Author Topic: What Games are you playing 2016?  (Read 117249 times)

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing 2016?
« Reply #1125 on: May 16, 2016, 12:21:15 AM »
Spend more time with them and you'll get a better than 10% to have a threesome with the curate and his sister. I got it up to 50% before trying it out.
I'm in exile agaIn because of scandal. I don't think that's too bad. Getting nightmares up to 8 and then leaving made me forget all about my recurring dreams, which was bad (maybe?)

I do not know what happens if you get Suspicion or Wounds up to 8, but I assume you die if the latter happens. And if you die in Fallen London you die in real life.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #1126 on: May 16, 2016, 12:52:30 AM »
Oh, and it looks like PS 3 for SO 5might be "Japan Only" because apparently there isn't a PS 3 market in the West?!!? WTF Square-Enix? I would figure among older JRPGs players (which is the group they even note that are targetting), the PS 3 is probably still decently popular. Hopefully I can download this on the PS store, because that would be stupid otherwise.

Looking at the coming release calendar for PS3 and 360, I would say... not so much, no.  It's been two and a half years.  The final game ever for the NES came out almost exactly two and a half years after the SNES release, and it's not like it's gotten EASIER for Square to get shelf space since the 90s.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:57:53 AM by Anthony Edward Stark »

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: May 16, 2016, 02:51:37 AM »
Digital only Gust styles is the way to go.

I am nearly maxed out in Scandal as well from this (worth).  The threesome % chances didn't raise going from 18 to 19, so I wasn't sure on how the % algorithm scales up (I was operating under the expectation that it was flat % per level over challenge, but it might scale up the % more per level higher.  or... the challenge is like 20 and it just unlocks at 18 and I am dumb for just thinking of this now).

From my loose reading (I am trying not to read too much, just like finding out how to find some things) nothing is lethal which the game obviously tells you on the cover.  An old thread suggested there is only one truely punitive permanent thing (Lots of thigns can be solved with grinding).

I was also too soft to play the Great Game.  I gave someone's secrets back and they burned them and we shared an emotional moment and now I need to spend a rare item to get back in the Game. I am grinding for secrets while I am grinding Investigation to grind out in a threesome.

Then I found out I need rep with a thing I had no idea what it is to upgrade to the rare secret item I need.

SO I need to go to university.

One plus to pay2win is the extra actions, which is nice, but more Opportunity cards is pretty great for when I was stuck in a nightmare.  Opportunity cards seem to have less failure states for reducing Nightmares at least.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: May 16, 2016, 03:51:15 AM »
I do not know what happens if you get Suspicion or Wounds up to 8, but I assume you die if the latter happens. And if you die in Fallen London you die in real life.

I can find out what happens with wounds 8.  I accrue quite a few wounds fighting eyeball-stealing spiders.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: May 16, 2016, 06:40:08 AM »
Fallen London - I escaped to the Leper Colonies to wait out my Scandal.

I got an opportunity to sell soaps to the colonists, this reduced my Scandal, increased my Hedonism and reduced my Nightmares as well.

Magic Fanatic

• Denizen
  • As if it wasn't already.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: May 16, 2016, 08:20:39 AM »
Pokemon Picross - So apparently I have a bonus to my in-game currency gain rate!...

...Now I can gain in 10 days the same amount as it was 11.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: May 16, 2016, 08:26:34 AM »
Fallen London - okay nightmares were pretty out there and took a while to get through.  Scandal on the other hand isn't so bad, it's fast to drop and actually sometimes rewarding.

I also have possibly maybe banged a Leper colonist a number of times between one and not enough times.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: May 16, 2016, 12:55:43 PM »
Dark Souls 3: I did the SUPER LENGTHY Sieg____ of Catarina questline. It's a very aggravating quest, you have to do a few obscure things and go out of your way a few times.

