Author Topic: Fire Emblem Mafia (Game Topic)  (Read 22509 times)

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Fire Emblem Mafia (Game Topic)
« on: April 25, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »
A patrol gone missing. Shadowy figures spotted in the woods near the encampment of the last remaining Morphs. Surely these were the humans, come to finish off what remained of Master Nergal's legacy for good. Forces were sent to find them, but kept turning up empty handed...if they came back at all.

Finally, after days of searching...the Morphs were down to ten. Deciding to stick together, and not attempt anymore forrays into the wood, Nergal's creations made thier way through a twisted mountain path to a nearby ruin. The structure hadn't been large enough to hold them all before...but now it was a blessing, and thier last hope of surviving this lethal game of hide and seek.

But that blessing only gave them hope for a moment, as the very next day, one of thier own number was found dead in her bed, murdered in her sleep. She had been one of the wisest of those left, the one who led them to this ruin, and the one who survived more of the scouting trips to find those humans then any other. And now she was dead. Somehow, the humans had followed them. Somehow, the humans were amoung them.

Looking at eachother with suspicion for the very first time, the nine remaining morphs had no choice but to resort to a tactic that their kind was not known for to save themselves. Conversation.

QuietRain, Morph Assassin (Mod Alligned Non-Player) was murdered before the game even started!

QR is going to be the co-mod for the game, so if the dead lady tells you to shut up, then do so, okay?

This is going to be Ye Olde Standard Mafia Game, and the normal rules apply. I'll sum them up as follows and be sure to read them:

-No talking about Mafia outside the game
-No quoting the Words Of Mod, including your role PMs
-No editing your posts.
-No talking after hammer or during the night phase
-Keep the conversation civil and don't be flaming jackasses to eachother
-This Is Just A Game, please try not to take it SO seriously that you're giving yourself and others headaches
-Play to win of course. It's no fun for the other team if you just hand them the victory.
-There may be super secret hidden stuff going on that I didn't mention in the role PMs.
-There are no third parties, just Town and Scum here.
-To take a page from Alex's notebook, you will need to make a referance to some kind of sandwich in one of your posts before I will count your votes. Just tuna be sure that you read the rules.
-Feel free to nameclaim whatever morph type you are for flavor/if you want, I made very sure that you can't tell who the scum would be just by that.

Now here's the kicker. There will be no time limit on days. Days will end when you all come to a decision and make a lynch. This is a small game, so I expect it shouldn't take forever. Now before I get any whining about "rar mafiascum.net do not want", let me make this very clear the the onus of stopping the game from getting to that point is entirely on you, the players. If you let a day drag out to a week, well then obviously a majority of you DO want that, as it just takes that same majority to lynch and end the day.

I'm doing this as somethig of an experiment, to see if a time limit-less game is actually a viable option here. Afterall, it should really come down to it being the players' decisions that end the day, not the whims of the clock, and I think this might help some of the more casual mafia players(which we seem to keep losing at a nice clip here) enjoy the game more, if they don't need to be rushing to spend hours on the comp every day to keep up with this.

Now, let the game begin.

---------------

Still Alive
Sir Alex
Evil Tom
Meeplelard
OblivionKnight
Ciato
AndrewRogue
Carthrat

They're Dead, Jim
QuietRain(Mod Aligned Non-Player)
El Cideon(Generic Warrior Morph)
Excal(Ephidel, Town Inventor)

End of Day 1: http://www.rpgdl.com/forums/index.php?topic=898.msg17502#msg17502

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Happy hunting folks.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 12:53:48 AM by Gatewalker »
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem Mafia (Game Topic)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 05:48:45 PM »
Hm. No time limit game should be interesting at least. I'm not terribly fond of time limits anyway, especially not the ones with no lynch attached, so I wonder if this will work better.

Also, ham sandwiches are really yummy and... stuff.

When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 05:50:22 PM »
Whee! Game starts or something!

