Author Topic: Hosting for the DL  (Read 3872 times)

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
Re: Hosting for the DL
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
So, just so we're pretty explicit on this one, which one of you do I now tell to go fuck themselves?

Can it be Super?  I'd like it to be Super.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2011, 05:27:52 PM »
Like that ever stopped you before, Zenny.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2011, 08:01:23 PM »
Just wanted to be sure it's noted here (although it could be a separate issue), but not sure the wiki got moved over?
...into the nightfall.

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2011, 11:09:59 PM »
By the way, Zenny:

Way to kill the DL, jerkface.

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »
By the way, Zenny:

So, just so we're pretty explicit on this one, which one of you do I now tell to go fuck themselves?

Oooh, looks like it's CK!

But in all seriousness, I may have lacked anything resembling tact in the exchange, I offered compromise.  I was met with none.  Takes two to tango, brosef, and if one of the requirements for Hal to continue hosting the DL was to unilaterally turn chat and the boards into a place where you couldn't even be a third as "vulgar" as I was being (see: Jim), well then frankly I'm glad that we have had a change in administration.  I do wish it could have been on more amicable terms, though.

Okay, enough of that. Go fuck yourself, old man!

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2011, 11:46:39 PM »
I've been waiting for the boards to come back just so I could use that quote.  :)

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2011, 12:00:13 AM »
thats p cool bro

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2011, 02:33:38 AM »
By the way, Zenny:

But in all seriousness, I may have lacked anything resembling tact in the exchange, I offered compromise.  I was met with none.  Takes two to tango, brosef, and if one of the requirements for Hal to continue hosting the DL was to unilaterally turn chat and the boards into a place where you couldn't even be a third as "vulgar" as I was being (see: Jim), well then frankly I'm glad that we have had a change in administration.  I do wish it could have been on more amicable terms, though.

Whoa, whoa, Zenny, stop taking this so seriously, and accept your new title as The Official Killer of the DL (TM)

(Also, you're not fulfilling your title very well--seeing as I'm posting on the DL right now.  Get to work, minion!)

Talaysen

• Ara ara~
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
  • Ufufu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2011, 02:41:44 AM »
Just wanted to be sure it's noted here (although it could be a separate issue), but not sure the wiki got moved over?

Wiki has indeed not been uploaded, nor has the tournament.  I will get to those later.

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2011, 09:55:08 AM »
By the way, Zenny:

Whoa, whoa, Zenny, stop taking this so seriously, and accept your new title as The Official Killer of the DL (TM)

(Also, you're not fulfilling your title very well--seeing as I'm posting on the DL right now.  Get to work, minion!)

Actually, come to think of it, that's a great idea.

Hey Tal! Or whoever! Can you make my official DL title "Jerkface"?

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2011, 10:33:55 AM »
Thank you very much for the work guys, it is much appreciated.
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

metroid composite

• m_ACac
  • Administrator
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2011, 02:21:52 PM »
By the way, Zenny:

Actually, come to think of it, that's a great idea.

Hey Tal! Or whoever! Can you make my official DL title "Jerkface"?

Got you covered :)