Register

Author Topic: Futurama 2018 REVENGEANCE Week 2  (Read 923 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
Futurama 2018 REVENGEANCE Week 2
« on: October 13, 2018, 08:56:22 PM »
Godlike

Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorn (Dragon Quest VIII)
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)
Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default)

Heavy

Ryogo Kusama (Front Mission 3) vs Margulis (Xenosaga)
Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III)
Astrologian (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics)

Middle

Katsuya Suou (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) vs Blanca (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
Haru Okumura (Persona 5) va Gen (SaGa Frontier)
Lycanroc (Pokémon Sun/Moon) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Light

Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening)
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates) vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3)
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Futurama 2018 REVENGEANCE Week 2
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:34:09 AM »
Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorne (Dragon Quest VIII)
Hmm.  No Lightning for Rhappy.  Assuming tentacles hype is go in Godlike, and assuming Rhappy can't do the same move more than once...  I'm not sure Kaboom! + Exhales Cold Breath will clear the tentacles, but Cold Breath + Anger of the Gods should get at least 1 usually and horribly damage the other.  So only 1 Tentacle ever gets a turn, say.  Nox should do the 2 PCHP or so required with 1x Sea Serpent's Kiss, 1 Maw of the Deep, and the 1 Tidal Wave that resolves, which will take 3 slow turns to do.  Rhapthorne's damage improves a bit as the tentacles fall and Anger of the Gods starts focusing.  So...  9x hits from Anger of the Gods ( 2.25) + 3x Exhales Cold Breath = ~3 PCHP or so, yeah, Nox is quite dead.  You need to hold Call Team harshly against Rhappy or use the higher level boss numbers I guess for her to turn it around.

Elf said that Hyper Deathblows don't have perfect accuracy.  Are there any non-Id enemies who dodge them?  I would really take any ol' excuse to antivote Selvaria's evade trick.
EDIT: looks like Doc is out of luck.  Sadness.

Heavy

Dang, totally time to look up Margulis's XS3 mech form, except that XS3 mech combat is super lame, so never mind.

Anyway, FM3 characters have Fire Emblem-esque counterattacks (except limited by AP), which matches up well against XS2 Margulis's tanky-but-low-damage style.  Burst combos also interfere with some sort of a Shadow / healing / stalling game.  While I'm skeptical of hyping Ryogo's damage quite as much as the stat topic does, this is still probably his fight, Margulis wants to stall and build combo meter and I don't think he can.

Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)
Uh... Ryuji is really tanky at 148% durability and 1.35 raw PCHP.  That's gonna require, like, 2x Sacrifices & a Howling Shot, or 3x Sacrifices to take down.  And an extra poke if Confidant L8 Endure auto-life is hyped up.  OTOH, Ryuji's shock gun can miss its proc, just as Rob Turn can miss, and if he's already low on HP he might not be able to use his best damage.  Fun with calculating probabilities.  Kneejerk is that while Ryuji "spoils" Clarissa with the HP, she wins anyway, 'cuz she's really more a Godlike than a Heavy.

Anyway, did some math, and think Clarissa wins 75% of the time if she only needs 3 turns in a row (no hype for auto-life) and Ryuji wins 76% of the time if he gets a turn and otherwise everything gets reset to turn 1.  If Clarissa needs 4 turns in a row (ignoring that she wants to do the finishing blow on a stolen Ryuji turn), she wins about 62% of the time.

Middle

Katsuya Suou (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) vs Blanca (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)
Huh.  Triple Down seems to be .51 PCHP damage, Blanca has...  1.03 PCHP in Dhyer's stat topic, aka barely avoids the 2HKO.  So Blanca doesn't run out of MP.

No Saga Frontier, but looks like Tetrakarn walls?  (EDIT: Er, ignore me. Right, right, use crappy attacks into Tetrakarn 'cuz Gen isn't an idiot P5 enemy.)

Light

Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics)
Squire is doubling here, but hey, range 1 counterattacks to the rescue?!  Anyway, hmm, Squire wants to deal ~410 FFT damage or so, so Power Sleeve setup it is which will kill in 4 hits.  Can Leon 3HKO back?  Hahaha no, 2x counters + even a Heavy Draw = 35 FE15 damage don't do it even if he equips a Steel Bow and never misses.  This is a sorry show, Leon.

Assuming this is fish-Janus, he seems to have completely horrible damage even when he's doubling, which barely matters 'cuz he's eating murderous counterattacks.

Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII)
Shotgun'd.  Donnalto's healing is okay in-game but hilariously bad in the DL.
EDIT: I suppose this is closer than I thought, checking the math, but Donnalto still gives Rufus a lot of time here with his 38HKO - since Donnalto is only barely holding on, inclined to apply similar logic to Seneca vs. Freelancer last week and assume Rufus gets 3 crits in a row or something.  Although I guess Donnalto could reserve TP to be able to spam Mother's Blessing in response to such good luck...  bah, fine.  Shame, Rufus, I thought you had this one.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:00:40 AM by SnowFire »

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 04:10:11 AM »
Godlike
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)
Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears) - well it's more like "the BMG said hyper deathblows don't have perfect accuracy" and yeah I'm not gonna use +20 hit over normal DBs as an excuse for an antivote here.

Heavy

Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) - I guess?
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III) - Strawman doing the Strawman thing.

Middle

Katsuya Suou (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) vs Blanca (Shadow Hearts: Covenant) - Well okay then.
Haru Okumura (Persona 5) va Gen (SaGa Frontier) - Tetrakarn would be a problem... except Gen is faster, 2HKOs, and should be able to undo it with weak physicals that barely hurt him?  That doesn't sound like a winning plan given she only has 7 shots of it and can't afford a turn not under it.
Lycanroc (Pokémon Sun/Moon) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII) - later.  Actually having Lycanroc stats on hand would help though...
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Sharpness is stackable?  Well that decides my vote then.

Light

Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Leon is pretty dang bad with that AS.
Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening) - sigh, guess i have to do this.  Anyways Elephant has a princely -2.38 SD and has 4HKO-to-average damage.  Brady regens 30% mHP a turn and he's not quite as frail as the likes of Lissa or Maribelle.  There is pretty much no way in hell I see this working out.
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates) vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3) - Freaky fish guy Janus is really bad.
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII) - Heal is trash... but it still undoes a Rufus attack (seriously, Rufus damage), which means Heal II + Mother's Blessing will undo three, and three Rufus attacks -will- give Donnalto the TP to use it.  The fact that Donnalto is kind of relying on Reflect Damage to win this is six different kinds of sad since it 15HKOs Rufus of the 0.5 PCHP.  But so it goes.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 02:54:06 AM by Random Consonant »

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 04:35:54 AM »
Godlike

Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)- While I can't say exactly how good I see Garm's turn 1 priority, it's certainly good enough given the range the difficulty in approaching her to beat barely better than average speed. Even if Garm's PWS doesn't go off, she's getting a lot of checks for Paralysis and Ryu can only resist (you really want to null against her).
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default)- Vote change since I didn't remember Arcanist had a defensive magic skill

Heavy

Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III)- Two ID procs
Astrologian (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics)- Lol

Middle

Katsuya Suou (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) vs Blanca (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- Katsuya just misses the 2HKO and I don't Illusion buys enough time (Blanca will just status heal and under current Katsuya status scaling (read: standard), he'll miss the second shot). I think this gives Blanca too much time with the speed advantage, since he just needs to wait for a double at worst and Katsuya is sluggish.
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- I don't view Mallow as having enough FP for this.

Light

Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII)- 10HKO v infinite healing
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:25:25 PM by Dhyerwolf »
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 04:43:16 AM »
There are a number of other Xenogears enemies with Id's evasion; the other one coming to mind offhand is Bladegash, but I remember noticing it on a couple randoms too. You can also see almost anything miss if you get hit with an accuracy debuff.

There is a case to buff the accuracy of the seven deathblow users some because Maria/Chu-Chu don't get them and therefore more of their damage comes from S/T attacks which have low accuracy, although I'd be careful not to get carried away with it. Any time you hype Rico's accuracy, baby Abel cries. (Though he's probably below average even baking this in? Too lazy to look at the numbers).

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2018, 04:46:02 AM »
Godlike

Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorne (Dragon Quest VIII)
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default)

Heavy

Middle

Light

When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »
Godlike

Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorn (Dragon Quest VIII): I think he has more damage.
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III): Is Ryu 3 and gets a turn. Does his thing.
Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles) vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears): Dems the breaks.
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default): Arcanist gets a durability boost to multi-hit magic onslaughts like this!

Heavy

Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF): I'll note that if Clarissa gets a turn she has a ~70% chance of dumping 3 Sacrifices into an opponent, which is something like 1.75x PCHP (~ 1 + .5 + .25)
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III): Geddoe's averagish speed lightning is an OHKO. Against a Yellow Scarf Straw man can try to debuff the accuracy? Actually he just slots a Defend, survives, and goes to town.
Astrologian (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics): Lol. ITD damage.

Middle

Lycanroc (Pokémon Sun/Moon) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): Status forces a blocker and Rutee has more stuff.

Light

Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening)

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 01:20:36 PM »
Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorn (Dragon Quest VIII) - Norah... feels a bit out of her depth in Godlike? Rhappy isn't great, but her damage really needs some work.
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III) - Faster.

Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF) - Clarissa 2HKOs Ryuji to me, so yeah. Missing that single Rob Turn is very likely fatal (she just can't finish him off if he goes for damage), but eh, the odds speak for her.
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III) - Yellow Scarf doesn't block Confuse and I don't think Geddoe's MRepel's good enough to drive Tomato Bomb away from being turn one.

Haru Okumura (Persona 5) vs Gen (SaGa Frontier) - See Random, really. I don't think Haru has a shot even if she manages to stave away a 2HKO with Heat Riser.
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - The resource difference is -so stark- and Rutee can just stack Sharpness until a OHKO against Mallow.

Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII) - mother of god.
Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening) - Burping Random.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 03:09:39 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 02:41:17 PM »
Heavy
Ryogo Kusama (Front Mission 3) vs Margulis (Xenosaga) - Sets Anti-F, then eventually rolls a really big ROFUPI chain probably by Turn 3 and sends him packing. Margulis needs more damage and not have stuff tied to Fire for this.

Light
Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics) - Oh boy, 3 Light Matches. Anyway, this one seems to be the most straightforward? Leon's not damaging, is getting doubled and Squire 4HKOs. Seems pretty open and shut.
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates) vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3) - I assume this is Final Demon Janus? Orochi probably 2HKOs - Final Demon Janus HP isn't particularly good, so he gets 2 hits in, then murdered on Orochi's own turn. Demon Janus has barely 4HKO damage - if Orochi has decent enough MDEF (which I assume she does), this becomes an even worse slaughter. Human Janus probably takes this. Heal berry magic counter, probably gets put into Rising Nova range, double Rising Nova against Orochi DEF etc.
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII) - My name is Superaielman and I approve of this fight.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 01:40:02 AM »
Godlike

Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)- Hrmm.  Yeah I buy Garm getting first move, so... given how VP works I'm assuming that's a per-hit on paralysis odds?  Although some of Ryu's forms are still bait to paralysis anyways so... yeah this is an uphill climb for him.
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default)- Looks to me like Ice Dart just OHKOs?  Arcanist defensive skill is good against blunting Rain some (although I don't think it's *enough* honestly) but a single big his just has to OHKO.

Heavy

Ryogo Kusama (Front Mission 3) vs Margulis (Xenosaga)- No vote.
Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- No vote.
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III)

Middle

Haru Okumura (Persona 5) va Gen (SaGa Frontier)- No vote.
Lycanroc (Pokémon Sun/Moon) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)- Hmmm.  Lycanroc isn't too durable, and... like if it can juggle flinch the right way to keep Squall from any kind of limit he's got this, but that's a bigger if than I'm willing to grant without way more number crunching than I wanna do.
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny) vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- No vote.