##Vote: Everyone

You're all lurking, therefore, you're all suspicious and thus...

wait, I'm not allowed to do that?

##Unvote: Everybody

Well, back to square 1...

...and of course, I get ninja'd while typing this, therefore the joke was incredibly not funny *le sigh*
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> so Snow...
[21:39] <+Mega_Mettaur> Sonic Chaos
[21:39] <+Hello-NewAgeHipsterDojimaDee> That's -brilliant-.

[17:02] <+Tengu_Man> Raven is a better comic relief PC than A

Ranmilia

• Poetry Lover
  • Denizen
  • Not a squid!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 09:35:26 PM »
Hi folks.  Graduating from college tomorrow, kinda frazzled right now, don't expect much out of me till after that.

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 09:47:55 PM »
*Obligatory "weapon triangle advantage" joke goes here.*

*Obligatory Rob and/or Zenny post(s) likening FE to mathturbation go(es) here.*

With that out of the way, on to serious matters--well, no the rules require me to say this first:

The celebrated meatball sub rules over all your other puny sliced-bread-based food combinations.

There, silliness done. And the first vote goes to Meeple for forgetting to mention a sandwich  before making his (admittedly spurious) vote. Well, alright, this is still silly, but there's nothing of substance to go on right now. Alex made the same omission, but wasn't voting, so the vote is Meeple by default (the two most beautiful words in the English language! Dee fault!)

##Vote: Meeplelard

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
* Gatewalker facepalms.

Dur, i r smrt. Edited in the "no editing" rule(har har) and noted the number needed to lynch in my opening posts. 'Swhat I get for opening the game first thing in the morning.
<%Laggy> no not really.

Excal

• Chibi Terror That Flaps in the Night
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2008, 12:45:14 AM »
This is a message from Lord Nergal...
This is a message from Lord Nergal...

The Lord's favourite sandwich, the classic Ham and Cheese with a hint of honey mustard, is better than any Lycian loved submersible sandwich...

That was a message from Lord Nergal...

Now, that said, I'm looking forward to a magical experience, what with this whole lack of time limit thing.  It'll be nice to be able to kick back, think, and make decisions once all the evidence has been considered, without feeling rushed to go out and just spam half formed thoughts. 

Moving on.  No vote as yet.  Figure I might as well see all of the intro posts before choosing one to vote for via a system that's already devised, but still won't be any better than sheer randomness.  That said, given what this criteria is, Alex is already perfectly safe.

AndrewRogue

• Infinite
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Sadness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2008, 01:32:45 AM »
Pastrami from Subway is awesome.

##Vote: El Cid

You revealed the rules failure secret! Clearly trying to warn scum buddies!

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2008, 01:36:51 AM »
MM, toasted ham sandwhich.
##Vote: Sandwhich

Then again, the lack of time limit means we need to get the ball rolling on our own rather than wait for deadlines etc.

##Vote: Excal
His name is a sword... I shouldn't use an axe.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2008, 02:26:59 AM »
Bah, somehow missed that rule of Sandwiches! 

...granted, my vote meant nothing as it got unvoted anyway and...uh...Turkey on Rye Bread with lettuce and tomato!  Yes, that's it!

##Vote: Eviltom

The REAL reason for going after Excal would be because everyone knows Denning is long since dead, thereby making an easy target, therefore easy to point fingers at and...well, you can see where I'm going!  No way am I falling for *that*!

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2008, 03:43:52 AM »
I have ruined Meeple's jokes. My work here is done~

Seriously, still waiting for everyone to show up. RAAAATTY, WHERE ARE YOOOU?

Carthrat

• Max Level Arch Priestess
  • Denizen
  • I'm a goddess! I'm really a goddess!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2008, 06:25:42 AM »
So, like, peanut butter+jelly sandwiches? That shit is just wrong.

