Author Topic: RPGDL 2013 Season 2, Week Final + Rankings  (Read 2380 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
RPGDL 2013 Season 2, Week Final + Rankings
« on: August 27, 2013, 03:26:20 AM »
Godlike

Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Heavy

Lenus (Legend of Dragoon) vs Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time)

Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword)

Light

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

RPG DL Rankings

For each of the following games, please indicate if you would Rank them in the DL, or if you would Reject them from further ranking consideration.

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21)
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21)
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK)))

Data Mine

For each of the following games, please indicate if you have Played the game in question.  Further, if you would Reject a game on merits besides players, please indicate this as well.

Mother 3
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
Re: RPGDL 2013 Season 2, Week Final + Rankings
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 04:14:02 AM »
Light

RPG DL Rankings

For each of the following games, please indicate if you would Rank them in the DL, or if you would Reject them from further ranking consideration.

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21)
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21)
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK)))

Abstain from all, as I've not played them.

Data Mine

For each of the following games, please indicate if you have Played the game in question.  Further, if you would Reject a game on merits besides players, please indicate this as well.

Mother 3 - Played, rank.  Heck, I'm the one that made the stat topic for this purpose!
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Played...  Rank?  While it gives an interesting perspective on everyone, scaling questions are abound, since only Bowser gets special attacks, really.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 04:19:52 AM by Magic Fanatic »

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:19:36 AM »
Godlike

- Can we like not ever nom either of these characters ever again

Heavy

Middle

Light

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21) Sure
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21) Sure
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK))) Sure

Data Mine

Mother 3 Nope
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Yep!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:34:30 PM by Luther Lansfeld »
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 04:30:51 AM »
Heavy

Lenus (Legend of Dragoon) vs Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time): Magic of elements she doesn't block.

Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword): See rant below. Ray goes first, 2HKOs in three hit attempts, and isn't dying to one Guy turn especially with the possibility of a counter-heal in the middle of Guy's double.

Light

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Isn't 2HKOed, so should be fine.

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21) - Rank
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21) - Do not rank. Not with numbers like that. I imagine it's probably actually something like Raze path 9/21, Ulrika path 6/21, pathmerge ohgodno. (I also find the game near impossible to vote on without a stat topic, except for Reicher, but that's probably just me.)
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK))) - Wow, that high? It's probably fine then. I'll abstain for the moment though.

Mother 3 - Not played.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Played. I... will abstain on its rankability for the moment. In theory it's probably okay, but bland.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:30:26 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 04:47:04 AM »
Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Unless Ray is actually more accurate than what I am kneejerking, the evade probably kicks in at exactly the wrong time for Ray.  Criticals are also a thing here, so. EDIT: okay so he is more accurate than what I was kneejerking.

Light

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Probably.

RPG DL Rankings

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21) - Rank
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21) - Abstain, pathsplit nonsense makes this too questionable for me.
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK))) - Rank

Data Mine

Mother 3 - played
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - played
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 10:35:05 PM by Random Consonant »

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 05:11:02 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Okay, Ray is more badass than I remembered.

Light

RPG DL Rankings

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21) - Played! Rank! Moar Umi~
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21) - Played Ulrika and half of Raze. Can vote well enough. I like this cast for uniqueness more than most options out there. Rank.
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK))) Played. Rank. Whimsicott~

Data Mine

Mother 3 - Not played. I've only gotten a couple hours into it. No issues ranking it outside of numbers.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Not played. Another one I've only dabbled with. Don't see any issues with it. Only things it might change are making Bowser better and finally letting me nom a form of Luigi?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 01:42:49 PM by DjinnAndTonic »

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:26:53 AM »
Double-checking Lenus's durability...  uh yeah, Nel can't chip around that.

Well, Guy beat up Tharja not too long ago...  although Ray is way less durable, but also more accurate.  And both are equally woeful on movement.  As with Tharja, this is just a coinflip match (does Guy crit, or does Ray miss twice?  Guy wins.  Otherwise, Ray.), but Ray has low luck, so eh, that works as a tiebreak.

EDIT: Sure I'll bite the threat range argument for Raigh.

Rank CSTW.  I haven't played the other games.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 05:05:50 AM by SnowFire »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 05:31:46 AM »
Heavy

Light

RPG DL Rankings

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21)- Rank
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21)- Rank
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK)))- Abstain. Is this notably higher then D/P? It's odd because I've never next to no conversation about duellers from thsi game.
...into the nightfall.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 05:51:59 AM »
Godlike

Izanami (Persona 4)
vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Heavy

Light

MK2- Rank
CSTW- Rank
Pokemon Gen 5- Abstain, don't know enough to say.
Haven't played mother 3 or MnL.

