Author Topic: What Games Are You Playing: 2008  (Read 473369 times)

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
Re: What Games Are You Playing: 2008
« Reply #1325 on: April 08, 2008, 09:03:15 AM »
Anyway Aeris did shut up.

She didn't shut up AFTER SHE FUCKING DIED.

Anyway, I bought No More Heroes last night. Suffice to say? Strong contender for GotY. The main character just wants some fucking vag and he'll kill people to get it. I can identify with that.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: April 08, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »
Go play .hack//GU, Rob. Crispin Freeman as a villain!

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: April 08, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »
Ooooh No More Heroes was a game I meant to look up actually.  Let me know how it pans out Rob.
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

AAA

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: April 08, 2008, 03:22:46 PM »
Who reads the manual anymore? Every game has a fucking mandatory tutorial level now so it's redundant.
Don't think of it as a novel. Think of it as a chance to retroactively win every argument you have ever walked away from.

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: April 08, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
*raises hand* Yeah, I still browse through the manuals of games I buy, specifically because I'm not going to just assume that I'll be able to intuit every little thing about the game(like, oh, swapping party members at the Inn), nor will I assume that the game will actually have a decent tutorial that won't miss little things.

Sorry Ryogo but I'm with Soppy on this one. That wasn't the game's problem at all. That's entirely your bad, man.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: April 08, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
Manuals? I read them if I am uncertain about something in the game.

I figure its easier to play the game first, and learn things first hand, but if there's something unintuitive, or the game lacks a tutorial about it, I'll check the manual to see if it covers it.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Lord Ephraim

• Denizen
  • Scientific Perfection
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: April 08, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
Quote from: Grefter
Ooooh No More Heroes was a game I meant to look up actually.  Let me know how it pans out Rob.

I can guarantee Grefter would enjoy No More Heroes since you can beat the shit out of gimps.

Mad Fnorder

• Denizen
  • Hee-ho- Hiiii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: April 08, 2008, 06:16:38 PM »
Quote from: Grefter

I can guarantee Grefter would enjoy No More Heroes since you can beat the shit out of gimps.

PROJECTILE Gimps.

Ryogo

• DOC!
  • Denizen
  • Somebody call for a medic?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: April 08, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »

No one to blame but yourself. There's a thing called the manual, which we read to find out how to play the game. I thought this was going to be a story of playing for a long time without saving, but I was disappointed.

On the other hand, Thomas for Godlike hype is a go.

I do read the manuals. I just never thought that I'd be able to do that at that point of the game, considering the entire game its forced the party members upon me, never having had to use the taverns. Everyone had just left my party again, what else was I supposed to think? :(

I also found that the Suikoden 3 manual didn't exactly explain most things I didn't know. I found it a little disappointing. For example, the group combat and the duel battles. It says very little about both. Actually, same goes for normal combat at that.

And to quote what the entire section on Changing party members, which is listed under "Tavern" in the facilities section.

Tavern - "This is where you can add or remove party members or support characters. Note at taverns outside Homeland, the party members cannot be changed."

That's it. I thought Sebastian just opened an inn, not a full blown tavern too. There's nothing to suggest it was a tavern at all. There are beds upstairs, and some food on a table.
Not only that, nowhere in the manual or game has it even mentioned what Homeland is. I can only assume that there's more then one continent, and then one I'm starting on is Homeland.

Anyways, point is the manual for this game hasn't been much help at all. The first thing I do when I get a game is read the manual front to back.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 07:37:20 PM by Ryogo »

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: April 08, 2008, 07:12:18 PM »
Wait, what? People read game manuals now?

---

FM4: Holy crap, I just spent six hours on this? I thought it was like 10PM or something. Note to self: get clock for living room.

Anyway, beat the last Caracas battle...with no casualties. Fuck yeah. Then got Thammond, who seems pretty damn badass.

Elsa side, did the harbor battle. Getting swarmed at the end was the ick, but no one died. Did some of the sim missions to build cash, laughed at the puny earlygame enemies getting one-shotted by Zead's absolutely sick eight-rocket-launcher, and then it was time for Megaweapon Megafloat. Ewww, grenadiers and bazooka snipers. Man, if the computer had just rushed me from the start, I wouldn't have had a chance. The grenadiers hung back until late in the fight, though, so I was able control the fight pretty well by just holing up on top of the ramp.