Anyway, ##Vote: AndrewRouge. Interpreting politeness as a scumtell! Clearly an attempt to muddy the waters in the future! Also, AIAS!!!!111
WHAT BENEFITS CAN ONE GET FROM SCIENTOLOGY?

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2008, 08:07:14 AM »
Well now...  having had time to ponder, I think I've got it all figured out!

Y'see, we're all Morphs here.  Or at least, we should be.  But as we all know, Morphs don't like to talk.  But we are.  Why's that?  Because we're panicking, that's why!  Those crazy Lycians are out to off us all, even as we try to just find a nice cozy place to settle down.  It's not like we're as crazy powerful as those dragons, but that leader of theirs is perfectly happy to cuddle up to those!  I mean, what's up with that!  Gives me the shivers just thinking about it!

So...  at first I thought it'd be unmorph like behaviour you'd have to watch out for, right?  But...  we're all acting like unmorphs...  All of us but that Guide to an Uprising guy...  He's so cool, calm and collected.  Like he knows everything's going just fine...  But the only one things are going fine for are those murderers.  So, if he's so placid like, that means he's probably one of them...

Also, just look at his name!  Guide to an Uprising.  Clearly a name by one with designs to overthrow us all!  As such...

##Vote: Guide to an Uprising

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 12:41:44 PM »
Ah, but we need to talk, friend Excal! How else are we to determine which of us is a murderous human in disguise? Lynch according to the whim of some dreadful calculating machine? Perish the thought.

That said, Guide to an Uprising does need to show up and get posting. The game's been going for...twenty hours now? Yeah. Granted, that means less now than it used to, since there's no deadline. That's going to take some getting used to. Still, just because we have plenty of time doesn't mean we should take forever. So for now I'm okay dropping a vote on the one person who hasn't talked yet.

##Unvote: Meeplelard

##Vote: Guide to an Uprising

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »
Super Special Awesome Morphtastic Votecount!

(0) Sir Alex -
(1) El Cideon - Andy
(1) Evil Tom - Meeple
(0) Meeplelard - El Cid
(2) Guide To An Uprising - Excal, El Cid
(0) Ciato -
(1) AndrewRogue - Carthrat
(1) Excal - Tom
(0) Carthrat -

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. The day ends in...uh...well, whenever you all feel like getting around to ending it.
<%Laggy> no not really.

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2008, 05:02:57 PM »
##Unvote: Eviltom

Seems we're starting to break out of the joke phase, given votes are being given for semi legit, if kind of shaky, reasons; anything to get the ball rolling doesn't hurt though.

However, not ready to vote on anyone yet.  Not even Guide to an Uprising.  Yeah, he hasn't posted at all but...

Keep in mind, he is a new guy.  He hasn't posted much on the boards at all.  Its very possible he hasn't noticed the game has started quite yet either.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.  After all, these days are limitless in time, so no need to rush things, and there's not like there's much going on at the moment either.  Be pretty bad to kill off someone that fast cause they haven't spoken up much THIS early, especially someone who can I understand why.

Granted, there really isn't much of a reason to go after anyone yet at the moment so...

And yes, I'm aware its only 2 votes, so its not like he's in any real danger.  Just throwing some food for thought before people start getting on this quick train.   Though, I suppose the votes on him now are more pokes to get him to speak up more so than actual attacks on him...in fact, now I'm pretty sure that's the case!

REGARDLESS! Despite all this "don't feel right about voting for him" I just said, GTAU does in fact need to speak, since there's no excuse to just sitting there silently and doing nothing in general.

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2008, 12:53:46 AM »
Well, this is mildly frustrating.  No one's saying anything.  And while the banter has died down a good deal, nothing serious has really jumped up to replace it yet.  Also, the only things that really stand out to me so far aren't really worth going after.

I mean, we've got GTAU who hasn't shown up.  But that could simply be schedule, he's certainly too new to know his habits.

Meeple, who first made an overly spurious joke coupled with possibly not reading the rules, and then uses a theoretical switch to the serious phase to both remove his vote, effectively jump on the one train that's even threatening to form, and then say he's really got nothing.