Just for my own amusement: The pools.

Caineghis (FE10), Rashidi, Xorn, False Althena, Lenus, Nel

Pamela (MK), Marivel, Delita, Rune, Ray (FE6), Guy (FE7)

Lufia, Fina, Ox, Anise, Mallow, Raticate
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 05:59:47 AM »
Godlike

Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - See Ciato.

Heavy

Lenus (Legend of Dragoon) vs Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Not Nel's kind of fight.

Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Apparently Ray's accurate enough for evasion not to kick in fast enough, and if Guy needs a turn 1 crit, he's likely not getting it.

Light

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Yup.

RPG DL Rankings

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21) - Have not played, but no objections.
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21) - Rank.
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK))) - Rank.

Data Mine

Mother 3 - Played it
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Played it
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 07:36:41 PM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 06:13:36 AM »
Caineghis (FE10), Rashidi, Xorn, False Althena, Lenus, Nel

H/G:

Xorn: 5-0
False Althena: 4-1
Rashidi: 3-2
Nel: 2-3
Cain: 1-4
Lenus: 0-5

Straight forward. Xorn>FA. RAshidi blitzes the rest (Cain has an elemental weakness). Nel freezes Cain. Lenus sucks. Bad field for Cain.

Oh god. >_< Marivel goes down and I have no idea otherwise. Maybe Guy stays down.

oooooooooo elfboy~

E:  Fina: 5-0 (Barring Mallow/Anise having stone blockers that I'm blanking on)
Ox: 4-1
Mallow: 3-2
Anise: 2-3
Raticate: 1-4
Lufia: 0-5

Order could change a little, but Lufia is terrible and Raticate's also terrible.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 07:45:22 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 05:34:12 PM »
Double-checking Lenus's durability...  uh yeah, Nel can't chip around that.

Well, Guy beat up Tharja not too long ago...  although Ray is way less durable, but also more accurate.  And both are equally woeful on movement.  As with Tharja, this is just a coinflip match (does Guy crit, or does Ray miss twice?  Guy wins.  Otherwise, Ray.), but Ray has low luck, so eh, that works as a tiebreak.

Ray wins the movement tiebreak, he has 8 threat range against Guy's 7, so he goes first. Also, he doesn't trigger nearly as many evade checks as Tharja and 2HKOs flat with draining along with being -a lot- more accurate (Dark Magic is actually middle-ground for spell accuracy in FE6 and Ray has high Skill), so Guy wins on a crit (since a Killing Edge crit OHKOs) or not at all. Of course, Ray's awful Luck -does- give Guy a turn one crit case, which is what the match hinges on in practice.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 05:35:44 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2013, 07:56:37 PM »
Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Once again, tricky match. If I -force- Culex to summon the crystals first turn, I'm pretty sure Izanami walks all over him because Megidolaon spamming+three turns of HP buffering put him in bad shape for form two and the crystals get MT 2HKOed. If I don't... he still doesn't have much time, he's at death's door by the time Izanami shows up on her true form and she should be able to OHKO half the crystals BEFOREHAND. Yeah, don't think I have that much HP respect for Culex. At least he can troll Mind Charge Megidolaon with Dispel!

Lenus (Legend of Dragoon) vs Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Man, isn't Nel hitting a goddamn resistance to top it off?

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Even with Ray's Luck score, I don't think I see a turn one crit. He gets three shots and may not need them.

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - fweem
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 10:29:46 PM »
Yeah, re Guy/Ray... Guy needs to land 3 hits, Ray needs to land 2. But what I think people aren't respecting is that any Ray hit fullheals him here, and he's above average accuracy (holy shit FE6 axes of the 55 hit, why do you fail; lances and light magic not much better) so Guy is sub-50 evade regardless. Ray is hitting twice (fatally) within 3 attacks. He has threat range so he goes first, and a counter. Guy is only getting one turn in, and hyping turn 1 crits = no thanks for me. If you consider Guy to crit turn 1, you should also probably factor in crits into the damage average somewhat, and even raising the kill point slightly will mean Guy needs a crit + a normal hit without Ray healing in the middle (which he will, over half the time).

