Author Topic: What Games are you playing 2016?  (Read 117245 times)

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
Re: What Games are you playing 2016?
« Reply #1175 on: May 19, 2016, 03:55:36 AM »
I couldn't remember who Myria was, but I may have killed them.  So terribly sorry about that.

(4 hours ago) Myria (Myria in Fallen London) has opened your Box of Saboteurs. What larks! Their yells echo across the rooftops. You fall asleep with a smile on your face. Nightmares is dropping...

The lesson I'm learning here is never open presents from anyone ever.

I'm still trying to make friends with the cat. It'll work eventually! It has to!

(Wounds is increasing...)
(Nightmares is increasing...)

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 19, 2016, 04:21:54 AM »
Well, Pelleas isn't Lex Luthor. He is, to this point, a man who has genuinely appeared to have Daein's best interests at heart (and still appears to). So... yeah I don't have any problem with Micaiah deciding he is worth trusting, especially since the consequences for opposing him could easily plunge Daein into chaos again.

Also, I have to stress: Begnion isn't an especially hated enemy for Daein. Recall that Daein and Begnion didn't actually fight much in the Mad King's War; in fact, Daein had less of a beef with Begnion than literally every other country in the world known to them. Now, yes, Begnion ended up in charge of the occupation of Daein, but a lot of their suffering was could be blamed on the occupying garrison being needlessly brutal, and both Begnion's empress and prime minister publically repudiated their actions.

So yeah I don't think Germany/France post-WW1 is a good parallel here at all. It's closer to Germany-America post-WW2 if anything, though the parallel isn't perfect. I really think you're underestimating how "laguz alliance attacks beorc nation" would be received in Daein. Sothe (as well as Jill and Zihark) hates the war because he likes the laguz nations due to FE9, but he's highly unusual in that regard. Even Edward and Leonardo, whom the game generally likes and paints as good people, are pretty eager to fight for Daein in the war, never mind all the random Daein soldiers which the game is happy to paint as outright racist. Micaiah may claim to "not know" the reason but I suspect it's more a case of "not wanting to admit she knows/suspects", because I certainly could figure out potential reasons (independent of any Blood Contracts), they just weren't very pretty ones.

(I do wish the game had been more willing to just have Pelleas be making a mistake / being manipulated by Izuka instead of being blackmailed by a fantasy nuclear bomb, but that's almost surely expecting too much grey morality from Fire Emblem.)

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 19, 2016, 05:12:51 AM »
The other issue with the rebuilding analogy is that given the scale of the warfare there'd be far less rebuilding than what you'd see after a modern war.  As for the war, I had forgotten that the new folks, and Daien as a whole, would actually be pretty happy to have an excuse to go to war against the Laguz.  After all, one of the, fairly popular locally, articles in the causus belli Ashnard has for invading Crimea is that they're allied with the Laguz.  Hell, that part of the causus belli is popular in western Crimea too, where they're war from the front and bordering Gallia.

The other thing that's going on with that sequence is adding another bit of evidence to the idea that Pelleas is a terrible ruler.  Seriously, the only person going into that war because he thinks they should is Michaia.  Everyone else is doing it because it's either a cause they can get behind, or because Micaiah thinks they should.  And, as mentioned, a lot of those people can be persuaded to follow Ike instead since he's also a charismatic hero type, and while he may not be the saviour of their homeland, he is presently fighting for a cause they believe in.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 19, 2016, 05:53:11 AM »
Radiant Dawn - Another year, another playthrough. I was doing a no reset run and it turned out pretty good. I ended up using the good DBers in the Endgame (Jill/Nolan/Zihark/Volug), and Oscar was my improbable MVP by just getting really good levels. I used Pelleas because I love him.

Celestian Tales - The collective amount of douchebaggery that runs in my family probably has its own gravitational field. I'm currently visiting Alain to deliver bad news. I'm having fun with the game so far, but I'm sad to hear that it will end so soon. Alas.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 19, 2016, 10:05:17 AM »
Fallen London:

I am a poet and a whore, a heartless, vengeful one at that. Steal secrets from me, I'll air your dirty laundry out. I also somehow started rubbing elbows with the clergy after spending a good portion of my day catching cats, but that was purely accidental, I assure you.

Now if you'll excuse me I think I'm going to get addicted to honey and Hunter S. Thompson my experiences about it. After I flirt with men in order to earn the fascination of women, of course.

---

I set out actively trying to roleplay this but ended up making every decision I would personally make myself anyway. Whoops!

