Register

Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 114  (Read 2988 times)

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 114
« on: June 26, 2013, 03:29:41 PM »

"Ah... how unfortunate. I suppose we will be starting once again very soon. I hope you'll stick around for all the fun! Hahahahaha!"

Link to the Dungeon Wiki!

----------------
**Full Heals reset limit and other types of gauges when teams pass through them.
**Characters that join after the start are locked into the relative stats they have at that time until they would officially join.

Team Snowfire | Elincia, Yuna (MT), Arnaud, Stocke, Hawk
[Hawk: Ninja Master]
Floor 6b: Overachievers
Team Snowfire vs. Ashera and Dheginsea
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Katrina and Charlton Blunt (XF)
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Castle Exdeath and Gilgamesh
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Loki and Surt
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Izanami and Adachi

Team Piggyman | Ramza, Aika, Shadow (MT), Sharanda, Bowser
[Ramza: Geomancer w/ Flood, Item, Auto-Potion, Martial Arts, and Move HP-Up]
Floor 3a: Unified Strength
**On this floor, party and enemy HP is pooled together.  If someone is fatally statused, likewise if a character is hit with gravity, that health should be removed.
Team Piggyman vs. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog and Robo
Team Piggyman vs. Adramelk, Velius and Queklain
Team Piggyman vs. Zog and Sara

Team Nitori | Bartz, Mitsuru, Mime, Gilder, Pikachu [Nall (Body Charge)]
[Bartz: Thief]
[Floor 1: Starting off Again (Beginning of the game)]
Team Nitori vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)
Team Nitori vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa
Team Nitori vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)

Team MICHAEL | Rika, Arnaud (MT), FFT Chemist, Yulie, Juan
Team MICHAEL vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)
Team MICHAEL vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa
Team MICHAEL vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)

Multitarget - One person on the team's actions all become Multitargetted. However, the damage of regular attacks, the healing of all spells that restore HP or MP, the status rates of status spells or attacks and the effect of buffs or debuffs (rounded down to the nearest half point in the case of Pokemon) is reduced by 33%. (Deadly Fingertips has a 67% chance of inflicting ID for example) Moves that were originally MT are not affected by this. This sealstone may be moved. In the case of revival, this affects the amount of HP restored, not the chance of revival occuring. Moves that have two types of effects (healing + buffing) are both decreased.

Body Charge - Increases damage by 1.3x and effective speed by 1.2x and decreases damage to them to .7x, but increases the cost of the character by 1.5x (rounded down to nearest half point, .5s are 1.0s). This cannot be used on any character with a point value higher than 3.0.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 10:16:27 PM by Nephrite »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 114
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2013, 05:39:06 AM »
Easiest First
Team Nitori | Bartz, Emma, Gastly, Gilder, Pikachu [Nall]
Bartz- Steals things
Emma- Literally has nothing
Gastly- I have no idea what level this starts at, so let's assume it has...damage and 60% sleep. Immune NE physicals! Weak to Dark and Ground
Gilder- Uh...maybe can learn his first two moves before getting into battle? So...a basic physical and ability to block status
Pikachu- ST Lightning damage that's...okay? Good? Speed but not hot durability. Is weak to Earth (don't think relevant here)

Team Nitori vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)- IS THIS MATCH BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY? AM I LOOKING UP HOW MUCH DAMAGE GOBI CAN DO...
Gobi- 33% Damage
Garland- Uh...uh...3HKOs?
10 Jogurts- 10 Damage...so 20% Combined
Evil Gaia- 15%ish  and it's kind of AoE  (and Wind)
Igglanova- 15%, but has to spend 2 turns summoning mooks (which do like 5%)

This team can literally not heal. So...I think someone dies here? (I would aim for Pikachu because it actually has damage). For fun, Gilder probably can't even attack because he has to use AoD or Evil Gaia will use Snooze...which is really, really horrible normally except that even delaying all of Nitori's team even 10% kind of sucks for him.

Team Nitori vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa- Rosa halves Lightning, so probably is going to get a turn? Cecil can hit Ghastly anyways (and I guess Kain is Wind...so him too). Oh, Cecil's cover is cool here too because what will the enemy respond with. So...Cecil covers, Rosa Holy the ghost.

Team Nitori vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)- This team is really, really amusing though.
...into the nightfall.

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 08:03:05 AM »
if I make it past the first match I have already lost in spirit
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 11:01:57 AM »
If it helps, I think Ghastly is too good here! Only one person in the first fight can damage it. You should have dropped it (and Emma maybe?) for MIME (or Mitsuru, who can be destroyed by Evil Gaia).
...into the nightfall.

