Register

Author Topic: Augst (vs. Titania)  (Read 372 times)

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Augst (vs. Titania)
« on: December 20, 2008, 01:00:21 AM »
Augst Hendrickson, chief strategist and comedian of Brionac, has a cunning plan for defeating today's opponent.  Those Fire Emblem characters are well-known for using counterattacks to tip the balance against their opponents.  What if they faced an opponent who <i>never gives them an opportunity to counter</i>?  Hah!  In fact, Augst shall counter the red-tressed knights attack instead, giving a taste of her own medicine to her not entirely stellar magic resistance.  Let those who live by the counter perish by it?  Now that's humor.

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
Re: Augst (vs. Titania)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 02:35:01 AM »
Augst Henriksen, chief strategist and comedian of Brionac, has a cunning plan for defeating today's opponent - and that won't involve poor puns, either. Those Fire Emblem characters are well-known for using counterattacks to tip the balance against their opponents. What if they faced an opponent who <i>never gives them an opportunity to counter</i>? Hah! In fact, Augst shall counter the red tressed knight's paltry attacks instead, giving a taste of her own medicine to her not entirely stellar magic resistance. Let those who live by the counter perish by it? Now that's the kind of humor Augst excels at - irony.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 02:41:58 AM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....