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 19, 2016, 04:32:15 PM »
Sometimes I am honestly convinced that you guys aren't actually playing a real video game, but are instead just making shit up and seeing how long it takes everyone to catch on.

Yet no one has talked about the indecent zoetropes yet

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 19, 2016, 05:08:44 PM »
FE Birthright: Okay, Shiro's Paralogue is officially shenanigans.  Serves me right for not looking it up beforehand.  PSA: Do this Paralogue immediately.

Ignatius and Forrest also have pretty nasty paralogues for those that actually care. At least you can RESCUE STAFF Shiro. You can't do so with the other two.

Since I've seen the map once, I kinda new what I was going to do.  I used a combo of Shelter + Rescue Staffing to secure Shiro as well as my flying units so they don't get picked off afterwards. It's pretty tame past Turn 1. I usually find the Nohr paralogues to be harder - probably because they are meant to be on Conquest? Dunno. But the disparity is pretty obvious when on Rev and doing Nohr vs. Hoshido paralogues.

As for Shiro himself, the mother matters. I had Kagero as his mom so he ended up being a hard hitting Spear Master, and less bulk than Oboro. Gave him a niche to work off of. Rinkah!Shiro has less offense, but is bulkier. Shouldn't hurt Shiro too much though and has the obvious benefit of really helping out Ryoma

<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 19, 2016, 10:02:47 PM »
Fallen London - I can't make progress on my Play.  I just am not persuasive enough. 

I decided to relax and go back to Veilgarden and seduce those I missed before.

Also burning Confident Smiles to get chunks of Persuasiveness.  I am inviting everyone to coffee.  Even Zenny who I had been insisting on only meeting in dark alleys just like irl.

Maybe I should be seducing my Chef instead of committing myself to art.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

DjinnAndTonic

• Genie and Potion with Alcoholic Undertones
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • "When you wish upon a bar~"
    • View Profile
    • RPGDL Wiki
« Reply #1183 on: May 20, 2016, 03:19:29 AM »
Fallen London: Username Djinn Tonic

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I have seduced like 10 characters so far so I guess I'm winning?

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 20, 2016, 03:33:43 AM »
FE: Conquest

Hah!  Beaten Dragonkid Paralogue!
Things still got a bit dicey when the Falcon Knights came in, but I landed a 66 hit rate Freeze Staff shot in order to tie one down for a turn, which let me deal with them.  The really scary thing about them is just how durable they are.  It's offputting to realize that your archer 2hits them even when hitting weakness.

Bravely Second: Chomp Layer

So, broke out into Chompter 1.  Shockingly, quickly ran into the chompmaster, and got me a ship.  Sidequests are starting to open up, which is gonna be a chomp of a distraction.  Also interesting to Edea and Tiz discussing local chompitics while the newcomers just play chomp.  Then there's the new side chomp which has been unchomped.  I'm now chomping some chomps more than chomp is chomp.

Chompchompchompchompchompchomp

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: May 20, 2016, 04:01:02 AM »
Fallen London: Username Djinn Tonic

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I have seduced like 10 characters so far so I guess I'm winning?

This is literally the game.

Grinding shadowy, catchin cats. Have something like 900 hints that will soon become 400 clues. Should be able to buy some new duds soon. It doesn't make sense, but it starts to make a different bit of nonsense.

Will probably start grinding dangerous since I need that to properly seduce my honey addicted heiress, then go back to whorin and poemizing.

EDIT: Just mathed it out, as far as I can tell it is not worth spending the turns upgrading items (Whispered Hints into Cryptic Clues), etc, if your only plan for them is selling them. I've probably lost a total of 4 echoes because of the exchange rate. What the use of the upgraded items actually is remains to be seen, but my current priorities lie in becoming the most persuasive crossdresser in London at the moment so time to stop spending turns upgrading.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 12:38:57 PM by Makkotah »

Twilkitri

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: May 20, 2016, 03:13:04 PM »
Primordia - played through

Was pretty great throughout. Nice worldbuilding.

Had that old issue with fullscreen where it a) doesn't lock the mouse into the screen and b) runs the cursor at a different resolution to what it's actually running at, resulting in the mouse running onto the other monitor when the game cursor is only halfway across the screen. So had to swap it into windowed mode.

Got a bad ending, then replayed the final section and got a considerably more optimistic one.

World of Goo - finished

So I looked up a guide to the puzzle I got sick of back in the day (You Have To Explode The Head), then finished the rest of the game off. Also ended up looking up a guide for Horizontal Transportation Innovation Committee.

Ultimately, I'm fairly terrible at the game, so I don't really care for it. Still, it's off the list now.

