Register

Author Topic: RPGDL 2017 Season 2, Week 2  (Read 793 times)

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
RPGDL 2017 Season 2, Week 2
« on: October 29, 2017, 09:40:10 PM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium)

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX)

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series) vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II)

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears) vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia)
Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom)
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning)
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II)
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.

Random Consonant

• Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: RPGDL 2017 Season 2, Week 2
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 11:23:44 PM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - doesn't Chelle's nusto damage depend on the target being vulnerable to knockback?  Not sure I see that working on Lady.  Abstaining in case someone wants to sell me on it.  e2: but tied is more convincing
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - kneejerk

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Faster.  Assassin Gaius doesn't dodge a whirl turn 1 and Trickster Gaius shouldn't one-round.
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia) - G1 doesn't have a fear status to immune and Rose is faster, H&E Slash isn't that good.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX) - Uh Mini actually kind of notably worse on accuracy than Blind so yeah OHKO is go for me.  Blind is a thought since he doesn't actually block it but I don't think I see it doing more than buying her the turn used to cast it.

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden) - surely
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - uh.

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears) vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia) - Big Joe.
Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom) - Palmer.
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning) - I'll bite
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II) - Kiwi vs. magic damage.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:18:52 PM by Random Consonant »

Jo'ou Ranbu

• Social Justice Steampunk Literature Character
  • New Age Retro Fucking Hipster
  • Denizen
  • Ah'm tuff fer mah size!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 12:19:05 AM »
Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - EDIT: Unbral actually immunes low attacks? Okay sure. Burping Elfboy works.
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X)- EDIT2: It does, nothing to see here.
Claude C. Kenni (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - Claude's only ID-blocking item is Silver Ring, which is Metalsmith-only. I'm not sure how I feel about that, frankly, and Claude needs that to win. EDIT: quick recharge! YES.
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium) - Faster. Stronger. More aggressive.

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Sure, faster enough to get two shots of Geno Whirl, unlikely to -need- them. Gaius wishes he could pick up both Lucky Seven and Assassin stats.
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V) - sure
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia) - I -think-? This is tricky because Justin 2HKOs Rose at base, but I think, AT WORST, Fear comes through for her and she can finish things off with her shoddy draining and stacks of damage reduction. She's just glad her Addition is above average damage.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros XVII (Final Fantasy IX) - IIRC, VP can immune Blind, so that venue's out for Garnet. I think her best bet -for me- is vying for the ID, and man, she's lucky I include Glance Reviver Lenneth on the averages, since it lets her land it on turn two and she's faster. Other damage averages give it to Lucian, though. Dat OHKO.

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden) - I'm pretty sure. Odessa has great stats overall, including MAG, so she shouldn't struggle to 2HKO and avoid a OHKO near regardless of scaling.
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - I'm so glad I can't vote on this fight.
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series) vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen) - Rauny is faster and hits Shion's shoddy mdur... and, looking at Dhyer's notes, Slow actually -sucks-. Lasts five actions and reduces speed by 20%? That doesn't even make her faster than Rauny. Yeah, this isn't a fight. To make matters worse, Shion's healing also kinda sucks... 65% of her HP? Not particularly relevant for this fight, but oh well.
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II) - No matter what Abomasnow does, he can't either stop Ryudo from finishing the 3HKO or stop him from a 4-3 if he goes for Ingrain. IF Hail kicked in at the beginning of the turn, it'd be a different story...

Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom) - god.
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning) - Well, Marivel's best hope here is really what Dhyer posited: spam Power Seal until it hits and REALLY HOPE it lands turn one (on average it doesn't happen) and then spam Guillotine until she either wins or dies from Erik's awful physicals. IF she hits turn one, Marivel more or less can't lose because she just outslugs him straight off: he 9HKOs her with basic physicals. If it hits turn two, she still wins on average because she gets about four attempts to land the ID (I'm pretty sure she gets something like a 6-5 against him and he effectively 5HKOs if his first turn is Smash). There's still a ~25% chance she loses outright (if Power Seal misses both times, she's screwed because Erik just finishes the 2HKO), but I think the odds favor her. What a sad match.
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II) - Kiwi mdur is just beyond awful.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:47:07 PM by Jo'ou Ranbu »
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> HEY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> LAGGY
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> UVIET?!??!?!
[01:08] <Laggy> YA!!!!!!!!!1111111111
[01:08] <Soppy-ReturningToInaba> OMG!!!!
[01:08] <Chulianne> No wonder you're small.
[01:08] <TranceHime> cocks
[01:08] <Laggy> .....

Dhyerwolf

• Denizen
  • Here it comes, the story, of mankind's final glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2017, 01:19:13 AM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- I don't see Chelle having that massive damage since it's so trivial to neuter in game. Still good, but not good enough
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)- Status probably

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)- No
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- No
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series) vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II)- 3HKOS first thanks to Ice res

Light

Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom)
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning)- Unsure how much I respect Marivel's status after my prorations, but Silence->Silence->ID->ID->ID?
...into the nightfall.