I then entered the Yhorm boss room with Sieg for the final showdown.
I rushed straight to the Storm Ruler and equipped it. Went back to Yhorm. Sieg was dead.
LOL

Wow. I've never seen him die during that fight, let alone that fast. That's crazy. I've even heard plenty of people say Sieg soloed the boss for them with no help at all.

Also, have people mentioned that Spook is great? Because Spook is great. I can run right up behind dudes and shank them and run away again if they survive. "Did something just stab me in the butt? Eh, I guess not."  I'm rocking the Crits = +FP ring and it is actually worthwhile because I have Magic Weapon and stealth active pretty much constantly. This obviously does nothing to mitigate the crappiness of daggers against bosses, but it's still different and fun. (The deacons were actually hard because I had no capacity for crowd control.)

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: May 16, 2016, 01:15:28 PM »
Yep. And if he dies, you cannot load and try again (I tried) he's gone for good.

Dark Souls 3: "Married" my "waifu". On to the "best" ending. "Yay"

Was he dead before I married him, or still breathing? Did the chameleon holding pilgrim kill him? Also, that was the creepiest thing in all of Souls

I love how after the dancer boss fight, there's this elaborate contraption that involves you putting a vase on an altar, triggering a mechanism that makes the soldier statue above cut its own head with a sword so blood (?) drips into the vase, triggering another mechanism that makes the entire altar move

All that to make a ladder fall so you can continue a level

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: May 16, 2016, 01:38:27 PM »
Really, the commute to Lothric Castle is just terrible.  Did all foreign dignitaries have to watch that?  And climb a ladder?  There doesn't seem to be a single other way up.  Why the cripple bros let something so handicap-adverse go just proves they are the third-worst.

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: May 16, 2016, 02:46:20 PM »
Meanwhile the commute to Anor Londo, with the giant spinning elevator, must be the best thing
Don't open that chest though

Bloodborne actually has people in wheelchairs surrounded by stairs.

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: May 16, 2016, 03:33:11 PM »
Fallen London:  So I died by falling though a mirror.  Protip:  When the game tells you something is bad and don't do it, you should probably not do it.

I woke up on a boat to the River Styx.  I can come back to life but it is a horribly slow process because you do it with cards.  So to sum up, death is a huge inconvenience.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: May 16, 2016, 10:05:32 PM »
Fallen London - Inam finally hanging out near the palace.  I see I have an option to hit on the same artist I did at the start of Veilgarden.  That makes me want to go back and seduce the other one as well.

I also burned through all my Prisoner's Honey by repeatedly failing 55% role.  One trip to Honey source in Veilgarden gave more than I had before.  Still 6 fails  in a row feels bad.

jsh357

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: May 16, 2016, 10:22:20 PM »
I haven't done any PVP in DS3, but this makes me want to do a Faith build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_b7dekpA7E

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: May 17, 2016, 02:50:43 AM »
jsh: That's hilarious but it's still not worth it. I direct you to the moment in the video when he respecced to make that build actually exist. PVE Faith build all the way through is terribad and painful.

Oh wait what am I talking about--

DS3: We can add Beating Dragonslayer Armor With the Dagger to the list of ridiculous things that the Cid has done with Souls games. Also it was a throwing knife kill. Throwing knives are fun in this game, you can mash square and your character does this crazy flurry of knife tossing. Like three or four of these together do as much damage as one knife slash! Wow.

This took four tries and way, way too long on the successful attempt. I've concluded DA's helpers are solidly 1/3 bullshit. The laser's fair, you can see that score the ground before it explodes. The rain is hard to predict, but it does only marginal damage per impact so you can get the message to dodgespam before it takes you apart. But the dark orb is legitimately unfair. It comes out of nowhere while you're trying to dodge the boss and blasts you across the arena and eats a third of your HP. This is a lot more noticeable in a protracted attrition situation! Because that was where almost all of the dozen estus flasks I needed went. I don't see how you're supposed to tell that's coming when you're focused on fighting the boss.