The game is notable for also not locking the mouse into the screen. On the one hand, it doesn't use a different resolution for the cursor, so there isn't any issue with it unavoidably moving out, but on the other hand you have to mouse around the edges of the screen to shift the viewpoint so it's still easy to end up clicking outside the game. I ended up downloading an auxiliary program to lock the mouse into the screen, hopefully it'll put paid to these issues in the future.

NotMiki

• Denizen
  • Social Justice McNinja
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 20, 2016, 06:38:31 PM »
Axiom Verge - finished this.  Was ok.  The good: you're going through this Metroid-lookin' world and you think you know what kinds of powerups you are going to get that will let you get to the places you want to go, and then you get powerups that are totally different from what you expected.  Great, intentional subversion of expectations there.  Also good, the hostile, alien tenor of the game.  Which leads me to the music, which is a large part of that hostility, but is also just painful to listen to after a while.  Which leads me to the near-complete lack of fast travel, which is just a crime in a game that requires the amount of backtracking and poking around that this game does.  Other thoughts: plot where guy goes around doing things aided by an all-female cast of muses that empower him is a bit tired.  That said, the AIs look awesome and for the most part are awesome.

Salt & Sanctuary.  Started this.  You can't cancel into dodge roll?  Screw that.
Rocky: you do know what an A-bomb is, right?
Bullwinkle: A-bomb is what some people call our show!
Rocky: I don't think that's very funny...
Bullwinkle: Neither do they, apparently!

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 21, 2016, 04:20:20 AM »
I need to remind myself to send Cap more coffee in solidarity of freedom.

I am pretty terrible at 60% chance rolls that are stat based.  Fail them a lot and Scandal like crazy.  I go to the Tomb Colonies so much I could buy a house and start a second family.

Worth it though because it gets me smug smirks nearly as much as my caffeine addiction does.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 04:43:39 AM by Grefter »

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 21, 2016, 04:30:43 AM »
my short story is coming along nicely, but i need more smiles. is it worth getting my potential up to 60? who knows! that's a lot of turns and I'm impatient though, I'll at least boost it up to 40 and see what happens. Currently at 30, so I need to pass 5 more checks...

Grefter send me all your coffee invitations and i'll start sending you all of mine

EDIT: Oh, I should have looked into the publishing reqs before going past 30 since everything was locked until I published the first short story and I only needed 30. Oh well. 10 echoes means I sold all my bits of glim to buy a respectable gown. I am a man of highly specialized tastes, but poor again.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 06:05:30 AM by Makkotah »

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 21, 2016, 09:01:13 PM »
DS3:  Doing some more PVP.  Mound Makers is a bitch to level up.  Since you can attack and be attacked by anyone, there is a lot of friendly fire.  Even if you're trying to cooperate with Aldrich or whoever to kill the host, you can get hit easily in a mass melee.  Probably better to farm skeletons for vertebra shackles.

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 21, 2016, 09:06:13 PM »
Sounds like the time to run some AoE effects Cap.

I send pretty much everyone Coffee invites Zenny but yeah I will throw you some extras.

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 21, 2016, 11:42:00 PM »
DS3:  Doing some more PVP.  Mound Makers is a bitch to level up.  Since you can attack and be attacked by anyone, there is a lot of friendly fire.  Even if you're trying to cooperate with Aldrich or whoever to kill the host, you can get hit easily in a mass melee.  Probably better to farm skeletons for vertebra shackles.

Farming skellies is never the superior option. Seriously, fuck those guys. Also the drop rates for covenant items in DS3 are absolutely abysmal even if you stack item find+ gear.

The only good solution I found was my brother and I kill each other 30 times in a row.

Fudozukushi

• Denizen
  • Born to hunt Death Knights
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 22, 2016, 12:03:57 AM »
Look, getting ten million sols before getting 24 ears may sound like low drop rates but

Captain K

• Ugly Old Man
  • Denizen
  • Saving the world with curry and coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 22, 2016, 03:15:05 AM »
Fallen London:  Permanently killed a guy in the dueling club on a 50% chance, so now I have unlocked more menial tasks.  Next on the agenda: big-game hunting.

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 22, 2016, 03:38:25 AM »
Oh yeah, I did find out where my vengeance quest was supposed to continue: the palace! I found this out when I conned my way in to look for more attractive heiresses. The game probably told me earlier and I forgot. I have had other mysteriously incomplete quests only get continued via random cards, though. Anyway, I need a lot of stats way higher before it looks like a realistic option to continue that quest. In the meantime I'm sort of in a cycle of hit on socialites -> fail and accumulate scandal -> sleep in church to reduce scandal -> investigate Hell for the vicar when I can't exploit that anymore. Also playing P.I. some because writing something takes forever.

