Author Topic: DIE SUPER!!! - G'morning, 2009!  (Read 239889 times)

Grefter

• Villain.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • True and Honest. Smarter. More aggressive.
    • View Profile
Re: Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows: G'morning, 2009!
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2009, 08:07:25 AM »
It doesn't matter it is still funny.

CRUCIO!
NO MORE POKEMON - Meeplelard.
The king perfect of the DL is and always will be Excal. - Superaielman
Don't worry, just jam it in anyway. - SirAlex
Gravellers are like, G-Unit - Trancey.

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2009, 10:51:27 AM »
Been meaning to snag a tsukihime av for a while now, but SF4 hype got in the way.

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT

Bardiche

« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »
ffffffffffffffff finally started to enjoy it and then this happens.

Oh well. Gotta go to some meeting at school today, getting 50 euros for it. I want more of these sort of meetings.

Xeroma

• SARDINES.
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Vampire
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »
Oh wait, I posted in the wrong topic.

Oh well, no big deal.

<@SageAcrin> Where you realize that, when you think about everything that's said about this person...
<@SageAcrin> It adds up to one thing.
<+Ranmilia> MEGA MAN PLOT

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »
Don't worry, Djinny. The DL doesn't condemn stalking~
*looks at Snow's post*
*looks at the moderator forum*
*looks at Snow's post*
Err...something doesn't add up here.

And wow, ID's picture totally reminds me of Draco Malfoy.  He definitely needs to duel Super now, and sneer about Super's ancestry.
Dude, welcome to, like, 3 years ago.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #330 on: March 07, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
In the middle of touring a university right now and I am feeling sick as hell. Mostly just a really nasty sore throat and bad cough with yucky stuff coming up all the time and I'm trying to avoid waking up my roommate with all this. <_<

It's been a fun trip, I just wish the Nyquil had helped me sleep a little more.
When humanity stands strong and people reach out for each other...
There’s no need for gods.

http://backloggery.com/ciato

Profile pic by (@bunneshi) on twitter!

Sierra

• N I G H T M A R E E Y E S
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Go get dead, angel face
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 07, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Because I feel that this should be preserved somewhere:

<Sierra_LiterallyDead> !rollchar
<Hatbot>  [4d6=4, 1, 3, 3] -> 10
<Hatbot>  [4d6=3, 2, 2, 1] -> 7
<Hatbot>  [4d6=4, 2, 1, 2] -> 8
<Hatbot>  [4d6=1, 3, 1, 2] -> 6
<Hatbot>  [4d6=3, 4, 1, 2] -> 9
<Hatbot>  [4d6=2, 2, 4, 3] -> 9
<Hatbot> Sierra_LiterallyDead: 10, 9, 9, 8, 7, 6

Yeah, it's been that kind of morning.

Hunter Sopko

• Heavily in Debt
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Hai, Kazuma-desu
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 07, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »
Whoa. Hey Andy, look! Someone with worse rolls than Aria!

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 07, 2009, 05:15:45 PM »
Hah. You guys have a game running somewhere?

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 09, 2009, 10:20:44 PM »
We got our lab reports back today for one of my classes. Everyone got an F. My teacher now thinks I am insane because I laughed while he was lecturing about how to really do the lab report (which he should have told us before the damn lab was due!).

Sierra

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 09, 2009, 10:27:54 PM »
If only you had ZEPPEL for a teacher.

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 09, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »
I know right. :( I could just like gather berries and get an A.

Lady Door

• Coming up with words is, like...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ... really hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 10, 2009, 05:13:05 AM »
Whee, final interview invitation for TfA ~

... on April 1.

... all day.

Damn.
<Demedais> Humans look like cars to me.
<AndrewRogue> That must be confusing in parking lots

Cotigo

• Jerkface
  • Denizen
  • Yoo-hoo, Mr. Tentacle Guy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 10, 2009, 06:28:29 AM »
Hah. Hahahah.  hahah.  hah.  I should have expected this.

So, I had 3 midterms scheduled for Thursday, see.  I've been pretty good about studying for them, and was starting to get confident in my ability to take them, especially as one was designated as a Take-home exam (so... yet another midterm essay).  So two things I really had to study for.  I've just gotten to the point where I'm somewhat comfortable with the medieval midterm, and was about to start studying to get to that point in my other lit class.

Well, good job English department.  Medieval teacher caved into student pressure and moved the midterm to after Spring Break.  And since we're covering more (recent, important, stuff-I've-yet-to-read) material, the focus of the midterm is going to shift so a good part of my Saturday and Sunday have been wasted since what I thought was going to be the core of the exam has shifted.  Blah.