Also I have to admit here that I wussed out a bit en route to Lothric and resorted to Other Dudes/another weapon for ADOG and Dancer. Specifically I rolled a scythe (because this is basically Priscilla cosplay). Unfortunately scythes are more in line with DS2 than DS1, I.E. they kinda suck (whereas DS1 great scythe was amazing). They've got this really wonky hitbox where you won't deal maximal damage unless you tag the enemy with exactly the point of the weapon, which means that in practice they're sub-par instead of being actually pretty solid like they appear to be in your status screen. Recent bosses aside, my dagger looks like a better investment and that is sad. The thing does look cool, though! I reran DA as a phantom to try it out against him since he's supposedly vulnerable to frostbite. I couldn't tell if the status ever landed, though. Either there's no obvious visual like the blood/poison cloud you'd get with bleed/poison, or the build rate per hit just really sucks.

So I've been playing around with a lot of different utility spells this time since those levels gotta go somewhere after 40 DEX. Has anyone else used Rapport? Rapport is amazing. I didn't actually try it until I got to the castle, but wow. This is what we do:

-Equip Aldrich's Sapphire ring. (This makes critical hits restore 15 FP.)
-Cast Rapport to hypnotize 1x Lothric knight.
-Aggro another enemy for him to fight.
-Backstab the new enemy while it's distracted fighting your ally.
-Afterward, backstab your ally repeatedly until it is dead. It won't fight back*.

Rapport costs 30 FP. Since Lothric knights typically take like three backstabs to kill, I can pretty much continue this indefinitely without needing to allot any flasks to ashen estus. (And Spook will always pay for itself since it costs 15 FP.) So yeah, I took the castle apart with a 15 INT pyromancy and a knife. I'm sure this build will only be increasingly shitty vs. the remaining bosses, but it's been pretty novel turning all the levels into a stealth game.

(*Usually. Their AI gets a little bonkers sometimes if you tag them mid-attack. Like they'll swing at you if you get close even while hypnotized, but won't pursue you. Rapport also has a range limit on casting that is not entirely clear, so sometimes you might think it just won't work on that enemy type but actually you were just too far away.)

EDIT: I ran afoul of this today and didn't know what the fuck, but now I definitely know what the fuck: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvCbKNi7vL8
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 03:28:23 AM by El Cideon »

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1140 on: May 17, 2016, 04:57:02 AM »
I am also plugging through Lothric Castle.  Dragonslayer Armor was the hardest boss in the game so far by a large margin.  That Dark Orb cid was talking about?  I'm running no hp build so that does 100% of my hp instead of 1/3rd.  As does DA's ranged attack.  I actually ended up cheating* on this boss which I am not proud about but I wanted to advance the game.

*Summon Sirris, let her die, reload game quickly, summon Sirris again, she is now invincible.  Hide behind the fountain and let Sirris (slowly) solo DA.

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: May 17, 2016, 11:44:48 PM »
Fallen London: I'm now a part of the duchess' entourage. Been drawing pictures pf the royal kids - little jerks
I am very close to bohemians, the church, and devils.

Did you guys choose any ambition because choice paralysis is getting to me. This is a one in a savefile kind of deal and the consequences seem huge. There's:
- play the super dangerous card game de la muerte (why?)
- avenge your murdered lover
- kill lvl 99 monster
- steal lvl 99 diamond

The second one looks like the only relatable one honestly but I'm sure they are all interesting.
First one makes no sense whatsoever to me. "hello my life goal is to play russian roulette lol"
I think I am going with the fourth one. This diamond is allegedly as big as a cow! Dude that's big

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 18, 2016, 12:08:27 AM »
I agree with you on all points buuuuuuut I am going for maximum hedonism.  So being a hedonist who plays Russian roulette in a land where the dead can't die, the world is full of Devils and; all my endeavors are fueled with sex, tumors and betrayal sounds like perfection.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: May 18, 2016, 02:19:34 AM »
FE Conquest

Pitched combat where no one dies.  Yeah, that makes about as much sense as everyone leaving Gotham at 5PM. 