El Cid, whose jumped on two people.  But...  he's had semi-valid reasons for both, so it's hard to really say anything about that.

And...  yeah.  Andy also stands out a bit for his using Cid's pointing a rules breach out, despite the fact that it should have been caught.

Of course, two of these people are suspicious partly just because they're among the slim crowd of people who have posted more than once.  So, the rest of you, get looking, and just give a quick once over of what you find most suspicious.

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2008, 01:02:11 AM »
Meeple: Guide to an Uprising SHOULD know the game has started, given that he confirmed his role. Upon doing that, the onus is on that guy to make sure he's aware of new developments.

Excal seems to be on the level so far, as does Cid. Maybe it's just because they've both been concerned about the lack of discussion going on, which is going to be a pretty easy line to pull, given the circumstances of the game. Apprehension about this no-deadline business, rising.

Anyway. Yeah. ##Unvote, ##Vote: GuidetoanUprising. Lack of posts makes us all side. Meeple would be next after him for being a bit reticient at a time in the game when sparks must fly to get things going.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »
It's mildly annoying that our newbie hasn't made his debut yet but I don't think that not being around at all is worth giving someone a fourth vote quite yet.  (He hasn't even been on the boards since the game started from what I've seen.)

I think Cid is trying to jump on people for valid enough reasons; to freaking kickstart the game. It makes me mildly nervous on some levels because he seems to be jumping around... and I don't think the reasoning of "missing a rule to post a superfluous vote!" is a very good reason, but it was self-confessedly only semi-serious. The second vote is... really hard to peg since it's just a lurker vote. I'd like to see GTAU post before I have a lot of other things to say since I find it difficult to glean anything from "People are voting for a lurker!"

Excal seems to be on the level? I'm not sure exactly what you mean by this, Ratty.

EvilTom

• Dread Thomas
  • Denizen
  • G'day mate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 01:22:37 AM »
##Unvote: Excal
##Vote: Andrew

May as well shake a different tree, specifically that of a tree that hasn't said anything rece- oh wait trees don't talk. *eyes suspiciously all the talking trees*

Rat: Why is Meeple second in line for lynch, when it's thanks to Meeple we're starting serious discussionz? Do you have something against serious discussion? Though, I'm not even sure how that would benefit scum, since there's no time limit. But still.

Ahh Ciato the ninja. Hi.
It's way too early on a Sunday morning.
This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2008, 01:29:26 AM »
What time is it there in Aussieland anyway?

Carthrat

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2008, 01:34:46 AM »
The timing and content of Excal's posts seem more townie than scummy to me, owing to hyping discussion and discussing a range of people. Also, given that few people ARE posting, he could easily have gotten away with posting less frequently at this stage. So, I don't think he's worth voting off today.

Yes obvious WIFOM but I gotta start somewhere, and slamming the most vocal-seeming guy early is the opposite of what I want to do here.

<->

EvilTom: I'm not against starting serious discussion, plz to not be asking questions with only one answer, they r dumb.

Meeples actions don't seem to match his words and it tinged off me; "Lurker dude should post, but I'm not yet ready to vote on anyone." I really, really, really strongly feel that people need to vote even if they are only doing it on a very small thing, especially in the early stage; when things get very close to lynch, it's time to pull back slightly and look at what's lead to this.

I suppose that in terms of getting the ball rolling, he didn't do as much as he could. It's true that he's been more vocal than others, and I might not be paying attention to people who have only really posted "I'm here!" one liners/minor jokevotes (alex and andrew spring to mind.)

<->

Theorycrafting: Eh. It would benefit scum to nuke serious discussion if they could get away with it. My prediction is, in fact, that people may well get bored and not put effort into the game if it proceeds at a glacial pace (as well as make it damned impossible tell who's hanging back.)

<->

Ciatoedit: It is 10:30 am!