Tide

• Malice Tears
  • Mod Board Access
  • Denizen
  • Cacophony of Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 04:27:20 AM »
Godlike
Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World) - I dunno where this "Unbral can be knocked back" stuff is coming from. You can drain its stock but you can't push it's position. It's always airborne, regardless of what attack you are using to change its hit zone. That probably is enough for me to see Predator Barrage as being limited to 1 hit.
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X) - I'm pretty sure Orgulla had magic. If Tidus has Ice Null, MAYBE. Otherwise uh, she just builds up some stock then pretty much One Combos him with room to spare.

Heavy
Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - Sure, goes first, 2 shots to ID and hits one of them. Don't think Gaius has enough offense and even if he had Ryoma like stats, Geno can boost to get a few more shots in (see proving grounds from last year)
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V) - Same kneejerk as Dhyer. Sam has ID IIRC and I don't recall a blocker from FF13, but its soooo slow I doubt it matters here.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX) - What's stopping Garnet from just casting Mini? It has a 70% chance similar to Blind but AFAIK, VP can't block transformation status. Did Lucian have an ID weapon?

Middle
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - Kneejerk. Edward having Cancel probably gives Alma some trouble to boot and the Astra proc does her no favors.
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II) - I dunno...Obama has some Grass type moves that make Ice Res useless and even something as simple as LEECH SEED probably gives Ryudo problems. I'll take a more serious look later I guess.
<napalmman> In Suikoden I, In Chinchirorin, what is it called when you roll three of the same number?
<@Claude> yahtzee

<Dreamboum> Everyone is learning new speedgames!
<Dreamboum> A bright future awaits us gentlemens
<Pitted> I'm learning league of legends
<Dreamboum> go fuck yourself

SnowFire

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2017, 05:08:30 AM »
I'll trust Tide.
Her ice magic is incredibly bad (7HKO!), but her HP is incredibly good, and she apparently packs Slash resistance for extra insult, so I doubt Tidus can make waves here.

Heavy

Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)
FF13 can *resist* ID but not block it, and it comes at some nebulous stat / resistance cost.  The more interesting question is if Slash is even stoppable by Fog/Pain, but sure, let's assume so.
Turns on whether Grandia's all-blocker is seen as grabbing Fear, which apparently is immunable in LoD.  I'll assume it works, so Justin probably 2HKOs.
Sure, Mini or ID blitz, I'll buy it.

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)
Heck no to letting Alma change her equipment, so she's probably stuck with a Ribbon and a Healing Staff, which isn't what she wants.
Sure, I'll assume XS1 Shion (and if in Heavy, XS3 Shion), who is just heal-locked.
Yeah, Abomasnow 2HKOs with the Hail included if he uses Wood Hammer...  except that has horrible recoil damage, so nope.  Obama would 2HKO normally but sure 20% ice resistance stops that.  Even if the ice resistance is denied, Ryudo has a Fire Sword, and maybe that transfers to the techs as well?!  I forget.

Light

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2017, 06:35:39 AM »
Godlike

Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium) - eh, sure.

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars) - wait, gaius is a heavy? Well, Geno does Geno things, no way he kills in time.
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX) - Not feeling FF9 status hype today.

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden) - Odessa's stats were p.dumb for the time, weren't they? Should be alright
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) - alma.txt
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series) vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen) - xs1 shion, who I'm willing to assume loses this as Rauny hits hard enough to keep her heal locked
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II) - wood hammer almost certainly gets abomasnow killed if he goes for it, and ryudo can cut ice damage some, so...freeze proc(ahahahano) or lose I'm betting. iirc abomasnow is also p.freaking slow, which isn't gonna help here

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears) vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia) - DYNAMIC
Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom) - palmer.txt
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning)
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Pyro

• Denizen
  • Mwahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 01:25:21 AM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): Chelle can't push Lady around.
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X): I guess she wins with Scattershot... eventually...
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): Sure? ID Immunity.
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium): Focused damage.

Heavy

Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V): Status? His initiative doesn't matter?
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia): Goes Dragoon and wins.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX): Did someone order an OHKO?

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden): everyone seems pretty sure.
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn): I don't think she can do it in time with Ultima.

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears) vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia): Crowd attack?
Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom):
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning): I think she takes a hit and lands Power Seal. That is... bad for Erik. Very bad.
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II): OHKO.

Dark Holy Elf

• DL
  • Denizen
  • Well-behaved women seldom make history
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 03:01:57 AM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): So you can never hit Malice Unbral with a low attack ever? Convincing enough.
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X): Tidus has Iceproof, so there's literally nothing Orgulla can do to hit him... except the MT 6-7HKO Scattershot. And with that form's outstanding speed and slashing resistance (as well as a OPB limit drain), she should still win easily even with just that.
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World): Don't see Claude OHKOing, so Killer laps him with his quick recharge and does some suitably horrific combination of things with his two turns.
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium): Zio chose the wrong element to randomly resist; if he halved fire this would be a good fight. As is Rubi has far too much more damage, as well as the first turn.