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 22, 2016, 04:24:16 AM »
Writing is kinda inefficient, but I have completed two short stories now mostly in my sleep. Wake up and need to use the bathroom? Log into fallen london and spend all your turns writing and revising before passing out again. It's like getting 10 echoes for not really doing anything.

Also, I have gotten my invesigation with the Vicar and his Sister up to 15 but no new options have opened yet. I guess I'll move on to trying to get noticed at the ball. Scandal is currently at 5 so that's gonna start to be a problem soon.

Grefter, just saw all the notifications after I spent my candle, so yeah. Also bro you gotta stop stayin in them tomb colonies I cant even accept them when I have turns while you're there.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 04:31:37 AM by Makkotah »

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 22, 2016, 02:28:39 PM »
Child of Light: Finally started this after having it on my Wii U for a while.  Playing Hard Mode to start because hey, if I can shift difficulty mid-game, why not see how things go and shift later if it's a mistake.

That said, this game is really hard to play.  No, not because of anything the game does, but just that everytime I start playing, my tooth starts acting up (I'm getting it checked up on June 20th, and by checked up I mean "Root Canal"), which in turns leads to a bit of a demotivation factor for playing the game.  I'm probably going to forever associate Child of Light with my hurting tooth, which is an unfortunate negative psychological reaction to the game that isn't the game's fault at all.

Anyway, just beat the Ogre which seems to be the game's 2nd boss.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition: Beat Lady/Trish mode. 

WARNING: This post contains some mild DMC4 Plot Analysis.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Lady is about what you expect with lots of ranged stuff.  Her charged Kalina Anne is kind of ridiculous, shaving off like a 1/10th of a bosses health...it's also really hard to pull off given the charge time required AND she's committed to one direction, so if the boss moves while she's charging, or you were oriented wrong, you're going to miss.   Generally speaking, Kalina Anne is her workhorse weapon.  It's powerful, it's got massive range, it has crowd control, etc.  Weird to say that about a Bazooka, but that's Lady for you.  Her Shotgun is good for close range combat, doing about as good DPS as you'll get close range and she's a lot more flexible with it, being able to move and charge.  Also, the way charge shots work with the Shotgun are different than the other two; it's not a single powerful burst, but rather, a cooldown state where every shot is powered up kind of like Dante's Charge Shots in DMC3/4.  Also it gets Gunstinger, so an actual approach move! This means the damage can really pile up if enemy ever gets close.  The Handguns are DMC handguns; mostly there for free damage that doesn't do a lot but can pile up.  Rather impressed with what they did, since normally the dullest DMC fights are the ones where you can just sit back and shoot the guy to death, since DMC-style games work best when you do a lot of swapping between the two, but they managed to make Lady work by giving her plenty of tools to make ranged combat fight, and there's plenty of instances in DMC4 where the environment is structured to make it hard to get into that position, forcing you to adapt. Oh and her DT Stand-in is ridiculously strong on most bosses...but not Sanctus because he's small, so only a few bombs hit him.  Still stronger than anything else she can do save a full charged shot from Kalina Anne, but the DT move is instant.

Trish is not what I was expecting.  I figured they'd take her DMC2 style, which was basically DMC1 style, and ramp it up...but nope!  I guess this is because DMC1-style combat just doesn't WORK in DMC3/4's more hectic battle system.  Instead, her gimmick is she can legitimately use 2 Full Melee Weapons at once.  I don't mean she can swap between them, I mean Melee Attack is her Punching (combos being about what you expect for a DMC Fist weapon, though she has Chun-li's Spinning Bird Kick because...well...Capcom...) and her Style Button is Sparda, which is what you expect out of a DMC Sword more or less.  She has some weird charging gimmick that seems to increase the power of Sparda's Attacks briefly but I never quite figured out how it worked, just know it's there, and you can get a visual indicator not only via a gauge, but Sparda itself starts glowing.  One thing to note about Sparda though is that it doesn't seem to have Helm Breaker, but rather does Dante's Swordmaster Combo in the air; I suppose this was to give Trish some form of Anti-Air.  She does have the token DMC Fist Dive Kick granted, which works as a quick fall, but ALSO leaves a Lightning Trail that if an enemy is caught in it, they're stunned for a good 5 seconds taking minor damage...and she can make multiple of these trails too...yeah, they're taking her MvC3 Zoning to heart <_<.