Gah, I need to set this aside for a couple days. Distracting me too much from other stuff.

Whenever you flip back to Darill's path, go do the Minotaur arm battle and set up Ines and Thammond with both of those. I can't hype how much fun it is to chain three bazooka attacks in a row together.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: April 08, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »
Suikoden:Tactics. Beat the first few maps. Main issue with the game is clunkiness in menus and the battle system. The battles feel like they take a lot longer than they should.
...into the nightfall.

Ryogo

• DOC!
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 08, 2008, 07:39:23 PM »
Anyway Aeris did shut up.

She didn't shut up AFTER SHE FUCKING DIED.

Anyway, I bought No More Heroes last night. Suffice to say? Strong contender for GotY. The main character just wants some fucking vag and he'll kill people to get it. I can identify with that.

Quoted for truth. No More Heroes is a kick ass game. SO. MUCH. INNUENDO.  Case in point? Recharging you beam saber looks like your trying to rub one out in the middle of battle. Complete with panting breath and grunts.

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 08, 2008, 08:08:00 PM »
Yeah, manuals aren't that helpful anymore.

Still, it shows less of a fault on Suikoden 3's part and shows more that you have very little foresight.  Suikoden 3 is easy.  The first chapters are easy.  Suddenly the difficulty would boost tenfold?  Something isn't right.  Wait, I had party members beforehand and now I don't?  There's probably a way to get them.

You've played another Suikoden before, too, haven't you?  4, was it?  Where the way you switch party members is so similar that none of the differences really matter?  Yeah.  That's your bad.

Ryogo

• DOC!
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 08, 2008, 08:11:21 PM »
Yeah, but at least S4 let me KNOW I could switch party members at that point XP
S3, not so much.
I know its part my bad, but its still a part the game too.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 08, 2008, 09:14:44 PM »
I think what gets me most is that simple trial and error would have solved your problem, Ryogo. You went in there, you checked it out but didn't think to TRY. I honestly think people shun trial and error as a process at this point...

But yes, No More Heroes is awesome. I watched my friend beat the projectile gimp battle. Hilarious.

Mad Fnorder

• Denizen
  • Hee-ho- Hiiii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 08, 2008, 09:19:59 PM »
Eh, we all have braindead RPG mistakes. Like me being one command short of finishing Earthbound on a rental but never using it again, dying, and not beating the game until years later.

Anthony Edward Stark

• Is that... Alcohol?
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
    • Modern Drunkard Magazine
« Reply #1341 on: April 08, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »
Go play .hack//GU, Rob. Crispin Freeman as a villain!

I would probably have to put up with obnoxious ladyboys and vapid cunts who never shut the fuck up because the game doesn't let me tell them I don't care about them OR their stupid backstory.

Anyway... NO MORE HEROES. I'm working on getting in to my #3 Rank Battle right now. Overall, this game is awesome, and by awesome I mean totally sweet. I got the Tsubaki II Beam Katana last night and suffice to say, HOLY SHIT. This may be the best weapon in the history of violence. Instead of ONE lightsaber, its like six around a central beam that makes a lightsaber the size of a small bear. I killed six guys at once with it in a parking garage IN ONE SWING.

Like I said, the story is something I can get behind. A maladjusted sociopath (yo) kills people he didn't really like in the first place (go on...) so he can nail a good-looking woman (seems like a worthwhile cause to me). Most of the boss battles are fun, and make for interesting little gimmicks. The #4 battle, for instance, is against a magician, so he puts you in a box that you have to escape before it blows up. Should you get out, the spotlight will come on you and EVERYONE, including the boss, takes a bow.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 08, 2008, 10:32:50 PM »
Manuals? I read them if I am uncertain about something in the game.

I figure its easier to play the game first, and learn things first hand, but if there's something unintuitive, or the game lacks a tutorial about it, I'll check the manual to see if it covers it.

Admittedly I do check 'em once in a while if some random detail isn't cleared up in the game, but the forced tutorial sections of most modern games tend to make this unnecessary. I'm more likely to flip through a manual to see if there's any nifty character artwork, really. Can't remember the last time I opened one up for gameplay details before just trying the game. Hey, I grew up in the NES era. You had one button that did something, and another button that did something else. Probably there was a health bar on the screen somewhere. Didn't need a lot of instruction.

