningful evasion, so I think Arycelle wins this one handily.

Middle
Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)  vs Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) - I think either form of Yosuke (P4 PS2 or P4:G) will win this fight by current Robin interpretations handily, for what it's worth, though the strategy would differ depending on the incarnation.  Robin will have accuracy issues once Sukukaja is in play, and while Robin could hit P4G Yosuke's lightning weakness with Thoron, he has to contend with Thoron's miserable accuracy and the probability that he might not get a turn before getting nailed by a Confuse Boosted Tentarafoo against his below-average luck stat.  It's possible this fight might swing the other way if we used a Robin interpretation that accounted for reclassing to Grandmaster at 20/20 and hyping Veteran to get Robin more levelups, but we don't have that interpretation right now.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2013, 04:55:08 AM »
Heavy

It's close, since Arycelle barely 3HKOs post Power Break & all, but the fact Auron can miss really does tip the tiebreaker to Arycelle here.  Willing to buy Tremendous Shot turning off FFX counters anyway.

Light

Most likely.
Uh.  See Dhyer.  Unless DQ5 ID is much worse than expected, Sancho is depressingly enough a solid Middle, but I didn't use Sancho in-game since his in-game worth is really bad (few enemies really worth screwing with Whack for, it's easier to just kill them and Sancho is dead weight for bosses).

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2013, 07:27:55 AM »
Middle

Light

I see the Angel Leotard listed, but no idea if Sancho can equip it.
Only women can equip the Angel Leotard, so no.

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 08:06:34 AM »
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends)- No vote.

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)- No vote.
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- Clarissa versus magic immunity.  That'll work.
Klein Kiesling (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lo Fong (Suikoden IV)- I have to admit, I'm at a loss as to who the fuck this is.  But 1200 Suikoden IV damage is not something Klein handles, no.
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)  vs Auron (Final Fantasy X)- No vote.

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)- Heal game is a no go, since time cards exist to fuck that up, and I think Flay has a slight edge in a straight slugging match.
Kumatora (Mother 3) vs Sharpe (Cthulhu Saves the World)- No vote.
Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)  vs Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4)- FE13 duellers are relatively inaccurate as the series goes, and Robin probably has to take a hit to skill anyway.  Sukukaja seems like all Yosuke really needs.
Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission)- No vote.

Light

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)- *blink* They gave Sancho thwack, really?  Huh.  Yeah guess that's better than Light huh.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)- I remember Allen's healing as being like a third of his HP or so?  He doesn't get too many opportunities to attack though so... yeah.
Simon Wicard (Rogue Galaxy) vs Sten (Breath of Fire II)- No vote.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2013, 10:46:28 AM »
http://suikoden.wikia.com/wiki/Lo_Fong

I must say, she's a very random person to attach high speed and OHKO-level damage to. For some reason, she also seems to have the hots for Captain K. :suikoden4:
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 10:48:07 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2013, 08:30:35 PM »
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends)- No vote.
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) - No vote

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)- No vote.
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- Clarissa versus magic immunity.  That'll work.
Klein Kiesling (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lo Fong (Suikoden IV) - No vote.
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Auron (Final Fantasy X)- No vote.

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) - No vote
Kumatora (Mother 3) vs Sharpe (Cthulhu Saves the World)- No vote.
Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)  vs Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4)- FE13 duellers are relatively inaccurate as the series goes, and Robin probably has to take a hit to skill anyway.  Sukukaja seems like all Yosuke really needs.

Light

Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon)- *blink* They gave Sancho thwack, really?  Huh.  Yeah guess that's better than Light huh.
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)- I remember Allen's healing as being like a third of his HP or so?  He doesn't get too many opportunities to attack though so... yeah.
Simon Wicard (Rogue Galaxy) vs Sten (Breath of Fire II)- No vote.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2013, 08:07:27 PM »
Phone posting so short.
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends) - Sataniel of the massive durability
Oz (The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Rika (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium) - Oz of the massive pressure and durability
Reicher (Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy) vs Sergius XVII (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) - Reichsr with more boss durability respect
Nyarlathotep (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment)  vs Violetta (Grandia III)- Nyarlie for the godlike hat trick

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4) - Rosie plays this game well
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) - Rita spoils
Klein Kiesling (Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana) vs Lo Fong (Suikoden IV) - no vote. Klein vs who?
Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)  vs Auron (Final Fantasy X) - no vote. No TO yet.