She gets Luce and Ombra naturally, which seems to be the fastest Handguns in the game, though they're weak because, well, DMC Handguns.  She ALSO gets Pandora, which took me a while to figure out how to use, and she can even fire the Crossbow Mode (which is an explosive) in the air.  Trish became a lot more effective at range when I learned how to use the two basic modes of Pandora.  LASER OF DEATH!!! exists too, and seems even better than Dante's, but it drains DT gauge instead of it's own unique thing (I think the implication is that Trish is actively shoving her own Lightning Powers into Pandora, powering up the beam)

Her DT is at what I expected...but then I fought Angus 2, a fight that has a lot of moments you'll be attacking at range, and saw how fast his health was dropping with DT.  Then it dawned on me: Trish was playable in DMC2, the game where "Go DT, Hold Shoot Button down" drains a large amount of enemy health...so of course they apply that to her in this game!  More seriously though, I feel like Trish's DT was entirely focused on just buffing her offense.  It contrasts Dante whose more defensive (Super Armor frames for example), and Nero who gets a bunch of new tricks and expansions of his original in DT.  Trish gets no new tricks, just does a lot more damage (and of course Regen because Devil Trigger.)

End of Lady/Trish is cute.  Instead of being in the courtyard fighting demons where Nero is protecting Kyrie, you play as Lady blowing up Demons in the adjacent street, while Trish is standing on a bus shooting and slashing things (I don't think they're actually doing anything, unlike Lady in DMC3's ending where she COULD kill some enemies.)  Neat that they actually bothered to make it different; here it's just "kill as many demons as possible" ala DMC3, but much lower time-limit (because the 2nd half of Shall Never Surrender is meant for cutscenes, not battles!), so you're not expected to kill as many.  Then there's a cutscene showing the Nero/Kyrie stuff from Dante, Lady and Trish's perspective.

One thing I'll say about Lady/Trish mode for DMC4 PLOT is that they show something that was implied otherwise in the other game: That Lady was actually in Fortuna.  I guess the logic is Lady was dealing with a lot of demons attacking the townspeople while Trish and Dante were doing their thing. 

Also started Vergil Mode.   Plot set up that is only meaningful before and after the game?  Vergil went to Fortuna Several Decades ago, and mocks the cult there, and then butchers a bunch of demons effortlessly.  It almost paints Vergil as some kind of loner anti-hero here instead of the Neutral Evil dick he was in DMC3.  I guess Vergil COULD pull the anti-hero thing, since his goal in life is "get more POWER!" by any means necessary, which means he doesn't actively seek out doing bad things, he's just totally fine doing them if it gets him what he wants.  I guess he's visiting Fortuna because they worship Sparda like a god, so it'd make sense Vergil would be interested and hey, maybe there's something there that makes him stronger.

As far as how Vergil plays?  He's his DMC3 self with some DmC Vergil spliced in.  He can do the Summon Sword version of Angel Lift, has his own version of Dante's Drive, and can actually use Million Stab, both the Stinger follow up and combo versions.  He also gained a new gauge which near as I can tell, is based around Summon Swords.  He can spam Summon Swords like mad make no mistake, but the Summon sword tricks like the barrier now use this gauge instead of DT.  IOWs, they're encouraging you to use those tricks a lot more.   What I'm saying is...Vergil is still very much the same "GO WILD AND HAVE FUN!" character he was in DMC3, but now he has more tricks to do so.  I won't lie; Vergil's fighting style is exactly why I can't completely hate him, because while not the most interestnig character, he's a hell of a lot of fun to play as.

THat said, this game reminds me that we need a DMC RPG.  Dante would be the tank, Nero the balanced character, Trish the mage, Lady the Glass Cannon fighter, and...I guess we'll force Kyrie to do something useful and be the healer because she's a priestess or something.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Fenrir

• Denizen
  • Social Justice Archer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 22, 2016, 03:28:24 PM »
Fallen London: I am in the palace seducing the wit and beauty and this seems extremely long. And they're not even THAT HOT.
I'd have stopped this, but I am getting 85 basic items per action at a 74% success rate and I like the money. Scandal is a big problem though, and I prefer to go to church than to go to the tomb colonies. Oh my god I am min/maxing in Fallen London.

I have a big plant growing in my house, and lots of dream telling me to go north. I am getting to parties with devils, and spoilers: they write really bad poetry.
What is up with the affluent photographer exactly?

Sunless sea: lost all my regular crew on the surface. I assumed you could still go on, thanks to the captain and officers. Evidently not. GAME OVER back to square one.

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 22, 2016, 07:05:04 PM »
What is up with the affluent photographer exactly?

Beats me! That didn't go anywhere much for me either.