And...I can't help but marvel at that Zenny post. I knew he was mellowing out, but not even a single expletive for the board newbie? Wow, man. You really have lost your touch. As for Ryogo, I have to admit to some surprise at anyone here forgetting rule #1 of RPGs: talk to everyone.

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 08, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »
I no longer read my instruction manuals, but I still sniff them.

What?  I like the various smells of instruction books.  The best ever was Ultima IV for the NES.  Mmm, new instruction book smell.

Taishyr

« Reply #1344 on: April 09, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
Congrats, Cap'n K. You just made me break down laughing.

Persona 2: Gathering data for damage testing in an attempt to reverse-engineer the damage formula. Good luck to me and all. I'm convinced I'm insane for this.

Heroes 3: Necropolis is skeletal.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 09, 2008, 04:31:10 AM »
I swear, only Rob can post praise about a game and cause my interest in it to drop.

Apollo Justice - Beat. Yeah, worst PW game. Returns to PW1 somewhat, which isn't an especially good idea in my book to begin with, and really failed at having cases that engaged me on average. The best was the first. 4-4 tried a bit, with a decent mystery, but was held back by its villain and final confrontation being pitiful, along with a few loose ends just being handwaved together. The few attempts at humourous witnesses (Brushel, Wesley) fell short, the villains were largely bleh (4-3's villain's hair had more personality than he did, 4-1 was "wait and see", 4-4 sucked ass). At least Trucy and Klavier ruled.

It's not like it's without redeeming features, of course. Writing is on average pretty good! It was the PW I FAQed least! (Once.) But very disappointing, I thought the series was better than this. 6/10 game.

Mmm... really want to do a more detailed post for the whole series.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

TranceHime

• Let's have a freaking kid!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • That'll solve ALL our problems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 09, 2008, 05:00:51 AM »
Congrats, Cap'n K. You just made me break down laughing.

Persona 2: Gathering data for damage testing in an attempt to reverse-engineer the damage formula. Good luck to me and all. I'm convinced I'm insane for this.

Heroes 3: Necropolis is skeletal.

Yes, you are very insane. Then again, so am I for even volunteering to help you do it in the first place. Ah well.

WA5 Replay: Yay I finally owned that Ragu's ass and started going around killing monsters for the Golden Statues. Bad News was a piece of cake, so will the Furfurs. Furfur is an awesome name for a monster.
19:35:58 (trancehime) there's a specific spot in the game that's for item duping
19:36:14 (Sanae) o.o
19:39:11 (Sanae) I'd love to dupe a second trancehime.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 09, 2008, 06:20:29 AM »
AI: Finished. Was originally planning on a Meeple Rant, but then figured it just wasn't worth my time.  So a bit of a mini rant? Yeah.  Going to avoid specific character thoughts, just since its better for all of us.  I'll just look at the game's strengths/issues/whatever as a whole.

Game started off alright.  Had some neat ideas, good character interaction, decent documentation, what have you.  Seemed like a polished RPG...

Then somehow, things go wrong.  Gameplay doesn't evolve at all; it stays the same generic battles every time, even to the point of how the game likes to REUSE RANDOMS.  No, I don't mean "lets take a random, change its name, color scheme, and up its stats some, and pretend its something new!" I mean "lets use an enemy from 4 dungeons ago in this dungeon, COMPLETELY UNSCALED UP!"  This was stupid as some randoms felt unfairly tough in some areas cause they were scaled for later parts, and others felt moronically easy.  I found it insulting that in the second to last dungeon, you're facing Punis and Red Punis.  I don't care if Punis are cute and silly, YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.  Ok, Breath of Fire 2 did have E. Sludges in the final dungeon's last floors, but...they were a rare encounter and just an easter egg of sorts; and it was offset by the rest of the dungeon being respectable.  AI meanwhile? The difference in randoms is staggering.  Some randoms are just stupidly annoying to beat, for all the wrong reasons ("Hey look! We go first...WAIT! FAST ATTACK! one of us gets an extra turn! Oh yeah, we all have Quick action, so we act twice! And there's 4 of us! Have fun with taking 10 hits before you can even act ^_^" No, I'm not exaggerating, there really is a random like this.)