Nitori

• Denizen
  • The only thing YOU'RE onto is your mot-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 11:11:14 AM »
When I made this the first fight had Gorudo in it to kill everyone and I never noticed it changed, oh well
<Ko-NitoriisSulpher> roll 1d100 to grade Nitori?
<Hatbot> ACTION --> "Ko-NitoriisSulpher rolls 1d100 to grade Nitori? and gets 100." [1d100=100]

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 03:23:07 PM »
If you'd like to change the members of your team, I will allow it.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 03:44:11 PM »
Right.  Ninja Master means that all of Hawk's Jutsus are MT.  Sweet.  Combined with Yuna's MT buffs, that should give some pretty sweet durability bonuses to the party.

Anyway, despite the above, this team still has kind of an ST focus, so this floor should get rolled.  Arnaud's Slow Down is in particular deadly: if the fight lasts to turn 2, both bosses will get tagged by it and then lose to an avalance of a turnsplit.  So, the bosses better have a plan for mauling the team on turn 1.  Through Jutsu debuffs & Yuna buffs.

Probably the hardest fight on the floor; varies on Dheggy respect.  Ideally I'd like to just blitz him down on turn 1 and skip the buff game.  Hilariously enough, the Jutsu that lowers Physical Defense is Thunder Jutsu anyway, which should be getting a nice bonus to damage.  In-game, Elincia struggles to break Dheginsea's defense, but after Arnaud's Fragile + Thunder Jutsu hosing it, she should break it just fine, and then get 4 hits.  That + the Thunder Jutsu damage should take him out.  Stocke & Yuna can throw in counter-evading MT damage (MT Holy, Heat Blade?) to maybe weaken Dheginsea a tad and kill most of Ashera's Auras.  Anyway, I definitely see all of that as killing Dheginsea, and Ashera isn't winning solo.
*Full Heal*
Kill Charlton, buff game, lol'd.  Katrina would be way easier in-game if XF Debilitate stuck on her forever, like Hawk's debuffs, rather than just 3 turns...
*Full Heal*
Gilgy is pretty scary after Elf reminded us that his HP is weirdly good, but not vs. this team.  Stocke, Elincia, and Yuna all have status healing, and Stocke is status immune and Elincia notably status resistant.  So at worst he's trading turns with my team to force someone to spam the status healing, which is bad, but dealable with since uh everyone else is around.  Buff up, debuff down, status heal away, and eventually stick the bosses with Slow to take all the turns.  (Don't forget Hawk has a weaker Slow too even if Arnaud is target #1 for the status.)
*Full Heal*
MT Holy, Fire Jutsu (reduces magic / magic *defense*), G-Fire, very dead Loki.  Hell, toss in an Arnaud Hi-Blast if you want if your Loki MDef respect is higher, and Elincia has an argument for winning the tiebreak over Loki due to her excellent threat range if need be.
The team probably wins this the stally way, too, for Dhyer - Hawk Fire Jutsus, Yuna MT Protects, Arnaud uses Illusion, Stocke uses Head Crush, but eh, the above way is far safer, just kill Loki.
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Izanami and Adachi
Izanami's tricks don't really work here, Adachi dies too quickly.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2013, 10:15:05 PM »
Team Nitori has been updated. Please change any previous votes.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 12:14:07 AM »
Team Snowfire vs. Ashera and Dheginsea: Fragile fucks em but good.
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Katrina and Charlton Blunt (XF): staus heaing saves the day.
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Castle Exdeath and Gilgamesh: Status healing saves the day pt 2... Slow on Xdeath doesn't work though cause he Hastes in response
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Loki and Surt: MT Shell... Jutsu to reduce Mag.
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Izanami and Adachi: MT Buffs and debuffs

team Piggyman | Ramza, Aika, Shadow (MT), Sharanda, Bowser
**On this floor, party and enemy HP is pooled together.  If someone is fatally statused, likewise if a character is hit with gravity, that health should be removed.
Team Piggyman vs. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog and Robo: Invis Edge, Delta Shield, healing works.
Team Piggyman vs. Adramelk, Velius and Queklain: Invis Edge and Delta Shield + Healing.
Team Piggyman vs. Zog and Sara: Invis Edge + Delta Shield + Healing <_<. Whore of a combo.

