imageRegister

Author Topic: Season 51, Week 6  (Read 1022 times)

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
Season 51, Week 6
« on: May 23, 2009, 07:53:07 AM »
Team Myria (Myria, Worker 8, Kyra, Porom) vs. Team Lady (Lady, Deamoned, Kresnik, Gijimu)

Heavy/Godlike
Purim, X, Edgar, Emily, Worker, Deamoned

Middle/Heavy
Ryu (BoF 1), Laharl, Guy (FE 7), Alhazad, Kresnik, Kyra

Light/Middle
Rico (XG), Gordon, Slash, Cid, Gijimu, Porom
...into the nightfall.

Dark Holy Elf

• Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
Re: Season 51, Week 6
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 08:32:53 AM »
Team match: Ooh, will think about it. On the one hand, LADY IN A TEAM MATCH... and her opposition is pretty slow. Kresnik is getting off Adrenaline Power on Lady which is cause for scariness. Lady murders Kyra/Porom and puts the hurting on Myria. W8 presumably gets a turn, which he uses to combine with Myria and kill Kresnik. Ned kills Worker, and from there on... hasted Lady against Myria... well, still might not win! Her support needs to fail less against physical defence.

Pools: Lazy comments/predictions first, match analyses to come.

Edgar down surely, he's losing to everyone except maaaybe Worker 8, not sure how I feel about the Confuse/Charm crossover there. Should be toast regardless. Purim's probably the other loser? On the one hand, she can beat Ned... if her physical buff is better than I think, but she does lose to everyone else. If it's not better than I think she just loses to non-Edgars.

M/H... bye Laharl. Kyra spoils Guy. Will think about Guy's other matches. It's probably him vs. Kyra for the last spot, so Guy will need to do some damage in order to overturn his loss there. Alternatively, Alhazad may dislike this pool enough to go down again... hmm.

Light/Middle... well obviously everyone OHKOs Porom to me... except RICO, maybe? Fail. Not like he beats anyone else with his awesome "I 4HKO Gordon off bad speed" as his next closest match. So yeah, Rico and Porom for Light.

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

Dhyerwolf

• Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
Heavy/Godlike

Purim versus X...X needs to overcome Lucid Barrier sufficiently. My gut reaction is that he really can't given his limited amount of gas, especially since he has to transform quickly or be statuses. Purim beats Edgar (Balloon), Purim beats Emily (Emily does like 91% damage to me, and Purim has 92% HP), Balloons her, and barely loses to Worker, I think (Compress+threat of Crush heal locks, and she doesn't 4-3, and even with either Thunder attacks or guaranteed crits, she can't tear off enough to win (She needs to do about 36% damage) (Good match though!), and loses to Deamoned

X...dunno. WE always confuses me. Don't think he 2HKOs Edgar, so that's a loss. Loses to Emily too I'd imagine. She's ripping off too much too quickly. Gut says he beats Worker, but I don't know. Loses to Deamoned.

Edgar loses to Emily, Worker, and Deamoned

Emily beats Worker. Deamoned...does his HP->1 hit evasion?

Deamoned 4-0
Emily 3-1
Purim 3-2
Worker 2-3 (Hey, looks like he actually should upgrade!)
Edgar 1-4
X 1-4

Middle/Heavy
Ryu (BoF 1), Laharl, Guy (FE 7), Kresnik, Kyra

Ryu beats Laharl (3HKOs faster), loses to Guy thanks to being doubled/Guy evading (I think), loses to Kresnik thanks to hitting Mdef, and overwhelms Kyra thanks to hitting Mdef!
Laharl loses to everyone (ITE means he has a shot against Guy...except Laharl doesn't 2HKO to me, and that's not even considering that I'd see Flonne's damage as being higher than in the topic)
Guy beats Kresnik, and bites it to Kyra.

Kresnik 3-1
Guy 3-1
Ryu 2-2
Kyra 2-2
Laharl 0-4

Light/Middle

Rico probably just loses to everyone. Gordon 4HKOs and 4-3s, Slash is tanky, far faster, and has some magic at least, Cid does the 4-3ing at the worst...etc
Gordon loses to everyone else.
Slash...tanky enough to fuddle up Cid, I think. Gijimu is too damaging though, and probably eats Porom's tricks with Image.
Cid loses to Gijimu and Porom

Gijimu 5-0
Porom 4-1
Slash 3-2
Cid 2-3
Gordon 1-4
Rico 0-5
...into the nightfall.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
Team Lady.

Heavy/Godlike

Edgar down for sure, and I think X? Mess of people around 2-3 wins.

Middle/Heavy
Ryu (BoF 1), Laharl, Guy (FE 7), Alhazad, Kresnik, Kyra

Ryu>Kyra=Kresnik=Guy>Alhazad>Laharl

Guy beats Kres who beats Kyra who beats Guy. Alhazad loses to all three, Laharl swept, Ryu sweeps.

Light/Middle

Gijimu>Porom>Cid>Gordon>>Slash>>>>>>>>Rico

Pretty sure on this.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...