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2008, 01:55:22 AM »
Well, unfortunately, Rat, those two + GTAU are 1/3 of the people in the game, and I don't see the reason to ignore them while putting your vote on someone else who hasn't showed. I mean... yeah, they are here, but them not really saying anything and being here seems just as bad to me.

Meeple... I agree with Rat that he may have needed to be more decisive, but I'm not quite as big on the voting just to start trains as Rat is. I really have a null read on Meeple thus far, he seems to be trying to stimulate discussion in his Meeple way (>_>) but not really taking a hard stance on things, kind of flittering around. However! This is basically how he's played in all the games I've seen him play in, so I don't really take it as a sign one way or another.

And 10:30? Pfft, sissy~

Excal

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Let's Get Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2008, 01:59:00 AM »
Rat, I'm inclined to be more accepting of Alex than of Andrew for the present.  My line of thinking on this is that Alex has given us a timeline, wherein, he admits that he's not going to be here much for a given period of time, but that after that this restriction will go away, and we won't have that issue with him anymore.  Whereas Andrew is always something of a wild card, even without the fact that he's pairing few words (even in his intro) with no time as to when we should expect more.  Of course, the flip side of this reasoning is that, if Alex continues to be aloof, even after he said he wouldn't be, then he warrants more attention than if he had said nothing at all.

Which also leads me to want to inquire as to where in the world GTAU is, since knowing his time zone would most certainly help us know when to expect him to post.  Although, this reasoning gets slimmer as time goes on.  Already, we've had at least 24 hours in which to post, meaning that unless he's had an unanticipated need to hibernate then his sleep cycle is not the reason why.  I'm also inclined to agree with Rat's point as to the confirmation.  Once you've said you've gotten your PM, you know the game is about to start, and you have your opportunity to make known any short term issues you're going to have.

Finally, on the mention of Meep, I have to agree.  Of the people who have spoken, he's the one ringing off the most bells.  Having had a bit of time to think about it, I also know why.

He essentially said 'we're in the serious phase' which is a good way to stunt banter, and we barely had any going.  He then couples this with putting a damper on the one train we did have going and then following up by not only not giving us any direction to go, but also emphasizing that we had no deadline, so there's no issue with us taking our sweet time.

Given that starting any sort of meaningful conversation on Day 1 is hard enough as is, the fact that one would emphasise that there's no need to try and get there in any timely fashion is a little bit boggling.

Meep, if you could assist in explaining your position and why you felt the need to say things like that?

Meeplelard

• Fire Starter
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2008, 03:21:03 AM »
Well, I guess I was jumping the gun a bit with the serious phase thing, but then again, from my experience? It never hurts to kill the joke phase early.  And since there wasn't really much joking going on anyway, I didn't seem to be ruining anyone's fun.

The votes made, as I did indicate, feel like they were just getting the ball rolling.  But at the same time, I just can't get myself to vote on "he hasn't said anything!" unless I truly feel they're lurking.  To note an example of a case where I considered someone lurking?

Otter in Random Mafia.  He was clearly active in chat, and yet hadn't posted anything in Mafia.  I stated he was doing that and why I was suspicious that he truly was lurking.

Now granted, I was lucky there, as Otter later came in, blatantly lied about something, and was eventually called out on it.  FLIPSIDE, Zenny did the same thing following round, called out on it...flipped Town.

2 Votes on someone felt like enough to get the ball rolling.  I didn't want to jump on someone like that, especially since it could be seen as an easy train.

Maybe I'm being too lenient; I tend to be that way when it comes to people not posting, at least for people I don't know.  Again, I reference Otter again where if he's not speaking, something is up (be it real life situation of him not existing, or he's actually lurking), given he always talks.  For someone I don't know like GTAU, or in a different game, IHateMyCPU in Not Ranked Mafia, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt for some time.

In any event...

He essentially said 'we're in the serious phase' which is a good way to stunt banter, and we barely had any going.