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars): As noted, has the tricks to handle either form.
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V): Samurai has initiative, but Iainuki has a charge time. Pain seals off physical skillsets, and literally everything is vulnerable to at least one of Pain or Fog (some to both!), so yeah, adequate respect found.
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia): Don't think Fear or drain matters here, Justin probably finishes the 2HKO anyway since he opens with his one shot of H&E to do loads of damage to Rose's suspect HP. That said Rose may just 2HKO anyway? It depends how effective G1 defence is. Abstain.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX): Don't see him OHKOing, but Garnet's status is borderline turn 2-3? And Lucian has a non-negligible chance of Stun. Arguably Garnet's status odds are better than listed, but... meh. Not taking the time to sort out how I feel about lategame status hit rate dropoffs today.

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden): Odessa is probably a case where it makes more sense to just take her at endgame, since taking her when she leaves is potentially rather weird (if she's gained The Shredding it does brutal overkill). Anyway, I have to think two shots of Storm probably KO Nergal.
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn): Yep, these days I definitely agree with not letting Alma or other FFT guests equip-change, which leaves her pdur mildly above average and her mdur below, though with good evade, and 3HKO damage. Anyway Alma 2HKOs Edward, but Edward can two-round her first. Her evade might save her, but Edward has notable crit on his second turn which probably offsets that, as well as pretty good accuracy.
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II): Ice resistance wards off a 2HKO, so he 3HKOs first. He can block sleep with an armour slot, I believe. Reasonably close.

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears) vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia): Played enough ToS for this.
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning): Sure.
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II): OHKO?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 07:33:34 PM by Dark Holy Elf »

Erwin Schrödinger will kill you like a cat in a box.
Maybe.

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 05:16:20 PM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- Might survive a turn, which is good enough. Chelle needs too many judgment calls here.
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose) vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X)- Ugly.
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story) vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- Killer 2HKOs first.
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV) vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium)- Also ugly.

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- Geno Whirl.
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII) vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)- Status is enough.
Rose (Legend of Dragoon) vs Justin (Grandia)- Easy 2HKO. Rose isn't much of a Middle without SP.
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile) vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX)- Smash.

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)- Surely.
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn) -abstain.
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series) vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)- Shion is heal locked and can do nothing about this.

Light

Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom)-  Aguro once again towering like an ant over the dust specks of light.
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2) vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning)- abstain for now.
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF) vs Kiwi (Shining Force II- Kiwi is hopeless against mages.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 06:06:28 AM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

Cmdr_King

• Strong and Full of Love
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Is Gay
    • View Profile
    • CK Blog
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 12:10:24 AM »
Godlike

Chelle (Wild ARMs XF) vs Lady (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- iiiiiiii
Orgulla (Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose)- iiiiiii vs Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
Claude C. Kenny (Star Ocean: The Second Story)- i vs Killer (Shadow Hearts: From the New World)- iiiiii
Rubicante (Final Fantasy IV)- iiiiiii vs Zio (Phantasy Star IV: End of the Millenium)

Heavy

Gaius (Fire Emblem: Awakening) vs Geno (Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars)- iiiiiii
Oerba Yun Fang (Final Fantasy XIII)- iiiiiii vs Samurai (Final Fantasy V)
Rose (Legend of Dragoon)- iii vs Justin (Grandia)- iii [19:12] <CKDLbot> 10,0CmdrKing rolled :2,0 1d2 --> 3,0[ 1d2=2 ]4,0{2}
Lucian (Valkyrie Profile)- iiiiii vs Garnet til Alexandros (Final Fantasy IX)- iii

Middle

Nergal (Fire Emblem: The Blazing Sword) vs Odessa Silverberg (Suikoden)- iiiiiii
Alma Beoulve (Final Fantasy Tactics) vs Edward (Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn)- iiiiii
Shion Uzuki (Xenosaga Series)- i vs Rauny Vinzalf (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)- iiiii
Abomasnow (Pokémon) vs Ryudo (Grandia II)- iiiiii

Light

Big Joe (Xenogears)- i vs Genis Sage (Tales of Symphonia)- iiiii
Palmer (Final Fantasy VII) vs Aguro (Lufia & The Fortress of Doom)- iiiiii
Marivel Armitage (Wild ARMs 2)- iiii vs Erik (Breath of Death VII: The Beginning)
Labyrinthia Wordsworth (Wild ARMs XF)- iiiiii vs Kiwi (Shining Force II)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 12:12:52 AM by Cmdr_King »
CK: She is the female you
Snow: Speaking of Sluts!

<NotMiki> I mean, we're talking life vs. liberty, with the pursuit of happiness providing color commentary.