As for other plot news.  I am highly amused at the fact that despite Nohr being this horrific country where the only kill is over kill, the only people who seem to think that way are the king and his demented little imp of an adviser.  None of the siblings seem to think that way.  None of the serious PCs seem to think that way (though I suppose there's the insinuation one or two of them might dabble in assassination as a side job), and Odin Dark, well...  he is more than canceled out by the paragon of virtue and justice that is Arthur.  Meanwhile, you've got Hoshidans who kidnap someone who isn't a threat, really, and plan to kill her because of long ago tenuous ties to Nohr (it should be noted that the only person to show suspicion to Corrin so far was Archer Royal),  and the only folks to have faction specific skills so far are Hoshidans with Anti-Nohr skills, with names that suggest they really hate them some Nohrians.  Seriously, some of the Hoshidan dialogue feels like you could sub in "Wait...  you mean Gingers have souls?!"

As for the confrontation between Garon and Corrin...  it's, kinda pathetic?  I mean, through loopholes, luck, and just plain ignoring them, Corrin has basically been breaking the rules of the tasks she's been given, even as she has been advancing the Nohrian cause while partaking of them.  But Garon and Iago have, for their part, been utterly irrational about the whole thing.  Seriously, you've got a freaking PR triumph here.  You have converted one of the royals of the blood of your sworn enemy to your cause.  She considers you family, she has made one hell of a public declaration of loyalty to your cause backed up by actions.  And her campaigns since then have only provided more triumphs.  You want to conquer Hoshido and rule the place?  Well, you're gonna need someone to be governor, and most conquering empires would kill to get a candidate as custom made for the position as Corrin is.

Of course, this is all assuming standard imperial politics of conquering places to make your empire larger and more rad.  If we're going into fantasy imperial politics of killing them all and kicking the puppies for extra fun because of the EVULZZZ!!!, then yeah.  Go on doing you, Garon, and I guess I'll enjoy seeing you skewed in all three paths while I kinda weep at the waste of potential in that setup.

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 18, 2016, 04:20:12 AM »
Fallen London:  I punch things a lot and get punched a lot.  I probably spend 50% of my actions recovering from wounds.  Currently in a dueling society where people fight to the true death.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius:  This isn't officially released yet but you can download the file and play it.  Sort of an off-the-record beta.  Character designs are mostly ugly, although there are some nice ones like Rydia.  Character leveling is like Terra Battle, where your long term goal is to get a character to 100% by drawing them multiple times from gacha or grinding 1 billion battles.  Battle system is clunky due to the way you select actions.  Auto battle is good though. 

There's also an attempt at a conventional RPG here.  So you have to run around towns doing fetch quests using touchscreen controls.  Yes that is as terrible as it sounds.  Also every building has secret passages, so you have to slide up and down every wall in every house looking for them.

Honestly it's pretty bad but I see a glimmer of potential.  Like it could actually be really good with a bit of polish.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 18, 2016, 07:54:45 AM »
Excal: Yeah, that balance doesn't really work.  And don't worry, it'll get worse.

The good news is that Garon's motivations will be adequately explained, and it will make sense why he isn't in any remotely rational way acting in the interests of Nohr, and ordering Iago just to screw over Corrin.  The bad news is that it still makes no freaking sense how everyone else reacts to him.  Don't get me wrong, there have been plenty of horrific and murderous rulers in actual history, but they generally had something approaching an ideology - kill the rebels, kill the anti-communists, kill the communists, kill {other race here}, etc.  And their administration was staffed by loyalists.  The idea that you can have someone who is definitely acting more like a crazy serial killer go around while important members of the leadership explicitly don't agree with this course...  and things just continue forward anyway...   yeah no.  I've said before, but if they want the player to know who's good & who's bad, just make it so Garon acts crazy *only* when Corrin is around, and acts like a stately king the rest of the time.  OR make the Nohr side more jerkish and own that plot point rather than have them all be warm & fuzzy good guy assassins or whatever.