Other flaws it had? LIMITED RESSURECTION.  This is a PS2 RPG, you don't give your only source of resurrection to one of your frailer PCs whose also a complete slug.  Now, you could say "some other RPGs do that!" and you'd be right...except most other RPGs have either some sort of limited resurrection item to make up for that, OR allow you to plan around the character not dying.  Fire Emblems are a good example; yes, there's no resurrection whatsoever (or in FE4's case, you have one shot of it before you have to spend 30k to repair its sole charge), which yes, is annoying.  Except its an SRPG.  Which means you can plan around avoiding it.  Enemies aren't just targeting things blindly, you can see who they can attack, and can try and work your way around it, either by shoving someone in their path, moving out of the way, etc.   You can plan around this.  Or even Dragon Quests come to mind.  They tend to have GOOD resurrection from one PC (ahahahah to Vivify), but they still give you stuff like World Tree Leaves to at least bring back that one ally, or they still have Vivify, for all that its a piece of crap spell and fails at life, for some chance to erase it.
AI completely lacks BOTH of those.  If Klein gets rushed in a turn, and enemy damage isn't always insignificant, especially on bosses (who sometimes come with support or randomly like to cheat the game's shoddily handled CTB) mind, there's a good chance he can die, and BAM! Now you're fighting with no healer (until 80% of the way through the game when Marietta joins, who has passable ST healing), and characters can't live.

"But there are items!" There are...but this game's documentation fails to badly that it doesn't even tell you HOW potent the item is until you use it...and items are randomized.  Now, yes, there are games that don't do that either...except most of those games are nice enough to have limited variety of healing items, like there will be only 2 or 3 and you learn how good they are quickly.  AI though?  They randomize how good they are, AND you can't tell.  Only ones I found that were consistently adequate were Tingleberry Something (heals Mana and HP a decent amount), and "Goodbye, Pain!"  Teddy Bear Roll sometimes would be good but even it craps out.

I could be more forgiving if I found these issues on an NES RPG...or heck, an SNES one (Earthbound has the "Lots of healing items, no way of knowing how good!" thing, for example...but its less annoying since it lacks the resurrection issue), but that's not the case.

The battle system itself wasn't bad at its core, but...egads, would it really hurt to be some sort of turn indicator?  I mean, have a bar below each PC showing when they're turn is about to occur, or just a number saying how many turns til it is? Its insulting cause its a game on the same system with a similar battle system to...say...Shadow Hearts 2 and 3, FFX, Wild ARMs 4/5 and MMXCM.  Everyone one of these games uses CTB to some degree, and they all have TURN INDICATORS, so you can at least plan things out.  AI completely failed at this.  As such, enemies would often cheat the system, while you kind of couldn't.

Game's plot is just bad.  Its a step above Dragon Quest level.  I'm not being hateful, its just the truth.  Dragon Quest plot is essentially "Run around gathering items or doing random fetch quests until finally you meet some guy who tells you about the ancient evil, find object to defeat ancient evil, go to his domain, kick his ass, BAM! DRAGON QUEST PLOT!"  I more or less summed up how DQ1-7 were (for all that 4 and 5 were less offensive about it.)
AI? Its the exact same deal, the difference is that there's a storyline, but its hidden underneath all the useless fetch questing, and shows up once every like 5 hours or so.  At least the game had actual dialog, so the scenes weren't to bad, but I felt such a sense of futility as I went from one area to the next, never actually making any progress.  I mean, you have one massive fetchquest to get to Avenberry...then you have another to make that Ruby Prism RIGHT AFTER?  Shit, not even BoF2 pulled THAT crap.  BoF2 had the decency to make its first fetch quest meaningful by introducing the characters, and then have a decent amount of game after the second one (everything from Farm Town and on is actually not bad, honestly, just doesn't quite make up for the all the BS before it starting off with the Post Trout nonsense.)   AI just said "ok, now go back home and...oh shit! MONSTERS! Beat them? Good...now go to the final dungeon chain!" which...was short, and you didn't really learn much more.
I know you might be thinking "comparing it to Dragon Quest plot? Harsh..." but...well...
Lets compare it to Wild ARMs 4 for a second, a game whose plot gets viewed as mediocre.  WA4, yes, you're going from location to location, with no real objective in mind...but the game actually throws things like Brionac at you to keep a whole idea of villains.  You are constantly running into these members of an opposing organization, so at very least, you KNOW you have an enemy.
AI? "Lets fight Mull! Ok, by fight, we mean he's just going to be a backdrop reason for all the nonsense we're going through!"  That's actually the whole story right there.  You're running around doing random fetchquests to save Lita, then beat up the bad guy...
You know, I'm wrong; this isn't like Dragon Quest plot. ITS LIKE BEYOND THE BEYOND PLOT.  Change "Lita" to "Samson" and you have the SAME FUCKING STORY.  I guess AI does have an actual back story to it, but I find myself lacking the ability to care about back story to a game with little ACTUAL story.  Final Fantasy 5 is a good example of this (for all that the back story aspect is why its plot owns FF4 <_< >_>), where there is a decent amount of back story (for a game of its era especially), but the lack of worthwhile characters or plot makes the back story kind of meaningless; felt like the same problem AI had.  When the game revealed a plot point, my general thought was "yes, that explains that, but why do I find myself lacking the ability to care?"