This is Guy/Tharja, except Ray has considerably more accuracy than Tharja, and heals WAY more on successful hits, so if you thought Guy/Tharja was close (as I did), then Ray should have this; the difference in pdur between Tharja and Ray isn't enough to offset his other advantages. (If you thought Guy won easily, then yeah, you probably respect him enough for this to be debatable, possibly even with him winning.)

Maybe.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 11:18:48 PM »
Pools time.

Caineghis (FE10), Xorn, False Althena, Lenus, Nel

Xorn and Lenus are both limit fighters, but Xorn holds the cards here... slightly more durability, way more offence at first, still more offence (due to speed) after hitting limit mode. Xorn/FA is much closer, kneejerk is Xorn but I could be argued there. Xorn has problems with Cain since he's a little short on magic, but he's got enough. Nel... no.

FA vs. Lenus depends on FA's chipping abilities somewhat. Gut says she'll manage to find a way to only give Lenus one turn, plus a counter, in her crazy limit mode, and she can tank those. Good fight though. She zaps Cain. Nel avoids a OHKO with Elemental Leather but she's still heal-locked.

Cain gives Lenus a limit turn which he is barely one-shotted by. He beats Nel though. I'm not sure how I feel about Berserk, but Cain has enough evade to drop the status away from turn 1 anyway, then he mangles.

Xorn 4-0
FA 3-1
Lenus 2-2
Caineghis 1-3
Nel 0-4

Yeesh, Caineghis downgrading. Ugly pool. It's a product of Lenus not being Heavy though!

Oh gee. Let's see.

Marivel > Pamela: She's faster, uses Status Lock first turn, then Guillotine twice. Pamela can't 2HKO her or status her out.
Pamela > Delita: Physical immunity.
Rune > Pamela: Faster, Negatis.
Ray > Pamela: Ray is faster with a 2HKO, and Pamela can't use ST attacks on him (including her draining) or she gets countered and dies, and her status isn't turn 1 against monstrous Ray res (-50% from magical status rates).
Pamela > Guy: Physical immunity.

Delita > Marivel: Faster, sleep isn't turn 1.
Rune > Marivel: Faster.
Ray > Marivel: 2HKOs her, her status isn't turn 1.
Marivel > Guy: Sleep. I don't take FE evade against status unless the status explicitly checks MEvade in its own game, so she gets to hit Guy res instead.

Delita > Rune: Is immune to ID and can tank two Rune turns thanks to HP/faith.
Ray > Delita: Draining, all the draining. I don't let Delita equip the Aegis Shield he needs here, and his status isn't fast enough seeing as he's being 3HKOed.
Delita > Guy: On the other hand, Delita gets around counters and 2HKOs here. I'm not sure if I see he or Guy faster; if Delita is faster he slaughters, if he goes second he may still win?

Rune > Ray: Sure, he needs two shots to land his status, but since he's faster, those are two shots he gets.
Rune > Guy: Negatis.
Ray > Guy: See this week.

Rune 4-1 :)
Ray 4-1 (NOT A MIDDLE, SNOW)
Delita 3-2
Marivel 2-3
Pamela 2-3
Guy 0-5

Mmph. I guess you could squint and say Guy one-rounds Marivel which would downgrade Marivel instead of Pamela and that would be a much, much better idea. Not inclined to buy it personally though. This was a really bad pool for Pamela, Marivel spoiling her like that is weird, Rune uses magical status she doesn't block and Ray has stupid res and a counter to her drain game. Guy is very obviously outclassed and stays down regardless, Ray is Heavy.

Ox, Anise, Mallow, Raticate

Ox: 63% speed, does 48% damage, can initiative-heal 3 times, 1.12/1.08 durability.
Anise: Kinda slow, does 42% damage, or about 66% with a MA, 109% durability, 8% regen.
Mallow: 85% first turn then average, 0.9 pdur, 30% with physicals or 32% with Shocker, 4 uses of Shocker or 16 uses of healing or some combination.
Raticate: 34% damage, mHP/2, can raise damage by 50% of base, 117% speed, 0.67/0.59 durability of ew.

Mallow 4HKOs Ox, while Ox heal-locks Mallow. Speed difference is a thing, though. So we see lots of Mallow trading two heals and an attack. After three of these he has spent 6 FP, and Ox has to heal. Repeat the process, Ox runs out of MP first. Decent fight though.