Team Nitori | Bartz, Mitsuru, Mime, Gilder, Pikachu [Nall (Body Charge)]
Team Nitori vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)
Team Nitori vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa: Even if they make it out of match 1 this puts paid to them. Cecil Covers and such while Rosa statuses em out.
Team Nitori vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)

Team MICHAEL vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4): Did Yulie have Revive this early? Does Chemist have Auto-Potion? We'll say that Chemist can live.
Team MICHAEL vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa:
Team MICHAEL vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)

I'm not sure on what team MICHAEL has floor 1. Will await others.

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:07 AM »
Pretty certain my team passes. Inviz Edges are available by now, and so the Delta Shield + MT Inviz Edge combo can begin. Because of MT sealstone, only 3 out of 5 party members will get the status initially, but I've got item healing, and pooled HP means that the ones who didn't get the status will surely survive. Oh yeah, and Healing Breezes are also store-bought now, so Sharanda's healing is now MT.

First fight, Crono can actually attack before Shadow puts up the Inviz Edge (though not with Luminaire), so he can attack whoever will take off the most HP off the pool (almost certainly Sharanda), but after that, Inviz Edge goes up. Ramza + Sharanda heal up while Shadow (Skeans, despite having lowered damage, should still be decent damage) and Bowser attack. This fight is under control.

Second fight, Shadow's faster than all 3, so Inviz Edge goes off. FFT bosses have pretty shoddy durability, so even pooled, their HP pool won't be too difficult to go through. Their physical damage isn't scary, so Ramza can probably leave the healing to Sharanda and join in to blitz them.

Final fight, these two actually have an impressive HP pool, but they really struggle to do any kind of last damage through Delta Shield/Inviz Edge. And both are slow. It's a grind, but they go down easy enough.
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2013, 01:22:18 AM »
Aren't Sharanda's items defined in the rules topic and very limited? Otherwise she'd be very badass (Lots of kickass reusable items in LoD)

ThePiggyman

• Denizen
  • The Lonely People (Are Getting Lonelier)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 05:39:10 AM »
Aren't Sharanda's items defined in the rules topic and very limited? Otherwise she'd be very badass (Lots of kickass reusable items in LoD)

She has a limit of 32 items. It's not too limiting, though it can definitely take its toll if certain floors try to win by attrition against my team. As for items, the Guidelines topic has a LoD item guide, for when a 5-person LoD team was made (w/ items being the Synergy sealstone), but it was very unclear. I actually compiled a floor chart for when she gets what, and posted it in the Brainstorming/Team Creating topic. I made it very shortly after having beaten the game, too.

Floor 1 - Healing Potion (ST, 50% healing), Angel's Prayer (ST, 50% revival), Body Purifier (ST, heals physical status), Mind Purifier (ST, heals mental status), Burnout (ST Fire item), Spark Net (ST Thunder item), Spear Frost (ST Water item), Meteor Fall (MT Earth item), Dancing Ray (MT Light item)
Floor 2 - Sun Rhapsody (ST, full MP healing), Dark Mist (ST Darkness item), Fatal Blizzard (MT Water item), Spinning Gale (ST Wind item), Gushing Magma (MT Fire item), Thunderbolt (MT Thunder item)
Floor 3 - Healing Breeze (MT, 50% healing), Pellet (ST Earth item), Trans Light (ST Light item), Black Rain (MT Darkness item), Rave Twister (MT Wind item)
Floor 4 - Healing Fog (ST, 100% healing), Depetrifier (ST Petrify healing),
Floor 5 - Panic Bell (ST, Confusion), Stunning Hammer (ST, Paralysis), Poison Needle (ST, Poison), Midnight Terror (ST, Fear)

Healing Rains (MT, 100% healing) and Spirit Potions (ST, 100 SP) are never storebought.
Quote from: DjinnAndTonic
Quote from: OblivionKnight
if you believe in being a GOOD PERSON

If we believed in that, we wouldn't be forcing world-saving hero to fight eachother to the death for our amusement.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 06:24:34 AM »
*Full Heal*
*Full Heal*
*Full Heal*
*Full Heal*
Team Snowfire vs. Izanami and Adachi- Although I wouldn't let similar debuffs stack unless they are coming from games where they specifically stack. It doesn't matter. Also wouldn't let Stocke stack 3 accessories to immunity, but that may only matter later