The shop idea was neat with synthesizing, and the character progression system wasn't bad.  Actually the latter I have no actual beefs with; it was entirely inoffensive, though could have used a few more tweaks to make it more interesting, but whatever, didn't really care that much.  The Synthesizing needed more documentation to really work, and needed less redundant items.  Do you really need to make THAT many "Physical Damage!" items from Veola's shop?  I suppose the excuse is "AI has only a 9 item per inventory limit!" but...frankly, I call that a flaw more so than anything else.  What? SD3 did the same?
Yes, it did...at the same time, SD3 also let you hold onto 99 extra of that item which you could refill between fights.  The inventory in AI was so clunky as a result; you have so much items that you're navigating menus a lot longer than you want too, and the only sensible way to find something is via Alphabetical sorting. 

For all that I am bashing the game to hell, its still probably 4/10 material.  Its...similar to Disgaea either.  Well done characters and interaction (though Norn needed to not exist; complete waste of space), but so many other issues compiled on top of it.  Except it didn't succeed as well at areas that Disgaea did (its hardly an insult to say "Worse Cast than Disgaea" or "Less funny" or whatever <_<.)  ALTERNATIVELY, its a Lunar game, except with really bad game play and lacks the simplicity charm.

So...yeah, got that out of my system.  Yes, that's a mini rant; I didn't pick apart every single detail, go into character by character analysis, etc.  I stand by that the game showed promise at first and I was actually kind of interested, but after a point, everything just kind of fell apart, and the game became a chore.

Also, the final boss (first fight in a while resembling anything remotely fun!) was at least interesting, cause he didn't cheat the hell out of the system I felt some bosses were (*waves hi to Prism*)  Granted, the whole fight is "never let Klein get hit with Elemental Extraction" which translates to "Don't use Klein unless you absolutely must have MT Healing or Resurrection or he's out of both and thus is just another PC with damage!" Pretty much went the entire fight with Lita/Delsus/Marietta, Lita going all out offensive, Delsus being a bit of item tossing and damage, Marietta tossing healing around left and right unless she got a rare turn where she could sneak in some damage.  Also, he needed to have more direct damage than MT 3HKO off a charge time move to actually be threatening.  Its sad when you have MT HP Critical, but you can't take advantage of it at all (and not for the same reasons Kefka couldn't; that was just being in a game with absolutely ruthless healing.) Similarly, its also sad when you have a move that does damage *AND* random status which is MT, and the move fails at life (partially cause the only status that do stuff is sleep and poison...and they mesh together HORRIBLY since Poison Damage wakes you up, and doesn't take a turn doing so, and Poison damage isn't enough to really be threatening if you're constantly healing anyway.)

Um...yeah, ending the rant here before I ramble more, so instead...

God Hand: Got back to this! Beat the Wrestling Gorilla, and went to fight...7? 8? in the Arena just cause I figured I'd grab some quick cash.
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 09, 2008, 12:45:53 PM »
Well that's because freaking Cloud can't freaking do anything freaking right! <_<

Raawrr *flee*
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

TranceHime

• Let's have a freaking kid!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • That'll solve ALL our problems!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 09, 2008, 05:07:09 PM »
Heroes 3: It is very possible to lose a game before Week 1 ends. Secondly, drawing Inferno is the surefire way to be sent down into a spiral of depression and failure.
19:35:58 (trancehime) there's a specific spot in the game that's for item duping
19:36:14 (Sanae) o.o
19:39:11 (Sanae) I'd love to dupe a second trancehime.