Of course this isn't really news in how FE breaks suspension of disbelief.  I remember how Radiant Dawn has Pelleas just casually ordering the army to go help Benignon fight for explicitly no reason.  Kings can start wars, yes, but a king who wakes up one day and says "Hey, let's ally with our hated enemy and send an army abroad, no I don't have a reason for this" will be assumed to be possessed or sick or something.

Anyway, that reminds me, I should make an update myself...

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

Interesting.  The PC cast is not QUITE as direly bland as I feared, but I did like Conquest's cast better.  The map design is similar; it's not as blandly classic-FE as it could be, but it's definitely a lot nicer to the player than Conquest was, having more things like named enemies starting equipped with a 1-range weapon rather than a cheatyface 1-2 range weapon (even if they have a 1-2 range weapon in their inventory).

Also, while all FEs get a lot easier once you understand WTF is going on, the difficulty drop from Conquest Hard to Birthright Hard is dramatic.  (Both on Casual w/ reset-on-death.)  FE is a system that usually tends to reward being overleveled; in Conquest, due to grinding requiring DLC, I generally tried to run a very focused party.  When I recruited kids from Paralogues, they were usually 1-3 levels behind my main team.  And Conquest kicked my ass.  In Birthright, I've been using an extremely broad party and doing tons of rotations, such that kids from Paralogues are usually 3-5 levels AHEAD of their parents.  And... the battles have been noticeably easier.  Okay, in fairness, using a broad party (especially on Birthright) isn't exactly a "challenge mode" or anything as there's a number of maps where being able to use a bunch of the right kind of unit is genuinely helpful, but STILL. 

Side note: This is why the harshly ramped XP in Fates is pretty great.  Makes it so running tons of characters is not a big deal, they'll all catch up and they just gain tons of XP this way.

Anyhoo, random comments...

* While I agree with hinode that Hoshido Noble has no particularly interesting skills, merely having both swords & dragonstones & staves all at once is pretty cool.  Got an interesting weird way of movement, too, some kind of crouch & slash.  That said, I wish I'd known that HN has randomly horrible Resistance & Resistance growth...  it makes a -Res flaw on Corrin all the more shocking.  I even gave her a Talisman and mages still wreck her.

* Some people in chat were hyping Azama > Sakura since Azama can actually take a hit.  "Haha, what nonsense" I thought as I played through early on.  Squishy healers shouldn't be getting hit anyway, and Quiet Strength is REALLY GOOD at not getting your extremely squishy team OHKO'd left and right.  (Actual resets were due to screwing up placement of Quiet Strength / Gentilhomme early on and watching characters get one shot by attack + pair-up half damage attack, where it's basically -4 damage.)  As the game gets later on, I can see Azama hype more, not because he's tanky-for-a-healer, but because he's actually one of the authentic best tanks you get.  WTF, I am intentionally sending a "healer" to go frontline with crazy def, decent resistance, and Renewal.  This is obviously silly pre-promotion, but sure, Azama eventually pays off in his own interesting way, while Sakura is Just Another Mage.  He's the tankiest member of my team!  (Although if Scarlet had kept up in levels, I guess she'd win.  And Corrin with a Dragonstone or DS+ would win too.)

* I picked up the 3 Awakening kids first, sorta accidentally, but fine by me.  Asugi came with higher magic than Strength (!!) and worse Strength than pops despite having like 5 levels on him.  Dang it, Orochi.  Caeldori is like her mother Hinoka except slightly worse across the board.  Only Rhajat is properly living up to the hype, it seems, and she's cheating due to Mozu as a mother giving her Aptitude..

* What is up with both routes deciding that beastpeople randomly wander to opera houses to join up with passing armies?