Team Piggyman | Ramza, Aika, Shadow (MT), Sharanda, Bowser
Team Piggyman vs. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog and Robo
Team Piggyman vs. Adramelk, Velius and Queklain- I would note that their strat will be throwing out waves of status turn 1 and then damage. Adramelk can basically get anyone, as can probably Velius. Queklain big one is limited to Paralysis, which is still okay against Aika since she has no blockers. Their HP sucks, but...Velius is decent to me. I need to check charge times and that crap. Shadow has above average damage at base though? Obviously Miranda doing like 35% MT+Shadow doing maybe 25%-30% area plus Bowser getting a turn and he might start with MT could go well?
Team Piggyman vs. Zog and Sara-
Rika- MT Slow (Not on bosses)
Arnaud- Blast and Fragile, Maybe Slow Down (at cost of stats and Class Level)
FFT Chemist- Phoenix Down, Potion, Really wants Hi Potion and Auto Potion!
Yulie- Heal and Protect (I think)
Juan- Starts asleep, no one can cure this!
Team MICHAEL vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)-
Team MICHAEL vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa- So yeah, I guess Cover is actually kind of annoying here (It is...well, what is it's kick in rate? I guess it's tempered by Cecil needing to get a turn before Rosa dies but honestly not sure that's a major worry). Arnaud...hopes that Raquel isn't considered to have joined, which isn't unreasonable. Rika has to be pretty lacking starting at L1 and Rune being a strong starter. Chemist is Chemist. Rosa uses her turn to status out Chemist. Juan sleeps. Honestly, depending on what Cover's kick in rate, this could be an issue. The team is...effectively only 4 really, and none of the strong out of the gate types.
Team MICHAEL vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)- Hmm, so, same thing at last time in that none of these guys are good at damage. Augus is...going to get Chemist even through Protect (at least certainly with back up). Rika just isn't threatening here (I guess she can heal, but again, Augus is good at getting around healing). I might analyze this more later, but gut reaction is that this fight is trouble. Turn 1 Augus does 55% to Chemist, Yulie will heal him (or Yulie Protects him and he heals himself or Auto-Potions heals him), MC Tusk attacks Chemist (if no Auto-Potion) and then buffs.

So...can the team kill Rosa before Cecil acts?
What is realistic for Chemist to have at battle 3?
...Can Chemist make it out of the first fight when no one on the team has MT

Gut is fail.

...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2013, 06:42:03 AM »
If Rika's not doing much, why doesn't she whack Juan then?

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2013, 08:37:53 AM »
Not really a fan of that when that's not a way to wake up Juan in game (and especially early before there are any Yellow Scarves feels like his downfall. He's great once an enemy hits him, but if they don't then he's a lump) especially when Rika can't do it either.
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 04:24:33 PM »
While I agree with you in principle, if that was something that couldn't happen in the Dungeon then I think Juan will be priced a lot differently, since it requires enemies hit him. I certainly priced him at his current level assuming that people could indeed target him to wake him up, which of course still makes them lose their turn. You'd at least allow Chemist to do it, right?

Either way, Rika does learn Saner at level 8, which if I recall correctly is very easy for her to actually gain when she joins. If she doesn't have it by the second fight, I think she'd at least have it for the last one. I don't think I'd hype the evade part of it, but just the speed part which ought to solve the speed problems Chemist has.

I believe if you choose Cover, it works all the time against physical attacks, but only automatically when a target's HP is low otherwise. It also doesn't do anything if Cecil's HP is low.

I personally see the second fight going something like:

Rika: Illusion
Arnaud: Blast Rosa
Kain: Does something
Chemist: Hits Juan
Juan: Blows up Rosa
Cecil: Does something.

I definitely see Cecil and Rosa as slower than Chemist and Juan's potential turn after an Illusion, even with a lower-level Rika in mind. Cecil and Rosa are not particularly fast.

Worst case, Arnaud uses Fragile on Rosa, and then she -really- dies.

EDIT: Also, Rika starts with three uses of Illusion, so she should be able to use one on each fight.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:40:11 PM by Nephrite »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »
I guess Chemist would be okay for all that I don't love the idea. If it's innate in his pricing though, it should be noted for his character. I guess that he does lose the first turn regardless. Since I don't know how his stats scale early, but can't imagine that the durability is much better and I don't respect his evade, so he's rushable (Especially early on, since the big gains from skills are gained from S ranks that aren't going to be immediate).

Regarding the analysis in the second match
1. I don't think Illusion affects turn order until round 2? Speed Up doesn't, but I'm not sure of the other way
2. Does Juan act on the turn he's woken up? I think that he doesn't have a chance to enter a move, but I don't really remember. If so, does the action wait endlessly if his turn has passed?
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 08:29:53 PM »
Juan can act on the turn he wakes up but... only sometimes, and sometimes at reduced swings. My strong suspicion is that as soon as he wakes up, the game enters an attack command for him. So if an enemy acts with 50 charge and wakes him up, and his attack is 40 charge, he'll get a swing (but probably only one). etc. Reminds me of Sword of Magic actually.