I guess it really isn't that bad, but I was kind of looking forward to having this damn midterm done already.  But really, it's kind of my own fault.  I try to be somewhat responsible, actually study for the tests, the English tests, study for something in the English department, and then I'm reminded that the rest of the student body is likely more lazy than I am.  Should have remembered that.

Mostly, I wish I had spent my time studying for the midterm I'm actually going to be taking, so I could slack off a little now.  Ah well.

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 10, 2009, 05:10:04 PM »
Hmm. That's suddenly made me feel some pity for the hard-working people in my class, seeing as I'm always the lazy one who chooses to waste a little time going over things. ^^;

Also, woo! Should be getting work experience sometime in August... with Codemasters!
I'm happy enough getting a week in the games industry, regardless of the company. Now, I need to actually e-mail the guy about it, which means I have to plan the e-mail... Ah, crap. I'm never good at making myself sound good. ;_;

Luther Lansfeld

• Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • Her will demands it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 10, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
Overall, I really enjoyed my tour, aside from the sickness.

I met a lot of really interesting professors from the various sub-departments. Met a couple of P-Chem and Inorganic professors, a material science/engineering guy, and an analytical chemistry prof. Most of them were really kind people; especially on the day I was really sick, both of the ones I visited were pretty nice about providing some water and one of them gave me some licorice drops to suck on (which are sooo much better than the Twizzlers licorice).

Most interesting research was this lady who was working on developing alternative fuels (and was the head of this rather large project about it). She also has been working on some environmental research, like making methane useful so people don't just burn it into the atmosphere. A lot of the Physical Chemistry people seemed to be a little over my head, they seemed to have a lot of a physics background. One of the guys that I chatted with was working on making more energy efficient lightbulbs, which I thought was pretty neat but I also thought that it would probably take a little more mechanical talent than I have. He also had a ton of grad students and it sounded like he was a bit of a slavedriver, but I really liked him because he reminded me of a jolly Asian Santa Claus.

The grad students there were really nice too, they had this big party for the prospective students at a pub on the Thursday that we arrived which was a lot of fun, and any questions I wanted to ask all of them tried to answer within their capabilities. It seemed like most of the graduate students were pretty happy even if they were warning about the amount of work that doing research and getting a PhD. requires. Well, if getting a PhD. was easy then more people would do it I guess. <_<

The campus is really beautiful, and the views around the city are stunning, especially on the one really sunny day that we had there. It seems like the town has a lot live music and such, and there were a variety of food places even if we didn't eat at any of them. We did a pretty fun tour of the surrounding area to the campus, got some living arrangements pointed out, and then we went downtown to this Farmer's Market where tons of fish was for sale for pretty freaking cheap. I ended up just buying me a Russian pastry (mmm) but it was a good time.

One of the things that I didn't like was the fact that the food was terrible. I felt like I was half-starving there most of the time and a lot of the dishes were vegetarian dishes. Which if you give me some carrots, broccoli, potatoes, squash, green beans, corn... all of that stuff I'm pretty fond of! But a lot of the dishes were just not particularly appetizing. <_< The one exception was when we had some Thai food, which had some pretty awesome dishes. I was really sad we didn't go out and eat though; apparently most universities take their grad students out for a dinner, even if it is just to explore what type of eatin' there is in Seattle. Major sadness about the lack of seafood considering that it's on the freaking ocean. <_<

A lot of the people I met were from the north. Damn Yankees and such. I also go to a much smaller and less prestigious university than the people I talked to, so it made me feel a bit like I was out of my league. Plus the "people actually know what they want to research!" thing. Although I have no idea if severely narrowing your options is really a good thing.

So it was a fun time. :)

superaielman

• "Mordero daghain pas duente cuebiyar/The fear of death holds not my heart!"
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 11, 2009, 01:39:15 PM »
Sounds good Ciato. I'm having fun over here in Scotland. The scenery is something out of a postcard and the people are very friendly. Harder than hell to follow the slang though, I catch about one word in five people say.

Scottish food is scary stuff. I saw Geese fat on sale at the local walmart. Yeah. Antonine Wall was like walking through a Dragon Quest 8 world Very nice, empty countryside. Decided to skip St Andrews due to CT being sick and awful weather. Taken about 100 photos so far, will get some more when going to Stirling Castle tomorrow. Irn Bru's okay. Going to give up on life and sanity and try a Haggis on Friday. The Falkirk wheel reminded me of Mistborn (It's a giant canal lock, and canals are a big part of the mistborn setting. Read mistborn, slackers). It was fun enough.  CT's been a good host as well.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 01:51:44 PM by superaielman »
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------
<Meeple> knownig Square-enix, they'll just give us a 2nd Kain
<Ciato> he would be so kawaii as a chibi...

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 11, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »
I've had haggis before.  It's not that bad, despite the fact it sounds awful >_>
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

VySaika

• DL
  • Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 13, 2009, 01:17:23 AM »
Well, Genentech just got bought out by Roche. Well, less bought out, more hostilly taken over. With any luck, they'll play it mostly hands off and let Genentech keep doing thier thing(you know, how they got themselves up to a Must Have Aquisition in the first place?) but we're not holding our breath on that. Things...could start taking a nose dive for us pretty soon if the new corporate overlords decide to be pricks.

Well, it's not like we haven't lived though worse. Things have been pretty placid for us the last couple of years, but we still remember how to roll with the punches. Guess we'll just have to see how this all plays out from here.
<%Laggy> we're open minded individuals here
<+RandomKesaranPasaran> are we
<%Laggy> no not really.

<Tide|NukicommentatoroptionforF> Hatbot is a pacifist

Captain K.

• Do you even...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ...lift books bro?
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 13, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »
Huh, Gamefaqs actually has a decent list of games for the Best. Game. Ever. contest this year.  My final four is Street Fighter II, Pokemon, Final Fantasy VI, and Persona 4.  Obviously Gamefaqs voters will agree with me!

Clear Tranquil

• Garden of Innocence
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • Your dreams shatter and burn! Punishing! Blossom!
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: March 15, 2009, 12:23:48 PM »
So 1 X Super sent home to the USA. He's been on his flight for around three hours now, haven't heard of any problems so far so he should be home around 11am US time.

**Massive post alert**

Recap of the holiday -

Last Friday- Left at about 6.30 to head to the airport. Super's flight came in on time at around 7.30 am. However he took about half an hour to get off the plane ;p All these people came off before him and after a while I was getting a bit panicky that I hadn't seen him yet. He arrived in the waiting area just as I was coming back from the toilet >.> Turns out that he was the last one off the plane. Got a hug, then he met my mum and her friend and we set off home for my mum's place. At my mum's place we spent some time getting to know each other, he showed me the Virginia Beach tshirt and the books he brought me, went out for lunch at a local cafe, then super crashed for a few hours. Later on in the day for dinner we headed out to the local chip shop. Super wasn't yet brave enough to try haggis yet though so he had fried chicken strips and chips and I went for the spicy haggis myself. Pickled onions too. We also picked up some Irn Bru, Coke, milk and cereal at the local grocery store too. Went home, ate dinner, then we settled in and relaxed for the night.

Saturday- We headed up to Falkirk town. It was decent enough weather to start with so we just walked into the town main. Showed Super around a local park on the way. Visited the local library, then showed Super around the high street and we went to McDonald's for lunch. CT panic moment since I thought I lost my money (over £250 spending money >.> ) but after a phone call to my mum it turned out I'd just left the money at home <.< After lunch had just enough money for a movie so we headed down to the local theatre. Unfortunately there wasn't anything good showing so we headed back to my mum's. Oh yeah on the way down we went into Pets at Home to look at the bunnies *^_^* Went to the chip shop again in the evening just to get a chipsteak supper for my mum.

Sunday- We made sure that we had everything ready to take with us to the holiday cottage later on in the day and then we went grocery shopping. That was fun and we made a good bargain too. It really didn't turn out all that expensive and we got a lot of stuff. Super spoiled me by carrying the shopping bags on the bus ;) In the afternoon my mum's friend came for us at 2.30 and we headed off for our next destination. Once we arrived it turned out we were a bit early and the lady wasn't ready for us yet so we took a bit of a look around outside the cottage. Then we got back in the car because it was cold ;p The lady came to get us shortly afterwards and my mum's friend helped us carry our baggage into the cottage. We were given the keys to the cottage and shown how the electricity metre worked and where our invoice was. My mum's friend and the lady then headed off to allow Super and I to settle into the cottage. We unpacked and put away the food, then later on we had duck with hoi sin sauce and pancakes for dinner.

Monday- Was Falkirk Wheel day. We were up early and had breakfast then we headed out on the walk. From the cottage we walked to the Antonine Wall at Rough Castle Super got to see the remains of Roman trenches, read some plagues with information about the sites and see plenty of pretty Scottish scenary including rolling hills, roiling burns and snowy mountains. From the Antonine Wall site we kept going and walked through some more Scottish country side to the Wheel. On the way I showed Super some woodland where people go horseriding. Once we got to the Wheel it started pouring down with rain so we were glad to be inside for a while in the visitor centre. I introduced Super to scones at the cafe and we nibbled on that and shared a can of Irn Bru while we waited for our boat ride to start. Twenty minutes later we headed out to the boat launching area and went on the Falkirk Wheel boat ride. Our tour guide was called Mike. There was also some girl taking photographs. It was also apparently senior citizens day out or something as Super and I were among the few young people on the boat. The old gears had apparently arrived on a tour bus too. The ride was enjoyable even though I've been on it before, it's always fun to do it again and Super found the engineering of the wheel to be interesting. Afterwards we headed back into the visitor's centre where Super picked up some touristy stuff for his family and then we left to find a bus stop. Quickly dropped in on my mother to have a brief chat and let her know how we were doing then we went to Falkirk town again. This time for Pizza Hut - the buffet special. Delicious. Finally we headed back to the cottage and decided to use the jacuzzi/hotub. On the way back from Falkirk on the bus we realized how the weather had really turned out quite nice and thankfully it held by the time the water was ready for us. Well it was cold (until we got into the water) but the sun was showing and the sky was blue. After that we went back to the cottage. On the way back I spied the site cats and so made some new friends *^_^* The black and white kitty only had three legs though =( He seemed really friendly and happy though so yeah good for him. Once back in the cottage we relaxed for the night and watched Resident Evil.

Tuesday- Visited my grandparents. My papa was just heading off out when we arrived though but he and Super did get to meet briefly. He'd also decided to treat us to money for dinner at the local pub later on since he couldn't go with us >_> My gran made Super a cup of tea and my aunt was also there. Later on my younger cousin also dropped by. Super spent a while chatting and getting to know them all. Then we headed back down to Bonnybridge village and went to the Bridge Inn for dinner. We had massive cheeseburger meals with fries and salad and for treats Super had a Tenants and I had chocolate fudge cake with ice cream *^_^*  We took our time having a nice walk back to the cottage and then we watched another movie - Resident Evil 2.

Wednesday- Burnout was definitely starting to show it's face by the middle of the week so we decided to cancel our plans for St Andrews. The weather was awful, I wasn't really feeling that great and Super seemed content just to laze about  instead ;) So yeah we didn't do much on Wednesday apart from go to town and pick up another DVD. Oh and Grandia 2 *^_^*  We also visited another local shop. Once back at the cottage I cooked dinner - a turkey stir fry - and then we watched 28 Days later. Third zombie movie in a row that failed to freak me out that much o_o

Thursday- Another eventful day. We were up early to head out to Stirling castle. Decided to take the scenic route through Plean on the bus but Super got distracted by a newspaper so he missed it ;p Once in Stirling we went for lunch at Jimmy Chung's first - chinese buffet - since the prices there are more expensive later on in the day. We also stop by a tourist shop so Super could get more gifts. Then we walked up to Stirling Castle, it's mostly all uphill to get there so it was a steep climb. Had to stop for a break on the way up, we sat on a nice bench by some cannons and got some pictures =-) Headed the rest of the way up to the castle, bought tickets, explored. Last time I was at Stirling Castle I was much younger so it was nice to experience it again. Renovations had been done since then and there was a lot of new information up. We visited the Scottish Experience, Great Kitchens, the Tapestry Workshop and the Great Hall section of the castle as well as wandering around the courtyards and seeing the cannons, the outter defences, etc and the stunning scenary from the crag Stirling Castle stands on. Once we'd seen all that we wanted to see (Super also wanted to take pictures from the wall but decided it was too windy) we headed back off to the bus station. Walk downhill was much easier but we discussed what the area must be like in icy and snowy weather which was interesting. I bought some milk shake and soda on the way back down since I felt really thirsty. Super popped back into the touristy place again, I bought some domestic stuff then we went home. Once our bus trips were complete I decided to treat Super to a cab to the cottage since his ribs were sore and I was goddamn sore too. Back at the cottage we watched Dawn of the Dead which even managed to get to me a little ^-^ That chainsaw scene was brutal. Plus poor Andy =(

