Register

Author Topic: Largo the Black Lion (vs. Sir Leopold Rhapthorne I)  (Read 303 times)

OblivionKnight

• Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that?
  • Global Moderator
  • Denizen
  • I'm Pickle Rick!
    • View Profile
Largo the Black Lion (vs. Sir Leopold Rhapthorne I)
« on: April 25, 2008, 09:03:09 PM »
The terrible visage of the imposing mercenary God-General Largo is a true sight to behold.  His scythe has felled two fools in his path thus far, and he's not about to let a little stray dog stand in his way at crushing all the opposition in Heavy this season.  While the self-styled "Doglike" might hold sway over some of the weaker denizens of Heavy, Largo is far from weak.  Should the foolish dog try to stop him, the only likely result of this battle is liable to be a couple of weiners roasting for a bar-b-que.  Quicker despite the armour, and much stronger, Largo can easily whip this dog with a few of his patented scythe strikes.  Of course, with his complete mastery over the art of fire, Largo's much more punishing abilities - including the deadly Savage Flame and Blazing Talon combo strikes - will leave the dog burnt to a crisp.  All of this builds up to his final assault, a culmination of fire and brimstone with the deadly Mystic Arte, Brimstone Tempest.  None can survive the terrible heat for long, least of which a dog with way to much fur on his side.  The stalwart mercenary shall come out victorious in this fight - little can stand up to his punishing strikes for long, and once he designs to strike something down, nothing remains standing.
[11:53] <+Meeple_Gorath> me reading, that's a good one

[19:26] * +Terra_Condor looks up. Star Wars Football, what?
[19:27] <+Terra_Condor> Han Kicks First?
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Vader intercepts.
[19:27] <%Grefter-game> Touchdown and Alderaan explodes in the victory

Taishyr

Re: Largo the Black Lion (vs. Sir Leopold Rhapthorne I)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 03:16:15 AM »
The terrible visage of the imposing mercenary God-General Largo is a true sight to behold, and he's not about to let a stray dog stand in his way this week.  While the self-styled "Doglike" might hold sway over some of the weaker denizens of Heavy, Largo is far from weak. Quicker despite armor, and much stronger, Largo can easily whip this dog with a few scythe strikes.  Of course, with his complete mastery over the art of fire, Largo's much more punishing abilities - including the deadly Savage Flame and Blazing Talon combo strikes - will leave the dog burnt to a crisp.  All of this builds up to his final assault, a culmination of fire and brimstone with the deadly Mystic Arte, Brimstone Tempest.  The stalwart mercenary shall come out victorious in this fight - little can stand up to his punishing strikes for long.