Mallow hates Anise's regen a surprising amount, but not -that- much. Mallow does about 19.5% net on a turn he attacks, loses 8% whenever he stops to heal. Fortunately he can alternate forever. The problem is when Anise builds up to an MA she can heal-lock with the threat of that. Does that happen in time? Does Mallow doubleturn at a terrible point? How about his evade? I don't feel I have enough documentation to vote on this.

Mallow beats Raticate by 2HKOing him this week.

Anise 2HKOs Raticate, and he isn't killing her first.

Anise vs. Ox... um. Anise 3HKOs. This depends a lot on how fast she is, I'll kneejerk 84% (76% by run speed, but eh, that's slower than I'm comfortable with, pro-rating that to 2/3), so 4-3 on Ox, although him healing complicates things. She attacks twice, getting an attacked once, and forces him to heal. Repeat fight except Anise has lost 26% of her health? Yeah, figure Ox can take this, but a lot depends on Anise's speed and how much you respect initiative healing.

Ox has a 2HKO on Raticate, but the rat has a 3-2. Ox wants to slip a heal in there and hope Raticate doesn't 5-3 him, which seems reasonable? But he needs to heal at exactly the right point. Mmph. Abstain on this one too.

Mallow 2-0
Ox 1-1
Anise 1-1
Raticate 0-2

Mallow is upgrading, that much is clear. The rest could go in a lot of directions, especially compounded by the people I don't know. Either Anise or Ox could downgrade, or Lufia I imagine.

Maybe.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 03:02:07 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

• Suggests the birth of an abomination
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Can we like not ever nom either of these characters ever again

Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - See Ciato.
<+Nama-EmblemOfFire> ...Have the GhebFE guy and the ostian princess guy collaborate.
 <@Elecman> Seems reasonable.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »
Frankly, I didn't know Ray was that accurate. I knew he did enough damage, I just figured Guy still had 50%+ evade on him.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »
For what it's worth, I was kinda surprised myself! Let's all just blame FE6 axes some more.

Maybe.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2013, 07:55:54 PM »
Let's all just blame FE6 and Snow some more.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2013, 11:23:44 PM »
Consider a 4 person cast with the following (normal)hit-rates and damages.
PC1: 100% accuracy, 500 damage
PC2: 70% accuracy, 580 damage
PC3: 50% accuracy, 750 damage
PC4: 40% accuracy, 800 damage

So does PC1 have good damage, or awesome accuracy and poor damage? Which translation is more representative of his actual value?

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2013, 05:04:37 AM »
Godlike

Izanami (Persona 4) vs Culex (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Izanami

Heavy

Lenus (Legend of Dragoon) vs Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: Till the End of Time) - Nel

Middle

Ray (Fire Emblem: The Sealed Sword) vs Guy (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) - Ray

Light

Raticate (Pokémon) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Mallow
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 05:05:09 AM »
FWIW, I agree that Ray > Guy upon reading the Elf/Snow posts, but the horribleness of FE6 axes has nothing to do with it.  It's that I forgot Ray has a higher threat range and thus has a tiebreak argument in his favor, because Ray really wants to go first to give Guy ~2 crit attempts, and possibly just one.  (If, given Elf assumptions, Guy consistently went first, Guy would get 3 critical attempts before Ray got 3 attacks in himself, so.)

Anyway, it's entirely possible for an entire cast to be inaccurate, and it's entirely possible for an entire cast to have overkill accuracy / ITE moves (although this can get weird).  So what matters is endgame FE6 enemy skill & luck...  and okay I haven't actually technically beaten FE6 yet though I'm darn close.

Lance

• Groovy~
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • My Foxkei profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 07:49:24 AM »
Godlike

Light

Cthulhu Saves the World - Rank
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy - Rank
Pokémon Generation 5 - Rank

Mother 3 - Played it
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - Haven't played it

Xorn > False Althena > Rashidi > Caineghis > Nel

Rune > Guy > Marivel > Delita

Fina > Mallow > Ox > Anise > Lufia > Raticate

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2013, 07:24:44 AM »
Godlike

Heavy

Middle

Light

RPG DL Rankings

Cthulhu Saves the World (11/21)- Rank
Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy (11/21)- Rank
Pokémon Generation 5 (12/21 combined players (Pokémon Black/White 10/21, Pokémon Black 2/White 2 3/21, one overlap player (CK)))- Rank.

Data Mine

Mother 3- Not Played.
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story- Played.
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.