Juan early on is certainly slower/gets fewer swings and his damage suffers accordingly.

Saner/Illusion work exactly the same way, they don't affect turn order in the current round (they do affect evade).

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 08:33:06 PM »
I had always just assumed people took into account whacking Juan as valid, since I don't think I've ever seen any arguments to the contrary before. If people don't see it as valid, I will definitely reprice him, though.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 08:45:17 PM »
Then it helps if Rika hits him (gain, if it's assumed into pricing, that's probably okay. Just needs a note), but...will Juan outpace Cecil? Will Juan outpace Cecil and do enough to kill Rosa (since...well, at floor 1, losing part of the that really does likely mean 1 swing for Juan especially because while Rika is fast, the floor 1 average is slower for Juan and S3 has that 100 time cap). Lots of mathing out there.

Of course, what it does mean that is the next battle MC Tusk will switch to spamming the magic and the other one will split up between killing Juan off and causing Chemist some pain potentially. So...lots of directions to analyze.
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2013, 09:02:01 PM »
I'm not sure how Juan couldn't outpace Cecil, since even if you go by an average of FF4 that isn't FF4a, Cecil isn't ever above average speed. I'd think that no matter what, by the second fight Juan would at least have a D or C or something in Swing, wouldn't he?

Looking at Suikosource, he gains 6-7 (!) speed per level after level 2. I have no idea how much speed actually affects things, but looking at their page on multiple swings, Juan has the highest speed and relatively high movement, so I'd think he'd at least get two hits by that second fight. He starts at level 7 too, but I forget how high that is relative to the rest of the characters at that point, don't they start at 1 or something?

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2013, 09:19:40 PM »
The problem is that being asleep until someone wakes him up is a LOT of time lost, especially early in the game. FFT chemist is basically average, so s/he's going to be acting at S3's average which is 45 charge (actually, it's slower than that, early, but I'll go with this). I highly doubt an earlygame Juan will need any less than 40 charge himself to act, so he won't be getting a swing until charge 85, which probably gets outpaced by the likes of Dekar, let alone Cecil. Sleeping Juan is not good for turn 1 blitzes, until later in the game and even then only if you get someone really, really fast to wake him up.

Juan getting lots of swings is really a later-game thing, you need both lots of speed (and we're talking mid-high 2 digits here, so 6-7 per level isn't as impressive as it sounds) and a decent swing rank to even get a second swing.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2013, 09:48:36 PM »
Does that change at all if Rika hits him? I'd think she'd be at least a bit above average, but I'm not sure what kind of speeds she's competing with when she joins... but I think she gains a lot of agility from the first few levels.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2013, 09:54:53 PM »
Team MICHAEL vs. Big Joe, Evil Gaia, 10 Jogurts, VP1 Hrist, Euram Barrows, Gobi, A DQ1 Slime, Garland and Igglanova (PS4)- MT Arnaud cleans this fight up nicely.
Team MICHAEL vs. Cecil, Kain and Rosa- I think they can effectively blitz out Chemist. The team has no other revival at this point and can't kill Rosa before she goes, which means boom. They should be able to clean up from there at least. Even if they don't blitz out Chemist...

Team MICHAEL vs. Augus and MC Tusk (BoF2)-Think so. This team's too back loaded- Chemist/Yulie are getting pasted fast awith the concentrated damage, and they're durable enough to be blitzed out.

Nitori fails.

Ramza, Aika, Shadow (MT), Sharanda, Bowser

Team Piggyman vs. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog and Robo- Magic immunity should do it.
Team Piggyman vs. Adramelk, Velius and Queklain-
I'm assuming that each of the zodiacs average out to PC HP here. Shadow and Sharanda can each rip off a PC bar of HP with the MT damage. Ramza and Aika can chip in a little as well. The enemy team then fires off a fuckload of status- should get everyone but Ramza and Aika. I'm kneejerking that Ramza/Aika can finish things off from there.

Team Piggyman vs. Zog and Sara- I think only one person gets fatally statused out by the previous fight (Stone) and Ramza can cure that. Aika owns this fight pretty hardcore.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Nephrite

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:57 PM »
Even if you see Chemist dying to the second fight, I would think that Saner + Illusion would buy enough time to kill MC Tusk, since Augus is completely physical, unless I've forgotten something.

EDIT: To be clear, I'm not trying to say it's physical immunity or perfect evasion, but I would think it cuts Augus' damage by a great deal.