Register

Author Topic: Shadow Hearts Relay Thing (help wanted!) - March 5th  (Read 2405 times)

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow Hearts Relay Thing (help wanted!) - March 5th
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2016, 03:13:58 AM »
http://www.twitch.tv/rpglimitbreak is where the relay will be. Hope to see peeps tomorrow :)
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 12:15:42 AM »
For the curious/bored:
http://www.twitch.tv/rpglimitbreak/v/52497363 (SH1)
http://www.twitch.tv/rpglimitbreak/v/52579107 (SH2/3)

Note that SnowFire commentates SH1 & Grefter is on the back half of SH2 (and makes snarky chat comments on SH3).  (Also there's a section around Li-Li where all the commentary gets eaten and isn't on the track, which is a darn shame.)

If you don't want to see hours & hours of Shadow Hearts, if you skip to 7:07, you can see Messiah & Metagod go down.  The Metagod strategy in particular is a tad amusing...  if you like inglorious failure, then check out 3:03, where one runner wipes repeatedly over the next ~20 minutes.  Tide can probably recommend highlights of the SH2/3 run better than I could.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 02:49:10 PM »
There was a death on team BlancaZ in part 2 that cost about 13 minutes. We talk about SH2 plot/character stuff for the most part - I don't recall anything crazy on the gameplay side of things. I'm on commentary for the most thing and Grefter joins in about halfway through and leaves before the final battle kicks in.

FtNW has some amazing stuff though. I largely forget where to go a couple of times because of needing to multi-task between playing and commentating. Notable stuff includes both teams dying to the first tree once (first tree godlike), Tranq gets deadly poison off on Jeb Nigas (which if you've never done, do watch this cause it's p.great), I miss the Magic Mind's Eye Ring like 3 times and almost had to reset because of it, I die to random encounters, one step off the Save Point and then at the Lady fight, hitting 2 Fast Reverse Ring perfects. Commentary on FtNW was notably not as good (I was doing most of the talking because Tranq's mic either wasn't working or just wasn't saying much; also LCC was up for at least 13 hours at this point), so that's one of the things to work on in the future.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself