Author Topic: Zophar>>>Zio (Too tired to write tonight.)  (Read 1097 times)

SageAcrin

• WATCH OUT! THAT'S HYDRO PUMP!
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...Is it smiling...?
    • View Profile
Zophar>>>Zio (Too tired to write tonight.)
« on: December 21, 2007, 06:14:07 AM »
So I'm not. I'll grab stuff tomorrow.

At some point I'll also yell at mom for somehow making me need to do pictures right now on a Thursday because she procrastinated half the week. <_<
<RichardHawk> Waddle Dee looks broken.
<TranceHime> Waddle Dee does seem broken.

"Forget other people's feelings, this is fun and life is but a game and we nought but players in it.  CHECKMATE!  King me and that is Uno." - Grefter

Taishyr

Re: Zophar>>>Zio (Too tired to write tonight.)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 09:19:10 AM »
Claim'd.

Taishyr

Re: Zophar>>>Zio (Too tired to write tonight.)
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 06:10:29 PM »
Entry #250: Dark Are The Pits Of My Soul

Current Mood: Dark with the touch of the All-Devourer as it begins to claim my sou
Current Music: Linkin Park (In The End)

My fellow harbingers of the eternal emptiness of the soul, this night I have yet another sorrow to heap upon the flames of insignificance. My trials and sufferings toward the throne of the Dueling League have come to naught, as a harbinger of destruction, the equal of our own dark liege The Profound Darkness, has halted my advance this time. May the flames of Abbadon devour him!

The battle was nefarious and, for much of the time, equal; however, after a time, as we both began to weary of the struggle, he beckoned, and the sky turned black as an endless night; he motioned, and even my heart, adapted to the very nether as it was, quailed as he began to call, from the heavens, an eternal force, descending upon me to crush all that I am.

The next thing I remember was a voice, booming through the universe, through my atoms themselves.

"Reset!"

And then it was over; we stood as we had before the match started, but he, already the victor, and I, left to wallow in my despair.

But the young man, who spoke with the voice of a being perhaps even more powerful than my opponent. The one who cast such a simple, yet devastatingly powerful spell, capable of realigning time back onto a different road.

Who was he? Ah, but no matter; even he cannot stop the path of fate, and the darkness shall one day consume him, as it will consume us all...

[0 comments | leave a comment]