True, we didn't have much banter going...
But we still had...what? Nearly an entire 24 hours of no actual substance either.  El Cid and your posts, especially after we had our first vote count, felt like as good a time as any to say "ok, lets get serious, we have a case, if shaky, on someone, lets roll with it."

Be it 24 hours of banter, or 24 hours of lack of posting the end result is the same:
24 hours of NO SUBSTANCE.

Something has to start somewhere, and while the joke phase was short on content (...odd term, I know), it had plenty of time.  from my experience, Joke phases don't really last much longer than one Real Life day.  I'll admit that perhaps the whole "We have infinite time!" made people feel less need to post a lot, but eh, why prolong the game further? 

It'd be one thing if we had actually started discussion...

In any event...
Alex should probably start speaking soon, so I'd like to hear from him.  Betting he's still tired from graduating and all that, so understandable.

Andrew, though, is weird.  Hasn't said much, unlike GTAU, we know he knows how to play and he has indicated he existed.  Similarly, he lacks Alex's "I am graduating!" excuse.  Also, unlike GTAU, I think voting Andrew MIGHT actually provoke him, since I think GTAU just doesn't have a clue, and if that's the case, should be replaced/Mod killed.

MECHANICS QUESTION: Is there a rule about not posting with no warning in a specific amount of time yielding a Mod Kill or Forced Replacement?  A bit unsure, as I can see a reasonable argument on both sides.

Other people at the moment?
Well, Carth and Excal are furthering discussion.  Rat is calling me out...and Eviltom called him out (well, probably a bit of a strong term for what he did, but still) for stifling discussion.  Excal's more observing, and saying his thoughts, and agreeing and such.

Excal's got a neutral read; usual Day 1 "ho-hum, lets see what's going on so far" situation.  Trying to contribute with what little there is...yeah, not much to say about him.

Rat is getting a Town Read.  Why?  He's *NOT* stifling discussion in the least.  His argument is valid, even if against me; he's saying "Meeple tried to get the ball rolling, but wasn't aggressive enough about it!" or something along those lines.  I can see where he's coming from; its true, I probably could have been more pro-active there (is that the right word?)  This isn't stifling discussion...its the reverse.
He's trying to form a DIFFERENT discussion based on something that seems like a more serious case from someone who got the ball rolling.  He didn't sweep my points under the rug anyway; he just stated why he disagrees with it, and why he's going to vote that way, and then made a new case.

If anything, he's been pro discussion.  Seems fair to me, even if I am one of the targets at the moment.

Ciato has brought up a good point, but leaves with little substance.  Yes, GTAU is being non-existent, and Andrew and Alex are too.  However, as I said, Alex actually stated he wouldn't be around, and gave a good reason too (I can't see lying about "I'm graduating college!" If he did that just for a game, I'd have lost a lot of respect for him as a person, so yeah, perfectly fine there.)  So it comes down to Andrew and GTAU, which is only 2/9 people playing.  Andrew feels worse of the two, as I said, since he hasn't given a good reason to be gone.

So with regards to Ciato, can't say I see much into her.  Same ballpark as Excal at the moment; been bringing up points, but they don't really give us much about her.

HOWEVER, my eyes are looking at Eviltom at the moment.

He called Rat out on something he wasn't doing.  I don't see Rat being against serious discussion at all, as I said.  Eviltom felt like he wasn't paying a lot of attention to Rat's points, and he voted Andrew.

Why does that feel off?  Andrew lurking while looks bad, also makes him look like an easy target...much like GTAU, except as I said before, Andrew being familiar with the game makes him look even worse, so it makes him further an easy target.  Eviltom, avoiding one train, tries to start another, and then ponders whether Rat, who is the only one I'm getting any sort of Town vibes from, as stifling discussion, which as I said, he's clearly not.

As such, only one I'm getting any sort of scum vibes from, even if minor, and its more than lurking at the moment, so...

##Vote: Eviltom