Author Topic: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 118  (Read 3463 times)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Nyarlathotep's Dungeon: Week 118
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2013, 12:45:37 AM »
 Piggy fails- Izanami's fight is brutal if you don't have high grade offense. His team is very defenstive in nature, which Izanami can mostly circumvent.

Team Andy passes. He's got at least two revivers (Three with spillover, maybe more). That's enough to handle the floor.

Team Random vs. Crono, Marle, Lucca, Frog and Robo-  Grand Slam+buffed Raquel are eating more than two lifebars a turn. That should be enough to handle business here.
Team Random vs. Adramelk and Velius- Velius is dangerous but a little slow to the draw. Raquel/Yuri/Hilda can blitz before the team gets wiped by status.
Team Random vs. Seymour Omnis- Chemist/Yuri should be able to keep the team alive while Hilda/Raquel wail on him.

Abstain on Djinn and Snowfire's team.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2013, 01:11:37 AM »
Isn't the only person who can buff Raquel at this point Hilda though, which makes that not a winning proposition? Not that I think two life bars a turn is going to get them past the CT team. Crono alone takes off 2 life bars and may act twice, Lucca is 2.5, and Robo is not far off Crono. MT Healing or damage can deal with fight well, and that team really has neither.
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2013, 02:42:08 AM »
The enemies don't get the combined HP anymore, just the player team.

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2013, 03:40:24 AM »
Okay, change that to pass (btw, I liked the other way a lot better. Far more interesting. Not sure the floor needed to be both toned both in quirk and in enemy power. As is the CT team may need some reworking because basically this is the exact enemy skillset type that they should be able to take that, but their overall durability/speed combo is pretty bad).
...into the nightfall.

Nephrite

• Denizen
  • President of the Great United States of America
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 06:37:09 AM »
Okay. I will change it back and slightly modify it. =)