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis) - No vote. No PA3 yet.
Kumatora (Mother 3) vs Sharpe (Cthulhu Saves the World) - no vote. Not done with M3 yet
Robin (Fire Emblem: Awakening)  vs Yosuke Hanamura (Persona 4) - not done with FE13 yet, but leaning Yosuke
Eleni Dunbar (Vandal-Hearts) vs Axl (Mega Man X: Command Mission) - didn't finish mmxcm yet. And likely never

Light

Jagen (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon) vs Andre (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Andre. Was hoping Jagen would spoil some failure light
Sancho (Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride) vs Kongol (Legend of Dragoon) - hey, if I allow LoD to start with half filled Dragoon meters, can Kongol stave off the ID with Dragoon form's status immunity?
Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV) - Kain, in a laughter
Simon Wicard (Rogue Galaxy) vs Sten (Breath of Fire II) - after playing enough BoF2, I'm starting to think I want to allow fusions. What are everyone's thoughts on this? Without fusions, Simon clearly wins.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2013, 09:54:15 PM »
Djinn: Most likely not, because Kongol is slower than everything, and Dragoon Kongol *drops* in damage and loses the ID chance according to the stat topic, but the cast damage average when everyone has 2.5 Dragoon meter ready goes sharply up, so Kongol is like 5HKOing Sancho at best under that interp, and while Kongol is status immune Sancho will be casting Kabuff, which while not amazing probably pushes Kongol to like a 6HKO.  So it'll go something like Thwack -> K-Transform +Beats -> Kabuff-> K-Beats -> Kabuff -> K-Beats, de-Transform -> Sancho has at least 3 more Thwack attempts before human Kongol kills him, possibly more if he gets a double.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2013, 10:00:19 PM »
Sancho and Kongol actually aren't that far off in speed, so doubles aren't very likely to happen. Still, Kabuff x2 is likely to make Kongol's damage utterly -awful-, and his magic also sucks. Considering Kongol's magic defense, if you see it affecting magical status odds, um holy -crap- that's turn always.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2013, 10:05:57 PM »
I think Dragoons can be hit with ID.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
I think that only applies to Dragoon-specific ID, like Lloyd's.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2013, 10:39:46 PM »
Dragoon does not impart any sort of ID immunity. (or gravity immunity, in case anyone asks)

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2013, 10:47:22 PM »
Huh, that's news to me (for the former).

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2013, 11:54:51 PM »
Godlike

Satanial (Star Ocean: The Last Hope) vs Piastol (Skies of Arcadia Legends)- >_< Stupid SoA.

Heavy

Brigitte 'Rosie' Starks (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)
Rita Mordio (Tales of Vesperia) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)

Arycelle Dania (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Auron (Final Fantasy X)

Middle

Tycho Erastus Brahe (Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3)  v Flay Gunnar (Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis)
- Being able to vote on the non-ranked game only sux.

Light

Allen Ridgeley (Xenosaga: Also Sprach Zarathustra) vs Kain Highwind (Final Fantasy IV)- 10000 deaths are not enough for Super.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2013, 12:09:08 AM »
What kind of fusions, Djinn? Sten can get a fusion with solid speed and better physical damage. The fusions go away below 25% HP though, and in general are a bitch to get through the final dungeon for that reason.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2013, 01:10:17 AM »
The main deal with allowing fusions is that they -are- affecting the averages in general, so that may not even be ultimately notably advantageous if the fused PCs don't get a different command or the like. Sten likely wouldn't benefit hugely from it.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2013, 02:25:04 AM »
Not all fusions are crrated equal. Sten's boost offense and speed by a lot, giving him 2nd best damage and speed behind Katt. So pretty freakin sweet. ESPECIALLY if medusa shld itemcast off up is allowed.