Light

Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening)- No vote.
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates) vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3)- *skim* okay she like 2HKOs him, Janus ain't got nothin' on that.
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII)- No vote.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 01:46:26 AM by Cmdr_King »

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 05:11:47 PM »
Regardimg Wizard, all his blitzes come in 3 moves. The first at 1.5x power. This helps Arcanist effectively reduce the damage by 25% on 2.5 of Wizard's 3.5 atacks.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2018, 07:20:41 PM »
Godlike

Norah (Child of Light) vs Rhapthorn (Dragon Quest VIII): Snowfire's analysis largely works for me (Rhapthorne kills one tentacle turn 1, the other turn 2, then finishes Norah turn 3). Where I disagree is... Rhapthorne faster than the tentacles? That needs a hell of a lot of firefly->boss disrespect, more than I'm comfortable with. The tentacles get 3 turns and that's gonna be too much.
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume) vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III): Maid Dog needs to both go first and to land something fatal on her first turn (either a Shadow Storm or paralysis through 75% resistance). On the whole... yeah, definitely inclined to respect her speed? The rest I dunno, but inclined to think Dhyer is right, the odds she sneaks paralysis through are too high.
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Arcanist (Bravely Default): Arcanist's gimmick reduces Wizard's blitz by 18%, as Pyro notes. But... does it matter? Arcanist only has ~0.87 mdur, that almost offsets the gain from Absorb M Damage alone. Wizard overkill is 111%, good enough.

Heavy

Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road) vs Geddoe (Suikoden III): Tomato Bomb is only 75%, Geddoe's 15% Magic Repel alone brings that below my 2/3 threshold. Hammer of Raijin proceeds to OHKO.
Astrologian (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics): Worker 8 too much for Heavy? Maybe. I'm a bit skeptical about subtractice defences hype but it doesn't matter here anyway.

Middle

nope

Light

Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics): Doubles and counters do offset at least, though of course Leon can't use his techs on counters. Squire goes first and 4HKOs, so Leon gets three attacks, only one of which is a tech... that's 35 damage with bad accuracy (and some crit but meh). Squire should survive that.
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates) vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3): Again, counters and doubles offset... Dark Spear hits Orochi's bad pdur and... probably 4HKOs (5HKO by Meeple's numbers, buut I consistently found his levels too high). Can Orochi 3HKO back? Yeah probably, she hits hard.
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together) vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII): Reflect Damage to the rescue? Not sure where the turns for offence would come from otherwise, but any sort of free damage is good enough here.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Cmdr_King

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2018, 01:00:26 AM »
Godlike

Norah (Child of Light)- i vs Rhapthorn (Dragon Quest VIII)- iiiiii
Garm (Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume)- iii vs Ryu (Breath of Fire III)- iii 8:08 PM] BOTRPBot: @CmdrKing rolled 2.
Selvaria (Valkyria Chronicles)- iiiii vs Citan Uzuki (Xenogears)
Wizard (Bravely Second: End Layer)- iii vs Arcanist (Bravely Default)- ii

Heavy

Ryogo Kusama (Front Mission 3)- ii vs Margulis (Xenosaga)- i
Ryuji Sakamoto (Persona 5) vs Clarissa Arwin (Wild ARMs XF)- iii
Strawman (Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road)- iiiii vs Geddoe (Suikoden III)- i
Astrologian (Bravely Second: End Layer) vs Worker 8 (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iiiii

Middle

Katsuya Suou (Persona 2: Eternal Punishment) vs Blanca (Shadow Hearts: Covenant)- iiiii
Haru Okumura (Persona 5) va Gen (SaGa Frontier)- ii
Lycanroc (Pokémon Sun/Moon) vs Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)- i
Rutee Katrea (Tales of Destiny)- iiii vs Mallow (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)

Light

Leon (Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia) vs Squire (Final Fantasy Tactics)- iiiiii
Elephant (Romancing SaGa 3) vs Brady (Fire Emblem Awakening)- ii
Orochi (Fire Emblem Fates)- iiiii vs Janus Cascade (Wild ARMs 3)- i
Donnalto Presance (Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together)- iiiiiii vs Rufus Shinra (Final Fantasy VII)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 01:09:08 AM by Cmdr_King »