* Flora's plot in Birthright is really, really dumb.  Like, super dumb.  Which is not to say it was perfect in Conquest, but there it felt like Felicia was being a tad dumb & naive to tag along with Corrin because hey, he's the main character.  It reminds me of Excellus's plot in Awakening, which is not a compliment.  Dear FE writers: you can't just have the bad guys threaten some people, then let them off on their own in their own territory and expect this to work.  The whole POINT of a rebellion is that yes, the rebels are willing to fight you and not fight for you!  If you must do this plotline, then you need conscripted rebels interleaved with "regulars" so that they can't just defect the second nobody is watching, or a friendly army wanders by to *help* them.  Just say that Flora & dad decided you needed a really intense training session before they could grant you the power of ice or some crap if they just needed an excuse for a battle.  For extra fail, the map is really bad thematically.  In the equivalent map in Conquest, you're racing to get to the towns to STOP people from fighting so that you don't inflame tensions.  In Birthright, you open the villages and fight people for phat loot?  Wut?

* On the above note, I wasn't really expecting to use Felicia in a Corrin-F route, but dang if she doesn't prove her worth.  As soon as she joins there's 2 plotty missions involving her, there's tons of Flame Shurikens for everyone, and both maps involve low-Res Generals & Berserkers (countered by Flame Shuriken) as well as Dark Mages / Sorcerers (countered by Tomebreaker).  I wonder if that was intentional.

* There's one of the most extreme difficulty swings I've seen around C20 of Birthright.  C19 was *funny* at least with the crazy stats on enemies.  C20, Fort Dragonfall, aside from making no sense, has L19 faceless with no relevant abilities standing there waiting to get slaughtered and holding Master Seals, and doing like 2 damage if you bother to let them attack.  Okay, fine, I guess they don't expect you to be promoted yet, although I generally was.  But Caeldori's paralogue, which I did right afterward, had freaking L7 promoted & L17 (!!) promoted enemies that nearly one-shot me.  The map design there is at least very friendly to the player, but sheesh.  In the same way, the paralogues seem to have way higher enemy levels since.  Are the regular enemies scaled to your level, while the Paralogue enemy levels are locked to a point in time or something?!  It's strange.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 18, 2016, 08:14:57 AM »
Based on the results of Scandal maxing out, especially if you can spend Opportunity Cards for it, maxing out a threat is actually potentially profitable CK, might be worth seeing what happens.

It pays out mostly in the ability to boost other traits and a rare something when you get through it.

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 18, 2016, 08:38:09 AM »
Did you guys choose any ambition because choice paralysis is getting to me. This is a one in a savefile kind of deal and the consequences seem huge. There's:
- play the super dangerous card game de la muerte (why?)
- avenge your murdered lover
- kill lvl 99 monster
- steal lvl 99 diamond

I went with option two. You can actually specify a broad range of relationships for the deceased, but I did go with lover. Actually, after specifying that, I can't seem to find any way to continue that plot. I checked through all the locations available to me and just can't find the next step. So instead I'm selling prose and having actual money for the first time ever and stubbornly trying to make friends with my psychotic cat.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: May 18, 2016, 09:46:43 AM »
No matter how many Cats you send me Fen none ever stick around.  Either they claw me up or they whisper dark secrets to me and leave.

The secrets are pretty cool though.

So I am going for Russian Roulette, will you become the Slayer Captain?

also 1v1 me at chess bro u scarred of me?

Edit - torn between banging a Butler or a Pastey Chef.  Chef is more work slightly.  Google image search for Butler produces significantly less bangable results than Pastry Chef.  Moustache Butler produces lots of celebrities (of only medium bangability) where as Chef Moustache produces a lot of iconography but very high ranking bangables when it does produce a human.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 09:53:24 AM by Grefter »

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 18, 2016, 10:32:33 AM »
Even if the dead can't die, you are betting your soul in this card game. And I am pretty sure that not having your soul would not be very good for you.
Assuming CK goes for Rip and Tear, we'll each have a different ambition which is pretty cool!

Cid have you looked at opportunity cards? The answer probably lies there. Do note that your location affects the opportunity cards you get a little.