Friday- We made like bums in the morning until later in the day upon which we headed through to Denny where Super got to meet my key workers. He also got to see my room which surprisingly wasn't too messy (I wasn't sure what state I'd left it in >_>) Decided to subject Super to some Legend of Dragoon torture so he got to see me do over 9000 damage to Divine Dragon Spirit with Meru. Super then demanded I go kicked some Melbu butt. I got too reckless and sent Haschel in with only 1HP for some Destroyer Mace abuse but unfortunately got caught out before I could heal in time so Haschel went down after only two powered up Omnisweeps. That left Melbu and Dart to hold the forte since I'd packed no revival items for the trip. It went pretty well with Divine Dragoon abuse until his fourth form where I made the mistake of going dragoon for the second time where upon Melbu promptly used dragoon blocker causing the one of the little monsters to do over 3000 damage to Dart >_> By this point I was also out of healing items. Meru held her ground solo for a while even eventually triple turning but being a dumbass I didn't guard on the third turn thinking I had enough HP to survive a couple of more attacks when I didn't D= Next time round I healed Haschel up before heading into the fight and didn't go for full out Destroyer Mace until into the fight when Melbu finally managed to lower his HP into the red. In the meantime Omnisweep was going for 1000~ a pop, then 3000~ with powered up Destroyer Mace and Power Up, then 2000~ once Power Up wore off. Haschel did eventually die again but by that time he'd kicked so much ass Dart and Meru easily managed to finish Melbu off. Bottom line is Haschel is the man. Meru's speed was fun to behold as well even though I didn't have Legend Casque and Armour of Legend on her since I was being nice to Melbu ;)  After Super had his Melbu abuse quota sufficiently sated we headed to Denny downtown. I went to the chemist then we went to the library. Used one of the computers for a while then picked up Resident Evil 3. Went home and watched it. We also did some packing up and general cleaning of the cottage and I made pasta (with carbonara sauce, cooked saugage and butter) before hand.

Saturday- Super tries haggis and black pudding! Super spoils CT rotten with a phenomenal birthday gift!

Yeah we were pretty much bums Saturday. Except when gave the cottage a spring clean in the morning to leave it all shiny and sparkly by leaving time. Had an oh crap moment when I couldn't switch the shaving mini light off in the bathroom and Super revealed he had pulled the bead from the switch, thought we might end up having to pay for it. The lady was very nice and understanding though when she came over to check our meter for the trip. I just explained the situation and she said not to worry about it. Sometimes honesty pays *^_^* She also gave us a lift down from the cottage to my mum's house. We went for our chippy at night yeah and then we went to bed early in order for Super getting up in the morning. We got up proper at 4.30 am and he headed off to Edinburgh at 5.15 to catch the 8 am flight.

Hmmm .... what else. Cottage was very nice, beautiful with stylish and trendy designs. Had all the mod cons, washing machine, cooker, microwave, fridge, etc which we made full use of. There was an interesting collection of books too though we didn't have time to read any. DVD collection sucked though, we had to buy our own. Spa area was awesme as was the surrounding countryside. The hosts were nice, nice lady, nice husband, nice kids. They all lived in a big fancy house. Nice cats and chickens too.

We had to walk like four miles every day (two from the cottage and two back) which was certainly something else. My feet and calfs were gutted by the end of the week though I picked up my trainers from my room Friday which helped somewhat.

Super was awesme *^_^* He made me sausage and omelettes with toast for breakfast when we weren't having cereal. I handled making the coffee for most of the trip though Super had become pretty good at making it by the end of the trip. He also took care of my poor feet and calves, bought me presents, etc. I took good care of him too *^_^*

We went for a walk round the local area one day as well, climbed over a stile into a field then climbed up a mound called the Elven Hill which was next to a loch. So yeah Super got to see a loch as well, it was very pretty, a right bird/wildlife haven~
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 01:47:49 PM by Clear Tranquil »
"A Yeul that loved to sing. A Yeul who wished to travel. A Yeul that collected flowers.... Every one of them was unique"

Yoshiken

• Denizen
  • Yay!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 15, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »
...I love that the longest part of that was the section on LoD. XD
And I feel sorry for Super, trying haggis & black pudding. -.-  I know I could never eat either. =/
Still, good to hear read that you guys had an awesome time. :D

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2009, 12:38:26 AM »
Trip was a lot of fun. Flying sucked but I knew that coming in,  CT mostly covered the relevant information. Black Pudding is some scary stuff.
"Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself"- Count Aral Vorkosigan, A Civil Campaign
-------------------

Lady Door

• Coming up with words is, like...
  • DL
  • Denizen
  • ... really hard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2009, 12:42:00 AM »
My brother is trying to move to Colorado in two weeks.

He's 21. Doesn't have a driver's license. Doesn't have a high school diploma or GED. Has no work experience. Has no money.

He refuses to see why it is a problem to pick up and move right now.

Am I being irrational here? I mean, I am his sister, so of course I'm concerned on that basis alone, but... I can't help but feel this is just a really bad idea. I'm not doing so well at appealing to logic either.
<Demedais> Humans look like cars to me.
<AndrewRogue> That must be confusing in parking lots

superaielman

• Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2009, 12:54:26 AM »
Call him a dumbass with no future .Unless he's planning on whoring himself out (literally) he is picking about the worst possible time and place to move to.
-------------------